Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 23)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109273 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Who owns the Black Mera? We would like him to post on the Mera in Paridise thread. Any mods planned for it?

it is one of Nelsons and it is getting a 3800 SC swap done in it. it has a bad 2.8 with a design one stage 2 turbo kit that will be for sale ( not the motor but the turbo kit) it is in great shape.
we will post it up once the swap starts.
D.
IP: Logged
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

it is one of Nelsons and it is getting a 3800 SC swap done in it. it has a bad 2.8 with a design one stage 2 turbo kit that will be for sale ( not the motor but the turbo kit) it is in great shape.
we will post it up once the swap starts.
D.

Nelson again!! I did not recognize it because it had silver wheels when he posted pics of it. Can you PM me with pics of the turbo set up?
seafoodlover

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, everyone im the owner of the dark grey metallic lambo that dean is finishing up for me. First let me say how my expierence was going to meet dean and to seeing his shop for the first time. I must say when I got there, he was very friendly and gave me the grand tour of his huge new shop. He took several hours to show me whats been going on. His shop is like a huge department store. Theres so much exciting new things going on there now, and so much more that will be coming soon. Some of these new things will change this industry around like we have not yet seen. Believe me, this guy is amazing at what he does. I have been in the kitcar industy for over 10 years, and I thought I have seen it all, because ive seen and spoke with at least 10 different builders, some was consider the very best in the industry. I will admit that im not a very easy person to make happy with these custom builds. Im very picky about how the lines of the car is put together, the leather work has to be near perfect, the details to attention must be just like oem, the paint must be very well done, etc. So when I got there I was very happy to see how deans work was as amazing as everyone says, actually even better. I looked at my car and his attention to detail was very impressive. After looking at my car for serveral hours. I could not find anything wrong, or rush through on my car. In fact dean even did a few things to make my car even better than what I was expecting. I have never met a builder like him, who really knows his stuff. I am not just saying this because he is working my car. I will never give anyone credit who will not prove what they can do. This guy is very passionate about what he does. He will take the extra effort that no other builder will do. I know because ive been thorugh many suppose top builders who failed to deliever. I highly recommend his shop for any work that needs to be done. I promise that you will not be disappointed with his super high quality work. Dean is also a very friendly person who is very easy to work with, and he will give you the time and answer any questions you may have. In my book whodeanie customs is match by no other. There was also so many other great exciting cars being built there right now, which I also saw at his shop such as exoticse,s car. That car was really nice looking in person. I also saw a couple of rottin chops which is also turning out really nice. There was so much more going on like hot rods, choppers, etc. Theres quite alot of very, very impressive things that I will not give away. Lets just say I promise to not say anything about them yet. You will never guess what they are. You all will be blown away by current projects that he will finish, the very impressive things that will be coming and happening at whodeanie customs. Way to go dean, keep up the great work, I can only see your shop getting more and more happy customers. I beileve his shop and work is unmatch by no other. Props for setting the standard in this very competitive industry.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 06-25-2011).]

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

seafoodlover

117 posts
Member since Jun 2011
Some pics of the lambo from Deans shop, didnt want to posts any other pics to ruin any surprises that dean may have coming soon.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 06-25-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to PFF seafoodlover!

I have seen your lambo in person and I am very impressed with what dean has been able to do with it. When finished you will no doubt have one of the best replicas ever built.

Dean is building my chop top / wide body which I am sure he told you about during your visit. If anyone has any doubt that Dean is as good as we all say, they only need to visit his shop. I counting the days to the open house so I can see your lambo again

Paul
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Welcome to PFF seafoodlover!

I have seen your lambo in person and I am very impressed with what dean has been able to do with it. When finished you will no doubt have one of the best replicas ever built.

Dean is building my chop top / wide body which I am sure he told you about during your visit. If anyone has any doubt that Dean is as good as we all say, they only need to visit his shop. I counting the days to the open house so I can see your lambo again

Paul

Hi and thanks for invite! Yes I did see your chop top there and it is going to be totally awesome! When its done I KNOW you will be very impressed for sure. Its going to look very low and aggressive. I know its going to gather a crowd everywhere you go for sure. You surely have the best person who can do it right. I did see the rottin chop there, that thing is turning out great with so much going on there and also saw a few others with big engine swaps...not to mention a twin turbo Corvette will be there for the cook out! They all looked very nice. I have always been a fan of Fieros. They are very rare to see in my area. The most I have ever seen was at carlise and Deans shop. I cant wait to see what else Dean has coming!

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 06-27-2011).]

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got to see that lambo when I visited Dean's shop and it sure is looking good. Has come a long way and I am sure it will be SUPER nice when it is finished. Is that getting the 3800SC? that would be a fitting drivetrain for that replica. Beauty and the beast as it were.... Those seats look real nice as well. Congrats on a fine replica...peace

Pete
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pete, yes it has come a long way since having Dean start work on it. Right now it has a brand new 2.8 in it and after having 2 top builders fail to deliver and waiting almost 10 years I just want to get the car to enjoy first. Maybe at a later time I will be back to have Dean install a BMW V12 in it but for now it's just enjoy it for a while. Pete is Dean working on a project for you as well?
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seafood,
Oh sorry man I thought I saw a pic of a 3800 in there. No shame in a 2.8 with a car that pretty. No I do not have a car over at dean's shop. Wish I could afford to have him do work on my car but right now I am just glad to have the car I have. I am gonna try to do some work on it myself and when I can get some spare cash get some glass parts from Thedriver because I like some of what he is doing there. Dean is a nice fellow and showed my wife and kids and I a nice tour of his shop and the grey car he did for himself awhile back. There was also a Countach kit there at the time. He has some real skills and from what we saw we definitely came away impressed. He was just getting rolling then tho and that new shop looks like a frikkin' wal mart in comparison to the old one we saw....

One time down in Florida when I was a bit younger my friends and I were riding on our sportbikes down to Miami and I had my then soon to be wife on the back of my FZR1000. We were buzzing down and what comes flyin' up the onramp but a sick black brand new Diablo like yours... We all were looking at each other grinning from ear to ear and the car had some SERIOUSLY smoked out windows. You could not even see the driver inside. It was nighttime. So as usual we kinda cruised up alongside and stared and were enjoying looking at that wide ultra low, ultra sleek machine when he put the hammer down and we all took off like a bat out of hell. My wife was on the back so I let out of it around 160 but my friends were riding solo and they stayed in it up until the guys ran out of open road. They had to be going damn near 200 when they shut things down. That car sounded like a banshee screaming away from us and looked just plain sick!! Gotta be one of the baddest looking cars on the road anywhere... ALL BLACK!! When we got off the freeway down in Miami heading to south beach the Lambo got off too and they finally rolled the window down. It was a real pretty brunette and some old dude!! And the best part is SHE WAS DRIVING!! True story!! Oh well that is my Diablo story and it was amazing.... Nothing sounds like an Italian supercar, nothing.... Peace

Pete

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Btw I forgot to mention the fiberglass parts that I saw at Deans shop, they were super high quality and very light weight compared to the normal heavier fiberglass. I believe they were the custom panels. I know you will all be surprise to see his quality work in person at the coming meet in august. Cool Pete sounds like you had a great time down in Miami. Cars+girls+beach+no emissions tests=Florida is the best! I just got back a few days ago and already looking forward to going back again.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 06-28-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yesterday was a motor day for us. we had pulled 3 motors last week and this week we are tearing down and rebuilding 3 new 3800 sc motors
for installs. one is for a Mera, ones for black thunder and the other will be set up on a cradle for a swap into an 87gt.
as well as working on other things as well. as much as I like the 3800 swap I still want to do more LS swaps.
I will have pics later this week of all of them.

D.
PFF
System Bot
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, if you're just craving a LS swap, you can drop one in my car!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kilofox13:

Dean, if you're just craving a LS swap, you can drop one in my car!

yea I would love to. it only takes money we have played with your car a little trying to get the tune right. the turbo is getting heat soaked but we will fix it.
D.

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

The current Chromadora wheels were on the car when I bought it and posted previous pictures. I also have another set of wheels (Koenig (sp?)) with tires that can go on the car and will most likely be the new wheel set for the car.

BTW, does anyone want a very nice turbo set up for an 87?

Nelson

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Nelson again!! I did not recognize it because it had silver wheels when he posted pics of it. Can you PM me with pics of the turbo set up?

Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BTW, does anyone want a very nice turbo set up for an 87?

Nelson

Hmm.... Dean, has anyone ever done a twin turbo 3.4?

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

not that I know of. I think the only way to do it right and keep it cool would be to loose the trunk. this is what I am going to do with my car a twin LS3
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we have been working our butts off as of late to get 3 3800 swaps done as well as many other things so I have not had much time to post pictures.
here is one of the swap motors we are getting ready to install.

some of the old parts we removed from the car that we found. this clutch has seen better days

Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny, I was just thinking of a way to do a Twin Turbo 3.4DOHC with dual TB Intake... however would take a little bit of custom work <_<; The engine might look Ferrari-esque, with turbos mounted over the transmission, with air ducting and side scoop cooling the turbos with forced air. Intercooler in place of the trunk with underbody scoop and air vent in decklid. Lose the trunk but gain intercoolers. Everything would have to be SMASHED tight, though, would be a pain to get it to cool properly, and make sure you don't melt the shift and select cables of a manual :P
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have had a lot of people ask me to work on their cars and I finaly decided to do it. I will do custom work and Minor repairs as well.
any major work needed will done on a case by case ie if I want to do it

here are some pic's of my first customer,
a little background is needed, this is his 355 kit and it needed a bit of TLC I had already fixed the exhaust and many other little things on the car up to this point.
he got some new body parts last year to fix things on the car and had taken it to a guy that did body work (he thought!) he had taken the car to him last december and up to 2 days ago the car sat. all he had done was take the car appart and messed up the taillight panel. we picked up the car and brought it to my house.
I am already working on the car and should have it done in 2 weeks.
keep in mind that I do this after hrs. and on the weekends.

here are some pic's of what I have done with just 3 hrs. by my self.

I have alot to do still, I have to cut the rockers down 1" and re shape them a little as well as add some flanges to bolt them to the car tha way the old ones were.
on the taillight panel I have to rework the light areas so the lights will sit the way they are on the real 355.
I will keep you posted on the progress of this and others here.
D.

excellent job Dean

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow! a blast from the past! lol it is funny that that one should pop up again now, it will be back in the shop for more work soon.
D.

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have had a lot of people ask me to work on their cars and I finaly decided to do it. I will do custom work and Minor repairs as well.
any major work needed will done on a case by case ie if I want to do it

here are some pic's of my first customer,
a little background is needed, this is his 355 kit and it needed a bit of TLC I had already fixed the exhaust and many other little things on the car up to this point.
he got some new body parts last year to fix things on the car and had taken it to a guy that did body work (he thought!) he had taken the car to him last december and up to 2 days ago the car sat. all he had done was take the car appart and messed up the taillight panel. we picked up the car and brought it to my house.
I am already working on the car and should have it done in 2 weeks.
keep in mind that I do this after hrs. and on the weekends.

here are some pic's of what I have done with just 3 hrs. by my self.

I have alot to do still, I have to cut the rockers down 1" and re shape them a little as well as add some flanges to bolt them to the car tha way the old ones were.
on the taillight panel I have to rework the light areas so the lights will sit the way they are on the real 355.
I will keep you posted on the progress of this and others here.
D.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

PFF
System Bot
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have an update for all of you. I worked on the 355 last night, the tail light panel is ready for paint and now I an working on the rockers and door sills.
first I had to make a flange to mount the rockers to the rear quarters then I cut and installed new screens in the rockers.
now it is just a matter of fitting, drilling and mounting them. I may have to glass the sill to the rocker and make them one piece this way they will be stronger at the door if someone steps on them. anyway here are some more pic's.

Perfection has no substitute @ Whodeanie's shop

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LAMBORRARI

50 posts
Member since Jul 2011

Update,
last night I was able to work on the drivers side rocker and get it fitted to the car. I have about 2hrs of work to finish all the parts for paint.
I just want to fit all the parts one last time and sand a few bondo spots that need a little smothing. I also got the rear marker lights fitted as well.
here are the latest pic's hopefully the next pics will be with paint.
D.

I wish I lived close to your shop!!!!!!
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LAMBORRARI

50 posts
Member since Jul 2011

It's Tuesday, here are the pic's from the weekend as I said the parts are at the painter and I will have them back next week.
D.

we placed the stock rocker in place to get a pic of it as well as the new one to show the differance. the new one is a way nicer part.

and the new one.

and the car waiting on parts.

Hey Dean
do you carry any rocker that may fit a mercedes 300ce coupe? do you need the measurments?

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LAMBORRARI

50 posts
Member since Jul 2011
Hey Dean
Do you carry any rockers that may fit Mercedes 300CE?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LAMBORRARI:

Hey Dean
Do you carry any rockers that may fit Mercedes 300CE?

no but I may be able to do something for it with pictures. never realy looked at one before.
D.
this last few weeks have been hard with the heat as well as all the work. we will not be taking in anymore car for a while so that we may finish the ones we have in shop. we will still do the repairs but that is about it till further notice. PM me if you are wanting to get work done and I will let you know when we can do it.

at this moment we have over 20 cars in shop. 5 are full builds 3 others are swaps and the rest are a little of everything. we have tried to work on all of them a little at a time but that just makes them all take longer so now we are working on just a few to get them done and out so more time can be spent on the others. when we moved into the new shop we had no area for fiberglass and body now we are moving the fiero side of the shop to the large side so we can get back to that part. things all have grown so fast it is time for us to catch back up.
I want to build lots of cool cars not just be a service shop so that is what we are going to do. I am looking forward to working on the customs again because that is what I love.

we are looking forward to the open house on the 6th as well as the photo shoot at the end of the mounth. we have many other things in the works as well that I can not say at this point but will be very cool.

I will be posting up some more pictures this week for all of you to see. I hope you like them.
D.

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no but I may be able to do something for it with pictures. never realy looked at one before.
D.
this last few weeks have been hard with the heat as well as all the work. we will not be taking in anymore car for a while so that we may finish the ones we have in shop. we will still do the repairs but that is about it till further notice. PM me if you are wanting to get work done and I will let you know when we can do it.

at this moment we have over 20 cars in shop. 5 are full builds 3 others are swaps and the rest are a little of everything. we have tried to work on all of them a little at a time but that just makes them all take longer so now we are working on just a few to get them done and out so more time can be spent on the others. when we moved into the new shop we had no area for fiberglass and body now we are moving the fiero side of the shop to the large side so we can get back to that part. things all have grown so fast it is time for us to catch back up.
I want to build lots of cool cars not just be a service shop so that is what we are going to do. I am looking forward to working on the customs again because that is what I love.

we are looking forward to the open house on the 6th as well as the photo shoot at the end of the mounth. we have many other things in the works as well that I can not say at this point but will be very cool.

I will be posting up some more pictures this week for all of you to see. I hope you like them.
D.

Thanks for the heads up, cant wait to see the pics of the open house, wish you the best always

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

D.

D.

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My baby will be there soon can't wait
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:

Some pics of the lambo from Deans shop, didnt want to posts any other pics to ruin any surprises that dean may have coming soon.

Schweet.. That is what I always really really wanted.
You gotta upgrade from the 2.8 though. It just ain't right powering that beauty.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been working hard on a swap that needs to be done this week. we are almost ready to fire it. todat I will finish the exhaust and a few other things.
I still need to get AC lines made for the car as well.
D.

PFF
System Bot
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

been working hard on a swap that needs to be done this week. we are almost ready to fire it. todat I will finish the exhaust and a few other things.
I still need to get AC lines made for the car as well.
D.

Hey Dean
couple of technical questions, my next project that I want you to do is F355 that we talked about on the phone, it needs a full top, then I have a Testarossa spider that needs a full top also, & I need to change the engine on it, it has a 2.5L 4 cylinders, if I wanna swap the engine with a 3800sc will it fit Fiero 2.5L gear box? plus how much for the parts & labor?, then I will have a Bently Continental GT convertable kit on top of a Mercedes 300CE convertable, wishing you a great open house.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last night we had a photo shoot at the shop till midnight. it was fun but long. we will be doing this at the shop again at a later date. I hope to have more cars done and ready to go for the next one as well as more modles. we booked 3 and only one showed up but she was fantastic. one of the guys had a friend that came over to help out as well. she has never done this before and was a great sport and did a good job.
I posted some pics in the GWF for all of you. we will be posting up more once we get the photos back. the ones I posted were just from my phone.

we are seperating the shop at this time we will have the performance side and the fiero side. we need to do this so that we can get back on body mods without any isues with dust.

the open house is next weekend and we are looking forward to that as well. I hope to see you all their.
D.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean did you get a chance to send the M/C info to Curley?
Thanks Troy
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Dean
a dumb question, what is GWF?, & how can I check the pics? thanks

last night we had a photo shoot at the shop till midnight. it was fun but long. we will be doing this at the shop again at a later date. I hope to have more cars done and ready to go for the next one as well as more modles. we booked 3 and only one showed up but she was fantastic. one of the guys had a friend that came over to help out as well. she has never done this before and was a great sport and did a good job.
I posted some pics in the GWF for all of you. we will be posting up more once we get the photos back. the ones I posted were just from my phone.

we are seperating the shop at this time we will have the performance side and the fiero side. we need to do this so that we can get back on body mods without any isues with dust.

the open house is next weekend and we are looking forward to that as well. I hope to see you all their.
D.

Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GWF = Girls With Fieros thread.
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GWF = Girls With Fieros thread.

Thank you Kilofox13, by the way since you are an expert in here, how can I attache a pic on my profile?, Thanks

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone,
We are excited to give out the new location and remind all of our hours for Whodeanie's Customs, the address is 706 Executive Court Woodstock, Ga. 30189. The office number is (770) 485-1138, our hours are Monday - Friday 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and by appointment only on Saturday. We hope that those of you who can not make it to our open house on Saturday August 6th, 2011 will stop by soon and see the new shop!
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean,
You know I won't be able to make it, but at least my car will be there, please she prefers Jack Daniel to drink, thank you for taking care of my baby.

Hello everyone,
We are excited to give out the new location and remind all of our hours for Whodeanie's Customs, the address is 706 Executive Court Woodstock, Ga. 30189. The office number is (770) 485-1138, our hours are Monday - Friday 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and by appointment only on Saturday. We hope that those of you who can not make it to our open house on Saturday August 6th, 2011 will stop by soon and see the new shop!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Dean,
You know I won't be able to make it, but at least my car will be there, please she prefers Jack Daniel to drink, thank you for taking care of my baby.

is yours the yellow one ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock