Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 45)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109275 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
Dragon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Frank
This is the only full shot I got of your car.

Paul

I appreciate the photo. The car is not clean but the deck is on - quarter windows are on and she looks looks she is ready to go.

Frank
IP: Logged
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only thing that has moved in this pic, since I was there in June, is Dragons car is now on the right instead of behind the TransAm race car.

Edit... The street signs are very accurate for what goes on in Deans office.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-16-2012).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Upstanding member for a long time? What are you on? The guy shows up out of nowhere a couple years ago and it's already turned to sht. Hardly a longtime upstanding member of the fiero community. There are plenty of those guys out there but whodeanie is not one of them. I was suprised so many people were trusting him so quickly.

And I'm curious PK, why don't you show everyone all the good he has done for the forum, and the Tyler project. Not sure what your referring to there...

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Not that it was by any means on your radar, but did you buy chance see a V-8 Archie style dash and console lying around ?

I almost forgot i sent it back for Dean to tweek.

Tony,

Hope you can get your beloved dash back...

Bravo foxtrot out

Dean is the man !!

Thanks. Dean is doing an amazing job.

Thanks buddy ! Dean and his guys have really, really been busting their butts on my car and a couple of others for the show.

Yours is going to be awesome too, just hang in there ! Dean and crew won't let you down.

Yeah i have seen too.

His shop is full, but a few projects are winding down so it is all good.
Dean is a great guy, so i am not sweating it.

Back on all fours ! ignore the wheels, if you can and admire dean's handiwork ! Man has got some skills !
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have just finished reading the last fifteen pages of this post and all the talk about having or not having Dog, Horse or a Pig in this race. Look at it like this. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. You can probably bet the cars that you don't have. That it is a Damn Duck
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this is way off subject. The White Horse car has Fiero logo rear vents on it. Where are they available from? Now I will butt back out. Thanks for your time.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldbikeracer:

I know this is way off subject. The White Horse car has Fiero logo rear vents on it. Where are they available from? Now I will butt back out. Thanks for your time.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054658.html

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8 aka (Hat tip to Mr. J. Jones!)
http://jalopnik.com/5901950...or-her-sweet-sixteen
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Upstanding member for a long time? What are you on? The guy shows up out of nowhere a couple years ago and it's already turned to sht. Hardly a longtime upstanding member of the fiero community. There are plenty of those guys out there but whodeanie is not one of them. I was suprised so many people were trusting him so quickly.

And I'm curious PK, why don't you show everyone all the good he has done for the forum, and the Tyler project. Not sure what your referring to there...

what I mean is he has created a very nice array of custom parts for the fiero that were more or less unobtainable and dident ask stupidly High prices on them. The tyler project was the tylers toy car out in frazee MN. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he donated a few parts towards it. I'm not defending him here.. what happened is wrong and I hope He finds some way to fix it and make things right some day

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@PontiacKid: Dean did not have anything to do with the Tyler project. While I was at Dean's shop last January for a few days, he mentioned he had not heard of it till after the fact. He mentioned that he wished he had known about it, as would have liked to have done something.

....the Tyler project. Not sure what your referring to there...

Wow, noting personal, but you must have been hiding under a rock for the past 3 years.....

It's the 3rd and 4th articles on the main page of PFF.

Mentioned a quite few times throughout the forum here, and Here, and Here (CAUTION This page has over 100 Photo's), Then there is the thread that started coordinating everything. The, There is also the Tyler's Toy webpage. Here is the thread that started it all.

Lastly, a video that sums most of it up, This news video won an Emmy, as well as another Emmy for the follow up story. Both of which were given to the Shipman's by the reporter.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-16-2012).]

turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a car at Dean's , but I did attempt to do business with him regarding his "hips". If you look at his mall thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/057283-2.html

There are about two pages of people begging for pics of the parts mounted on a non-chopped fiero which most of us own. We immediately got told to leave the master alone by his cheerleaders because he was to busy to mock up a measly 1200 dollars in part and he has thirty cars to work on!!!! Oh really??? By my estimation he wasn't working on anything unless he got personal visits from the owners, exoticse, BV, or they were high profile and close enough to easily visit yellowstone. There was even a post chastising everyone for not buying his parts!!!! He finally posted pictures three months later and they looked good!! However the initial communication was so lacking I was turned off and anticipated delays and excuses. I kept my money in my pocket. I still wonder what he was busy doing for the last eighteen months, obviously not working on cars. The same cars are in the same condition unless someone hammers him on the forum and now he has quit the community. Some of you cheerleaders need to look in the mirror and ask what you said to encourage people to trust a guy you obviously did not know as well as you thought you did.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car on 22 April 2011 the day I dropped it off at Whodeanie’s

Notice my scratch free tail light’s… I have close ups that I will post later when I show you the ones Dean tried to pass off as mine. Even said they were in a box mark BlackThunderGT… another lie!!! People’s parts are all over the place or missing! There are no GOOD part’s left.

We were there for 5 hours going thru the broken and trash parts to find the best pieces (I will be posting these pictures later). I asked Dean why my interior was not put all together in one box and he said it was but when the shop moved the Georgia Fiero Club members just thru the parts all together and broke things. We have an old saying in the Army “no good deeds will go unpunished”. If any one out there still thinks Dean is a man of character and great car builder they are a FOOL.

I was conned by the best liar I have ever met and so was a lot of you. Others are sending me information on the problems they had with Dean and his outlandish excuses and lies. One of his former employee’s has described more acts of theft/fraud by Dean. The stealing parts off of one car to get another out the door; putting used parts in place of new parts the customer was charged for, so Dean could get paid. I say Dean could get paid because he still owes this employee $11,000 dollars. But if you believe Dean these former employees all wanted to get paid and not do any work… once again more lies!!! I for one can’t wait to talk to his former fiberglass guy and get the real story about the molds that Dean says was stolen by this guy. I’m guessing at this point probably wanted to get paid for the work he did.

Picked my car up on 13 December 2012… this is it!!! 18 months… $8400.00 dollars cash and a few thousand dollars of my missing parts later.

If anyone can point out the $8400.00 hundred dollars worth of work in this picture I will shut up now!!!

What the hell happened to the back of my car? It looks as if it has been wrecked… it’s been reported by a former employee that Dean would drive customer cars home after they arrived. If it was getting an engine swap he would drive it really hard to try and blow it up… after seeing the damage to the rear of my car I believe it.

Another picture of the damage to my rear panels… keep in mind I was to receive all my original parts back in the condition they arrived.

This is obviously not my hood… it’s the best one that was left… now there is nothing but absolutely trash ones left. Wait to you see the close up of this piece of **** .

When I asked Dean where are my cross drilled/slotted front rotors were his answer did not make sense. He said they were removed to put on my 12 inch Corvette rotors. The problem is my 12 inch Corvette rotors are still in the boxes I dropped them off in. They have yet to be drilled to the 5X100 pattern… now I’m not an expert car builder but wouldn’t you first get the new parts ready to put on before removing the old ones? Anyway he could not find my front rotors in the shop… can you say my car was a parts car for 18 months. Another interesting note is when he gave me the box of brake brackets one was missing… it took him about 30 minutes to find it. He said he took it to make copies at his parts cutter. Now we all know people copy others hard work in the Fiero world… but in my opinion this is wrong and another example of the character of this guy!!!

This is the short list of stolen parts that were on my car or supplied by me, I will be adding to this list as I go thru the parts:

My 3800 SC
My 3800 SC wiring harness and computer
My complete 2.8 with 123391 miles
My automatic transmission
My axles
My wiring harness
My battery
My Angel hood scoop
My TLG led marker lights (note Dean may have given me stolen property as John believes the ones Dean gave me are his) If so another charge of theft is coming his way!
My front cross drilled and slotted rotors and the bolts that mount the calipers
My scratch free 88GT tail lights
My radio antenna
My 88GT body panels and hood
My 88GT interior in excellent shape

Stay tuned for more… more of his lies… more of the drama… more people still defending this thief!!!

PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***Forgot to Post this very important message***

When I post the pictures of what Dean gave to me if you see any parts that you believe to be yours please contact Dean immediately and demand he produce your part. If he can’t produce the part please call the Canton, Georgia police department (770-720-4883) and report the theft.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

***Forgot to Post this very important message***

When I post the pictures of what Dean gave to me if you see any parts that you believe to be yours please contact Dean immediately and demand he produce your part. If he can’t produce the part please call the Canton, Georgia police department (770-720-4883) and report the theft.

On the phone with the Canton PD right now.

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeez man, this is just unreal. That car is THRASHED!! Holy smokes I can now see why it took so long for you to compose yourself and calm down enough to be able to post this information. I know everyone said it was bad but good lord that is just crazy. If you STILL have a car there and you are not actually driving with a truck and trailer right now to go get it you are out of your mind!! I am amazed that you could actually speak to him in person without wanting to tearing his head off. So you are still missing the engine, both engines? An angel hood vent, and all that other stuff too??!! Man-O-man I am speechless. It is gonna take a crew of investigators to weed thru this mess that has been created here. It amazes me how people can get away with this kind of thing for so long. I am so sorry that this has happened to you. It LOOKS like the car was going to get chopped no? Did you have an Archie kit for the chop? Wow.....wow......unfreakin'believable.... Peace

Pete

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW the correct number to call is 678-493-4080

You will need Dean's info (if you really want to, its easy to use the tax appraisers office to get Dean's actual home address...just search by name)

Dean Cain
202 N Industrial Way
Canton, Ga

EDIT!!!! Deputy Steel is the one I spoke with, I suggest we all try to focus on getting all the information to him.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BlackThunderGT,

I am sorry man. In the future, if Fieros have not completely let you down, send me your GT taillights. If they are not cracked, I can do some pretty good work on them for ya. I don't want anything for it, just want to try and lighten your burden a bit Sir.

I love my GT, and I know that most of us here have true passion for this hobby. I feel bad for all.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

I just spoke with Dean a few days ago and everything is moving along. He is still hard at work with all his many projects and I know everyone is anxious but just be patient and you will be surprised with the final product. Dean is still #1.

Yeah we sure are surprised. Still number one?????
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just damn...
ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy shite! - I know what I'd wanna do to him - but that wouldn't solve anything. Definitely a legal matter that I hope puts him behind bars for a while and restitution to those screwed.

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 12-16-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

BlackThunderGT,

I am sorry man. In the future, if Fieros have not completely let you down, send me your GT taillights. If they are not cracked, I can do some pretty good work on them for ya. I don't want anything for it, just want to try and lighten your burden a bit Sir.

I love my GT, and I know that most of us here have true passion for this hobby. I feel bad for all.

Thanks! You have a PM!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deputy Steel just called me... he is at Deans shop right now.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the short list of stolen parts that were on my car or supplied by me, I will be adding to this list as I go thru the parts:

My 3800 SC
My 3800 SC wiring harness and computer
My complete 2.8 with 123391 miles
My automatic transmission
My axles
My wiring harness
My battery
My Angel hood scoop
My TLG led marker lights (note Dean may have given me stolen property as John believes the ones Dean gave me are his) If so another charge of theft is coming his way!
My front cross drilled and slotted rotors and the bolts that mount the calipers
My scratch free 88GT tail lights
My radio antenna
My 88GT body panels and hood
My 88GT interior in

I was one of the defenders, I couldn't have been more wrong. Indefensible, inexcusable. This is wrong on so many levels its sickening.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

@PontiacKid: Dean did not have anything to do with the Tyler project. While I was at Dean's shop last January for a few days, he mentioned he had not heard of it till after the fact. He mentioned that he wished he had known about it, as would have liked to have done something.

Wow, noting personal, but you must have been hiding under a rock for the past 3 years.....

It's the 3rd and 4th articles on the main page of PFF.

Mentioned a quite few times throughout the forum here, and Here, and Here (CAUTION This page has over 100 Photo's), Then there is the thread that started coordinating everything. The, There is also the Tyler's Toy webpage. Here is the thread that started it all.

Lastly, a video that sums most of it up, This news video won an Emmy, as well as another Emmy for the follow up story. Both of which were given to the Shipman's by the reporter.

Oh wow. I was not sure what he was referring to when he said whodeanie had contributed to the tyler project, not questioning what the tyler project was. I was at the first tyler memorial car show, i know all about it. One truly would have to be living under a rock to not have known about it by now...
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:
I was one of the defenders, I couldn't have been more wrong. Indefensible, inexcusable. This is wrong on so many levels its sickening.

As was I. Sadly (for everyone involved) I stand corrected. My apologies.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got off the phone with the PD too... Thanks for posting this BV.

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:
On the phone with the Canton PD right now.

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:
BTW the correct number to call is 678-493-4080

You will need Dean's info (if you really want to, its easy to use the tax appraisers office to get Dean's actual home address...just search by name)

Dean Cain
202 N Industrial Way
Canton, Ga

EDIT!!!! Deputy Steel is the one I spoke with, I suggest we all try to focus on getting all the information to him.

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

As was I. Sadly (for everyone involved) I stand corrected. My apologies.

Pennocks fiero forum...

Do good work that looks bad, do it for years reliably ------ Get a near unlimited amount of hate, trolling, discrediting, sh!t talking, and every type of personal attack you do do over the internet, in every type of situation.

Do bad work that looks good, for a short period of time ------ Get completely random people to stick up for you in times of obvious shady deals, defend him when people lash out, etc.

The way of loyde and dean were surprisingly the same... Really find it hard to believe that I still have more haters than whodeen has.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap! This is completely ridiculous! I feel so bad for everyone involved.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok folks, I just got a call from Deputy Steel. Their dispatch phone is ringing off the hook over the Whodeanies scam. Dep Steel asked that I post here for those that wish to file a report to PM me your name and phone #. I will then forward it to Dep Steel. Dep Steel will then add your name(s) to the original report (mine) and submit it to the investigators. Paul & David, he is calling you guys to tell you the same thing right now. Somehow, I have become the POC on this (point of contact). If you do not wish to give me your name # phone number, you can call dispatch and refer to case # 12-120970 and give them your contact info for the investigators.

Please get your information in order. Dates, $$$ amounts, evidence etc. Everything and anything you can think of!

Steven

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wait, his last name is Cain... and we havent had any superman jokes yet?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Pennocks fiero forum...
Really find it hard to believe that I still have more haters than whodeen has.

Scott,

I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm being genuine with what I'm going to say. Please take it as intended. Most people have issue with you because of your attitude not your work. I said it before, if you were less confrontational and insulting in the way you posted, most people here wouldn't have a bad word to say to you. That, and if you did ever focus on appearance as well as function, people would be beating your door down.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Scott,

I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm being genuine with what I'm going to say. Please take it as intended. Most people have issue with you because of your attitude not your work. I said it before, if you were less confrontational and insulting in the way you posted, most people here wouldn't have a bad word to say to you. That, and if you did ever focus on appearance as well as function, people would be beating your door down.

Agreed.....I have said the same thing before several times. Besides thread is not about Dark it is about whodeannie and the ensuing melee....peace

Pete
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Scott,

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Agreed.....I have said the same thing before several times. Besides thread is not about Dark it is about whodeannie and the ensuing melee....peace

Pete

I learned a long time ago when I was a contractor, I had a mason named Kieth show up on my job site on his Harley with his stripper girlfriend on the back (yes that was her profession)
arrogant as hell and rough as a jagged rock. He convinced me to give him this $50,000 fireplace to do. When Monday came he and his crew rolled up (looked like the movie Money Pit when the rag tag bunch showed up to "work"). They wre the most reliable, hard working, stand up guys I ever had the honor to meet and work with!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark, for what it's worth your arrogant ass is alright by me!

To Dean, I hope you get what you DESERVE! Ray
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Willis has another Lambo that is a roadster.

Here is a shot of your Lambo… man I hope your not charging by the pound for that dust.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul, I`m so sorry for you and the other guys who have lost parts and money to this fiasco.
I know how nice your car was after seeing it at shows and I know you took great pride in the way it looked stock.
And I know you thought you were taking it to the best to further enhance it.
Hopefully, you can somehow get your car to the machine you had envisioned without putting out too much more money.
Good luck, Mike
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I guess I'm lucky I got my work done, my car back in time and also most of my parts...

Sorry to hear about all the trouble others are having as I also supported Dean on PFF and showcased his work.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 12-16-2012).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Willis has another Lambo that is a roadster.

My bad this one was the only other one inside which I believe belongs to seafoodlover https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081576.html

The only other Lambo on the property was the one outside parked with the other junk cars. That car was in such bad shape I didn’t even take a picture of it.

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes that is seafood blubber's car. My understanding Willis has two Diablos there (yellow one and roadster in primer).

My bad this one was the only other one inside which I believe belongs to seafoodlover https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081576.html

The only other Lambo on the property was the one outside parked with the other junk cars. That car was in such bad shape I didn’t even take a picture of it.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock