Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 38)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109273 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

Really like this weekly update format. I think this will help your customers understand where you are at each week and will hopefuly cut down on intrupting calls during the week. Any update pics on the Rottinchop? What is her status?

John
IP: Logged
seafoodlover

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome work as usual Dean, Looking forward to seeing more status pics on the Lambo. Keep up the great work!!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's some mighty fine work, dean! Glad to see you've got things back under control after your last move and all!
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
two cars ready for the transporter the other day done and on the way home.
more to come very soon.

next to go home will be the white horse. working out some computer issues with a friend and his tech 2 to over ride the vats.

will be back working on the cars on monday.

just got married yesterday and taking a little time to enjoy my new wife

D.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2012 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the new bride!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few wedding snapshots of Whodeanie with Whodeanette???

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-01-2012).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, Dean!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on the Halloween Wedding!

Still waiting on the transporter. Should be here is two hours.... Love that side-by-side picture... Do you have the High Resolution one you can email me?

Thanks
D

Originally posted by whodeanie:
two cars ready for the transporter the other day done and on the way home.
more to come very soon.
next to go home will be the white horse. working out some computer issues with a friend and his tech 2 to over ride the vats.
will be back working on the cars on monday.
just got married yesterday and taking a little time to enjoy my new wife

D.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-01-2012).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on the marriage to both of you!
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Dean!! It's great to see you happy. Be sure to make some wonderful memories
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you all. here are a few pics from my Holloween Wedding! it was a blast!
D.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Comgrats Deano!!!!!!!!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, may you find a lifetime of happiness in this new chapter.

And if I may... Your wife has very beautiful eyes.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, You have a very beautiful family. Enjoy your new life together with good health, happiness and may your all of your dreams come true.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Pictures Congratulations to all of you

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates? Rottinchop?
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updates!!!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know if this place is still in business?
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Does anyone know if this place is still in business?

Dean, please just update the thread so this doesn't start all over again!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Dean, please just update the thread so this doesn't start all over again!

Well he does have a lot of my money and my car since April 2011 and I have had one update… so yes Dean please update this ****ing thread!!!

Oh by the way still waiting on that phone call Dean!!!
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well he does have a lot of my money and my car since April 2011 and I have had one update… so yes Dean please update this ****ing thread!!!

Oh by the way still waiting on that phone call Dean!!!

Wasn't meant against you... it was against the fact that none of the promised Friday updates have been forthcoming for last two the weeks and I have no desire to see the storm start up again.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-14-2012).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wasn't meant against you... it was against the fact that none of the promised Friday updates have been forthcoming for last two the weeks and I have no desire to see the storm start up again.

I didn’t take it that way but I am a little on the edge lately as it’s becoming apparent that things are not right over at Whodeanie’s customs.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First let me say I like Dean, I think is is very talented. I like the fact that he never criticized others work to try and make his look better. I do find this quote from page 12 kind of ironic

after I posted this update I read threw a few other threads, I will not say what ones. but I wanted to say this....

I know some of my posts may be a bit boring to some just because they are not always custom work.
the reason I do this is to keep my customers up to date on the progress of their cars. it may not mean much to some but to them it is always great to see the progress
of a loved one. I will always do this because for me pictures a worth a thousand words and I can not bluff them on what has or has not been done yet. on top of this I even send more detailed emails and phone calls no less than weekly.

with that said, I feel for the people that have taken their cars to others that have not done anything but take money from them.
I started my shop because I love Fieros and Iove the fact that I can get up everyday and do what I love and meet other people that feel the same.

I had to rant, now I am done.
D.

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just text Dean. He is alive

He will be online tonight.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spoke with Dean last week and YES he is still hard at work. He has been working on a lot of wiring so maybe that's why there has not been many new updates. Anyways looking forward to seeing new updates
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, All
yes I have been slammed trying to get things done as fast as I can.
I did miss the weekly update because I worked till almost 11 pm last friday and have been running nonstop since.
it is just me at the shop full time to do all the work with some part time help from 2 other people that have been a big help. I had to fire the others because I was paying them to get things done and nothing was being finnished (but they still wanted to be paid!) go figure! since then I have been turning out at least one car a week by myself. I am not taking on any new work of any kind till I get ALL of the old ones done and gone. the last week was a PITA! with the white horse car wiring, the alarm that was installed in the car before it came to us was causing isues with the rest of the car and not letting it run and it took a while to get it figured out.

the white horse is now running so now I am working out the power steering, the radio, and redoing the fuel rails to clean up the engine a bit more with some braded ss line

I am also doing fiberglass and body work on 3 others at the same time so I can walk away while they set up and do other things. I may not be able to always post here or check in but my customers can always get me by text on my phone. if you call I may not always be able to walk away from what I am doing to pick up but I will call you back as quick as I can.
thanks to all for your understanding.
D.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I may not be able to always post here or check in but my customers can always get me by text on my phone. if you call I may not always be able to walk away from what I am doing to pick up but I will call you back as quick as I can.
D.

+1 That's why I didn't understand the "Hello? Echo... echo..." posts in this thread. The people I know here in MN, that have had dealings with Dean, call and text him regularly and have no problem getting a hold of him.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep plugging away oh jedi master.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

+1 That's why I didn't understand the "Hello? Echo... echo..." posts in this thread. The people I know here in MN, that have had dealings with Dean, call and text him regularly and have no problem getting a hold of him.

-1 You don’t understand because you don’t know everything.

Dean said he would call me on Monday that was 3 Mondays ago with an update on my car. Don’t know how the rest of you guys were raised but I was raised old school, a man’s word was his bond. I understand things have changed over the years but I still live this way. If I tell you I’m going to call you Monday by god you’re getting a phone call from me.

I have been very patient on my car and I have understood every time Dean has run into problems. Matter fact if you go back thru this thread you will find that I was one of just a few that left him a lone during the bad times he was going thru.

My car has been there since the 22 April 2011 the projected finish date was June 2012. I have to date received pictures of the top being chopped on my car and one update that my engine had arrived. Now have me and Dean talked on the phone yes… matter of fact in the beginning Dean would call me at least once a month with an update. These updates were pretty much to tell me my car is not being worked on because he has to get other cars done.

Now fast forward today… I’m a nice guy and everyone on this forum who knows me would say the same. I’m just really concerned about my car and my money… I see other cars that went in Dean’s shop after mine getting work done but see nothing on my car. Where is my rust free car? Has it sitting out in the rain for a year and a half… don’t know?

My phone is still not ringing this morning!!!
deadwood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the very least he has way too many projects going on at once...

------------------
'86 Fiero 2M6

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I’m just really concerned about my car and my money… I see other cars that went in Dean’s shop after mine getting work done but see nothing on my car. Where is my rust free car? Has it sitting out in the rain for a year and a half… don’t know?

FWIW, I helped Dean move. Two or three days worth.

I can't answer regarding the state of your build because I don't know which car was yours. But I know that nothing was left outside but parts cars and junk frames. Before and after the move, customers' cars were all parked inside.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I can't answer regarding the state of your build because I don't know which car was yours. But I know that nothing was left outside but parts cars and junk frames. Before and after the move, customers' cars were all parked inside.

Thanks for the info!

That makes me feel better already now just waiting on Dean to call me.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car seem to have been sitting out for several weeks in front of the shop. Was not happy about it.

Originally posted by Raydar:

Same concern I had with my car too. I could not wait any longer and listen to anymore delays or excuses, besides friends and club member s were bother by it. I have reviewed my car and there are good & bad things. No reason for the bad things after keeping the car for 1year 6months, there has been enough time to get things done right.... the right way. IMO BV Motorsport has a valid point why he is so upset with the work done on his car.

Dean said he would call me on Monday that was 3 Mondays ago with an update on my car. Don’t know how the rest of you guys were raised but I was raised old school, a man’s word was his bond. I understand things have changed over the years but I still live this way. If I tell you I’m going to call you Monday by god you’re getting a phone call from me.

I have been very patient on my car and I have understood every time Dean has run into problems. Matter fact if you go back thru this thread you will find that I was one of just a few that left him a lone during the bad times he was going thru.

My car has been there since the 22 April 2011 the projected finish date was June 2012. I have to date received pictures of the top being chopped on my car and one update that my engine had arrived. Now have me and Dean talked on the phone yes… matter of fact in the beginning Dean would call me at least once a month with an update. These updates were pretty much to tell me my car is not being worked on because he has to get other cars done.

Now fast forward today… I’m a nice guy and everyone on this forum who knows me would say the same. I’m just really concerned about my car and my money… I see other cars that went in Dean’s shop after mine getting work done but see nothing on my car. Where is my rust free car? Has it sitting out in the rain for a year and a half… don’t know?

My phone is still not ringing this morning!!!

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 11-15-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

My car seem to have been sitting out for several weeks in front of the shop. Was not happy about it.

Man I hope everything is ok. When TEXASGT had my car I had to rip into him because he left my car sitting outside, uncovered, in the rain, with leaky T-Tops.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I may not be able to always post here or check in but my customers can always get me by text on my phone.
D.

D

Why is it that your customers have to ask you for updates over n over?
example: BlackThunderGT,
and Johnyrottin, https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/084025-10.html
Johny's thread has not been updated in how long ?.........:sleep:

Why is it that if your cust ask you to do something a specific way you do it your way ?

You have customers that have been extremely patience w/ you.
I know people that if they pay someone to do something and is not done...
Well...... lets just say that there would be consequences

If you say you are going to do something then DO it.

deadwood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't imagine ever taking a car here. Regardless of how good the work might eventually work out. Ridiculous. I'd imagine there are many more that would speak out but their cars are essentially being held hostage right now at his shop.

------------------
'86 Fiero 2M6

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe exoticse will chime in since his car was at Whodeanies and has been back in Central Florida since March 2012.

Originally posted by deadwood:
I can't imagine ever taking a car here. Regardless of how good the work might eventually work out. Ridiculous. I'd imagine there are many more that would speak out but their cars are essentially being held hostage right now at his shop.

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are correct, I don't know everything. Although, I have never said Dean has been in the right either, which I have had to remind those around me that are flabbergasted by the number of people pissed off in these threads.

Sorry for sticking my nose in where it didn't belong. I hope this all comes to an end soon... I met Dean when he had just finished the gunmetal Daily Driver and he was excited about doing more work... it is unfortunate that he allowed this situation to get so deep.

I'll shut up now.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-16-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock