Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109275 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that after the holladays a lot of people are planning to send projects my way and if you are one of them please PM me and let me know because I want to make sure I do not get slammed all at one time.
I want to get them all done as fast as I can and if I get them all at once it will take longer so please let me know. thanks to all for the wonderfull year and I am looking forward to the next one.
D.
IP: Logged
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping to be up at the shop Dean but I have been laid up for the past 4 days with a temp peaking at 102.7. I have been miserable! Needless to say, no way I can make it up there. I'll make it up there soon! Fever broke yesterday and I feel a bit better today but still coughing up loads of crap. Fortunately I have had many issues of Fiero Informer, Fiero Insider, and FOCOA magazines to keep me company. I ended up reading every one I own again. Couple more days and I should be able to head back to work and function normally.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent a PM a couple of days agao Dean, waiting on a response.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Sent a PM a couple of days agao Dean, waiting on a response.

I just looked again and I do not have one from you? can you send it again?
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
here are some update shots of the Lambo.

and the new rear bumper we are working on.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I just looked again and I do not have one from you? can you send it again?
D.

Message re-sent. If you don't get it this time, make sure you don;t have me blocked accidentally.
Dirty Harry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean, first time back on in a while. The 355 bumper looks great! Should I talk with you about it or do I deal with Fiero Fiberglass? I'm still interested in you installing it and doing manifold/exhaust work on the 3800sc to match it at the same time. Harry

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC & White Formula

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dirty Harry:

Hey Dean, first time back on in a while. The 355 bumper looks great! Should I talk with you about it or do I deal with Fiero Fiberglass? I'm still interested in you installing it and doing manifold/exhaust work on the 3800sc to match it at the same time. Harry

Harry,

We (Fiero Fiberglass) will be selling them on our website once Dean has the plug ready. He will send us the plug then we will pull molds and re-produce them. We already have his first bumper and should have them for sale in Jan. sometime.

Jim
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, guys
the parts are part of the cover kit and are made of fiberglass.

I have finaly finished the 355 rear and I will be boxing it up to send to Fiero Fiberglass for parts to be made and sold.
we also worked on the 360-430 style bumper some today to get the plug ready to pull the first mold for the new one.
here are some pictures I got of them today.
D.

we will be making a defuser to go with this one as an optional add on.
more to come.

Looks real good Dean.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2010 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Rob
I am real happy how both are turnning out and this is just the start I plan to do other parts as well but nothing that anyone else produces
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today we are going to install the fuel pump in the Lambo and get it running as well as do some more on Tonys car.
I need to finish up the wiring and pull the motor this one last time to clean a few things up as well as insulate the back wall them it will be in for good.
I will try to get some pictures posted up next week in his thread.
D.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the Lambo now runs
I still need to finish the inside of the car as well as a few other things but this was a big part on it.
D.
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep up the good work.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys,

we have been working hard on lots of cars to get them done over the last few weeks.

the Lambo is waiting for a few parts so we jumped on Tony's car to get the swap finished up. we finished the wires and pulled the motor to clean things up in the bay.
we found a new motor for the 355 and it will be going back in soon. the project car may see some love soon as well. and the second Lambo will have some progress pics up in the next few weeks.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy New Year to all. I am looking forward to this year
we have lots of things that we are working on that I know all of you will love.
let me know if you need something as well.
thanks to all for a great year.
D.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy New Year, Dean!
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scion tC mirrors:

What do you think Dean, could you make these work? I personally like the profile better than any I've seen, they look sporty and fit the lines of the fastback well IMO.

------------------

'88 Fiero GT - Project MIDTRBO
'10 Camaro LT/RS - daily driver
'96 Talon TSi AWD - 11-second winter beater
There's no replacement for turbo placement

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been looking at mirrors as well. I kind of like these from the a Bonneville.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you can use any mirror you want you will just need to fit the base to the Fiero. a little know how and some body work and you can do anything you want.
D.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I guess I meant "Could you make these work without much trouble?" Though, that's a bit hard to answer without having one in front of you I guess. I was asking because it might be another nice addition that I don't have time to do myself, when my car finds it way to you (should you choose to accept it...)
I'll try to make it to the JY before too long, hopefully I'll find a set for cheap to measure and compare.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 01-02-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Well, I guess I meant "Could you make these work without much trouble?" Though, that's a bit hard to answer without having one in front of you I guess. I was asking because it might be another nice addition that I don't have time to do myself, when my car finds it way to you (should you choose to accept it...)
I'll try to make it to the JY before too long, hopefully I'll find a set for cheap to measure and compare.

yes I think I can make them work. I have mounts that I made for any mirror to mount them to the car.
D.
PFF
System Bot
old one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for old oneSend a Private Message to old oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey dean oldone from ga fiero are you there everyday, would like to stop by and just look at some of these cars. just got done reading this thread from beginning to now. i couldn't stop reading.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am at the shop m-f from 9:30-6 or later every day unless I have to run out for lunch or parts.
just give me a call and come over anytime.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been worinkg on several things at the shop trying to finish most of the cars up over the next few weeks.
Tony's car is almost done now just need a few little things. the lambo is waiting on some interior parts and the rear bumper is almost done as well.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stuck at home with 6" of snow and iced over roads. last night we got a big snow for around here and Ga. has no snow and ice equiptment to clear the roads so it shuts down the whole state
I could get to my shop in the truck but I would not be able to get down the hill on my driveway without landing in the woods at the bottom and then to get back out would be worse. to top it off the waether is not going to clear up all week. we are to have a high of 36 tuesday and then back into the low 20s.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we were finaly able to get to the shop yesterday and now I need to get in high gear to get things done as well as start a new full custom for a rush order

here is the link to the new one.
D.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/084025.html

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 01-16-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean,

Met a new fiero guy today, whom just happened to be at Daytona last year and was talking about this fiero he saw at the show. Turns out he was talking about your former DD ! He is crazy about the rockers and really excited when i told them they would soon be for sale.

Any idea on the ETA so that i can relay the information ?

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Ummm, will the 430 type bumper work with a Notchie?? Don't know if it were asked, so please forgive me!

Thanx!!

Air-eek.......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 cheers for dean! Hip, Hip...
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Ummm, will the 430 type bumper work with a Notchie?? Don't know if it were asked, so please forgive me!

Thanx!!

Air-eek.......

yes it will but it is built to use the round moldings and the areo package.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been working my butt off the last few weeks to get things done around the shop and I have not had much time to update this thread so here is a little update.
lots of repair jobs at the shop as of late as well as some other projects.
we did a 4.9 swap into the blue 355 a while back and the motor that was brought to us was bad so I located another one and got it installed then we found that the harness had some isues that needed to be worked out.
after replacing bad parts and reworking the wiring I was finaly able to get the car to run with full power last night and I must say it was a fun test ride the motor makes a lot of power.

also I had a customer bring me 2 84's that needed work one was a 1 owner pace car with a lot of wiring isues that we are finishing up.
thats all for now.
D.

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well tax time came to the shop this week we got 6 service and repair jobs in this week so my mechainc is slammed and we are working late to handle the work load but I am loving it.
sleep is over rated and when I do I just think about cars anyway the 2 Ferrari's will both be wraped up in the next 2 weeks as well as Tony's choptop and the Grey Lambo will be soon after.
the custom is in high gear as well as other projects I have had a few people come and help this week and that was great, we got a lot done.
thanks to all
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the Lambo got new seats yesterday the first ones did not fit in the car so we made ones that would
D.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Zipadeedodaday!!!!!!! Those are sexual chocolate!!!!!!!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, all
just a quick reminder the Ga. Fiero club does the St. pattys parade in down town Alt every year and we are open to all fieros and people that want to come join to help us make a good showing.
it is a fun morning with friends.
just let me know if you can come.
D.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I also did a little work on the rockers today.
D.

Any news on these? think they'll be ready by may?

in may i'll be on a part frenzy

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the Lambo got new seats yesterday the first ones did not fit in the car so we made ones that would
D.

I like the seats. Who did the upholstery work?
shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I will take a 430 bumper and those rockers.........I'm wetdreamingright now
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2011 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the seats were a cobuild with my neighbor. I did the frames and he covered them.

the parts will be avalible by june at the latest.
D.
shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2011 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
perfect by june i should have a better job!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock