Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 33)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109273 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

SERIOUSLY?

Set back and watch this unfold. I hope it works out for the car owners. Thats all I will say for now.

IP: Logged
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I know if I had my car at a shop and the phones were disconnected I'd be heading towards it ASAP with a trailer and axe
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean just called me. Had some personal concerns to attend too and major issues with Verizon so the no internet and the old number is gone. New number is (AT&T) 770-893-8540 business hours only. He did mention everything is fine and he has been working on the cars. Should have photos by the end of the week if the Internet is installed by then.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-08-2012).]

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man that sucks! I hate it for the owners and for Dean.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean just emailed me. He had to get a new phone, he will be in touch with all of you ASAP.

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Dean just emailed me. He had to get a new phone, he will be in touch with all of you ASAP.

Dr. W.

YAY! See there is light at the end of the tunnel...... (I hope)

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:
Set back and watch this unfold. I hope it works out for the car owners. Thats all I will say for now.

Blue balls?
Masturbatus interruptus?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Blue balls?
Masturbatus interruptus?

LOL, maybe you should see a doctor.
joshua riedl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is he emailing people if he doesn't have internet? Weird
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshua riedl:

He just got it back and is working on setting everythingback up again

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

He just got it back and is working on setting everythingback up again

Good to hear.
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You didn't just ask that question? There is a thing called smart phone that lets you access the Internet, if not take your laptop, netbook or tablet to a coffee shop.

Originally posted by joshua riedl:

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't get it, you are the one that said he had no internet and now you are saying he had internet the whole time? Smart phones can post videos right to youtube, how about some updates?
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep I use my iPhone all the time even without a wireless router. I don't have a dog in this fight but I think you should be questioning B V he's the one acting suspicious like he knows what's up n not telling.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

Yep I use my iPhone all the time even without a wireless router. I don't have a dog in this fight but I think you should be questioning B V he's the one acting suspicious like he knows what's up n not telling.

LOL I know exactly whats up. Question is, how the hell was it missed by the forum? He drove my 14k mile 1988GT home at night like it was on personal car for 2 weeks. Because "he didnt want shop dust to get on it". My lawyer about fell out of his chair at that one.

Dean has tons of MY parts at his shop that he "forgot" to bring with the car. You know, cause it is easy to forget that kind of stuff even after being told several times (including the day before) to bring ALL my parts with the car.

Dean RUINED my car.

The engine and turbo were full of metal shavings when I visited his shop in June. The couple with the 4cyl IMSA car where 20 feet away from my car during my heated conversation about that one....

I have found all kinds of problems and piss poor fabrication on my swap.

I have all the correspondence between Dean and I (well actually my lawyer does) and he has probably been served by now.

I'm not suspicious... I am PISSED!

I just hope no other customer goes thru what I am... but they are, they just cant say anything...... YET.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-09-2012).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's times like this I'm glad my fiero has such low expectations. It just sits there knowing it's getting no fancy body mods, no big engine, no fancy intakes or interiors. It just says thank you for taking it out for a spin every so often. Hope it works out for everyone.
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL I know exactly whats up. Question is, how the hell was it missed by the forum? He drove my 14k mile 1988GT home at night like it was on personal car for 2 weeks. Because "he didnt want shop dust to get on it". My lawyer about fell out of his chair at that one.

Dean has tons of MY parts at his shop that he "forgot" to bring with the car. You know, cause it is easy to forget that kind of stuff even after being told several times (including the day before) to bring ALL my parts with the car.

Dean RUINED my car.

The engine and turbo were full of metal shavings when I visited his shop in June. The couple with the 4cyl IMSA car where 20 feet away from my car during my heated conversation about that one....

I have found all kinds of problems and piss poor fabrication on my swap.

I have all the correspondence between Dean and I (well actually my lawyer does) and he has probably been served by now.

I'm not suspicious... I am PISSED!

I just hope no other customer goes thru what I am... but they are, they just cant say anything...... YET.

Sorry to hear about that bro. I can't understand y this happens a lot on this forum. I guess they all start out with good intentions and doing quality work but something changes in these guys. I have been running my own hvac business since 1997, haven't had really any issues to date. Sometimes things go on that take more time or more money but if they want to run a quality business they have to make adjustments. Sometimes you have to take a loss to keep the peace and your good name.

I always go out of my way to make sure the jobs get done correctly first then worry about my money second. I think these guys do the opposite an that y the end up in this situation. Personal problems are just that personal and have no bearing on their business.

Hope it all works out for all involved. Carter
deadwood

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

It's times like this I'm glad my fiero has such low expectations. It just sits there knowing it's getting no fancy body mods, no big engine, no fancy intakes or interiors. It just says thank you for taking it out for a spin every so often. Hope it works out for everyone.

Yessir

------------------
'86 Fiero 2M6

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Personal problems are just that personal and have no bearing on their business.

Hope it all works out for all involved. Carter

Have to disagree with that one statement. As a former business owner for 15 years, personal problems will directly affect business... I am glad you have not had bad enough personal problems to affect your business, but Dean is the business and his problems are the business problems..( I know nothing about Dean nor his situation ). A divorce was my personal problem which lead to many other problems and eventually lead to the closing of my business...
Hard to run a business when your personal problems cause you not to care anymore and just give up... That is what happened to me, I just did not care anymore.... so I walked in one day , made few calls finished up my scheduled cars and locked the door for good.. to this day I still have people call me wanting me to do work , not interested,,,, a hobby isn't a hobby anymore when it becomes your living...

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 10-10-2012).]

ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to hear about that bro. I can't understand y this happens a lot on this forum. I guess they all start out with good intentions and doing quality work but something changes in these guys.

Not all - Archie for one is reputable.

------------------

Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey jb1 I can go along with some of what you said. " I finished up all my customers cars." Which means you didn't rip anybody off or make your divorce problems their problems.
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was not in my case... In my experience:

1.- Reputation
2.- Make sure the shop is in a drivable distance to check up on work preformed and to pull car if necessary.
3.- Get in writing what work is going to be preformed
4.- Review the work with someone that know about bodywork and/or engine work before picking up car. I learned the hard way on this one. With misc ghost charges and once I got my car from archies had a friend that is an insurance adjuster review it.... long story short several thousand dollars later to fix it.

Looking forward to bringing my car down to Central FL this month.

Originally posted by ferrobi:

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-10-2012).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ferrobi:

. ........................... . He has done right buy me.

I just hope all works out with Dean and his customers

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 10-10-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Dr. W.

Why hasn't he posted here for his customers? I remember hearing the laptop, phone and internet excuse while he had my car. Cant these people get any more creative with their excuses? I think his best one was: The powdercoater had my headers for a month and lost them. Dean, personally, went thru every box in the PC shop and found them in a box of corvette parts.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can say after 1 year and 8 months I am a bit nervous. I really hope Dean comes through. I still have faith. Jan 31, 2013 is my deadline.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I can say after 1 year and 8 months I am a bit nervous. I really hope Dean comes through. I still have faith. Jan 31, 2013 is my deadline.

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a very patient man. There is no honest reason why anyone should have a persons car for over a year and a half.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While it was being worked on there was much progress made. I really liked the direction he was taking it in and I wasn't in very much of a hurry. "Correct, not fast!" is what I always expressed to him. Not meant to be a slam on Dean or you, but other cars jumped into line in front of mine. One of which was a close friend of mine who was making a military move to Germany. He got my intercooled supercharged S2 3800 to save time for both he and Dean. I had no problem with this. Dean has to keep the doors of his business open and daily work is the backbone to a healthy business. I guess I share some blame here as well for the length of time as such. I want to have this car done soon though. I gave a deadline of 31 Jan 2013 to Dean so hopefully it will complete in time. That date will be 2 full years plus a couple days. This way we have time to shake out any bugs and be ready for Dells, Daytona, and Fierorama in 2013. I hope to see your car there with all the issues sorted and the car in one fantastic color! You may not be fully happy with Dean's work but many of us really dig what he was doing with our car, design wise. Sorry you are running into so many issues with it. I had hoped for a much happier outcome. Keep us posted on your progress!
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

. ........................... . He has done right buy me.

I just hope all works out with Dean and his customers

X2

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1997 BMW 328 1984 Porsche 944

FieroNews

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

While it was being worked on there was much progress made. I really liked the direction he was taking it in and I wasn't in very much of a hurry. "Correct, not fast!" is what I always expressed to him. Not meant to be a slam on Dean or you, but other cars jumped into line in front of mine. One of which was a close friend of mine who was making a military move to Germany. He got my intercooled supercharged S2 3800 to save time for both he and Dean. I had no problem with this. Dean has to keep the doors of his business open and daily work is the backbone to a healthy business. I guess I share some blame here as well for the length of time as such. I want to have this car done soon though. I gave a deadline of 31 Jan 2013 to Dean so hopefully it will complete in time. That date will be 2 full years plus a couple days. This way we have time to shake out any bugs and be ready for Dells, Daytona, and Fierorama in 2013. I hope to see your car there with all the issues sorted and the car in one fantastic color! You may not be fully happy with Dean's work but many of us really dig what he was doing with our car, design wise. Sorry you are running into so many issues with it. I had hoped for a much happier outcome. Keep us posted on your progress!

Hopefully things will change soon. I was wondering how so many new projects were getting started when yours seemingly wasn't progressing. I really hope Dean gets whatever is going on worked out for everyone's sake. It sounds as if BV is pursuing his matter, and I'd hate to see another shop with potential go down.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notice there isnt anything about Whodeanies on Dean's fb anymore.. I'm telling you guys... this is not going to end well................ you can keep giving me bullshit neg ratings but its not going to change what is happening. A user account is easily replaceable, YOUR money & property isnt.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man this really sucks. I'm sorry all you guys with cars there have to go through this stuff.

Sure is a shame.

PFF
System Bot
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone, Remember that there is always two sides to every story. I just spoke to Dean this morning and I must say that his shop is really moving along. I am not worried at all cause I know Dean will come through and he explained to me what is happening now. I have visited his shop many times and projects are now moving along. As with any business there will be kinks along the way but he is really starting to finish up the projects. I have been very patient but I know that it will be worth the wait cause I have to say that Dean's work is still the very best cause I have visited his shop personally many times and have seen many other builders work and it does not compare! Once again I spoke with Dean and saw his work and trust me he IS working on finishing up his projects. Dean is still the best in my book.
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did you see his progress?
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deezil:
Man this really sucks. I'm sorry all you guys with cars there have to go through this stuff.

Go through what stuff? I have heard only one person complain about Dean. They are very loud and constant complaints...but still a single person. Keep in mind that this is the only complaint we have EVER heard about Dean. Notice also that you haven't heard a single complaint from anyone that has a car in his shop right now...in fact, you have heard at least two of those people backing him up.

I'm telling you guys...

Yes, you have told us...over and over and over to the point that we are tired of hearing it. Don't you think it is time to drop it and let the lawyers deal with your complaints?

Now...imagine how difficult it would be to run a business where the main demographic of customer is cheap ass bastards like us. No offense intended to those that have money and are willing to spend it...but seriously, look at this group as a whole and you will see what I mean. Yes, he is going through some growing pains with his business. Money was likely already tight with him, then he ran into a large customer that didn't pay the amount expected (that is a fact, BV...and for this thread the reason for that fact is irrelevant...if you want to argue it, take it back to your own thread). Personally, I think it is time to give the guy a break, let him recover, and see what he can create for us next.

I don't have a dog in this fight either, and I have tried to stay out of it because of that...but I can only hold my tongue for so long. If I could afford to pay someone else to work on my car, I would be willing to drop it off at Whodeanies tomorrow.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Yes, you have told us...over and over and over to the point that we are tired of hearing it. Don't you think it is time to drop it and let the lawyers deal with your complaints?

...if you want to argue it, take it back to your own thread.

My sentiments exactly.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope... I figure on atleast 6 months... fitting I think. You haven't heard much else PUBLICLY.... YET.

You haven't even dealt with Dean. Well I have. So my horrible PERSONAL experience trumps your man-crush.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 10-11-2012).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You haven't even dealt with Dean.

Really? How do you know who has dealt with Dean and who hasn't?
I have a cancelled check that says you don't know what you're talking about. (Gee, what a surprise.)
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Money was likely already tight with him, then he ran into a large customer that didn't pay the amount expected (that is a fact, BV...and for this thread the reason for that fact is irrelevant...if you want to argue it, take it back to your own thread).

You will just blindly believe anything he says, wont you? Just what kind of person do you guys think I am? Well if you dont know, Dean screwed over an disabled 11yr US Army COMBAT vet. And he damn well knew my situation and still ripped me off. So don't you dare state as a matter of FACT that I ripped of ANYBODY! My car went from 10K to 19K without warning. I found 5 THOUSAND dollars worth of erroneous charges on my bill. Deans only reply was "Oh sorry, I didn't add it all up". So hell no, I am not paying 50% or 9 THOUSAND DOLLARS more than our agreed price. Dean wanted to build a bad ass turbo car. Problem is, he had no idea what he was doing and screwed me over in the process. Sorry ace, I am not rolling over for ANYONE. I have posted factual and detailed evidence to support this. If you, or anyone else, chooses to ignore it, so be it. I'll be the first one to laugh and say I told you so when you make your own "I hate Dean thread".

You go thru my thread and read it carefully. You will see I quoted Dean often. I know when I am being lied to. I know when someone is blaming me for their benefit. That is why my thread is very detailed. I have had many people PM me all angry because Dean loved to use me as his #1 excuse why everyone's cars weren't getting done.
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Problem is, he had no idea what he was doing and screwed me over in the process.

I'm calling bologna on this! And here is why.

Originally posted by whodeanie:

the new turbo pics. they do it no justice, it looks way better in person. it was a lot of fab work involved in this one to get it all to fit and work with no cutting.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Really? How do you know who has dealt with Dean and who hasn't?
I have a cancelled check that says you don't know what you're talking about. (Gee, what a surprise.)

Its obvious you lack the reading comprehension to understand I was posting in response to Cowpatoot.

Next, did we meet at Deans? Is it you or Clay that owns the 4cyl IMSA?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock