Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 40)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109273 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coming from an objective outsiders perspective- I understand that life gets in the way sometimes and know what Dean has had to deal with, but WTF!!!!

The pics that have been posted by BV as of late of the master fabrication- WTF!
The piss poor communication, not updating the thread as promised/ not returning calls- WTF!

Just like Blackthunder, I'm an old school guy. You tell me you'll call back on monday- you better f***ing do it especially if you have my money and property. I can't believe his customers put up with this kind of **** , he clearly doesn't have a clue how to run a business. I don't care if you have 50 cars in your shop and are working alone to get them done, like someone mentioned take a few hours off one day each week to keep your customers informed on progress.

Its really sad because hes made some kickass looking stuff, at this point though I can't see how anyone off the forum could possibly do business with him in the future unless they are local or have had a positive experience with him in the past.
IP: Logged
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Coming from an objective outsiders perspective- I understand that life gets in the way sometimes and know what Dean has had to deal with, but WTF!!!!

The pics that have been posted by BV as of late of the master fabrication- WTF!
The piss poor communication, not updating the thread as promised/ not returning calls- WTF!

Just like Blackthunder, I'm an old school guy. You tell me you'll call back on monday- you better f***ing do it especially if you have my money and property. I can't believe his customers put up with this kind of **** , he clearly doesn't have a clue how to run a business. I don't care if you have 50 cars in your shop and are working alone to get them done, like someone mentioned take a few hours off one day each week to keep your customers informed on progress.

Its really sad because hes made some kickass looking stuff, at this point though I can't see how anyone off the forum could possibly do business with him in the future unless they are local or have had a positive experience with him in the past.

The news story at this link makes you think of Ground Hog Day all over again!

http://www.wate.com/story/1...fraudulent-practices
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here we go,

Stage 1

If you feel that Dean has ripped you off, treated you poorly, kept your property etc.. please contact the office below. The more of us that contact them, the stronger the case. I already have my case number and spoke with Jack I believe.

Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Protection
2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 356
Atlanta, Georgia 30334-9077

Tel: 404-651-8600 or 1-800-869-1123 (toll-free in Georgia, outside of the metro Atlanta calling area)

Fax: 404-651-9018

Office hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Telephone counselors are available between 8:30am-5:00pm weekdays.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 11-21-2012).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news Dean finally called me.

We have come to an agreement.

Make no mistake I’m still not happy and have expressed my feelings to Dean but I have agreed to the completion of my car without the wide body.

The new completion date of my car is now 21 of January 2013… this is the very last day or pick up day.

I’m to receive picture updates to my phone weekly and if I don’t… I really am done!
Stay tuned!

[This message has been edited by BlackThunderGT (edited 11-22-2012).]

Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been reading along as we go n keep hearing excuses about why cars can't get done or don't get done and they've been projects for years. Read about taking deposits n using them up on pesonal bills and other projects. Those are all viable excuses I guess. Well if that's the only way a small business can survive until the flame catches up then the said small business should not be in business.

I run a small hvac co for a lot of years, I've don't all kinds of jobs from small to large, swaps outs which go fast and are good foo cash flow. New homes which are slow and a lot of work and take for ever to get your money. Sound familiar? It's ok to take small jobs that can get done quickly to keep cash flowing but you must return to the long term projects immedialty even if you don't want to. You took the work, th money, and your name is on the line. To me that's what matters most! I've lost money protecting and enhancing my name. In the end that's all we got.

Somewhere along the lines dean who I don't know got off track spending money that wasn't his. Should've bought the parts first and also got some labor down, nothing wrong with that. Hard to go back n buy parts when your broke but you can always work for free. And can always save your name that way. Now no part money to even do labor for free. This business is done!

I still can't understand why it takes years to do a a swap. No excuse to leave it sit if $$$ has been paid. None. No excuse for the craftsmanship that BV has shown on his car. I love the design n look of that intake by the details just aren't there.

Well I feel bad for all involved and good luck with everything working out.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again I remind everyone...there are always three sides to a story at a minimum. In this case it would be Dean, the customer, and the truth somewhere in the middle. best not to cast judgeement and keep faith in people.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Again I remind everyone...there are always three sides to a story at a minimum. In this case it would be Dean, the customer, and the truth somewhere in the middle. best not to cast judgeement and keep faith in people.

While I don't have a problem with you Johnny, its comments like yours above that concern me. Faith in Dean? He has shown time and time and time again that he cant keep his promises. A person would have to be crazy (or have a personal reasons) to put any faith in that guy.

With that said, if my car was still there, I guess I would be forced to "play along" until I could make arrangements to get my vehicle out of there. Sorry, after seeing what he did to my car, and the fact that he is broke, there is no way his current customers are going to get what they paid for. The $$$ just isn't there.

I wish it wasn't true... I just don't see it happening. Now, he has even bigger problems.. BIG problems.

I also want to point out the timing of Dean contacting Paul (blackthunder)... what was posted just today and hours later Paul gets a phone call? There is more.. but I am not going into it.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I understand BV. Really I do. But if we are all to blindly follow the comments made by the many think about this: no one woudl communicate or do business with you. I don't mean that as a slam as I don't know you from Adam. I only use it as an example as many poeple here have written about how bad of a person you are, of course focused on business dealings. I read it all but I don't internalize it. I give every person the same chance...trust until you show me I cannot trust you. Now get back to work on that car so I can get a ride in it this year! Never been in a turbo fiero before.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't mean that as a slam as I don't know you from Adam. I only use it as an example as many poeple here have written about how bad of a person you are, of course focused on business dealings. I read it all but I don't internalize it. I give every person the same chance...trust until you show me I cannot trust you. Now get back to work on that car so I can get a ride in it this year! Never been in a turbo fiero before.

Really? Bad as in I am not going to let a shop screw me over? Then yes I am "bad". lol

Turbo Fiero... me either!
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you been able to get ahold of Dean?

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:
Yep, a MASTER FABRICATOR:

Pretty obvious here:

Notice all the oil in the lower intake. UIM & ZZP full stack didnt have any oil on them. Oh, yeah, NO GASKETS... all silicone, on EVERYTHING

Metal & grinding wheel grit in EVERYTHING (its even in the TB vac ports!)

Gravity doesnt apply to Dean...

No need to bolt the trans to the engine.. its held on with magic!

LOL so its all his customers fault huh?

Man, you really got laid on that job. Someone should be ashamed to put out work like that.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread needs to be renamed to "Whodeanie's custom shop is CLOSED for good!"

MrWally, Keep that in mind next time you need surgery.... 1 & 2.

Originally posted by MrWally:
Evening one and all, I've stood toe to toe with Dean and have looked him in the eye.

I know he is not in this for the money. I know him to be a good guy, and a master fabricator.

I know what it takes monetarily as well as man-hourly to build a custom car! The cost will ALWAYS exceed the worth! The value is strictly in the owners heart!

However it is what we desire, and not what we need that leads us to a custom build. There are two reasons that we will trust our "Dream" to someone else to build.

1) Our inability to accomplish it on our own.

OR

2) Our hope that someone else can do what we can't do for our selves

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-21-2012).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

This thread needs to be renamed to "Whodeanie's custom shop is CLOSED for good!"

You must be psychic wait to you talk to Dean on Friday!
Dragon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good news Dean finally called me.

We have come to an agreement.

Make no mistake I’m still not happy and have expressed my feelings to Dean but I have agreed to the completion of my car without the wide body.

The new completion date of my car is now 21 of January 2013… this is the very last day or pick up day.

I’m to receive picture updates to my phone weekly and if I don’t… I really am done!
Stay tuned!

Paul I am very happy for you. I really, really hope you get what you want.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:
?

Fiero owners are notoriously cheap!

Keeping open a shop that relies on an almost 30 year old car and cheap owners is not good business sense.

I’m sure at some point Dean will post in his thread. Right now he is trying to finish up the last 10 Fiero’s in his shop.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BlackThunderGT

2048 posts
Member since Apr 2009

Paul I am very happy for you. I really, really hope you get what you want.

Me to Steven!

Sometimes in life you get what you want and then figure out that’s not what you wanted after all.

Then some times you don’t get what you want and later figure out it’s exactly what you wanted.

Anyway what ever I get is better than nothing… I guess! LOL
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me to Steven!

Sometimes in life you get what you want and then figure out that’s not what you wanted after all.

Then some times you don’t get what you want and later figure out it’s exactly what you wanted.

Anyway what ever I get is better than nothing… I guess! LOL

Its Friday.. you get an update? lol
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Updates start next week...
PFF
System Bot
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything is fine... Dean is just not online as much now cause he is working hard to complete the projects.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Updates start next week...

Try to get him to put a move on it.. I mail 216 pages, plus 260 texts, bank transfer info & other supporting documentation to the Georgia State Attorney's Office Monday morning. Dean could have avoided all of this by doing the right thing. Now he is going to have a nice legal battle. You should have replaced this junk yard motor you sold me as a "fully built race engine" for a new ZZP crate engine Dean. Oh well, I guess you decided to go with felony charges and jail time instead. Have fun with that.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a phone call update on Thursday instead of Friday.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

Everything is fine... Dean is just not online as much now cause he is working hard to complete the projects.

He told me he is closing the shop to Fiero’s once all of our cars (the last 10 Fiero’s) are done… I wouldn’t really call that as everything is fine.

Are you saying he lied to me?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He told me he is closing the shop to Fiero’s once all of our cars (the last 10 Fiero’s) are done… I wouldn’t really call that as everything is fine.

I think the guy is being sarcastic....
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like..... MAN CRUSH!

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

I got a text msg from Dean two days ago he was going to call me on Friday..... I thought Friday was yesterday? Haven't heard a thing.... Expected!

I got a phone call update on Thursday instead of Friday.

@ the rate this is going...

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to start FGTO this evening... Maybe the 6th time since I got her from Whodeanies Custom shop and it felt rough like something was not right.... Noticed the CHECK ENGINE light came on after two minutes... Turned it off and plugged in my bluetooth ODBII reader, started up my Torque app and....

And there is a burnt plastic odor. Not sure if it is related. Will check in the morning. Not impressed at all with Dean's work.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had the exact same codes.. well I had multiple miss-fire codes and the same o2 code.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Went to start FGTO this evening... Maybe the 6th time since I got her from Whodeanies Custom shop and it felt rough like something was not right.... Noticed the CHECK ENGINE light came on after two minutes... Turned it off and plugged in my bluetooth ODBII reader, started up my Torque app and....

And there is a burnt plastic odor. Not sure if it is related. Will check in the morning. Not impressed at all with Dean's work.

Looks like a misfire on plug 6...With the odor u smell then sounds like a burnt wire. The other is a code that needs to be taken out as it is not used..
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excited to get my first update in a year and a half let the up dates began!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Excited to get my first update in a year and a half let the up dates began!

Will Dean be posting the updates here?
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Will Dean be posting the updates here?

He's suppose to send updates with pictures to my phone. I want to be optimistic I really do, but I have been let down so much I'm finding it hard to be.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He's suppose to send updates with pictures to my phone. I want to be optimistic I really do, but I have been let down so much I'm finding it hard to be.

Yeah, I doubt we will see much of ol Dean on here. He is "done with us Fiero people". Good luck Paul.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Try to get him to put a move on it.. I mailed 216 pages, plus 260 texts, bank transfer info & other supporting documentation to the Georgia State Attorney's Office Monday morning. Dean could have avoided all of this by doing the right thing. Now he is going to have a nice legal battle. You should have replaced this junk yard motor you sold me as a "fully built race engine" for a new ZZP crate engine Dean. Oh well, I guess you decided to go with felony charges and jail time instead. Have fun with that.

WOW. That's incredible. Selling you a"fully built racing engine" and giving you a junkyard engine is a very serious allegation. That's outright criminal fraud we are talking about..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Usually I would chime in to be a dack, but I am now just saying sorry to all that are being taken. I truly hope that everybody gets ther personal pride and joy sorted out.

On another note, I also hope that most that rated BV as negative for his truths seriously rethink their positions. I know fully well that I would have been A LOT more vocal about getting screwed. Actually, you may have found me in the news.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, you have a PM

Will

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

WOW. That's incredible. Selling you a"fully built racing engine" and giving you a junkyard engine is a very serious allegation. That's outright criminal fraud we are talking about..

Funny, those are almost the exact words the Georgia DA used.

Anyway, its on now. case # 318304
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

On another note, I also hope that most that rated BV as negative for his truths seriously rethink their positions. I know fully well that I would have been A LOT more vocal about getting screwed. Actually, you may have found me in the news.

That was very nice of you Tony.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock