Started on: 10-20-2012 12:09 PM
Replies: 77 (1458 views)
Last post by: Dre13Style on 10-25-2012 04:24 PM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we all need to get together for dinner and drinks sometime. I'll fly the guys in from out of state that are involved in this thread. It will be one hell of a good time
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm game. I know fierobear won't show up, though. He already has an open invite, he just won't accept it.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 10-20-2012).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

And, why cant others speak up then? Why can't I say something? Whay can't anyone speak their mind then?

Once again, I did not bring WD88 up. I mentioned a "school yard bully" and YOU assumed I meant Jeffie. So, I feel sorry that you misinterpreted my words, and then had to comment on them.

Sad actually, because I was beginning to enjoy my green. Of course I don't have nearly 400 members rate me as a negative like someone else has here. Over 4/5ths of that persons ratings are negative! Yet, he looks only at the 1/5th that reate him positive. And even then some of those positives are from himself?! But, yeah, it is my fault.

Sorry that I defended myself there BDub, but you claimed that I mentioned WD88, but I did not.

Tony

If you honestly didn't mean Jeff, then I'm sorry for assuming that you did.

I haven't rated you so I don't know what the ratings talk is about.

You're allowed to speak up. I never said other opinions weren't valid... I just don't agree.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
What did I say? "Back then" being 9 years ago...

You don't remember? You're the one who seems to remember things people have said long ago, and likes to bring it up, over and over. Then complain when they do it to you.

This is fun.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

You don't remember? You're the one who seems to remember things people have said long ago, and likes to bring it up, over and over. Then complain when they do it to you.

This is fun.

I remember clearly. You seem to remember it differently. So how do you remember it?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm game. I know fierobear won't show up, though. He already has an open invite, he just won't accept it.

Playing that game again? You're a psycho. I don't want to be within a mile of you.

This is quite entertaining, watching you being hoisted on your own petard!

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Playing that game again? You're a psycho. I don't want to be within a mile of you.

This is quite entertaining, watching you being hoisted on your own petard!

You want to play the libel game? Want to be in the same courtroom? Keep it up, friend.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88: You want to play the libel game? Want to be in the same courtroom? Keep it up, friend.

Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed that the Nurb idiot is stunningly quiet and hasn't chimed in his worthless 2 cents yet. You would think that he would be the first to give us his useless opinion in this thread.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You want to play the libel game? Want to be in the same courtroom? Keep it up, friend.

Bring it on.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bring it on.

I know where to send the papers.

Right?

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 10-21-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congrats. You just got banned.

As far as a lawsuit goes, what's wrong, did the money from the last one finally run out? Need another PT Cruiser?

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 10-23-2012).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congrats. You just got banned.

As far as a lawsuit goes, what's wrong, did the money from the last one finally run out? Need another PT Cruiser?

Eh? WD88 posted up my parent's address a while back. He got away with that one.

Tony

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't need your money.

And why should I get banned? That information is readily available on the Internet. It took a 3 minute Google search. If you have some fear of that information being known, maybe you shouldn't put it on the net. You could always ask me nicely to take it down.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Tony

I know your address, too.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony

My understanding is that it is against the rules, and cause for an instant ban. If not, I'll stand corrected and leave it up to Cliff. It's his house.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

I know your address, too.

Hey, Tony, dontcha just love knowing that some psycho has your home address? Charming, isn't he?

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, Tony, dontcha just love knowing that some psycho has your home address? Charming, isn't he?

If I am psychotic, why do you want to try sooooo hard to get my attention? Seems a bit self destructive.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing that I am very sure of, is that I sleep extremely well. No matter who has my address. Period.

Good night lemmings...

Kania
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2012 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My understanding is that it is against the rules, and cause for an instant ban. If not, I'll stand corrected and leave it up to Cliff. It's his house.

I believe the rule is " no posting of personal information". You seem to feel that my medical history is fair game to discuss, and I feel that is pretty personal. Gives Cliff an excuse to boot you, too. Do you feel confident that Cliff won't toss you for disclosing my medical information? That is a violation of HIPPA laws, old chap.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe the rule is " no posting of personal information". You seem to feel that my medical history is fair game to discuss, and I feel that is pretty personal. Gives Cliff an excuse to boot you, too. Do you feel confident that Cliff won't toss you for disclosing my medical information? That is a violation of HIPPA laws, old chap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOW, you're getting desperate.

First of all, I'm not a doctor, nor do I claim to be one. So my opinion is what you're paying for it. All I know is that your behavior, which I have witnessed, is not normal. Now, if you think you can make a court case out of that, good f***ing luck. In order to win, you'd have to prove material damage, such as loss of wages, a missed job opportunity or that your reputation was somehow damaged in a way that cost you. I'm sure prospective employers read this CAR FORUM and evaluate your worth. Maybe they'll also enjoy your thread which brags about your marijuana use. LOL

As far has HIPAA (the correct acronym, by the way) laws go, I know something about that, given that I get paid to copy medical files. I don't have access to your files, and I never have. Since I'm neither a doctor, nor have I seen your files, you'd have a hard time proving a HIPAA violation has occurred.

Now I *do* wonder what your wife's employers would think of her making a casual diagnosis of me, allegedly being "autistic spectrum", and having you post such an alleged diagnosis in public, the purpose of which could be considered defamation. Yes, I have her place of employment, work email and that of her bosses. So go ahead, pull that lever and see how it turns out.

If Cliff feels I've violated any forum rules, then I'll accept his judgement. You see, I respect him. He's a good guy. You, on the other hand...I don't think I've met anyone that I'd trust less than you, or someone who has demonstrated less integrity. You are in no position to question my integrity. But go ahead, keep posting your psychotic-appearing drivel, if you must.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FYI, here it is from the forum rules: