Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 43)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109270 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If time is a factor in anyone getting their cars back, post the info. I thought it would have been posted last night.
IP: Logged
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

If time is a factor in anyone getting their cars back, post the info. I thought it would have been posted last night.

You guys seem to forget that I have been trying to tell you guys this since SEPTEMBER, right? What so now you want to listen?

*sigh*

edit... go back to page 31 or so... I posted way back then you guys needed to get your cars out of Deans shop!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...075728-32.html#p1277

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-14-2012).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

You guys seem to forget that I have been trying to tell you guys this since SEPTEMBER, right? What so now you want to listen?

*sigh*

Again, it wasn't what you were saying, it was how you were saying it. Even FierociousGT didn't follow you at first. You've been redeemed / vindicated though.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-14-2012).]

mkiker2089

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bankruptzy shouldn't affect your car, but could cost you uninstalled parts. Laws vary however. Assuming that's what's going on as no one has been very clear.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Really? It can't be that dramatic that you can't say it in a few sentences. ....

Ok you guys want the short version I’ll give it to you… but I thought the owners that have a car there (or are still sending Dean Money) would want more information.

Short version:
Get your car now!!!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want the long version... but more importantly... Paul, did you get your car and motor out?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Ok you guys want the short version I’ll give it to you… but I thought the owners that have a car there (or are still sending Dean Money) would want more information.

Short version:
Get your car now!!!

You mean before its stripped and you get nothing but a shell... if that?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is gonna piss off a few people....and I quote Dean "Anything that is broken, damaged or misplaced, is due to the GA Fiero club members just threw the stuff around when they helped me move".

The Georgia Fiero Club had nothing to do with anything at Whodeanie's other than to facilitate a move in very short time. There were other people helping, too. None of the people involved on the 3 days I was there ever threw stuff around and I remember nothing being broken. Yes, things were stacked up due to the reduced space of the new shop, but nothing damaged that I recall. Items were placed on the trailers and in the trucks with care and the same held true when it was unloaded at the new shop.

Now, if anything really is damaged or if this is just "adding fuel to the fire" I don't know, but Georgia Fiero people broke nothing.

Chairman
Board of Directors
Georgia Fieros, Inc.

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mkiker2089:

Bankruptzy shouldn't affect your car, but could cost you uninstalled parts. Laws vary however. Assuming that's what's going on as no one has been very clear.

What if the rent is not paid and the land lord locks the shop and puts a lean on the contents?

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What if the rent is not paid and the land lord locks the shop and puts a lean on the contents?

They can't legally take and continue to possess anything that legally belongs to a customer. Of course it will be a HUGE PITA to prove ownership. Is this what's happening? Stop being so cryptic and give people the truth. It doesn't need to be a long drawn out editorial to let people know what's happened. I'd say Johnny and the others deserve to know what's going on.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I want the long version... but more importantly... Paul, did you get your car and motor out?

NO!!!

I just returned from there and if you have a car there you are ****ed! The good parts are all gone and one of you has a stolen 3800 SC in your car! If you know Dean put my motor in your car you will go to jail with him. If you don’t care you have a stolen motor in your car this shows everyone your character. So in short if you got a 3800 SC installed in your car at Whodeanie’s Customs in the last 18 months I would be blowing his phone up demanding the proof of purchase of your motor.

PFF
System Bot
mkiker2089

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good question. Georgia is also one of the few states that doesn't require a car to have a valid title at time of sale. We are all just speculating however. Some people act like they know what is going on but by refusing to say lose credibility.

That said Dean is facing actual jail time based on evidence already presented so it wouldn't surprise me to see him try anything at this point.

Again however, no one get all upset, I am just guessing and clearly say so. If another Fiero club were in there then I doubt they would have had anything to do with something shady. Them being blamed for breaking things is just wrong as well.

edit- reading the above posts that came in at the same time I'd say it's pretty obvious Dean is facing jail time.

[This message has been edited by mkiker2089 (edited 12-14-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

edit- reading the above posts that came in at the same time I'd say it's pretty obvious Dean is facing jail time.

Remember, there are criminal and civil proceedings. Without knowing what all happened, it will be hard to say which way this will go. Given what various people have told me through pm's about their experiences, I'm starting to wonder a few things about Dean, but I'm not going to add fuel to the fire and say them here.

This said, I strongly urge anyone that had property at Dean's to go check on it, and find out who the property owner / manager is and see if they have your belongings in the event that they're now missing.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

The Georgia Fiero Club had nothing to do with anything at Whodeanie's other than to facilitate a move in very short time. There were other people helping, too. None of the people involved on the 3 days I was there ever threw stuff around and I remember nothing being broken. Yes, things were stacked up due to the reduced space of the new shop, but nothing damaged that I recall. Items were placed on the trailers and in the trucks with care and the same held true when it was unloaded at the new shop.

Now, if anything really is damaged or if this is just "adding fuel to the fire" I don't know, but Georgia Fiero people broke nothing.

Chairman
Board of Directors
Georgia Fieros, Inc.

This is what Dean told me as we sifted thru the broken worthless Fiero parts… I have no need to lie my brother heard him say it… my pristine 88GT interior parts were broken by the Georgia Fiero Club members… that’s no **** right from Dean’s mouth you can believe it or not but in the end he said it and I have repeated here.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO!!!

I just returned from there and if you have a car there you are ****ed! The good parts are all gone and one of you has a stolen 3800 SC in your car! If you know Dean put my motor in your car you will go to jail with him. If you don’t care you have a stolen motor in your car this shows everyone your character. So in short if you got a 3800 SC installed in your car at Whodeanie’s Customs in the last 18 months I would be blowing his phone up demanding the proof of purchase of your motor.

EXACTLY... someone has my built 3800 as well. We have a pretty good idea who has it. And I don't need to tell you the penalty for possessing stolen property! Its pretty easy, pull your intake and see if you have a polished and deburred lifter valley. Dean said mine was the only one done that way at his shop.

Someone mentioned above about the GA Fiero club. Dean threw you guys under the bus... ask BlackThunderGT for verification as to what Dean said exactly.

Also, Johny knows.. he was informed last night, by me personally, during our phone conversation.

Edit
LOL neg me if you want, it doesnt change the facts... some people... I swear.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-14-2012).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, Johny knows.. he was informed last night, by me personally, during our phone conversation.

I will be calling John today… bottom line the Rotten Chop has not been touched in forever and there is no way 10 guys working 7 seven days a week until John’s pickup date (end of January) could even come close to completing this car.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will be calling John today… bottom line the Rotten Chop has not been touched in forever and there is no way 10 guys working 7 seven days a week until John’s pickup date (end of January) could even come close to completing this car.

Seriously man, not trying to be an ass here, but could you just do the whole explanation thing? There are others with cars there. Are the cars gone? Is the shop closed? I don't understand the need for all the quasi-secrecy, if it's something you can say then say it. If it's something you can't say, why did anyone post anything in the first place?

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-14-2012).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again however, no one get all upset, I am just guessing and clearly say so. If another Fiero club were in there then I doubt they would have had anything to do with something shady. Them being blamed for breaking things is just wrong as well.

Georgia Fiero members and others not associated with the club saw a need to help out fellow Fiero owners. Given the events of the time with the loss of the lease in Woodstock, Dean's Father's death, and a divorce, we assisted with moving cars, parts and equipment to the Canton location, trying to do it so as to keep things moving with customer's cars and to keep Whodeanie's Customs in operation with as little down time as possible. In one day there were 3 trips made, consisting of 3 trucks, 3 trailers, and at the end of the day an extra truck.

All this happened prior to any accusations of improprieties at Whodeanies. It was just what Fiero people do. Help Fiero people. So please don't blame Georgia Fieros or it's members for anything.
mkiker2089

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mkiker2089Send a Private Message to mkiker2089Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Remember, there are criminal and civil proceedings. Without knowing what all happened, it will be hard to say which way this will go. Given what various people have told me through pm's about their experiences, I'm starting to wonder a few things about Dean, but I'm not going to add fuel to the fire and say them here.

This said, I strongly urge anyone that had property at Dean's to go check on it, and find out who the property owner / manager is and see if they have your belongings in the event that they're now missing.

I'm assuming BV will go after both and others if the things being said turn out. I would. Criminal charges can be harder to get but it sounds like they have enough on him. People can trace their parts.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Georgia Fiero members and others not associated with the club saw a need to help out fellow Fiero owners. Given the events of the time with the loss of the lease in Woodstock, Dean's Father's death, and a divorce, we assisted with moving cars, parts and equipment to the Canton location, trying to do it so as to keep things moving with customer's cars and to keep Whodeanie's Customs in operation with as little down time as possible. In one day there were 3 trips made, consisting of 3 trucks, 3 trailers, and at the end of the day an extra truck.

All this happened prior to any accusations of improprieties at Whodeanies. It was just what Fiero people do. Help Fiero people. So please don't blame Georgia Fieros or it's members for anything.

I asked Raydar this in BV's thread. Is there anyone nearby that can check in on the situation so things can be explained? I know it's not your fault or responsibility, but it would do the customers a solid and would help get an objective report on this.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude give him a break! He's been running around for the last few days between Little Rock, Atlanta and back. Beside he was so stressed when he arrived in Atlanta on Wednesday Paul spend the whole day in the hospital thinking he was having a heart attack. Give him time to post pics and video with detail explination. He is advising to pull your cars out is for a reason. I'm glad I pulled my car out thanks to Troyboy, 85LAMB and BV Motorsports.

They can't legally take and continue to possess anything that legally belongs to a customer. Of course it will be a HUGE PITA to prove ownership. Is this what's happening? Stop being so cryptic and give people the truth. It doesn't need to be a long drawn out editorial to let people know what's happened. I'd say Johnny and the others deserve to know what's going on.

PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Dude give him a break! He's been running around for the last few days between Little Rock, Atlanta and back. Beside he was so stressed when he arrived in Atlanta on Wednesday Paul spend the whole day in the hospital thinking he was having a heart attack. Give him time to post pics and video with detail explination. He is advising to pull your cars out is for a reason. I'm glad I pulled my car out thanks to Troyboy, 85LAMB and BV Motorsports.

I understand, but BV kind of pulled the pin on this. The whole OMG IT'S TERRIBLE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'll tell you later thing isn't the best way to go about this.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I said it in my thread and I'll say it again here. I don't think for one second that ANYONE believes the GA Fiero club damaged anything. I know I don't. However, you guys should know whats been said. You are being blamed. Its a f'ed up situation all around.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I said it in my thread and I'll say it again here. I don't think for one second that ANYONE believes the GA Fiero club damaged anything. I know I don't. However, you guys should know whats been said. You are being blamed. Its a f'ed up situation all around.

Guys please don’t get me wrong I am not blaming anyone but Dean. I only repeated what Dean said… it was an attempt on Dean’s part to deflect my anger at him. I got more outlandish excuses while I was there. The bottom line is y’all need to know he thru you under the bus after y’all helped him out. What a guy!
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not my area, to chime in but oh well. As others are asking, there should be one nice post which list all cars remaining, the condition, all missing/ damaged items. Photos whatever you can get. Contact remaining people with cars personally and have this issue resolved. Point fingers after everything is clearly documented.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2012 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Not my area, to chime in but oh well. As others are asking, there should be one nice post which list all cars remaining, the condition, all missing/ damaged items. Photos whatever you can get. Contact remaining people with cars personally and have this issue resolved. Point fingers after everything is clearly documented.

We all can see that Dean will not do this.

Please give those that have cars there a chance. BV has been letting us know about this situation since September, but many did not want to believe. As humans, we protect our own. BV has been constantly letting the community know of Dean's wrongdoings. There are folks that are losing money, and dreams because of this builder. No one seen it coming, and many could not/would not believe in the facts. I do know that there are some horrible stories about to come out. Those folks with knowledge will let the community know. This isn't a secret society. Facts will arrise in due time.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All;
I am here and monitoring...but I can't believe it. In my life I have always tried to do the right thing. To have this happen the way it appears to be happening is beyond fathoming. With that being said, I tried to call Dean last night at 2230 his time with no answer. I also tried calling this morning at 0730 his time with no answer. I will try again this afternoon on the way home. I, in no way, hold anyone other than myself accountable for my losses. The GA Fiero Club was gracious in every way in all they did to try and help. Those guys have huge hearts and open up their time on anything they can, Fiero and otherwise. Just so there are no questions about what is vested in this venture for me, I have two cars there; the Rottinchop and the Joel Project. I also have a little over $2000 in ZZP parts for my 3800SC install, a set of rims you can see in my build thread, and have given Dean $10,000 in two checks (hey, at least I have some type of record.) I am growing concerned but I really do still hope he makes good on his promises. The real question will come down to this: BV has the abiltity and skill level to sort his car out, I do not. I can do many things but bodywork si not one of them. I also can Replace parts know to be bad but do not know tthe technical side of engines or mechanicals like members such as Bloozeberry. What will guys lke me do with two half cars, or shells if they indeed have been stripped and the parts sold off?
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I understand, but BV kind of pulled the pin on this. The whole OMG IT'S TERRIBLE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'll tell you later thing isn't the best way to go about this.

I got to ask, do you have a car at Dean's or are you just one of those PEOPLE??? It seems to me that Blackthunder and BV are doing other customers a "solid" by being in phone contact with them!! You seem just a little to eager to get the "juicy" scoop on other peoples miss fortune!!!!!

To all the people being RIPPED OFF by Dean , well that Sucks and I hope you will one day get your dream cars finished. Ray
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

I got to ask, do you have a car at Dean's or are you just one of those PEOPLE??? It seems to me that Blackthunder and BV are doing other customers a "solid" by being in phone contact with them!! You seem just a little to eager to get the "juicy" scoop on other peoples miss fortune!!!!!

To all the people being RIPPED OFF by Dean , well that Sucks and I hope you will one day get your dream cars finished. Ray

Yup that's me, rumor monger. Forget that I have been trying to get people to stay calm and do things in an appropriate fashion this whole time. Forget that I went out of my way to try to help people get their cars back when this happened with Loyde. Forget the fact that Dean actually tried to rip me off as well on a smaller job and that my car was actually scheduled to go to his shop this winter. You've got me pegged, I'm one of those PEOPLE.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey....I appreciate you!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johny, thanks for the backup and good comments. I/we have only been watching this event and have made no comments either way. I've not rated anyone regarding this thread.

As for one of our members going to check things out and report, I would hope that none of the Georgia Fiero people get involved unless they have a vehicle there, and then if they are involved, it will be as a personal issue and not as a representative of Georgia Fieros. We're not throwing Dean in the fire, neither are we pouring water on the fire.

BlackThunderGT, sorry, I wasn't calling you a liar. I was just defending Georgia Fieros.
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Hey....I appreciate you!

John I left you a phone message… call me asap!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BlackThunderGT

2048 posts
Member since Apr 2009

BlackThunderGT, sorry, I wasn't calling you a liar. I was just defending Georgia Fieros.

I know you weren’t. I just wanted y'all to know what was said and I was not blaming any one but Dean for the broken or missing parts I did not receive.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Repost:

If you feel that Dean has ripped you off, treated you poorly, kept your property etc.. please contact the office below. The more of us that contact them, the stronger the case. I already have my case number and spoke with Jack I believe. Reference Dean Cain aka Whodeanies Customs Canton, Ga

Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Protection
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 356
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-9077

Tel: 404-651-8600 or 1-800-869-1123 (toll-free in Georgia, outside of the metro Atlanta calling area)

Fax: 404-651-9018

Office hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Telephone counselors are available between 8:30am-5:00pm weekdays.
ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is how I felt when this all started to go down and I was reading BV's problems.

BV was like a smoke alarm that went off - most people would go check to see if there is a FIRE and some will push the hush button on the alarm to silence the the sound of it. But usually when an alarm goes off there IS something wrong so it's best to check to see what is going on and fast before the fire gets out of control.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow more stories emerging from these pics?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../075728-24.html#p935

And of course possibly the Lambo or Lambos too?
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../075728-24.html#p955

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 12-14-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow more stories emerging from thes pics?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../075728-24.html#p935

And of course possibly the Lambo too?

Can you explain what you mean? Is BlackThunderGT's engine in one of those cars?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And of course possibly the Lambo or Lambos too?

What about the Lambos?
They belong to one of Dean's friends. He has several of them. I met him. Nice guy, actually.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heard something. Just asking.... No biggie.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO!!!

I just returned from there and if you have a car there you are ****ed! The good parts are all gone

Not that it was by any means on your radar, but did you buy chance see a V-8 Archie style dash and console lying around ?

I almost forgot i sent it back for Dean to tweek.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock