Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Romney's Insensitivity to LGBT People (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Romney's Insensitivity to LGBT People by theBDub
Started on: 09-12-2012 01:56 AM
Replies: 143 (2268 views)
Last post by: jaredmurray88 on 09-22-2012 11:25 PM
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2012 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Well, every time somebody here asks to get banned,,,,,, they do, imagine that!

I will be sorry to see you go, aside from the occasional outburst I have always enjoyed your posting. Plus you gots a PT GT so I know you aint all bad

Not asking to be banned. I'm just not begging for leniency.
IP: Logged
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Why wait? Ban us both. Take Uhlanstan too. Be fair about it. I'm not the only disgusting excuse for humanity here, if you are going to start banning people, might as well clean house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

might as well clean house. It is your house, so don't blame me for poor housekeeping.

When cleaning house, always pick up the biggest dust turds first.
This huge pile of a missed turd in the corner behind the TV needs to go first and the rest of the place will look much cleaner.

Kevin
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:
When cleaning house, always pick up the biggest dust turds first.
This huge pile of a missed turd in the corner behind the TV needs to go first and the rest of the place will look much cleaner.

Kevin

Thanks for the housekeeping tips, Kevin.

Did you hear? Mitt Romney went on record saying that his Mormon beliefs support marriage of the same sex. He quickly retracted the statement, though. He thought the question was about marriage of the "same six".
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you hear? Mitt Romney went on record saying that his Mormon beliefs support marriage of the same sex. He quickly retracted the statement, though. He thought the question was about marriage of the "same six".

Hahahaha, nicely done.
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whats the difference between jam and jelly? Nicks daddy didn't jelly his penis in his mouth.

Absolutely uncalled for and does not belong on this forum. You sir seem to push the envelope way to much and do not belong here. I hav ehad dealings with you personally and you are one sick person who needs help. Rick B

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2012 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Absolutely uncalled for and does not belong on this forum. You sir seem to push the envelope way to much and do not belong here. I hav ehad dealings with you personally and you are one sick person who needs help. Rick B

Don't lie. You have never "dealt with me personally", you have never met me. You have tried starting some Internet piss matches with me on RealFieroTech after YOU got banned from here. And you lost. That does not count as dealing with someone personally.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You right and that feminine voice left on my answering machine with your nasty messages was some other fella. You keep on as your record and vocals shows the truth. Rick B
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You right and that feminine voice left on my answering machine with your nasty messages was some other fella. You keep on as your record and vocals shows the truth. Rick B

Lie lie lie. You ask me to call you, provide your phone number, and I left a polite message. Do you want me to post those private messages from you asking me to call you because you don't read so good? You are an idiot and a troll, and having a message from me on your answering machine is NOT dealing with someone personally. Perhaps someone can read the definition of the word to you.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put up any thing you want. It is sad you saved stuff from over 5 years ago. You must piss allot of folks off to save stuff like that. You also do not prove a thing as it has nothing to do with our final talks and how you handled it. It woul donly be natural for you to post what would make you look good. Rick B
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Put up any thing you want. It is sad you saved stuff from over 5 years ago. You must piss allot of folks off to save stuff like that. You also do not prove a thing as it has nothing to do with our final talks and how you handled it. It woul donly be natural for you to post what would make you look good. Rick B

Was this before or after he stubbed his toe?
It surprises me that he can't walk and carry something at the same time, but can remember something from 5 years ago. Amazing!!

Kevin

Edit to add, I guess the brain is only doing one thing at a time to remember something, so I guess it could be possible. Now if he was also chewing gum, scratch that, smoking pot, forget it.

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 09-19-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2012 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Save stuff? Like I have to rent a storage locker? It's the Internet, I don't have to DO anything to save what has been posted. It is a very passive activity. It would actually take effort to delete those messages. So what is sad is that YOU brought up stuff that happened "five years ago", only to look like an idiot when I remind you that you requested the contact. I don't have to post what would make me look good, the truth is sufficient.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Was this before or after he stubbed his toe?
It surprises me that he can't walk and carry something at the same time, but can remember something from 5 years ago. Amazing!!

Kevin

Edit to add, I guess the brain is only doing one thing at a time to remember something, so I guess it could be possible. Now if he was also chewing gum, scratch that, smoking pot, forget it.

Have you been googling me again? That's sweet.
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm maybe after he gets booted his new name will be "WhiteD-bag" how come all threads you post in end up here? As for your hard on with Todd well that's just silly man he at least posts useful stuff sometimes and helps people. What do you do for this forum? Come on dude try and focus on cars in a positive light and maybe people won't hate you so badly. Take a prosaic or something maybe it will help ya never know....
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

As for your hard on with Todd well that's just silly man he at least posts useful stuff sometimes and helps people.

You were doing so well before you blew it with that.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You were doing so well before you blew it with that.

Come on Patrick, give Todd credit for making another semi convincing sock puppet for his army. The man can be creative, although somewhat transparent.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never said saint.. the dude does post a lot of things that are questionable at best and although his past is more than a bit shady but that is not for us to judge. As far as the forum goes he did do some decent write ups and posts answers too peoples questions.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2012 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Never said saint.. the dude does post a lot of things that are questionable at best and although his past is more than a bit shady but that is not for us to judge. As far as the forum goes he did do some decent write ups and posts answers too peoples questions.

So it is not for us to judge Todd, but you get to judge me. Got it.

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmm maybe after he gets booted his new name will be "WhiteD-bag" how come all threads you post in end up here? As for your hard on with Todd well that's just silly man he at least posts useful stuff sometimes and helps people. What do you do for this forum? Come on dude try and focus on cars in a positive light and maybe people won't hate you so badly. Take a prosaic or something maybe it will help ya never know....

Such a helpful guy can't be judged by posts like this, huh Jared?

Originally posted by Toddster:

You do indeed. I was perfectly happy to let my comment stand and let Euterpe rave on ad nauseum in defense but you don't seem to have followed the thread or Euterpe's posts in general so let me put it in context for you.

I don't care if she wasn't raped by her uncle. It could have been a neighbor, her step father, or her brother's best friend. I don't care. The point is that she shouldn't let a personal tragedy with ONE man color all men as misogynystic beasts who think of women as slabs of meat.

Clearly, by her comments, she still can't seem to get that out of her head no matter what. My comment was a wake-up call to tell her that NO ONE HERE hurt her and that it is unfair to blame US for her misery and distrust of men. I, for one, will not put up with her crap and if she spreads her hate on this forum I will take her to task just as I have with every other troll that frequents this forum until they disappear. I did it with EdsB52 and I'll do it to her too if she doesn't knock it off.

No apologies, the victim game does not work with me and she's a fool to try it.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...the dude does post a lot of things that are questionable at best and although his past is more than a bit shady but that is not for us to judge.

As one of the members here whom Todd brashly announced years ago that HE was going to run off the forum, I certainly have a right to "judge" him. There has been no one over the history of PFF who has been more disruptive and damaging to this forum than Todd. I'm dead serious.

As far as the forum goes he did do some decent write ups and posts answers too peoples questions.

That was years ago, but all the BS he's engaged in here has wiped out any good he might have done way back then.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow ok guys. i do not read or search every post a user makes but the statement wd88 is pretty bad and i see where you are coming from patrick maybe he isn't as helpful as i thought. i usually stay in the tech side so i am not up on what is going on in o/t i retract my prior statements listed above but will not edit them. i really do not like doing that might as well leave them. But the plus i gave him for some of his threads still stands and will stand. A user should be given gratitude for the good and punished for the bad. From a little reading i literally just did in search maybe the best punishment would be a perm ban or atleast a temp ban he may come around.never know that is up to cliff to choose. and sorry for judging WD88 i see the point now ya put if that way. that was hypocritical to say but ya really should tone it down a bit dude you come across as very harsh and prickish man
PFF
System Bot
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow ok guys. i do not read or search every post a user makes but the statement wd88 is pretty bad and i see where you are coming from patrick maybe he isn't as helpful as i thought. i usually stay in the tech side so i am not up on what is going on in o/t i retract my prior statements listed above but will not edit them. i really do not like doing that might as well leave them. But the plus i gave him for some of his threads still stands and will stand. A user should be given gratitude for the good and punished for the bad. From a little reading i literally just did in search maybe the best punishment would be a perm ban or atleast a temp ban he may come around.never know that is up to cliff to choose. and sorry for judging WD88 i see the point now ya put if that way. that was hypocritical to say but ya really should tone it down a bit dude you come across as very harsh and prickish man
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...the statement wd88 is pretty bad and i see where you are coming from patrick maybe he (Todd) isn't as helpful as i thought.

Jeff (WD88) is no choirboy (he's got his own issues), but Todd is an abusive egomaniac in a category all his own.

When Jeff isn't cutting someone down he can be quite witty and fun to read, but Todd brings nothing desirable to the table.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry double post

[This message has been edited by jaredmurray88 (edited 09-22-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay