Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Romney's Insensitivity to LGBT People (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Romney's Insensitivity to LGBT People by theBDub
Started on: 09-12-2012 01:56 AM
Replies: 143 (2268 views)
Last post by: jaredmurray88 on 09-22-2012 11:25 PM
Red88FF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Umm, last time I checked, Obama's first name is Barack. Romney's is Mitt. I said Gary.

Try again.

Well, the reality is that a no vote or a vote for anybody but Mitt is a vote for Obama.
I apologize for being a dick. Feeling extra dickish today. Not in a gay way

By the way I think there was an article going around years ago that said his name was Gary.
IP: Logged
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What makes you think that it will be detrimental to the child? You keep talking about nature's plan as if nature is a sentient being. It isn't... so there is no plan there. And I highly doubt if nature is a sentient being, that it cares how a child was raised.

Is God a sentient being then?
Edit to add: sorry to glaze over..I am very busy, and only come up to rest and have a drink or sandwich every now and then

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 09-12-2012).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I understand personal beliefs, but as far as his comments go... Are they okay for someone who might be the next leader of the "Land of the Free"?

“I looked him in the eye as we were leaving,” recalls Goodridge. “And I said, ‘Governor Romney, tell me — what would you suggest I say to my 8 year-old daughter about why her mommy and her ma can’t get married because you, the governor of her state, are going to block our marriage?’”

His response, according to Goodridge: “I don’t really care what you tell your adopted daughter. Why don’t you just tell her the same thing you’ve been telling her the last eight years.”

Romney’s retort enraged a speechless Goodridge; he didn’t care, and by referring to her biological daughter as “adopted,” it was clear he hadn’t even been listening. By the time she was back in the hallway, she was reduced to tears.

[/QUOTE]

Do you know why this is making news, or why any of this is actually important right now? Because the Democrats have NOTHING... I mean NOTHING to base their re-election campaign on. Their campaign was filled with discussions about abortion rights, and gay rights. In the grand scheme of things, war, collossal debt, massive unemployment, on-going home crisis... do you REALLY... (seriously now) REALLY think most of the people in the United States of America give two shits about abortion and gay rights? For one, the rules surrounding abortion probably won't change over the next presidency, or even the next 5 or 6 for that matter.

It's all deflection... all you're doing is perpetuating this. Even to most gay people, this is not the most important thing in the world right now, and God knows I know a **** -load of them, half my family is gay, and I personally know two people who have gone through gender re-assignment surgery. WAKE UP man... this is all bull **** , there's a lot more important things going on than worrying about this stuff. And for that matter, the benefits of being married are about to be stripped anyway if Obama doesn't continue the Bush Tax Cuts (the Marriage Penalty Tax will be re-instated)

Todd
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Well, the reality is that a no vote or a vote for anybody but Mitt is a vote for Obama.

By the way I think there was an article going around years ago that said his name was Gary.

Gary Johnson. Two term republican Gov from New Mexico. Built a one man handyman business into a 1000 employee construction company. Known as Gov. Veto. Re elected as a republican in a predominantly D state. Wants to abolish IRS. Wants to legaliZe marijuana and release all non violent drug offenders.

A vote for truth is never wasted.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Gary Johnson. Two term republican Gov from New Mexico. Built a one man handyman business into a 1000 employee construction company. Known as Gov. Veto. Re elected as a republican in a predominantly D state. Wants to abolish IRS. Wants to legaliZe marijuana and release all non violent drug offenders.

A vote for truth is never wasted.

Sure it is... you should have pushed like this during the primaries if this was your goal. (and if you did, I missed it, either way, it's not how things ended up)

You, and everyone else who's going to vote for him knows full well that he won't win the presidency, and you are probably also aware that MOST of you would probably have voted for Romney instead of Obama (I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong, but I'm not). So the sad fact is... at THIS point right now... a vote for anything other than Romney, is either a vote or a pass for Obama.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:

Neither candidate is worth voting for IMHO. There is no lesser of two evils, they are equally evil in different ways.

So sadly true.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brennan, I was just wondering if you will realise the irony of your comment here?

/Because that's how we evolved
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Sure it is... you should have pushed like this during the primaries if this was your goal. (and if you did, I missed it, either way, it's not how things ended up)

You, and everyone else who's going to vote for him knows full well that he won't win the presidency, and you are probably also aware that MOST of you would probably have voted for Romney instead of Obama (I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong, but I'm not). So the sad fact is... at THIS point right now... a vote for anything other than Romney, is either a vote or a pass for Obama.

A vote for Romney or Obama is the same thing, a vote for the status quo. The same old **** . Sorry, but you can't try to guilt trip me there. As long as the two sides of the same coin are played, our results won't be any different. If Romney can't get elected on his own merit, maybe the republican party needs to readjust its vision.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A vote for Romney or Obama is the same thing, a vote for the status quo. The same old **** . Sorry, but you can't try to guilt trip me there. As long as the two sides of the same coin are played, our results won't be any different. If Romney can't get elected on his own merit, maybe the republican party needs to readjust its vision.

I'm definitely not trying to guilt trip you, and I'm not suggesting that you're unAmerican by voting the way you are... if anything, that might be MORE American, at least in spirit.

Where I think you are right now, is you believe that Romney will do the exact same thing that Obama has done, and what Bush did all through his second term.

Romney says that he WON'T... Romney says that he IS different.

Obama said the same thing, and we know he TOTALLY did the exact opposite of everything he said he was going to do (even though the Democrats on here either don't believe it, or are blind to it.)

Now, I'm not so much of an idiot that I wouldn't understand the concept of Burn me once, burn me twice, etc...

But I'm stuck in a position right now where we KNOW EXACTLY how one president functions, vs how the candidate says he simply would NOT be.

When I'm given two options, there's really no other choice in my mind. I KNOW FOR A FACT what Obama wants... at this point, I can ONLY take Romney at his word, and those are much better odds than not knowing at all.

It's not like third party candidates are something that's never existed in this country. We've had three third party candidates that had a substantial amount of votes in the past 30 years. In Bush Senior's re-election bid. Ross Perot basically cost Bush the election. In the end, I think Perot got almost 1/4th of the votes in the National Vote... and it was only that low because he stepped out of the race at the last minute (only later to decide to get back into it).

But in my opinion, I just don't think that NOW is the time to make a "point"... there are a LOT of people who are dissatisfied with both their options... honestly, I know very few people who actually prefer Obama over any number of other possible candidates that they could pick from the Democrat party, just like there are plenty of Republicans that many Republicans would rather have.

Anyway... I'm repeating myself now... but you know obviously that Gary Johnson won't win with your write-in votes. Romney is teetering on the verge of not winning this election. So for me, I have to decide at this point whom I want... Romney or Obama... and I know who I don't want.

On a side note, there's a lot of people who are dissapointed with the primary process. I've read a few studies that suggest hte PRIMARY election should be changed to allow each voter a three-tiered vote during the primaries. What this would be is the ability for the voter to pick three candidates, and rank them 1-3 on who they'd want to be their primary candidate. Using the scoring system of 3 thorugh 1, a person who might otherwise pick a "radical" candidate would probably still pick someone who was a little less radical as their second and third pick. If everyone did this, the candidate who would likely win would probably be someone who was more compatible with everyone's beliefs.

The primary "process" is only 100 years old anyway... and wasn't really envisioned by the founders (best I can figure).

Anyway, I just really don't want another 4 years of what we're going through now... and the ONLY odds I have at this point, is a vote for Romney.
Todd

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I disagree. I'll be voting for Gary Johnson. He won't win, but the more votes the Libertarian Party gets, the more coverage they will get. I'm looking at a long term goal, here.

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Is God a sentient being then?
Edit to add: sorry to glaze over..I am very busy, and only come up to rest and have a drink or sandwich every now and then

I haven't brought God up once during this discussion. I've only responded to others.

Do you know why this is making news, or why any of this is actually important right now? Because the Democrats have NOTHING... I mean NOTHING to base their re-election campaign on. Their campaign was filled with discussions about abortion rights, and gay rights. In the grand scheme of things, war, collossal debt, massive unemployment, on-going home crisis... do you REALLY... (seriously now) REALLY think most of the people in the United States of America give two shits about abortion and gay rights? For one, the rules surrounding abortion probably won't change over the next presidency, or even the next 5 or 6 for that matter.

It's all deflection... all you're doing is perpetuating this. Even to most gay people, this is not the most important thing in the world right now, and God knows I know a **** -load of them, half my family is gay, and I personally know two people who have gone through gender re-assignment surgery. WAKE UP man... this is all bull **** , there's a lot more important things going on than worrying about this stuff. And for that matter, the benefits of being married are about to be stripped anyway if Obama doesn't continue the Bush Tax Cuts (the Marriage Penalty Tax will be re-instated)

Todd

I, for one, agree that this is one of the less important issues today. Economy, economy, economy for me. However, I don't care why it is now making news. I do care about how I feel about it right now. This is less about LGBT rights, and more about how Romney responded. I don't like the attitude portrayed, and I don't support that in my President.

I pushed for Paul. I thought he had a shot at the Republican nomination if enough people created a big enough fire. Unfortunately, they didn't, and I like Gary Johnson a lot so I will be voting for him. He won't win the presidency, but if I continue voting for the lesser of two evils, the Libertarian Party will never see the light of day, and that's something I'm not okay with. I'm losing this election. I'm winning the future.

Brennan, I was just wondering if you will realise the irony of your comment here?

You're probably referring to nature.

Are you going to continue disregarding the rest of my post or will you continue talking about nature?

I'm definitely not trying to guilt trip you, and I'm not suggesting that you're unAmerican by voting the way you are... if anything, that might be MORE American, at least in spirit.

Where I think you are right now, is you believe that Romney will do the exact same thing that Obama has done, and what Bush did all through his second term.

Romney says that he WON'T... Romney says that he IS different.

Obama said the same thing, and we know he TOTALLY did the exact opposite of everything he said he was going to do (even though the Democrats on here either don't believe it, or are blind to it.)

Now, I'm not so much of an idiot that I wouldn't understand the concept of Burn me once, burn me twice, etc...

But I'm stuck in a position right now where we KNOW EXACTLY how one president functions, vs how the candidate says he simply would NOT be.

When I'm given two options, there's really no other choice in my mind. I KNOW FOR A FACT what Obama wants... at this point, I can ONLY take Romney at his word, and those are much better odds than not knowing at all.

It's not like third party candidates are something that's never existed in this country. We've had three third party candidates that had a substantial amount of votes in the past 30 years. In Bush Senior's re-election bid. Ross Perot basically cost Bush the election. In the end, I think Perot got almost 1/4th of the votes in the National Vote... and it was only that low because he stepped out of the race at the last minute (only later to decide to get back into it).

But in my opinion, I just don't think that NOW is the time to make a "point"... there are a LOT of people who are dissatisfied with both their options... honestly, I know very few people who actually prefer Obama over any number of other possible candidates that they could pick from the Democrat party, just like there are plenty of Republicans that many Republicans would rather have.

Anyway... I'm repeating myself now... but you know obviously that Gary Johnson won't win with your write-in votes. Romney is teetering on the verge of not winning this election. So for me, I have to decide at this point whom I want... Romney or Obama... and I know who I don't want.

On a side note, there's a lot of people who are dissapointed with the primary process. I've read a few studies that suggest hte PRIMARY election should be changed to allow each voter a three-tiered vote during the primaries. What this would be is the ability for the voter to pick three candidates, and rank them 1-3 on who they'd want to be their primary candidate. Using the scoring system of 3 thorugh 1, a person who might otherwise pick a "radical" candidate would probably still pick someone who was a little less radical as their second and third pick. If everyone did this, the candidate who would likely win would probably be someone who was more compatible with everyone's beliefs.

The primary "process" is only 100 years old anyway... and wasn't really envisioned by the founders (best I can figure).

Anyway, I just really don't want another 4 years of what we're going through now... and the ONLY odds I have at this point, is a vote for Romney.
Todd

Well, Gary isn't write in. Gary is actually in the election. He's the Libertarian candidate. He won't win. I don't want Obama at all. I want Romney over Obama. That said, I'm going to vote for the candidate I most want to see in office. You can disagree with that all you want. I completely understand your point that I would vote for Romney over Obama so to you it's a lost vote. It's not for me. Johnson is my vote. Romney isn't. Obama isn't.

Not that it matters much. Electoral college and all.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Idiots.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I, for one, agree that this is one of the less important issues today. Economy, economy, economy for me. However, I don't care why it is now making news. I do care about how I feel about it right now. This is less about LGBT rights, and more about how Romney responded. I don't like the attitude portrayed, and I don't support that in my President.

Unless I misread this, the quotes in question are 10 years old, right? 10 years ago, I was in my early 20s, and I was far less accepting of stuff like this. I'll freely admit that 10 years ago, I was happily against gay rights. Now, I support them, I even support gay adoption. People can change... and while I don't necessarily think that Romney now supports these views, I'm quite sure he's more comfortable with them and less abrasive.

I pushed for Paul. I thought he had a shot at the Republican nomination if enough people created a big enough fire. Unfortunately, they didn't, and I like Gary Johnson a lot so I will be voting for him. He won't win the presidency, but if I continue voting for the lesser of two evils, the Libertarian Party will never see the light of day, and that's something I'm not okay with. I'm losing this election. I'm winning the future.

By that time, will America still be the same country in the "future" you are referring to? Or will it have been lost by that point?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not your God maybe Brennan...but you certainly brought up MY vision of 'God' .As I have said so many times, Nature created us all IMHO...so yes, you did...although inadvertently, of course

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 09-12-2012).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not your God maybe Brennan...but you certainly brought up MY vision of 'God' .As I have said so many times, Nature created us all IMHO...so yes, you did...although inadvertently, of course

I didn't bring that up, Nick. You kept talking about Nature. I said nature wasn't sentient. You brought it up, I replied.

So are we going to stay on this topic or move on to the other points I made?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2012 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Brennan.
Had a really bad thing happen during the night ( to US, anyway), and I don't want to, or rather am unable to reply right now.
Maybe in a few days, but just carry on without me
Nick
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2012 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gas them,yep Gas the excess people pull em out & put them on the conveyor to the ovens,they are to small to walk to the ove, I mean showers
kill those who can not protect themself easy ain,t it!!
more humane than slice into thier tiny brains ,or just bash thier heads against a rock,,so humane
& neat when others do the mass killing for you !!
if you beleave in abortion you should have been,!! WHAT A NEAT BUMPER STICKER
get in on the abortion action now,YOU KNOW IT IS FOR YOU?? YOUR A P.C. BELIEVER ,YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH..
JUMP ON THE ABORTION TRAIN,TRUE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS,extinguish your self NOW
control the human explotion
War is for population control,a big sweep is comming
i PREFER LIBERALS STRANGLE THE BABIES & SHOW THIER TRUE COLORS
wonder how many most squemish libs could strangle,adolph Hitler & Mao are your spiritual leader

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 09-13-2012).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

wonder how many most squemish libs could strangle,adolph Hitler & Mao are your spiritual leader

Maybe we *should* support abortion. Think about it...how many more liberals would we end up with if not for all the abortions the libs have?

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I disagree. I'll be voting for Gary Johnson. He won't win, but the more votes the Libertarian Party gets, the more coverage they will get. I'm looking at a long term goal, here.

I agree in principal, unfortunately for many Americans there will be no long term goals to worry about if Obama wins. My bet is you are much younger than most of us here, I do not mean that as derogatory because you are quite obviously very intelligent. It means you put principal above common sense because you believe there is all the time in the world.

I do not like the fact that our system is set up the way it is, or has become either. Believe me, no body gives a shiit or will give a shitt that you voted for somebody that doesn’t stand a chance as far as shaping the future. Go to the race track and bet on the gimpy horse, maybe they will have more gimpy horses in the races because of your choice next time.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree in principal, unfortunately for many Americans there will be no long term goals to worry about if Obama wins. My bet is you are much younger than most of us here, I do not mean that as derogatory because you are quite obviously very intelligent. It means you put principal above common sense because you believe there is all the time in the world.

I do not like the fact that our system is set up the way it is, or has become either. Believe me, no body gives a shiit or will give a shitt that you voted for somebody that doesn’t stand a chance as far as shaping the future. Go to the race track and bet on the gimpy horse, maybe they will have more gimpy horses in the races because of your choice next time.

Yup, that is the problem. Conservatives are screaming to vote for Romney and Liberals want Obama. But neither candidate is the right person for me. Sadly, the more I learn about Romney, the less I like him. He is turning into that empty suit, to me. He will say whatever he has to, so as to get elected. How about a backbone Romney? How about standing up for what you believe in and then telling us what it is? Why doesn't he stand up and say that Mass. health care is something he created and he is proud of it? Oh wait, because he has to be against government run health care to win the party. Sad.
Our options as voters are too limited and too fake.

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'Mommy and Ma..'???? For heaven's sake..you want to play at being Mother Nature and cheat, and produce an offspring in a manner never planned...suck it up and stop whining.
Sounds like two pre-school little girls playing with their dolls, and pretending to be 'Mommy and Daddy'. IT ISN'T A GAME, producing children.
And IF it is so 'protecting and supportive' of one's family...why do so many heterosexual couple never bother with it?
If it costs the Tax Payer MORE to finance these people having their cake and eating it,than they are allowed for their NATURAL BORN CHILDREN, then why the HE!! should they have to fund this selfishness and deviant behaviour of others?
THEY MAKE THE CHOICE...let THEM pay for it. And if they CAN'T, then DON'T FREAKING DO IT.
'Human Rights' now far exceed those that NATURE provided. ANd we wonder why the World is in the mess it IS in. A World that is AWASH with surplus Human Beings...and we are expected to fund even MORE being brought into it by un-natural means. Madness.
Talk about having your cake and eating it, AND taking a bite out of everybody elses' too. Sheer unadulterated madness.

Wow Nick, never seen you show hatred towards anyone.. Never thought of you too be a gay basher.. Oh well, i guess everyone hates something. Bit suprized by it actually.

But as for the topic.. It does not surpise me at all that Romney would act that way. As we all know, hes not a big fan of "The gays".. Its ok for his forefathers to marry multiple women, some probably even underage (seems to be a commen theme with poligamy) But gays, naaah, thats just no good.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 09-13-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just because I can...went to a funeral one day and a wedding the next.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2012 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jonesy, the Forum and I have been through this in depth long before, and I must point out there is an enormous 'bandwidth' between 'hate' and 'strongly disagree with'. I don't hate anybody, not even my Brother (again THAT has been aired by myself here in my chagrin at what has happened between us ) I have very personal reasons for being repulsed by male homosexuality, and I won't go into that yet again (Everybody draw a sigh of relief ), other than to briefly explain:

I reserve the right to strongly disapprove of what I consider to be deviant behaviour, Having been born in the forties, and having been brought up in an era that condemned homosexuality almost totally, and bearing in mind my unpleasant,and indeed violent treatment by several throughout my youth, then yes...it is inbred in me, and nothing will convince me it is RIGHT. It goes completely against Nature IMHO. Not unlike a LOT of people of my generation, who feel the same way too. Let's just say I have been scarred both mentally, AND PHYSICALLY since my early teens through to my early twenties,right up to today and , just like a female rape victim, I feel revulsion at the thought or mention of the practice as a result.
Sorry if I have shocked you, but I thought I owed you an explanation , because of your comment here
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats the difference between jam and jelly? Nicks daddy didn't jelly his penis in his mouth.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whats the difference between jam and jelly? Nicks daddy didn't jelly his penis in his mouth.

Never thought you were an ******* before.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2012 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Never thought you were an ******* before.

Really?! I would have figured you got the memo.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2012 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LGBT are free to eff whoever or whatever they want, BUT....they are NOT entitled to support, payments, acceptance, or any other "special right or consideration"....and NO LEGAL RIGHT to special protection or entitlement or payment...

I agree with Romney

If I choose to not recognize 2 husbands...then thats MY--and MY ALONE--choice....not the governments, not the laws, not the courts, not the churches....and cry me a river and get over it if they dont like it....exercise the right to shut up and pee off.

Its called MY freedom of choice, and take the special-interest and shove it so far up yer azz ya choke on it !!!!!!! Same goes for animal-rights and every other activist group.

I aint payin one penny, or recognizing one damn thing !!!!

Society my be a democracy...my mind, my life, and my money are not--they are a totalitarian dictatorship---and I am the dictator...SCREW anybody who dont like it.

<edit>

On business trips, I choose not to share rooms with homosexuals---because its MY choice who I will sleep with....

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 09-13-2012).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

LGBT are free to eff whoever or whatever they want, BUT....they are NOT entitled to support, payments, acceptance, or any other "special right or consideration"....and NO LEGAL RIGHT to special protection or entitlement or payment...

I agree with Romney

If I choose to not recognize 2 husbands...then thats MY--and MY ALONE--choice....not the governments, not the laws, not the courts, not the churches....and cry me a river and get over it if they dont like it....exercise the right to shut up and pee off.

Its called MY freedom of choice, and take the special-interest and shove it so far up yer azz ya choke on it !!!!!!! Same goes for animal-rights and every other activist group.

Society my be a democracy...my mind, my life, and my money are not--they are a totalitarian dictatorship---and I am the dictator...SCREW anybody who dont like it.

<edit>

On business trips, I choose not to share rooms with homosexuals---because its MY choice who I will sleep with....

This is hypocritical.

They don't have freedom of choice. Government is in their business. Why is Government involved in marriage at all? Seems dumb to me. Let a guy marry a freaking tree if he wants to.

But I also want to take away benefits for getting married. That's also bullshit.
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

Gas them,yep Gas the excess people pull em out & put them on the conveyor to the ovens,they are to small to walk to the ove, I mean showers
kill those who can not protect themself easy ain,t it!!
more humane than slice into thier tiny brains ,or just bash thier heads against a rock,,so humane
& neat when others do the mass killing for you !!
if you beleave in abortion you should have been,!! WHAT A NEAT BUMPER STICKER
get in on the abortion action now,YOU KNOW IT IS FOR YOU?? YOUR A P.C. BELIEVER ,YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH..
JUMP ON THE ABORTION TRAIN,TRUE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS,extinguish your self NOW
control the human explotion

Hello, well its about time youre back, we all missed you. Well maybe not all, lol.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by normsf:

Hello, well its about time youre back, we all missed you. Well maybe not all, lol.

I know I didn't.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I agree with Romney

<edit>

No one is asking to be special, in fact, they are asking to be treated like everyone else. You talk about freedom, yet you believe it is only for those you believe are worthy...
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't read this thread but scanning some of the posts I'm sure this is where it belongs.

Usually, this would be enough for me to ban you. That said, I also understand where it comes from. That doesn't make your remark right because it's just as disgusting as what triggered your remark.

But, since the two of you obviously can't stand each other I'm going to make you a deal. From now on, You are going to ignore each other's posts. If you still have something to say to the other, you are going to do that through PM.

If you feel I'm treating you like a little kid now (and trust me, I am), and choose to ignore me and keep slinging insults at each other (and I will be the one determining if you did, so no need to try to come up with something clever so you can still insult each other without actually directing your comments to each other), an immediate ban will follow. No, seriously.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2012 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why wait? Ban us both. Take Uhlanstan too. Be fair about it. I'm not the only disgusting excuse for humanity here, if you are going to start banning people, might as well clean house. It is your house, so don't blame me for poor housekeeping.

------------------
stimpy

Originally posted by fierobear:

Here's a hint for you...don't believe everything you THINK.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, this is your last post huh? going out with a whimper.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, this is your last post huh? going out with a whimper.

How do you figure?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2012 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you feel I'm treating you like a little kid now (and trust me, I am), and choose to ignore me and keep slinging insults at each other

I'd love to see a recent (within a year at least) post where I can be accused of that? Or a PM? He is free to post every PM I have sent him in the last 12 months, but he won't because he knows I am telling the truth.
The insult towards my wife, the current insult towards my father,let alone the ones against ME, are sufficient to say I have not insulted him in at least a year, and the goading and provocation has been unilateral.. My PM's to him have been pleasant and not contoversial in the least.
In fact, I have done my very best to put an end to it, even via PM's to him.
Now, if you choose to lump me in with him, then feel free to ban me.
I couldn't care less any more.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 09-14-2012).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What the hell, Jeff? Even for you that was a disgusting comment.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Damn, that's an assumption that I would expect Todd to make from Nick's post and accuse of on the forum, but kinda harsh coming from WD88.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do you figure?

Well, every time somebody here asks to get banned,,,,,, they do, imagine that!

I will be sorry to see you go, aside from the occasional outburst I have always enjoyed your posting. Plus you gots a PT GT so I know you aint all bad
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Damn, that's an assumption that I would expect Todd to make from Nick's post and accuse of on the forum, but kinda harsh coming from WD88.

Sorry to disappoint you. I actually do care about your opinion, unlike some others. It was a tasteless joke, not an accusation. Doesn't excuse it. I just don't like homophobes.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock