Started on: 10-20-2012 12:09 PM
Replies: 77 (1458 views)
Last post by: Dre13Style on 10-25-2012 04:24 PM
texasfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love ya Nick!

Just doing some reading, and it is a sad day in Pennocks history. Funny how a guy with so much green can be banned. But, I can see why. Now, if we could just get rid of the school yard bully...

My best to you 'Fetish. Prosper in life my man. Call on me if you need anything...

Tony
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cute dogs. I love dogs.

Tony, if you are having a problem with an individual, I recommend sending Cliff a private message regarding the offending post. It seems to work out pretty well.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just cannot stop!

Tony
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a former moderator of a forum, I can appreciate the difficult situation Cliff can end up in. I hope Nick's departure isn't permanent, since he is a well liked member of the community.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

You just cannot stop!

Tony

You are correct. I can't stop loving dogs.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never seen anything like that! Very cool.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Cute dogs. I love dogs.

Tony, if you are having a problem with an individual, I recommend sending Cliff a private message regarding the offending post. It seems to work out pretty well.

For what it's worth, WD88 only needs a couple of more negatives. He's clearly asking for them, I suggest everyone here do it so we can get this over with quickly and as painless as possible. He's clearly looking for death by cop here...

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
For what it's worth, WD88 only needs a couple of more negatives. He's clearly asking for them, I suggest everyone here do it so we can get this over with quickly and as painless as possible. He's clearly looking for death by cop here...

Toddster, is that you?
(We get it, you're on a crusade to get WD88 off the forum.)

I nearly gave you a neg, just because you have to spout the same thing in every thread. Why not let people make their own decisions?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Toddster, is that you?
(We get it, you're on a crusade to get WD88 off the forum.)

I nearly gave you a neg, just because you have to spout the same thing in every thread. Why not let people make their own decisions?

Todds seem to be aggressive... that certainly would explain my personality. Quite honestly, WD88 would pop in and out, and I never had a problem with him, but then a few months ago, he just started getting really weird. No idea what he's going through right now or what's going on with him, but he's managed to get a couple of people canned on here. They pushed their own limits, but he's obviously not very well liked here, and I think for everyone's sake, it's probably best if he just takes his issues somewhere else. From what I understand, he's been banned once before (maybe even twice?) and keeps coming back.

For what it's worth, I am letting people make their own decisions as I have no control over their ratings. I'm simply providing them with a suggestion. It seems like every post he's made has been in the vein of a spoiled 10 year old that's not getting his way.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todds seem to be aggressive... that certainly would explain my personality. Quite honestly, WD88 would pop in and out, and I never had a problem with him, but then a few months ago, he just started getting really weird. No idea what he's going through right now or what's going on with him, but he's managed to get a couple of people canned on here. They pushed their own limits, but he's obviously not very well liked here, and I think for everyone's sake, it's probably best if he just takes his issues somewhere else. From what I understand, he's been banned once before (maybe even twice?) and keeps coming back.

For what it's worth, I am letting people make their own decisions as I have no control over their ratings. I'm simply providing them with a suggestion. It seems like every post he's made has been in the vein of a spoiled 10 year old that's not getting his way.

How have I managed to "get...people canned"? How is that possible? Do I control Cliff? Do you think that little of Cliff that you think he is my patsy? You should really make that clear in a PM to Cliff, it is apparent that the rating system isn't as effective as complaining to Cliff.
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]: From what I understand, he's been banned once before (maybe even twice?) and keeps coming back.

IIRC, Jeffrey is on his 4th user name. Two of the previous ones were banned. And I think the other was abandoned after the forum gave him a bunch of grief.

Also, Jeffrey used to be part of the 'inner circle' over at RFT. He would come here to start crap, then go back to RFT and chuckle about it. As far as I'm concerned, he should have been perma-banned years ago. But then again, I don't have much tolerance for d-bags. I'm sort of like Nick in that regard. But unlike Nick, I'm not going to get all worked up over it. I try not to take the internet too seriously.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

IIRC, Jeffrey is on his 4th user name. Two of the previous ones were banned. And I think the other was abandoned after the forum gave him a bunch of grief.

Also, Jeffrey used to be part of the 'inner circle' over at RFT. He would come here to start crap, then go back to RFT and chuckle about it. As far as I'm concerned, he should have been perma-banned years ago. But then again, I don't have much tolerance for d-bags. I'm sort of like Nick in that regard. But unlike Nick, I'm not going to get all worked up over it. I try not to take the internet too seriously.

If you are going to try to teach history, try to get it right. My original user ID was banned about 9 years ago. By Cliff. Like Nick, I had a nice greenish bar and a lot of "support". Like Nick, I ignored some rules that I felt did not apply to me and Cliff flipped the switch. I don't know why Nick should expect that Cliff wouldn't apply the same standards to Nick. Nick has certainly been disrespectful to Cliff, and I think a Nick free forum will be much more relaxing without his constant complaints. Maybe Nick will create new user IDs or be given access by sympathetic friends with sock puppet IDs. I did both of those, always got caught. Maybe he will learn some humility and respect for Cliff and he will be allowed to return. Maybe then you can remind everyone of how he got banned.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...will create new user IDs or be given access by sympathetic friends with sock puppet IDs. I did both of those, always got caught....

Tony

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How have I managed to "get...people canned"? How is that possible? Do I control Cliff? Do you think that little of Cliff that you think he is my patsy? You should really make that clear in a PM to Cliff, it is apparent that the rating system isn't as effective as complaining to Cliff.

You're a loser, and provide no benefit to anyone on here. You make fun of people who try to help other people, and serve no other purpose than to cause trouble for those who are on here. Why DO you post on here when so few people actually want you here?

Maybe Nick will create new user IDs or be given access by sympathetic friends with sock puppet IDs. I did both of those, always got caught.

This speaks volumes about your character.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're a loser, and provide no benefit to anyone on here. You make fun of people who try to help other people, and serve no other purpose than to cause trouble for those who are on here. Why DO you post on here when so few people actually want you here?

This speaks volumes about your character.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Oh, you heard me.

I'm not here to be politically correct. Close your eyes if it's offensive. If I see trash, I want to take it out.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stuff.

Way to avoid the question. How do I cause someone else to get banned?

As far as all of the intentionally hurtful stuff, I know it isn't true so you don't bother me. I know that I am respected by family and friends who actually know me. I know that I have helped people on this forum, and I don't "make fun of people who try to help." As far as who likes me here, I think the fact that I have more positive ratings then you have total might show that you are less liked then you think.

If you want to replace Nick as the pain in Cliffs ass, more power to you. I tried it once. Didn't work out so well for me.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Oh, you heard me.

I'm not here to be politically correct. Close your eyes if it's offensive. If I see trash, I want to take it out.

So, I'm trash, and you are going to "take me out". Just want to make sure it is noted that your purpose posting now is to troll me.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit: Once again, mis quoting forum members to skew your agenda. So sad.

Or, how about WD88 bragging about his accomplishment in RFT a few hours ago?

"For Nick"... This thread was "For Nick", but you WD88 needed to put your nose into here. I thought you were told to stay away from Nick related things? I know that you will give us the correct wording, but the meaning is what is important.

And, good for you Jeffy. Just go take a nap.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-20-2012).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Way to avoid the question. How do I cause someone else to get banned?

As far as all of the intentionally hurtful stuff, I know it isn't true so you don't bother me. I know that I am respected by family and friends who actually know me. I know that I have helped people on this forum, and I don't "make fun of people who try to help." As far as who likes me here, I think the fact that I have more positive ratings then you have total might show that you are less liked then you think.

If you want to replace Nick as the pain in Cliffs ass, more power to you. I tried it once. Didn't work out so well for me.

So, I'm trash, and you are going to "take me out". Just want to make sure it is noted that your purpose posting now is to troll me.

I haven't avoided any question. Clearly, Nick did something that you were only too happy to alert Cliff too, and Nick was banned because of it. I can only imagine how lame and pathetic your PM's to Cliff must have been... ugh... makes me think of Veruca Salt talking to her daddy on Willy Wonka. I'm sure Cliff is probably like... "what the ****... ok whatever" and then just does it as a matter of principal, but I'm quite sure he's tired of it.

Honestly, I could care less who outside of here likes you and who doesn't... the fact of the matter is, your internet personality sucks big time. You're 100% sarcastic 100% of the time, you're nasty to everyone you possibly can, you're paranoid as hell because you think everyone on here is against you, and then get upset when that does happen because you've brought it on to yourself... and that's not even mentioning you're horrible misunderstanding of THEN / THAN, and conjunctions. I won't bother to go out of my way to troll you, but I certainly won't let you get away with your dumbasity if I see it in a thread that I happen to be reading.

And for the record, you're only supposed to put something in quotes if it is in fact an exact quote (eg: verbatim), and that's not what I said. In case you weren't sure what verbatim means, that's a word that represents the meaning of 'direct quote.'
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
INB4 ESP module thread lock activates.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 10-20-2012).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And for the record, you're only supposed to put something in quotes if it is in fact an exact quote (eg: verbatim), and that's not what I said. In case you weren't sure what verbatim means, that's a word that represents the meaning of 'direct quote.'

Oh, he understands how a forum works. Most folks will not read long posts. So, his misquoted posts are kept short. That way, people read only his crap, and breeze through the rebuttles that we provide due to his lies.

I am not a fan of liars!

Tony

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"For Nick"... This thread was "For Nick", but you WD88 needed to put your nose into here. I thought you were told to stay away from Nick related things? I know that you will give us the correct wording, but the meaning is what is important.

And, good for you Jeffy. Just go take a nap.

Tony

Dude, you brought him up on the first reply in the thread. Jeff didn't invite himself over. You did.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How have I managed to "get...people canned"? How is that possible? Do I control Cliff? Do you think that little of Cliff that you think he is my patsy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, now THAT'S funny and ironic, the guy who accused ME of sending Cliff a PM that got Stimpy banned. But he somehow thinks *I* can do that, and that Cliff is a patsy if *I* do.

So the question is whether whitedevil88/stimpy doesn't understand hypocrisy, or just doesn't care.

LOL, too damn funny.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Or, how about WD88 bragging about his accomplishment in RFT a few hours ago?

What did he post in the septic tank forum?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, you brought him up on the first reply in the thread. Jeff didn't invite himself over. You did.

The exact quote he made was "the schoolyard bully"

Funny though that it was obvious to you who we were talking about. I know you try really hard to be a nice guy, and I respect that. But I think at times you might be a little bit naive in situations. WD88 is only here for trouble, nothing more, and nothing less.

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WD88 is only here for trouble, nothing more, and nothing less.

That's bullshit.

I was enjoying the "what you smoking on?" thread. Just because you (and maybe a majority of the forum) disagree with him as a person fundamentally, doesn't mean the rest of us don't enjoy his positive contributions.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The exact quote he made was "the schoolyard bully"

Funny though that it was obvious to you who we were talking about. I know you try really hard to be a nice guy, and I respect that. But I think at times you might be a little bit naive in situations. WD88 is only here for trouble, nothing more, and nothing less.

Some people call me naive. I tend to get that a lot on here.

You may be right, but hey, I'm too naive to know at this time. Right now, I see a forum rising up and bullying another member.

Jeff didn't get Nick banned. I love Nick. We have had a mutual respect for each other for a very long time. But I can't blame anyone but Nick for getting banned.

I've already received PMs that I've lost respect by posting these past few posts. So be it.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey look! We can move threads too now!
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, now THAT'S funny and ironic, the guy who accused ME of sending Cliff a PM that got Stimpy banned. But he somehow thinks *I* can do that, and that Cliff is a patsy if *I* do.

So the question is whether whitedevil88/stimpy doesn't understand hypocrisy, or just doesn't care.

LOL, too damn funny.

It isn't that I think that you can get people banned, it is that you seemed to think that you had some influence. Big difference.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just where did I invite WD88?

Tony

Edit: FYI, Jeff wrote directly to me, even after he was asked not to.

I have stayed out since last month on all of Jeffies posts. I continued to do so until prodded. Sorry that you have construed this.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

That's bullshit.

I was enjoying the "what you smoking on?" thread. Just because you (and maybe a majority of the forum) disagree with him as a person fundamentally, doesn't mean the rest of us don't enjoy his positive contributions.

Hmmm? Yet another one who sits back, then has something to say about those that have something to say?

Good for your opinion, but what about us that have opinions also?

Tony

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

What did he post in the septic tank forum?

One thing that I know, is to NOT cross post from "that" forum. (Not that I ever have, or ever will.)

Tony

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It isn't that I think that you can get people banned, it is that you seemed to think that you had some influence. Big difference.

LOL

Wrong. That is NOT what you said back then.

And no, I don't think I can get anyone banned. I never have thought so.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm? Yet another one who sits back, then has something to say about those that have something to say?

Tony

Todd's opinion was that WD88 only posts to stir up trouble. I thought this opinion was invalid.

So I refuted that with an example of a thread posted by WD that wasn't meant to stir up any trouble, and that was enjoyed by some members on here.

Good for your opinion, but what about us that have opinions also?

Tony

Not sure what you were looking for there. ^
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL

Wrong. That is NOT what you said back then.

And no, I don't think I can get anyone banned. I never have thought so.

What did I say? "Back then" being 9 years ago...
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just where did I invite WD88?

Tony

Edit: FYI, Jeff wrote directly to me, even after he was asked not to.

I have stayed out since last month on all of Jeffies posts. I continued to do so until prodded. Sorry that you have construed this.

IMO, bringing him up is an invite.

And yes, I know nobody called him by name.

And about this:

If you're referring to me as "the other" to Aaron, then I am unsure of what you mean.

I'm pretty sure both Aaron and I speak up when we feel like speaking up... for anything.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you're referring to me as "the other" to Aaron, then I am unsure of what you mean.

I'm pretty sure both Aaron and I speak up when we feel like speaking up... for anything.

And, why cant others speak up then? Why can't I say something? Whay can't anyone speak their mind then?

Once again, I did not bring WD88 up. I mentioned a "school yard bully" and YOU assumed I meant Jeffie. So, I feel sorry that you misinterpreted my words, and then had to comment on them.

Sad actually, because I was beginning to enjoy my green. Of course I don't have nearly 400 members rate me as a negative like someone else has here. Over 4/5ths of that persons ratings are negative! Yet, he looks only at the 1/5th that reate him positive. And even then some of those positives are from himself?! But, yeah, it is my fault.

Sorry that I defended myself there BDub, but you claimed that I mentioned WD88, but I did not.

Tony

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock