Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Moslems & atheist queers ,slam famous combat general (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Moslems & atheist queers ,slam famous combat general by uhlanstan
Started on: 02-02-2012 11:46 PM
Replies: 207 (3222 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 02-29-2012 06:43 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..General William G Boykins had to pull out of a prayer breakfast at West Point,because athiest,child moslesting queers and care Moslems protested his speaking at a prayer breakfast at west point ,how could this possibly happen,our congressmen listen to loud atheist queers and Moslems !! they combined forces to protest & the general step back to save embarrassing the Military
..Please continue to sit on your butt and do nothing,let the other guy do it,, you know him, the same one who kept his mouth shut while Hitler packed the trains to the death camps, YOU!!
Former special forces general Boykins ia a genuine hero ,,his mouth shut by queer trash & Moslem scum
naturally it is the democrat,s pulling together once against our military & christians
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow ..lol where to begin with this idiotic post. All I can say is they have the right to protest anything they want...it's america. plus where is your proof that they're in fact queer and child molesters? jesus..not only should this post be taken off the board for the racist comments I think you should possibly be banned.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post02-03-2012 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:

wow ..lol where to begin with this idiotic post. All I can say is they have the right to protest anything they want...it's america. plus where is your proof that they're in fact queer and child molesters? jesus..not only should this post be taken off the board for the racist comments I think you should possibly be banned.

Nah, its just Stan. You will get used to it. He does mean well.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He would get more people to take him seriously if he got off the religous, queer, atheist rant. I don't fit any of those categories, but I do find it offensive. I value the Fiero technical posts of lots of people here whom I don't agree with on their politics or religious beliefs. If he were faced with being banned would he clean up his act. I'm amazed that more people don't protest his bigoted posts.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 02-04-2012).]

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He almost got banned once, but because he isn't really racist, and does mean well we did a "save stan" vote.

With Stan if you don't agree you are better off to ignore. Any response is encouraging.
Brad
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Double standard only found on Pennocks O/T.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

No, there are 3 threads on the first two pages that I find offensive by title.

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 02-03-2012).]

GT85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT85Send a Private Message to GT85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything the OP may have to say is automatically negated by his horrific grammar and spelling.

That being said, if there are rules on this forum about offensive language, then this post should be removed.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL! No he doesn't, he means exactly what he says. It's not unclear and requiring interpretation. It's not metaphorical and it's has no intent other than to bash and hate. He's free to say it but let's not pretend here.

I do agree that we are used to it and it only gets a chuckle or wince and we all move on.

There's mine.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not in my case it isn't. I feel everyone should get to say what they want as long as its not a personal attack. I realize we dont have the *right* here, but i do personally feel people do.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by TK:

LOL! No he doesn't, he means exactly what he says. It's not unclear and requiring interpretation. It's not metaphorical and it's has no intent other than to bash and hate. He's free to say it but let's not pretend here.

I do agree that we are used to it and it only gets a chuckle or wince and we all move on.

There's mine.

Did i ever say he didn't mean what he said? No. I did say he means well, thus why he should get to say it. He feels what he has in mind is the right way..
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by GT85:

Anything the OP may have to say is automatically negated by his horrific grammar and spelling.

That being said, if there are rules on this forum about offensive language, then this post should be removed.

Trying to squelch him is more offensive, should your post be removed ?

Tho i will agree his grammar does make it hard to read at times. But that isn't a reason for him to be told to shut up. Besides, if you don't like what he said, try this: DON'T READ IT.. works for me when there are things that offend me out on the streets.. i ignore it, as in America you have the *right* to offend me..

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 02-03-2012).]

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Freedom of speech does mean you have the right to tell someone to shut up, you just don't have the right to force them.
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If there are rules on this forum about offensive language and racist remarks then it should be removed. Remember this forum isn't a democracy...lol this forum is owned and operated by someone who can make his own rules. You have the right to come into my home and say these things but I have the right to throw you out if I don't like it lol same applies here. Not saying he should be ...just saying if cliff decided to this forum is his world and his rules.
Xuin39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xuin39Send a Private Message to Xuin39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am I offended by his post? Yes. Is he offended by something and posting this as a result? Yes. He has a right to say what he thinks.

[This message has been edited by Xuin39 (edited 02-03-2012).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Freedom of speech does mean you have the right to tell someone to shut up, you just don't have the right to force them.

yes, however the call for him being banned by another person went a bit beyond that.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

If there are rules on this forum about offensive language and racist remarks then it should be removed. Remember this forum isn't a democracy...lol this forum is owned and operated by someone who can make his own rules. You have the right to come into my home and say these things but I have the right to throw you out if I don't like it lol same applies here. Not saying he should be ...just saying if cliff decided to this forum is his world and his rules.

There are rules of behavior around here, and they should stand. Since the rules are Cliffs, not ours.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You must not get out much.
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well...here's another member that is getting sick of his **** . I'm not getting used to it, and I don't think he means well.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

Well...here's another member that is getting sick of his **** . I'm not getting used to it, and I don't think he means well.

No one says you have to read his posts.. ( or anyone else you don't like ) . i know there are a couple of people i don't bother to read.. its pretty easy.

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes, however the call for him being banned by another person went a bit beyond that.

Well, as said above, this forum isn't covered under the Constitution of the United States so if Cliff wants someone in or out it's his call. No, I don't think Stan should be banned unless the rating systems does it automatically but i am unwilling to treat his comments like they just funny and colorful. Oh that Stan! What a character!

It ok to have an opinion on his opinions. There is a limit to what I am willing to write off because someone has been dealt a bad hand in life. We all have at some level.

And see, now I am actually posting in a Stan thread! I need help ...
PFF
System Bot
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am confused on where the racism is in his post.

Could someone please point out the racism for me?

Brad
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I probably would have banned him long time ago if only I could actually understand what it is he's saying. Seriously, for some reason, most of the time I cannot even get past the first few words of his posts. I guess it's hard enough for you guys, let alone for someone like me whose native language isn't English.

Those rare times I am able to understand what he's saying, his posts usually end up in the Trash Can - mostly because of his racist remarks. I don't buy it either that he isn't racist and that it's just the way he communicates. Personally I think all that's missing is the pointed hood.
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I probably would have banned him long time ago if only I could actually understand what it is he's saying. Seriously, for some reason, most of the time I cannot even get past the first few words of his posts. I guess it's hard enough for you guys, let alone for someone like me whose native language isn't English.

Those rare times I am able to understand what he's saying, his posts usually end up in the Trash Can - mostly because of his racist remarks. I don't buy it either that he isn't racist and that it's just the way he communicates. Personally I think all that's missing is the pointed hood.

Well, we would expect *you* to say that!
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

..General William G Boykins had to pull out of a prayer breakfast at West Point,because athiest,child moslesting queers and care Moslems protested his speaking at a prayer breakfast at west point ,how could this possibly happen,our congressmen listen to loud atheist queers and Moslems !! they combined forces to protest & the general step back to save embarrassing the Military
..Please continue to sit on your butt and do nothing,let the other guy do it,, you know him, the same one who kept his mouth shut while Hitler packed the trains to the death camps, YOU!!
Former special forces general Boykins ia a genuine hero ,,his mouth shut by queer trash & Moslem scum
naturally it is the democrat,s pulling together once against our military & christians

During WW2, my grandparents were kicked out of their house and the factory that they owned by the NAZIs. They used their house as a field hospital and the factory as a munitions dump in Vassen (Netherlands). Meanwhile, my grandparents still found time to have sex and then subsequently give birth to my dad in the middle of 1943... they were also hiding 5 (I believe) Jewish people (a family and a couple) in the attic of the factory.

At the same time though, my other grandfather was fighting in WW2 in the Naval Intelligence Agency (doesn't exist anymore).

I'll admit though, when the second Gulf War came around, I was already a bit older (25?) and decided to be a ***** and not join (I got a really good job offer). It's been my biggest regret... but I still know who the vaginas and the real men are.

Originally posted by twofatguys:

I am confused on where the racism is in his post.

Could someone please point out the racism for me?

Brad

Yeah, also because I believe the congressman he's talking about (that listened to the "queers and moslems") is no other than Allen West (Florida district 22) who is black. He's not in Uhlanstan's district... but pretty sure that's who he meant. I know Uhlanstan likes West, as do I.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 02-03-2012).]

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, for every Uhlanstan you have a Ray.b and a Neptune.

We can't have one without the others. Stan doesn't bother me one bit. His style of grammar and his "storytelling" are different, but he does mean well.

Uhlanstan is a Marine. He served in Vietnam. Chances are he does have a reason to type the way he does.

This is America, if you dont like Stan, and you see his thread, feel free to pass it on and go to the next one. Maybe even stay out of O/T.

As for me, I say 'Stan has paid his debt to America, let him rant.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

We can't have one without the others. Stan doesn't bother me one bit. His style of grammar and his "storytelling" are different, but he does mean well.

Uhlanstan is a Marine. He served in Vietnam. Chances are he does have a reason to type the way he does.

This is America, if you dont like Stan, and you see his thread, feel free to pass it on and go to the next one. Maybe even stay out of O/T.

Stan is awesome, he fought for my country.

I would wade through moslem and athiest **** to bring him Fiero parts if he asked me to.

spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don’t understand the mind set of not listening to what people have to say just because what they may say might be offensive. There is greater danger in not knowing a persons thoughts than in pretending they do not exist by blanking them out.

Anyone who has been in the military has met people like Stan. His job was to kill people. Some cannot do that without somehow rationalizing that the other person is subhuman. Many are convinced that this is true and there is no logical argument that will convince them otherwise because then they couldn’t kill without remorse.

In war we need people like Stan. During peace time we are uncomfortable in hearing what they have to say.

So General Boykin, like Stan has opinions about Moslems and Atheists which are not tolerant. Maybe those opinions helped him do his job as Special Forces Commander at the time but now he is not welcome to speak at West Point.

Perhaps Stan shouldn’t be allowed to express his anti-Islamic and homophobic opinions on this forum either. That’s up to Cliff to decide. But he is not unique in his views and people like him do exist. Those views cannot be challenged if they are left unsaid.
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

ONE MORE TIME? Ok.

THIS ISN'T 'AMERICA'!!!! This is a privately owned website, owned and operated by a person that isn't even American with a server located stateside.

Your constitution is meaningless in this case.

OH! So that takes care of one half of this thread. Here's the other half. I would more than love to ignore his bs posts, and do when they are in a thread and he pops up and gives his whatever opinion. I opened this crap specifically because I don't even want to look at the thread title on the screen, let alone his wonderful follow up to the title.

And just to finish off anything else that remains: just because he's a vet, does not make him a god. The only thing that would make this remotely understandable is if he took a bullet to the head during duty, not just because he showed up for duty.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sit back and laugh when people start ranting and raving about Stan's posts. Some of you know and others do not know that Stan hates illegals and is opinionated for a very good reason. I would be pissed off too if I had the same thing happen to me in my life. Here is a post from 2007 from him. Note the differences between then and now. Stan's actually a great guy.

Many have welded the exhaust manifold when they port them. Do the flanges that bolt up to the head need to be welded to the stainless steel tube? I am doing serious porting and the ugly globs of metal & excess material that is to be removed at the very entrance, is this what holds the tube to the flange? I am confused as to how this should be welded or if it needs to be welded. I was just going to tack it. I am trying for 10 to 12 horse power just from the porting and exhaust. I am expert at port work with out a flow bench. My port work will be much more serious than 95% of fiero owners. I will clean out the difficult to reach inner steel. Most of the metal globed in the entrance port will be ground out to a sanded mirror finish, then I will experiment with home coat ceramic, to find the easiest method for forum members to coat this will lead to longer engine life,increase mpg and a slight increase in performance. What is the input on welding the flange after serious porting? I am beveling the stainless steel at the face of the flange and matching the ports.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-03-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never like Boykin (or his views) to begin with.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You seem like a pretty smart guy.
Do you get it now?

------------------

Drive safely!

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:
I would more than love to ignore his bs posts, and do when they are in a thread and he pops up and gives his whatever opinion. I opened this crap specifically because I don't even want to look at the thread title on the screen, let alone his wonderful follow up to the title.

And just to finish off anything else that remains: just because he's a vet, does not make him a god. The only thing that would make this remotely understandable is if he took a bullet to the head during duty, not just because he showed up for duty.

Jazz is that you???
Oh, and just because he is a vet, he does get my respect, as does Don, and the other people on here that fought for me and my family to be free. Even though I don't agree with them all the time, they each get my deepest respect for the sacrifice they gave for my family.

And for the record, there is no racism in his first post, he even made a comment against racism if you could look past your hate for a second.

Brad
joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshh44:

No @#$%, eh?
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't like it but I have my prejudices too. However I do not trot them out there for everybody to see and I know that they are offensive to some people. I come on here for technological information and fun. Bigotry doesn't contribute to either and I have enough respect for others to not go negative. I don't know whether I would like Stan or not. If he is the same in person I would not be able to take him. If his goal is to stir things up, he's doing a good job, but I personally don't like to get upset. Life is to short to be going around angry all the time. I might miss some things from his posts because I just know that he's going to go off. In this case I was offended without even opening his post because it was in the thread title. For what it's worth I was in the Navy during Vietnam. Big deal. I don't expect special treatment just because I'm a vet. Thanks for your service Stan. It's kind of funny, but when I was in the service sailors and marines were like oil and water. The only way to get along was to accept that every marine could kick every sailors ass. As a civilian I get along with ex marines just fine and my grandson is a marine. There is no need for the negativity at all. Just express yourself and leave all the crap out.
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"EX"-Marines? I've never found myself wanting to associate with an EX-Marine. There are many FORMER Marines that I enjoy associating with.

Stan is Stan. He doesn't sugar coat what he wants to say. There is no political correctness in him and that is common among those his age that were in the service.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

"EX"-Marines? I've never found myself wanting to associate with an EX-Marine. There are many FORMER Marines that I enjoy associating with.

Stan is Stan. He doesn't sugar coat what he wants to say. There is no political correctness in him and that is common among those his age that were in the service.

I'm an EX-Sailor. I'm the same age. There is absolutely no reason to flaunt any of this to get his ideas across.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Well, as said above, this forum isn't covered under the Constitution of the United States

I never said that it was ( aside from Cliff not being from the USA its a private entity anyway..) , and on several occasions I have stressed that point. However, legality aside that does not change my opinion on speech for ALL people, and how i treat others when they express their opinions, even when i completely disagree.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock