Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Whodeanie's custom shop is open (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Whodeanie's custom shop is open by whodeanie
Started on: 05-01-2009 10:55 AM
Replies: 1937 (109270 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 10-04-2013 07:17 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I just posted my DD project in the Mall for sale. now that I am done with the shows for this year I need to sell her so I can start a new one for next year
PM me with any questions. I am asking 8000 for her.
D.

Huh? What tha? Where?
IP: Logged
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Huh? What tha? Where?

Looking to get another one chopped?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oopps wrong thread. hehehe

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-15-2010).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love to build them and enjoy them for a while and then move on to the next one. my goal is to build a new one for next year and do the same thing.
you never know it may be my Choptop next

the problem I have is too many ideas and not enough cars and cash to do all of them
so I do a few ideas on eash car I build.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a lot of things going on at once at the shop but everything is moving forward.
here are a few pic's of what's been going on.
D.

First off the new paint job we are doing. yes it is purple but it looks great
the paint work will be done this week and then we will need to buff it out and reinstall the body.

Next up is the 84 resto. we got the car running and now we are wraping up the brakes and suspenission.

we also got the parts for the 355 and have started triming them to start fitting them on the car.

and last but not least I started some work on a set of side scoops for a Lambo.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow that purple paint job looks pretty slick ! Good job !!

Dean is the rear bumper for a 355 in your shop or is that for the fiero version you will be offering down the line ?

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Dean is the rear bumper for a 355 in your shop or is that for the fiero version you will be offering down the line ?

the 355 bumper is for a kit car I am working on.

my painter is not the cheepest but he does a great job that will last a long time.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Deep/dark purple colors look really good on Fieros. Good to see another one.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
shop update...
this week we finished the drive train on the 84. and the new purple car got a tune up today allong with a few other things like wheel bearings and headlight rebuild amoung other little things. I have parts on order for it to finish but it will be going back together this next week.
the lambo got more wireing reinstalled so we can have it running soon. the red 355 we got the new parts trimed up and ready to start the fitting.
amoung other things we are working on.
no pic's this time I forgot the camera at home and nothing big to show this week.
D.

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

after I posted this update I read threw a few other threads, I will not say what ones. but I wanted to say this....

I know some of my posts may be a bit boring to some just because they are not always custom work.
the reason I do this is to keep my customers up to date on the progress of their cars. it may not mean much to some but to them it is always great to see the progress
of a loved one. I will always do this because for me pictures a worth a thousand words and I can not bluff them on what has or has not been done yet. on top of this I even send more detailed emails and phone calls no less than weekly.

I had to rant, now I am done.
D.

Dean, I couldn't agree more, This is why I posted so much detail about the conversion to 5 on 4 3/4" / big brakes that I did for Will aka 25th Countach.

Keep doing what your doing.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to do some work on the 355 today but I did not get that far LOL! their are 2 bumpers for this kit and I got the wrong one so I will need to go tet the other one this thursday.
but other than that I was able to get all the other parts trimmed and worked on the tail light panel.
D.

Before....

and during ...

and the rear bumper....

and the short of it

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean is the purple car back together yet ? Anxious to see how that beauty turned out.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean is the purple car back together yet ? Anxious to see how that beauty turned out.

not yet we ran out of rivets we will have more on Monday. it is all most all back together now. just the doors need to be reinstalled.
waiting on the sail windows to come in and that will finish the body. we still need to get the AC looked at.

the 84 resto project got the drivetrain finished this week and runs great now the owner will be picking it up soon and will bring it back later for paint and interior at a later date.

the red 355 we are working on the rockers and rear bumper and will be ready for paint soon.

we have many other cars in the shop at the moment for all kinds of things.

the new one I just went and picked up last night is this one
I need to finish it for a customer.
D.

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

not yet we ran out of rivets we will have more on Monday. it is all most all back together now. just the doors need to be reinstalled.
waiting on the sail windows to come in and that will finish the body. we still need to get the AC looked at.

the 84 resto project got the drivetrain finished this week and runs great now the owner will be picking it up soon and will bring it back later for paint and interior at a later date.

the red 355 we are working on the rockers and rear bumper and will be ready for paint soon.

we have many other cars in the shop at the moment for all kinds of things.

the new one I just went and picked up last night is this one
I need to finish it for a customer.
D.

BAD A$$!!!!!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace car 163 Parade car #4 1985 Fiero GT 4speed
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP
2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

BAD A$$!!!!!

thanks, I just started a new thread for this one so it would not get lost in this one.
D.

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a lot of things going on at once at the shop but everything is moving forward.
here are a few pic's of what's been going on.
D.

First off the new paint job we are doing. yes it is purple but it looks great
the paint work will be done this week and then we will need to buff it out and reinstall the body.

Dean,

Is that a GM Purple? It looks so close to the Cosmo Purple on my 04 GTO I had..

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4..V8 swap someday.
1997 Grand Prix GTP 161k miles and going strong.
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd For sale
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update time
I have had a lot going on around here this week and have not hade time to update with pic's in a while but today I will.

so this is what we have been doing that I can tell you all about anyway

first off the 84 is done with all the working parts the owner wants to drive it for a while then bring it back later for paint and other finishing parts.

next up is one that came in last weekend but I have not gotten any pic's of it was one of the local club members car that needed a lot of TLC.
we got it done today and I will get pic's in the morning.

the red 355 is still getting some fiberglass work done.

the burg. red 87 notchie is starting to get some work done now, I will post an update on it on the other thread.

Clay's Lambo we where able to get the wired and will be back on the chassis soon to start fitting the body.

and the new Lambo we will be starting on this next week.

and last but not least we got the purple car done now I just need to get the AC looked at.

by the way the Purple color is a Toyota color, I do not what they used it on we picked it from a paint chip

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 07-01-2010).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work! Who shot the paint on the purple car? I've got mine all torn apart and will be repainting it black tomorrow morning(weather willing).
kennisaw_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennisaw_kidSend a Private Message to kennisaw_kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG! I can't wait to get it back and show it off around town. The new windows and shine are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for being so great about working with me.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kennisaw_kid:

OMG! I can't wait to get it back and show it off around town. The new windows and shine are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for being so great about working with me.

The car looks great ! Now just lower it and get some aftermarket wheels and it will be killer !
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kennisaw_kid:

I am going to call you today, all I have to do is have the AC looked at today and it will be done. you can come get it sat. if you want, I will be working at the shop all day.
D.

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, 2 cars went home this week. the first was one that was just bought by a friend that had a few isues that needed work so we did that and it went home friday.

the second was the new purple car. we got it finished up and it whent home yesterday.

we stil have lots of things going on and as always more to come but I am still having fun doing it

I want to wish all of you a great 4th. have fun and be safe.
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 07-04-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we worked at the shop this weekend on fiberglass and still have more to do.

today we worked on the 84 resto getting the timing done as well as a few other little things now we are driving it threw the neighborhood to make sure everything is in working order. that little car with a 4 banger and an auto does great.

we also worked on a VW Jetta today and then moved to the Lambo to get the wiring started.

D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well yesterday was another day in Fiberglass hell! I am working on several parts at once to get them all done.
first off are some Merci bat wings for a guy.

next are the parts for the 355.

as well as some Motorcycle parts I am working on for a friend.
and last but not least the one you all have been looking for, ( it still has a long way to go but it is a work in progress)
I will also post this on the intrest thread with a question for all who are interested.
D.

as you can see this one will be even better than the one on my DD project.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more fiberglass work today, I have 5 fiberglass jobs I am working on at once to get done and today I was able to get 3 of them ready to go.
now I just need to finish the parts for the 355 and my rear bumper. then I can get on the Diablo.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
today the water jet guy was finaly able to get some things cut for me.
I now have 3/8 flanges for exhaust headers that I will be building soon.

I also got the mirror mounts made to use the toyota cellica mirrors on your fiero so if you want a set let me know they are 40 a set + shipping
I will post some pics thursday.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have lots to update this week.
we have been doing lots of fiberglass the last 2 weeks trying to get a few things done

first off would be the 355 we are almost done with the rockers and the rear end, we have about 2 more days on it before it can go to paint.

also I have been working on the Fiero rear bumper like the one I did for the DD project but even better.

and here are a few things we will be working on soon, Headers!
they will not be just like all the others most will be custom built for the motor swaps we will be doing but we will be making tri Y headers for the 4 cyl. soon.

and the new mirror mounts that are for sale in the mall now.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a lot of running around town today to get things done like ship 4 boxes of parts to people amoung other things.
but the best part of the day, I had to go to Headman Headers today to pick up some tubing
I have been their before to buy parts but it is always fun. I am working on headers for the 4 cyl. Duke since no one makes them anymore. as well as custom sets for my in house customers for any engine they have or want. for now I will start with the 4 and 6 and maybe later do a set or 2 for the v8's as well.
the headers will be tuned to the motor for the most power and torque we can get from them and since I do a lot of kit cars I will play with the design a bit for sound as well. I will keep you all posted on this and many other things to come as they are ready.
D.

JesseM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always wondered what headers would look like with the different exhaust notes and such, got me keepin' an eye on this thread.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JesseM:

I always wondered what headers would look like with the different exhaust notes and such, got me keepin' an eye on this thread.

it has a lot to do with tube size and shape as well as the flow of the intire exhaust.

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait for those duke headers..

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd...04' 3400 V6 swap!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean take care of number 4 ! Hehehe

P.S. And take care of that eye.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-25-2010).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@whodeanie: I photoshopped the rocker panels from the DD onto my Fiero and now I have to have a set!

Do you sell them? If so, how much?

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehehe, i told you so Kolja !

The minute i saw them in person on Dean's car at Daytona i immediatly thought of your car and how awesome they would look !

He just left my house this morning and we talked about what was going on at his shop.

I don't think he has them ready yet, but they are in the works. Currently he is finishing up the 355 rear bumper, but definatly stay tuned !!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/051173-2.html

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-25-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

@whodeanie: I photoshopped the rocker panels from the DD onto my Fiero and now I have to have a set!

Do you sell them? If so, how much?

they look great on your car. I sent you a PM
D.

Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This past Friday, I had an appointment with Dean (Whodeanie) to install my new mirrors from the Toyota Celica. So we made a day of it and while they did most of the work I snapped a good bit of pictures. Here is sort of an instruction guide on what is involved to install these mirrors. Here are the pictures. Thanks again Dean! Excellent JOB!

Remove the doors.

Cut this section out from both doors.

Weld on the brackets Dean makes.

Trim this part of the doorskin to make room for mirror base.

Installed.

Austin

[This message has been edited by Vendetta (edited 07-26-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here are a few pic's of what we have been up to. I updated the threads that they go to with more detail.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I drove the DD to the shop to fix some things on it, I first thought I may have a ball joint going bad on the passanger side but once we got the wheel off we found wat it was. the plastic bushing in the rack was bad but I had 2 of Robney's in stock so we got it fixed. I also had a problem with the paint on the hood when I shot it it was too cold so once it finaly heated up the hood had a few bulbles pop up. we got the hood off and re sanded it back down and primed it. I should have it repainted by monday.

on other news I got the flanges for the 4 cyl. Headers back today and got started on them I still need to make a tool for the collectors so I can make them because no one has them anymore but it will not be that hard to make them.

and the Lambo got new brakes today as well.

we had to replace the cooling tubes on one of the resto projects. someone in the past crushed them.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiberglass and Headers that is what we did today, I worked on the 355 rear bumper and was able to get it all together now I just need to do some sanding to finish it off. then it will be send to make molds and parts.

on the other part of the day I am working on a try-y header for the 4 cly. crowd I have the first one all jiged up but I need to make the collectors to finish it. to do that I had to go and get some metal to make a press jig to make them from. I should have the first set ready for the open house as well to show. I am also set up to make custom headers for the 2.8 and 3.4s as well but no production ones yet. and soon the 3800 SC headers I am having flanges cut now and should have them in the next week or so.
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 07-30-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, now that the open house is over we can get back to the big nasty work
we finished the rockers for the 355 today and the painter has them now. and this week we have 2 motors to pull and start swaps on as well as a tune up, header install and back on the Lambo. I have been working on Headers for the 4 cyl. guys here as well. I was asked to build 2 sets for someone and since I am doing that I decideed to build 4 of them. I have 2 done ready for coating and #3 started. once I get them all done I will have them coated and have 2 sets up for sale in the mall. I am not sure what they will go for yet I need to get a price from the coater first.
D.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock