Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Does anyone know Pavo-Rodi in real life? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Does anyone know Pavo-Rodi in real life? by WhiteDevil88
Started on: 03-07-2012 12:21 PM
Replies: 78 (1901 views)
Last post by: CC Rider on 07-24-2012 12:50 PM
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

IMO, any serious open discussion on mental problems is good. Sorry if we've intruded on your play to be a hero, but I doubt anything we've posted here would interfere with Eric being helped (if he needs it).

My play to be a hero. Well that is ****ing nice, isn't it?

And I suppose I haven't put nearly as much thought into the prospect of subduing a naked man as you have. You win this round, caped avenger.

Page Deux, fils des salops!
IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/088595.html#p3

Exactly. He probably doesn't even remember typing the thread that he created in the link of Jeff's first post of this thread.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2012 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/088595.html#p3

Thanks.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

My play to be a hero. Well that is ****ing nice, isn't it?

No, it wasn't very nice at all, and I debated posting it.

But have you read your own posts the last few months? You seem to be intent on purposely turning everyone against you. Throttle down the attitude a couple of notches and people might be more willing cut you a bit of slack.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2012 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right. People around here are great at forgiveness and moving on. How is your list of 10 year old threads where someone drew your wrath? I know that you have one.

I am so glad that when I try to do something that a decent human being might do, there are people like you to remind me what a worthless piece of **** I am. Thanks for being you, Pat. I would hate to start feeling good about this place.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am so glad that when I try to do something that a decent human being might do, there are people like you to remind me what a worthless piece of **** I am.

Oh quit playing the victim. You're not very convincing.

You think by trying to be decent here once in a while that this gives you license to be an ass the rest of the time?

You don't need to demonstrate time and time again that you're able to cut people up with your sharp wit. Try being humorous for a change without sacrificing someone in the process.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2012 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh quit playing the victim. You're not very convincing.

You think by trying to be decent here once in a while that this gives you license to be an ass the rest of the time?

You don't need to demonstrate time and time again that you're able to cut people up with your sharp wit. Try being humorous for a change without sacrificing someone in the process.

How about you just go **** yourself. Eh.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about you just go **** yourself. Eh.

I can see that progress will be slow.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2012 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A watched pot never boils. It is kind of difficult to start being nice Jeffery when you MeanGirls feel the need to remind everyone about nasty Jeffery. Maybe if you just kept your disapproval to yourself when I am trying to do something positive, you might get treated to more positive results. If you and the rest of your MeanGirlfriends are going to rub gems like "your play to be a hero" in my face when I actually am trying to be decent, then it certainly isn't worth the time or grief that I am going to receive to contribute anything I value. members of this forum have sucked the joy out of so many things that I used to enjoy, Fieros, photography, organizing events, creative writing, the list could roll on. I stay here, not because of the 250 of your pals who wag their finger at me and wouldn't approve if I saved a box of baby kittens from a burning building, one at a time and say that I am just doing that "to make a play at being a hero" or "just doing that so you don't get banned" or "he is just trying to make himself look good and make me look bad"(apparently driving 200 miles round trip to spend some time with a handicapped kid a Christmas is trolling) <- ALL Actual MEANGIRL quotes btw, but for the 200 people who have liked what I had to say or do at one time or another to actually give me a nice click. Some people here do like what I have to say, and don't consider my tone disrespectful, but honest.

Anyway, Go **** yourself.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2012 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nurb432:

And what does charlie have anything to do with this? Even if you wanted to bring him in as an example, he had other do his dirty work.. his size isn't relevant. ( not flaming.. just confused. )

Since we are headed to the trash, now, we may as well have a scholarly discussion. Maybe Charley was a poor choice. How about a fictional character. Patrick Bateman, American Psycho, Bret Eston Ellis. Someone who isn't naked because they are crazy, but because they don't want to get blood on their Armani when they chop you into pieces with a chainsaw. If someone shows up on your doorstep naked, it isn't time to "size them up" and it certainly isn't time to sex them up. They are there to kill you. Do not allow yourself to assume otherwise. Someone's size is irrelevant, when the body is being controlled by a diseased mind like Patrick's. Don't open the door. Call the cops. Usually calls of naked people get the gendarmes to drop their Hortons and come in deep. If it doesn't, you live in a shitty neighborhood and you need to move or let the guy kill you.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

However, that's hardly the same as a woman inviting some naked man into her home who shows up on her doorstep.

You don't visit many southern USA or East Texas trailer parks huh?

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post03-09-2012 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since we are headed to the trash, now, we may as well have a scholarly discussion. Maybe Charley was a poor choice. How about a fictional character. Patrick Bateman, American Psycho, Bret Eston Ellis. Someone who isn't naked because they are crazy, but because they don't want to get blood on their Armani when they chop you into pieces with a chainsaw. If someone shows up on your doorstep naked, it isn't time to "size them up" and it certainly isn't time to sex them up. They are there to kill you. Do not allow yourself to assume otherwise. Someone's size is irrelevant, when the body is being controlled by a diseased mind like Patrick's. Don't open the door. Call the cops. Usually calls of naked people get the gendarmes to drop their Hortons and come in deep. If it doesn't, you live in a shitty neighborhood and you need to move or let the guy kill you.

Oh, i was never saying it was right what took place, i was just confused by the choice of interjecting Charlie into the mix

And as MJ was joking about above, some trailer parks really are like that every Friday night with the drunks ( of both sexes ) wandering from trailer to trailer looking for home. Not all parks are like that of course and are nice places to live with decent people, but some are.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But have you read your own posts the last few months? You seem to be intent on purposely turning everyone against you. Throttle down the attitude a couple of notches and people might be more willing cut you a bit of slack.

No kidding! I don't think he knows what he does. Things seem to be nice around here for a while, then for seeming no reason he starts interjecting himself into thread for what seems the sole purpose to just stir up sh!t. I used to give him a hard time and back the others he was attacking while being an ASS, but realized he is not worth the engery it takes to straighten out my finger to push a button on my keyboard.

Kevin

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2012 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

No kidding! I don't think he knows what he does. Things seem to be nice around here for a while, then for seeming no reason he starts interjecting himself into thread for what seems the sole purpose to just stir up sh!t. I used to give him a hard time and back the others he was attacking while being an ASS, but realized he is not worth the engery it takes to straighten out my finger to push a button on my keyboard.

Kevin

Quoted for obscene irony.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, guys? Seriously?

A well-intentioned thread turned into another stupid fight... This place needs to lighten up.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since we are headed to the trash...

I hope not. I'd like to address various points from your previous post after I come back from playing hockey this afternoon. Eh.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope not. I'd like to address various points from your previous post after I come back from playing hockey this afternoon. Eh.

Don't get eaten by a moose before you get a chance to go **** yourself.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post03-09-2012 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After my cousin was let out of the psyche ward (after being Baker acted for a couple of days), he called me and told me he was coming to my house. I told him not to come by (his parents told me not to let him in), but he said he was going to come anyway (he didn't). I had never experienced this from anyone ever before. Even though he was much smaller than me, I was VERY concerned... it was just my wife and I at the time (no daughter). I kept my grandfather's WW2 bayonette by my bed, and I changed the locks on the front door too.

I tried to keep in touch with him through his friends who saw him off and on. Eventually, he e-mailed me (he would go into the public library and use the facilities). He was unbelievably appologetic. I sent him $25 bucks (don't remember how I did this), and he used it to buy a phone card. He called his mom, and they said they'd take him back in.

Florida has a "community service" where-by if you're homeless, they'll give you a free bus ride out of the state to anywhere in the US that you want to go. So he took it back home. He's had his ups and downs since, but I think things have been relatively normal for him. I'm really hoping that things continue this way.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cannot tell you how heartbreaking it was to read his couple of threads he posted.

It was obvious he was off his medicines. But at the time he wrote it, it would be almost impossible to convince him that anything was wrong with his thinking.

This is a very common and difficult cycle. Someone is on their medicines and doing great, but then since they are doing great, they wonder why they are even taking the medicines. So they stop the medicines, and then start going into a manic phase. But part of the manic phase is the lose insight, and wonder what is up with everyone, and why they think he should be on medicine again.

Then when finally back on medicine and treated, they DO regain their insight and are genuinely sad and remorseful for what they have done and said.

Crushingly sad to watch it happen.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is kind of difficult to start being nice Jeffery when you MeanGirls feel the need to remind everyone about nasty Jeffery.

You've changed? When the heck did that happen? I must've missed the memo.

Jeff, my experience with you is that it doesn't take much scratching at the surface of WhiteDevil88 to expose the same old Stimpy. The only difference is that unlike years ago, you no longer have an army of misfits hanging off your nuts laughing at all your cutting insults while encouraging you to slice and dice some more.

Maybe if you just kept your disapproval to yourself when I am trying to do something positive, you might get treated to more positive results.

This whole silly exchange started with your condemnation of Todd's (82-T/A [At Work]) post in this thread. Go back and read what you posted. Perhaps if you had "just kept your disapproval to yourself", none of this stupid mud-slinging would've had to occur.

Some people here do like what I have to say, and don't consider my tone disrespectful, but honest.

I'd describe you more as blunt, and to be "honest", I can be blunt as well. You seem to search out (or purposely create) conflict here, and then pull the "victim" card whenever faced with a backlash. That got old a long time ago.

Don't get eaten by a moose...

Is this the new "nice Jeffery" stepping up and showing some genuine concern?

...before you get a chance to go **** yourself.

No, apparently not. It's just the same old "nasty Jeffery" doing what he unfortunately does best.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-09-2012).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

I cannot tell you how heartbreaking it was to read his couple of threads he posted.

It was obvious he was off his medicines. But at the time he wrote it, it would be almost impossible to convince him that anything was wrong with his thinking.

This is a very common and difficult cycle. Someone is on their medicines and doing great, but then since they are doing great, they wonder why they are even taking the medicines. So they stop the medicines, and then start going into a manic phase. But part of the manic phase is the lose insight, and wonder what is up with everyone, and why they think he should be on medicine again.

Then when finally back on medicine and treated, they DO regain their insight and are genuinely sad and remorseful for what they have done and said.

Crushingly sad to watch it happen.

Quoted for truth.

Been there with my wife who takes depression meds.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

SORRY I just found this thread, rarely ever go into Off-Topic as I have a great dis-dainm for Politics.. Which is incredibly ironic since I obviously have a defined sense of how things should be ya know...

Ahh, What if I add this to everyones line of thinking?

What if I am searching out a way in this world so that a person like me, or with my problems does not happen again? Would any of my ramblings make more sense now?

Yes I do remember that post about the rims, no I do not remember exactly what day let alone what time during the day, I even told Pych doctors that I would prefer to wear a watch simply cuz it would free up my brain from having to constantly train my self in trying to percieve what time it was right then. With a watch all I gotta set in my head is what time I am needed at this event...

It isn't easy to understand, and yet it completely makes sense to me...

What if I told you guys that these voices are actually helping in a way??? I have told dr.s and many people that they help me figure things out, not just what to say but they actually lead me there. Not to mention how to proceed in terms of making money too. Yes, there is a level of Mania. I am currently working with a therapist to finding coping strategies... Also though, what is something that interests me more than possibly even cars is existential reality or the philosophical plus philosophical action, living basically...

What if I told you guys I am 35 and the longest lasting relationship for me with a girl ouside my family was like 3 months, and that is compensating or allowing for possibility to take care in that time table...

I once heard someone say that the truth is like a quarter, one side is truth, the other side is anothers truth, in the middle is actual truth..

My biggest upset here is not that both are right, is that there is actually no such thing as not right. I mean remeber how I said here that once the death penalty is enacted in ALL states all a criminal then has to do is lie all over again and tell the police that they were getting messages from their dog telling them to do something... It would only be a matter of time before it began. FACT!!!

Therefore my issues outside of Psychology is warrented yes, but questions I ask them, you guys would FLIP!!!!

My last stay to be more percise, I asked my Dr. " What is thought?" She looked at me like I said something irrational, and yet did not try to answer my question at all... Never did get any answer and yet why not, I mean these are supposed to be people who can drug you....

Also, one of lifes biggest lessons I still stuggle with, living day to day, not because I cannot cope but because of OCD, yep constanly trying to make sense and yet almost won't take no for an answer.. Which is pretty healthy if you had that problem isn't it??

Growing up because of things like the butterfly effect or Chaos theory, of how something soooo tiny in life has the potential to cause Hurricanes...

Okay, how does that relate to language? ANY word is a world, ALL OF them... So why should if a person is in front of us and going to a place here on Earth, a place apart from us, why do we say good-bye???? People question little things like that if the lose someone, so I actually have issues with communicating...

Does that explain my personality growing???? Ironically, since I am medically full-grown in the orgainic sesne, because I find it soo hard to live day to day, momment to momment, I firmly believe I had an epiphany once... Still today I wonder why isn't this word more talked about???

What is it?

Dictionary.com says its:

3. a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

Or a common sense purposal? One brief momment in time where you do actually feel that you do know it all... The key words: Brief mommment in time... Feel.....

We all know that life is a puzzle... and yet why is it that Mark Twain's quote:

Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense...

Why is that just as adequate of our current world as it was back then??

Yet the catch, life is but one tree, or in a colorful sense, life is a color-wheel..

So is it humurous? yep, Is it challenging? yep... Only when people realize that it is both, TOO many people IMMEDIATELY consider the thought or something along this line.. How can I make money???

And the world goes round and round and in my view of the world: Society only ever really changes when there is great enough tradegy... Why??? Because we have to compensate for EVERY one's voice or reasoning..... It isn't always money, but it holds back society more than it helps....

And the funniest thing? I am writing a book, I think will sell very well, making money without really working at all...

Yes, there is a problem, only because society only seems to get worse and worse from throwing money at it, I wonder if I should even only listen to Dr.s who probably think that to describe an imagination would be beneath their Degree, and yet they got their degree so they could stop people from having problems....

Life is a conundrom wrapped up in a paradox, and I too am guilty of not trying as well as not giving back, though I am comforted with: All people are guilty of that same fact....

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

He isn't from NY... Where did you find that info?

pavo_roddy

the 'Same state as Gotham' tripped me up.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

My whereabouts used to written wester WI, then I learnt that there is a city named Gotham in WI... Though don't plan on going to see a Batman museum, unless they've added one since I last searched... Too bad really, woulda been cool without a doubt!!!

Thanx all,

Eric...
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Bat Cave
28789 State Road 60, Gotham, WI 53540
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test

[This message has been edited by CC Rider (edited 03-29-2012).]

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test

------------------
87 SE LD M2
Coming Soon: 88 GT custom
95 Ford F-150 (Work Truck)
www.NYFOC.com
MAFOA Newsletter Editor

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katore8105

1519 posts
Member since Dec 2009
again

------------------
87 SE LD M2
www.NYFOC.com
MAFOA Newsletter Editor

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katore8105

1519 posts
Member since Dec 2009
and again

------------------
87 SE LD M2
www.NYFOC.com
www.MAFOA.com
MAFOA Newsletter Editor

PFF
System Bot
LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig Test

------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT Clone (1986 Fiero GT 4spd)

[This message has been edited by LaFierte (edited 04-17-2012).]

LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LaFierte

199 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Test again
LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LaFierte

199 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Fail....

------------------

LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LaFierte

199 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Retry

------------------

LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LaFierte

199 posts
Member since Mar 2010
20 time the charm?

------------------

CC Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CC Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CC Rider

2037 posts
Member since May 2001

[This message has been edited by CC Rider (edited 05-01-2012).]

CC Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by CC Rider (edited 07-24-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock