Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 47)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109274 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I am bringing my wife into this thread...she works here butt off this weekend and still found time to bake cookies!

(Just trying to lighten the mood a little...)
IP: Logged
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:
You also did this to Raydar, bringing his wife into a thread. It's not appropriate and you really should refrain.

She bought herself in...

Originally posted by whodeanie:
This is Dean's wife.. your tracking number for your parts is M421095845 ... I mailed this out myself... It should be to you by Tuesday... If you need anything else you need to email me at sales@whodeanies.com... Thank you !!!!!

And best if she keeps out...
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:
She bought herself in...

And best if she keeps out...

Like I said I understand the inclination, but I don't agree that it's right. Raydar's wife didn't post here, but BV brought her up. Dragging his private family issues into this isn't appropriate. I can't speak for everyone else, but it's none of our business what happens between Dean and his relatives. If they're directly involved in this, then that's one thing, but their relationships shouldn't become a sideshow to display to everyone. Something similar happened with Loyde, and I didn't condone it then either.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-17-2012).]

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Okay, I am bringing my wife into this thread...she works here butt off this weekend and still found time to bake cookies!

(Just trying to lighten the mood a little...)

What are the odds! Mine did too! (chocolate chocolate chip!) -Jason

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said I understand the inclination, but I don't agree that it's right. Raydar's wife didn't post here, but BV brought her up. Dragging his private family issues into this isn't appropriate. I can't speak for everyone else, but it's none of our business what happens between Dean and his relatives. If they're directly involved in this, then that's one thing, but their relationships shouldn't become a sideshow to display to everyone. Something similar happened with Loyde, and I didn't condone it then either.

Dude, you need to call her then! Who do you think paid for everything? Who do you think helped Dean get Whodeanies started? Who do you think he drained to the brink of bankruptcy? Oh she is involved alright. Its a damn shame too. Kathy was super nice and very forthcoming. If it weren't for the circumstances, I'd say I enjoyed speaking with her. She is a very nice lady.

AGAIN, POSTED WITH HER PERMISSION!!!

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry but I feel there is a very obvious "3 parts to every story" situation going on here in terms of BV's engine... Let

me try to offer the 3rd party opinion.

The entire L67 in my car is a big pile of crap. Every single damn bit of it. But hey, atleast the top was painted

I beg to differ on this statement... You have NEVER produced a reason as to why you think your motor was ruined... Never

shown failed parts, etc.. You just claimed a mystery smoke which was pretty obviously coming from outside of the

longblock.

A stock bottom end would outlast anything with proper care... not getting a built bottom end was a blessing on your part

and you only created more problems for yourself not taking this stroke of luck and running with it by repairing your

intake problem and driving your stupid POS.

Your documented "disassembly and diagnosis" has never shown anything.. both Justin and I have asked for proof of failed

assembly and you have yet to show anything other than the intake leak.

I am assuming now that your "charlie" guy or whoever is dealing with your mess now is just going out of his way to find

anything and everything to run up a bill.. It may sound like I am suggesting he is a crook but I'm not.. it is incredibly

hard to turn down money when it is being offered to me like you are offering to him, and due to the fact you have a

completely twisted view of what you deem a "good" or a "race" or a "built" motor I would be doing excatly what you said to

the most specific detail just so you would not be pissed off... as if it ever broke I could just blame you for suggesting

I do xxx job.

I did build the top end of the engine with all out porting the exhaust side of the heads

Wrong, you made it worse.. I have been buliding 3800s for long enough to know this just from a dirty picture.

and of course it was dirty when you tore it down it was loaded up with blow by and oil,

Whose fault is this "blow by and oil" (btw, there was no evidence of "blowby" on his motor)

why take a clear shot of heads cleaned unless you are trying to discredit the work.

Is this a sentence?

Intake side: you don’t need to touch that side to start with when Turbo or supercharged engine as I’m sure your

new mechanic has surly stated to you all that was done was a quick gasket match and rough up to keep air fuel Vapors from

pudding.

Excuse me while I drive myself to the hospital because I just had a hernia from laughing so hard.

Also he knows as well as you the work was SOUND. Pretty doesn’t make Horse Power and function outweighed looks on

the time line no matter who agreed to it.

It was CLEAR that everything done on this was done to make it look good not make power... You did nothing to help on

this.. and you assembled his motor like an idiot without even making sure it ran before delivering it to the customer (be

the customer dean or BV)

Out of all this I did the best I can do and I did build the best I could do. Me, that is not saying someone could

do better….. fine…. I worked within an unrealistic time limits regardless of who said what to who I did it ….

It was made clear to BV that you could do it better than anyone... now you are saying that you are just a normal guy

trying to build a normal motor the best you can but you have never done it before? Sorry and the timeline deal is a joke

too... You could have taken ONE day to "build" what you did... I know because i have done it more than a few times.

When I left the engine was running with great oil pressure and not overheating.

I dont doubt this, but what do these 2 things have anything to do with how the motor is performing.. you swapped heads

(twice because you were retarded when you installed the MLS gaskets).. why wouldnt the stupid stock motor make oil

pressure and not overheat?

Also, to the "orginial" story you provided with his motor...

You say you were mad he was "hitting it" with so little miles on it... Well I am sorry but I have hit my "built" stock

engines at least 3 times harder with even less miles on them... I dont see the fear of "hitting" a motor like that.

---TLDR

BV... You have turned a crappy situtation into a horrible situation with absolutely nothing but further damaging

yourself... You got involved with some shady crappy people no doubt about that, but the muck slinging and the opinion of

your poor car you have spawned out of rage is just going too far. I may be slightly hipocritcal in saying these things as

I handled Loyde the same way, but he was much more obviously a crook as he just plainly stole and didnt deliever a running

driving car built the way you asked him to build it... You just dont have a damn case here to go after these goons, and

you blew off every single warning sign that showed up when you built this car with some blinded ignorance that should not

be rewarded.

Dean/idiot engine builder douche..You built possibly the biggest pile of crap 3800 swap I have ever seen. The ported

heads were hilarious sorry excuses for dremel jobs, that intake was a power reducer over anything you could have put on

there, the turbo drain was comical, and the obvious assembly errors make you look like children playing in a sandbox. The

funniest parts (if they are true) is the conversations saying how expert the "team" here was on the subject... I wouldnt

let you change an air filter on one of my cars without fear of you screwing it up, lol. The fact that you charged money

for ANYTHING related to what made that car move on its own power is criminal... sadly just not in the eyes of the law.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Sorry but I feel there is a very obvious "3 parts to every story" situation going on here in terms of BV's engine... Let

me try to offer the 3rd party opinion.

It was CLEAR that everything done on this was done to make it look good not make power... You did nothing to help on

this.. and you assembled his motor like an idiot without even making sure it ran before delivering it to the customer (be

the customer dean or BV)

[QUOTE]Out of all this I did the best I can do and I did build the best I could do. Me, that is not saying someone could

do better….. fine…. I worked within an unrealistic time limits regardless of who said what to who I did it ….

It was made clear to BV that you could do it better than anyone... now you are saying that you are just a normal guy

trying to build a normal motor the best you can but you have never done it before? Sorry and the timeline deal is a joke

too... You could have taken ONE day to "build" what you did... I know because i have done it more than a few times.

[QUOTE]When I left the engine was running with great oil pressure and not overheating.

I dont doubt this, but what do these 2 things have anything to do with how the motor is performing.. you swapped heads

(twice because you were retarded when you installed the MLS gaskets).. why wouldnt the stupid stock motor make oil

pressure and not overheat?

Also, to the "orginial" story you provided with his motor...

You say you were mad he was "hitting it" with so little miles on it... Well I am sorry but I have hit my "built" stock

engines at least 3 times harder with even less miles on them... I dont see the fear of "hitting" a motor like that.

---TLDR

BV... You have turned a crappy situtation into a horrible situation with absolutely nothing but further damaging

yourself... You got involved with some shady crappy people no doubt about that, but the muck slinging and the opinion of

your poor car you have spawned out of rage is just going too far. I may be slightly hipocritcal in saying these things as

I handled Loyde the same way, but he was much more obviously a crook as he just plainly stole and didnt deliever a running

driving car built the way you asked him to build it... You just dont have a damn case here to go after these goons, and

you blew off every single warning sign that showed up when you built this car with some blinded ignorance that should not

be rewarded.

Dean/idiot engine builder douche..You built possibly the biggest pile of crap 3800 swap I have ever seen. The ported

heads were hilarious sorry excuses for dremel jobs, that intake was a power reducer over anything you could have put on

there, the turbo drain was comical, and the obvious assembly errors make you look like children playing in a sandbox. The

funniest parts (if they are true) is the conversations saying how expert the "team" here was on the subject... I wouldnt

let you change an air filter on one of my cars without fear of you screwing it up, lol. The fact that you charged money

for ANYTHING related to what made that car move on its own power is criminal... sadly just not in the eyes of the law.

I have to admit.. I literally laughed till I cried. No really.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-17-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Dude, you need to call her then! Who do you think paid for everything? Who do you think helped Dean get Whodeanies started? Who do you think he drained to the brink of bankruptcy? Oh she is involved alright. Its a damn shame too. Kathy was super nice and very forthcoming. If it weren't for the circumstances, I'd say I enjoyed speaking with her. She is a very nice lady.

AGAIN, POSTED WITH HER PERMISSION!!!

OK, you're right. You should make this be about anything in his personal life that you deem fit. There shouldn't be any decency shown towards other people that weren't directly involved. You keep talking about one person giving permission, but you're bringing up more than just her. I'm honestly surprised you haven't said anything about his kids yet. I won't say anything more about this, as apparently you have this all under control.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you talking about the ex-gf or the current wife?

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, you're right. You should make this be about anything in his personal life that you deem fit. There shouldn't be any decency shown towards other people that weren't directly involved. You keep talking about one person giving permission, but you're bringing up more than just her. I'm honestly surprised you haven't said anything about his kids yet. I won't say anything more about this, as apparently you have this all under control.

Oh come on, he's just trying to enjoy himself!
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you talking about the ex-gf or the current wife?

I'm not talking about anything on this anymore. I'm done with it. You're grown men, and I shouldn't be telling you what to do. I just don't agree with some parts of how this has gone, and wanted to say something.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by exoticse:
Back on all fours ! ignore the wheels, if you can and admire dean's handiwork ! Man has got some skills !
[/QUOTE]

Uh,..actually it's not that beloved (the dash),...as you can see by my statement above,... i had even forgotten about it ! LMAO.

But SINCE you asked,..i am sure if i give Dean a call or pm he will take care of it. No worries bro.

I think you keep mistaking my dealings with Dean, with his dealings with others. No way am i defending that. I am as shocked as anybody, by all the current accusations that are going on.

All i am saying is he did solid by ME,..end of story.

P.S. (Taken minutes ago)

Have a nice day.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-17-2012).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The loyde angle was so much more centered around the girls in his life being the source of the problem like a meth addiction more so than deenz crackpot addiction. Deenz partners in life here seem to offer some drama but not all that much more.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She bought herself in...

Just to clarify... My wife?!
I don't think so. (And I don't think that's what you meant.)

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Just to clarify... My wife?!
I don't think so. (And I don't think that's what you meant.)

That's not what he meant Steve.. He was talking about Stephanie..Deans current wife. No need to re-hash our (you and me) past arguments. You and I are good, so its water under the bridge as far as I am concerned. I will also like to say publicly that I apologize to you for my comments when we were going at it. I know you were only trying to defend someone you thought you could trust. I would do the same. Like I said, Dean had all of us fooled.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-17-2012).]

pontiacjeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacjeffClick Here to visit pontiacjeff's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacjeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, Fellows... I am the owner of Engineered Performance in Atlanta. Most of you know me and alot of you have done business with me. I was very disturbed to hear that the quality of a product that I provided to one of my customers was questioned here on this forum. Paul bought from me a used L67 engine and transmission. I was commissioned to do a "soft" rebuild of the engine. I also sold Paul an EP-Limited Slip Differential.

Now, a quote from page 22, dated 6-24-11 (emphasis added)

Originally posted by whodeanie:

well yestreday was fun, we had the owner of the lambo stop by to see his car for the first time and he is excited to see it almost done.
we also installed a full set of air bags on our first custom VW for a customer.
today we are starting 3 3800 swaps. we will be getting all of them ready to go in to the cars. starting with the tear down and re build of one of them the other 2 have been done already they just need to have the headers and a few other things done to them to get them ready for install. I will post some pisc of them as we go.
D.

And the following photo clearly shows what I can easily identify as Paul Jenkins' engine that I personally tore down, installed ARP rod bolts, all new gaskets and seals, and reassembled. It was clean and ready to install. I know it's Paul's bc the transmission tailshaft housing is off. I had the differential out, the LSD was still being built at my shop. The box of parts beside it has things like the coil bracket and coils, dogbone bracket, pcm, and other externals. I will only ask once for Dean and his mechanic to please refrain from posting lies about me and my business practices

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Jeff!
pontiacjeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacjeffClick Here to visit pontiacjeff's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacjeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@johnyrottin... LOL @ Illinoisistan! That's funny as sh*t. Isn't that where Barrack Hussein Obama is from?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep...He is from the Chicagostan province.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't realize Hawaii was in Chicago now.
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:
That's not what he meant Steve.. ...

Thanks.

I didn't take it that way. I was just hoping that he could clarify his post, a bit.

A well-meaning, but overly excited, friend of mine called me and said, "Dude... He's talking about your wife!"

SOME people are getting excited. There's already enough of that without people getting the wrong ideas about stuff that WASN'T intended.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL there is a little bit of that in this thread!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

This.

Saw this coming. Tried to explain that this would happen without coming off as a snitch. This is exactly what happened with all the threads about Loyde too, all because people couldn't keep it from going past a boundary. Oh well, I guess now it's a free for all.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saw this coming. Tried to explain that this would happen without coming off as a snitch. This is exactly what happened with all the threads about Loyde too, all because people couldn't keep it from going past a boundary. Oh well, I guess now it's a free for all.

It was always heading here.. no big loss there.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! It just hit me!

I now understand why he calls himself Whodeanie!

It's because he's so good at making things DISAPPEAR!

TaDa! POOF!

------------------

LZeppelin513

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the widebody hips ever make it into production?
I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LAMBORRARI:

I'm the owner & wanna sell it if anyone is interested

PM sent.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeppelin513:

Doesn't look like it, and would you really want to send him some money in advance for them in light of what's going on?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I didn't realize Hawaii was in Chicago now.

LOL...good point. Politically, he is from Chicagostan but he was born in Kenya.
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL...good point. Politically, he is from Chicagostan but he was born in Kenya.

Have you gotten any word on your cars?
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Contact JimmyS, he has the molds

EDIT: I misunderstood a conversation I had with Jimmy, he DOES NOT have the hips or molds. Sorry for the misinformation

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 12-18-2012).]

LZeppelin513

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doesn't look like it, and would you really want to send him some money in advance for them in light of what's going on?

I haven't read the entire thread, but to me it looks like a decent guy that took on more than he could handle, made a mistake, the mistakes snowballed and he was burned at the steak.

It looked like body work was his specialty (not the mechanics). I would be inclined to think if he were to have stuck to making body parts he could have been a reliable supplier.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't read the entire thread, but to me it looks like a decent guy that took on more than he could handle, made a mistake, the mistakes snowballed and he was burned at the steak.

It looked like body work was his specialty (not the mechanics). I would be inclined to think if he were to have stuck to making body parts he could have been a reliable supplier.

You may very well be right on this. If he had stuck to that side of things it might have turned out different, but it would be hard to make a living with such a narrow niche.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If he hadn't of burnt the ACTUAL guy doing the wrenching & wiring, he may have.... oh we could go on and on here, but I hope you get the point.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you gotten any word on your cars?

Dean says he is still plugging along. Not sure what i should do. I am of two minds: Give the guy a chance and see what develops or grab mu cars and run Forest run! I try to see the good in all as lord knows I have seen my share of bad peopleremoved and bad things done. No real word on the cars status or pictures. I was hoping someone was going by and would take a load of them.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Give the guy a chance...

That's gotta be hard to do when you know that other people want him in jail. I have no idea how the people that still have cars there think Dean will be able to finish them when he is busy fighting (and paying for) legal battles.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean says he is still plugging along. Not sure what i should do. I am of two minds: Give the guy a chance and see what develops or grab mu cars and run Forest run! I try to see the good in all as lord knows I have seen my share of bad peopleremoved and bad things done. No real word on the cars status or pictures. I was hoping someone was going by and would take a load of them.

John, without any new income coming in, I don't see him being ale to keep up with rent. If he gets locked out of the shop, neither he nor you will be able to get at your cars easily. At this point, I'd seriously consider getting your property back. An unfinished car is better than no car. If you decide to give him a chance to finish, I'd get everything in writing and I'd still go out there over the holiday break to make sure it's being worked on. With his attitude and both him and his engine builder trying to put this back on the customers, I don't think he's going to follow through though. I'm hoping it turns out for you either way.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in a pretty tough spot here...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock