Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 42)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109273 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
njames4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2012 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njames4Send a Private Message to njames4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Sorry, but you lost that privilege when you got banned, Tinton.

How am I posting here, then?

I don't expect to be here long, just long enough to said what needed to be said. And as long as you have more non-free e-mail address, IP addresses, etc, there's no ban that'll stick.
IP: Logged
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO the only thing you can do is close the shop, sadly enough. Dude you had potential but WTF happened. You have hurt your customers that saw you as best friend to only have this incomplete work done to our cars after agreeing and understanding your situation time after time but now it seems like excuses to point the finger at the other customer and develop recentment towards them for your mistakes. If it wasn't about the money then why take car after car and your customers money?

I am expecting a phone call from you with a solution for my pending issue which you had plenty of time to do right and my parts. You better not send them COD like you did to Steven! HOW AM I GOING TO BE COMPENSATED for having to pay additional money for fixing my engine misfire, A/C and etc?

I bet your father would be so disappointed in you right now Dean.

-D

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Hi, Everyone
I have tried to write this post so many times and I still can not find the words. I started the shop because of the love of the cars not to try and get rich! If that was what I was trying to do I would have picked people with deep pockets. I have stressed deadlines, customers, overhead and even the cars. I can not find it in me to just walk away and screw people so I am finishing the 10 cars I have in my shop and I am done! Closed!!!!!!
I hate it but I can not keep going like this.

for the people that still have cars and or parts at my shop they will be safe and returned.

D.

This will be my last post! do not PM me here I will not be back!
Dean Cain, Atlanta, GA

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 12-04-2012).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

I have met Dean in person and visited his shop many times and in talking with him I am willing to give him a chance to finish my project because I understand that unexpected circumstances happen with new businesses. Let's face it, He knows and we all know that he took on way too many projects at once. When his business was growing and now he has realized this so he is working hard to get the rest of the cars out. My car this spring is coming up on almost three years but I believe in his ability to get it done. I understand that everyone is upset but hey either you can choose to take your car out now or you can let him finish. I still talk with him and visit him often so I know that he is now working extra hard in keeping his word with finishing up every car in his shop and from visiting and talking with Dean I know that he will get it done cause cars are now leaving his shop one at a time and of course I will keep everyone updated. Just have to give him a chance to work his magic cause as with every project their will be bugs to work out. Now why am I so confident cause I talk with Dean often and visit his shop so I see for myself that work is getting done and cars are getting worked on.

If you met Loyde Roscoe in person, he was a pleasant guy as well. Most con men are. They smile as they back stab you. That's how they all operate. Many people gave him a chance and got the shaft!!!! The only difference is that Loyde also had talent and the little work that he did put out was done right.

Dennis, I think you, Rodney Dickman & Ed Parks (and a handful of others) are some of the only long term PFF members I have met in person. IIRC it was Carlisle 98-99 or so. If there is a shady shop, I somehow find a way to get screwed over by them. Anyway, thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it.. I just hate the circumstances.

Lots of the members going back to the mid 90's are still here but many have gone. Some of these guys seldom post here. IIRC we did have a chance to say hello at either Carlisle or the Fiero Factory meet back in 98 or 99 . I'll have to start a new thread about this. I used to also get screwed when I gave out work. Now NO ONE touches any of my cars except for myself and my son Douglas who is a Police Officer and my P/T assistant mechanic.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 11-29-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by njames4:

How am I posting here, then?

I don't expect to be here long, just long enough to said what needed to be said. And as long as you have more non-free e-mail address, IP addresses, etc, there's no ban that'll stick.

You were posting because Cliff hadn't seen you yet apparently, and you weren't here long. If you intended to come back and have a normal discussion about any of this, that would have been different, but since your intention was to jab at all of us, I don't feel guilty about helping you back out the door.

BOT, Dean I really am sorry. I was trying to help steer things in a different direction, as I didn't want this to go the Lloyd route. If you stay open and work on other cars, please learn from the mistakes you made.

BV unfortunately the others have a point and are very accurate about your way of going about this. If Dean goes fully under, you're all screwed, and its VERY difficult to prove fraud in the light of everything he went through. If his entire life situation hadn't changed it would be a walk in the park, but since it did, it's going to be difficult to prove he INTENDED to do all of this. If you can't, then no charges will be pressed and you're stuck with a civil battle, which even if you win you won't be able to enforce because he won't have anything for you to take. I've been trying to warn you about this, but you're too damn stubborn to listen. Just because they have a case number that doesn't mean anything will happen. You did and still are going about this in a shoot first try to deal second way, and the gun is pointed square at your foot.

To everyone else I've been in your shoes, and I know what it's like. I hope things work out, but you'll need to be more involved with things if you want any result whatsoever. Don't sit back and just wait and hope. Keep in contact with Dean, even if that means calling regularly or even showing up. Make sure your cars aren't being damaged or neglected, and make sure you have the ability to at least get the cars back if this gets worse. Again, I'm really sorry this went this way.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 11-30-2012).]

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't normally respond on these threads because you only know what you read and see. I don't know the whole story and no one does. All we can do is speculate and make our own assumption based on the comments. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anything that has happened to BV, but on the other hand, the only 2 people that should know the honest truth are those 2 people. Do I think it should be on a public forum for everyone to bash, of course, it helps other owners know what to look for. Does it help our community with the small amounts of shops us Fiero guys even have? Not at all. It's getting smaller by the day and the trust levels are the lowest I have ever seen it on any level. When I first joined this forum back in 2001, it seemed to be a lot closer group of people. Now it's hard to trust, hard to really swallow how some situations can go sour. It hurts our entire community and it really is too bad. Pretty soon, Fieros will be more or less an antique and we won't have the types of people we have as we do now as our cars get older and less and less do work on them.

I met Loyde back in 2004. I talked to him on the phone quite often and he off and on helped me with certain wiring questions I had because I had a friend wire up the motor for the Getrag at the beginning. I had some issues with the pcm and some codes. Back then, having access to HP Tuners was not even existent really and DHP was about as far as it went if I recall. He invited me down to Texas one week and I drove from Wichita to Texas with fieroX riding with me and we went to his shop. He had a ton of cars in the back, saw his setup and he showed us his house and all his projects he was working or in the process of making, etc. He took a car off the lift, put mine on, did some wiring work for me, tightened up some things he saw since we just did the swap and fixed all my PCM codes and went for a cruise with me and if I recall drove it and told me what he thought. We spent the entire day there, he did all the work for me, got my speedo and tach working and eveything else and charged me zero. I got along with him well. I did in the future have some issues after he did some work on my PCM, somehow my knock sensors got desensitized enough to cause real knock. I started dropping pulleys after I had gone with the Auto and I started with a 3.25" pulley with a VS cam, dropped to a 3.0" pulley no intercooler. Keep in mind we are at 20 degrees of timing and seeing 0 knock on HP Tuners. Yes I know it was ridiculous to even think there was 0 knock. My scan gauge showed 0, computer showed 0 and then blam, motor blew. It blew twice actually as we couldn't figure it out until we saw that the knock sensors were virtually off. Who's fault? Who really knows, I was furious, called Loyde asked him about it and he explained this and that and I should have checked that. He never would fully admit the error or if there was or what really happened. Do I care now? No. Would I get in a pissing match with him in public over it? Not at all. Probably shake his hand and move on.

I guess the moral of the story is, we are all guilty of issues, no one is perfect and it's just too bad that shop owners take on so much work because they want to help, then people start piling up in line, and it basically turns into a who wants their car first, or the fastest before the patient crowd. And we all know the hardest part of the car world is money. Lots of people don't want to spend a ton, want deals, and think it's a craigslist forum at a mechanic shop. Time and labor don't mean a lot anymore, as our economy is at it's worst. You can find anything for a buck if you look hard enough.

Hopefully Dean gets back on track. I don't know him personally or really anything more than the talk on here. Let's just hope he steps up to the problems and gets everything straightened up, and even makes right with anyone and agrees to a resolution and can continue. Or someone else can step up and start a shop and become a great asset to our community. We need a strong Fiero business like Archie to have an alternative for others in parts of the USA.

That's all I have for now...as I'm just rambling.

Happy Holidays!

-Amir

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 11-30-2012).]

scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
watched this thread go from great to crap just like that
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scott0999:

watched this thread go from great to crap just like that

Almost like a zero to 60 run in my Indy...it took a little bit! (LOL)
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a shame. I've met Dean once, and we were discussing interior swaps. When we discussed the carpet, he told me who he orders from, and even gave me tips on ordering it from them, so that it would be easier to install once I got it. I understand Dennis' comment about smiling-while-stabbing, I just never got that vibe. A guy who tells you tips on how to do stuff and where he gets his supplies from doesn't seem like someone who's out to screw anyone.

But it sounds like it was like that with Lloyde for a while. Maybe it's a burnout situation. A reward-versus-work-versus-time thing that eventually just wears down their passion for the cars and the work.

Just after seeing earlier examples of his work, at least from the interior/exterior side of things, I'm sad to see him decide to close the doors. I hope everyone gets their cars and parts back without any issues.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2012 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had business dealings with both Loyde and Dean. I would never consider using Loyde again but would use Dean again if the timing is right.

Nelson
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:
I hope everyone gets their cars and parts back without any issues.

Speaking of that.. hows the remaining customers doing? Any word? I hope you guys are getting squared away.
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything is going great with my car, update whenever he has time. Which is fine with me because I have patience. I don't demand a half completed car them complain about it so I will let the man finish the Job.
PFF
System Bot
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
harsh....sigh....

Pete

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88lambofiero:

Everything is going great with my car, update whenever he has time. Which is fine with me because I have patience. I don't demand a half completed car them complain about it so I will let the man finish the Job.

LOL I'd of taken a "half completed car" over the garbage Dean built ANY DAY. How long has he had yours?

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-10-2012).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

LOL I'd of taken a "half completed car" over the garbage Dean built ANY DAY. How long has he had yours?

Not exactly any day.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Atleast u hope...U have seen the pictures that BV has posted if his built motor and custom work. U telling me that doesnt worry u the least bit?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is what scammers hope for most in a man.

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking of that.. hows the remaining customers doing? Any word? I hope you guys are getting squared away.

LOL… as predicted I did not get my second week update as promised “with pictures”! In fact my first week update was just a picture of my naked car that could have been taken anytime within the last 18 months my car has been just sitting there!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

LOL… as predicted I did not get my second week update as promised “with pictures”! In fact my first week update was just a picture of my naked car that could have been taken anytime within the last 18 months my car has been just sitting there!

I'm sorry Paul. That sucks. Plan B?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess my car not being completed yet won't matter....if the world is ending on 21 Dec 2012! If that doesn't happen I would like to see it finished soon!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2012 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just rereading my last post, and I want to make a disclaimer:

I really do hope that all works out, and that truth prevails. There are often circumstances in life that take precedence, but when money is involved, there needs to be results. Results that include what is paid for.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG!!!!!
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG!!!!!

EDIT:
OMFG.... Does this mean I won't my parts back?!

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 12-13-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG!!!!!

And this is in response to....?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

And this is in response to....?

I told the PFF member I wouldn't say. He gets to drop the nuke. All I can say is.... you guys cant imagine the horror. This will be the worse shop in Fiero history to date.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-13-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by FierociousGT:
EDIT:
OMFG.... Does this mean I won't my parts back?!

Nope, someone already bought them.....

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I told the PFF member I wouldn't say. He gets to drop the nuke. All I can say is.... you guys cant imagine the horror. This will be the worse shop in Fiero history to date.

Worse than Lloyde?! That would be a tough act to follow.

If whodeanie were smart, he would finish the remaining customer's cars quickly and to better than expected level of quality workmanship. That way, when the legal proceedings for a missing racing engine happen, it could simply look like a fluke. But the 'quality' of work that went into the engine BV received was, simply, criminal.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Worse than Lloyde?! That would be a tough act to follow.

If whodeanie were smart, he would finish the remaining customer's cars quickly and to better than expected level of quality workmanship. That way, when the legal proceedings for a missing racing engine happen, it could simply look like a fluke. But the 'quality' of work that went into the engine BV received was, simply, criminal.

What happened to me is a drop in the bucket as to what is coming... you guys will see. I cant keep a secret to save my life, so I am trying really hard here....

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The SUSPENSE!

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you have a car in this shop, take it out NOW !!!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

All I can say is this. If you have a car there. Get it out... why? Call Dean and ask for a pic of your car with him holding something (to verify it was just taken)... you may be shocked. $5 says he doesn't do it. Or just wait.. and "have faith" and see what that just got you.

I told you guys months ago this would not end well... this is one time in my life that I wish I was wrong. It makes me sick.... The only good from this is that I was able to help a few people that had enough sense to listen. Those that are just catching on.. I hate to say it, but I honestly think its too late.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-14-2012).]

turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

C'mon man !!! What is happening???? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is gonna piss off a few people....and I quote Dean "Anything that is broken, damaged or misplaced, is due to the GA Fiero club members just threw the stuff around when they helped me move".
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parting out customer cars?

Or set fire to the shop?

Those are my guesses.
turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JUST GUESSSING!!!!......

Bankruptcy???

Everything being liquidated by bank to satisfy debt????

Just guessing!!!!

Dean leaving GA for the west coast ?????

C'mon Man!!!! What happened ??????
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep it up!

------------------
86 Fiero GTX project now tearing up the street, My build thread! 3800sc, interior, wheels, suspension and more! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BV, that's nice.... you have valid information that might actually help members of this forum out but you aren't going to tell because yet another pff member wants to be the one to drop the nuke....really??. so now more time can go by before members who actually have cars there and might have had a couple extra days to make arrangements to get to the shop and possibly get some of their cars back.
while i understand your frustration at how some here treated you when you started posting about your experience (i think you admitted that some of what you wrote was wrong) you ARE a valued member of this forum and i can't believe what i am reading now. if it's too late, so be it but it might not be for some.
having been ripped off myself, it sucks and what you got back from dean was beyond wrong. and some of the reactions you got from some members here was wrong but as a member here you owe it to these people to let them know what ever it is that is going on. i am sorry for what happened to you and while i don't have a car at dean's, i know how it feels to get ripped off. it took me over two yeas of pestering a police department and an attorney general's office to get a dirt bag arrested for selling me a car he didn't own. it took another almost two years for it to go to trial and for all that and the money i spent...he got six months. thank god i only lost 950.00 plus some expenses.
these people are going to have a long road ahead of them trying to get some of their cars (or what's left of them) back.
do the right thing and get them the information asap, so they can get started.
for those of you that have cars, parts and or money invested with dean, if it comes down to it, avoid filing a civil case if you can go with a criminal case. i kept being told to file a civil suit but before i did i researched him and rules of civil cases. i found out that if the subject is bankrupt ( which in my case he was), you will get nothing but a judgement and without going into a big legal explanation judgements are just about useless.
i have to say this and then i'll shut up, dean and others were very helpful to me when i started the JERSEY SHORE WIDE BODY (shameless plug). so reading what BV was posting was not pleasant for me. first because i could not believe such a nice guy could do all that. on the other hand it brought back all the stress i felt when i got taken. then when i saw the pictures and video BV posted it was hard to believe he was lying. so i say this... if he does have some serious info about what is going on....YOU MIGHT WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM! and do something about it!
SORRY. i know i don't a dog in this fight but people here have been VERY helpful to me and i hate to see anyone here ripped off, if that is happening.
please don't neg me i just have a feeling time is a big factor here.
al

[This message has been edited by ace5514 (edited 12-14-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ace has a good point. If posting the new developments will assist the people that still have vehicles at Dean's in making a decision to get their vehicles back, then I'd say you have a good enough resaon not to keep the secret. Screw theatrics, this is more important than that. Here's your chance to REALLY help people out. What's going on?
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

ace has a good point. If posting the new developments will assist the people that still have vehicles at Dean's in making a decision to get their vehicles back, then I'd say you have a good enough resaon not to keep the secret. Screw theatrics, this is more important than that. Here's your chance to REALLY help people out. What's going on?

Guys please don't beat Steven up... I asked him to let me post the information.... "It’s not good" I drove back from Dean’s last night I was to tired to post and it’s going to be a long one.

But I will say this now until I get my post done.

If you have a car at Dean’s (Whodeanies’s Customs) and you are not heading to Canton, Georgia right now you will regret it!

I’m typing as fast as I can and I promise my post will be an eye opener for all the non believers. Stay tuned!

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really? It can't be that dramatic that you can't say it in a few sentences. ....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock