Started on: 01-09-2012 10:22 PM
Replies: 156 (2933 views)
Last post by: Finally_Mine_86_GT on 01-23-2012 03:21 PM
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
(Obvious sarcasm. The troll won't see it that way, and will surely try to get up out of his computer chair. The suction sound will alert the local media, and he will post up another video of his kindness towards a disabled child. Then he will tell us how it is not like the child will ever be an astronaut. )

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Obvious troll is so obvious. Here is your attention. Enjoy it, big fella.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Ill pick up a 5th of jack on be on my way. I better get hammered

Yeah, but when you are done, will you still be homeless?

But it isn't your posting of girls photos, as much as some of the creepy posts that you make about watching the Disney channel. That is just too creepy.

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
There are a lot of good movies on Disney. Wasnt Avatar a Disney movie ?

(Make sure and PM when Avatar is on the Disney channel Roger, I haven't seen it yet, but would if its gonna be on cable for free!)

My address is home address

Unlike you, I have no need to hide.

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
Hey Tony, jerk offs like him are the very definition of a troll.
*snip*
Maybe we can prod them on long enough...

I feel like I need to pay you guys for this kind of quality entertainment at work!

edit: Perfect page ownage summary for those just joining us on page 3

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 01-10-2012).]

IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps I was being a bit too defensive of his comment, but we all know his true meaning of that statement. It is to hurt another member here. Same as his statement about the boy not ever going to be an astronaut. That one statement there is so cruel. So very cruel.

Folks, please rate me how you see fit. I do not enter to attack ever, but I also don't mind speaking my mind.

Also, it takes a lot of time, but it is not exactly like WD, stimpy, or any of his other aliases, past or present, have been a great inspiration to members of this forum. Even his assumption that my name is not real is just more smoke for the masses. By flooding each and every thread with non truths, trolling, or his unwarranted attacks on members here, he has created a small following. I don't mind WD, but when he attacks members, or says things about defenseless children, then I will be here.

My name is Tony Kania. No alias. Just me. Perfect? No. Have I made mistakes? Yes.

Tony

You make a lot of big accusations here. Who exactly was I attempting to hurt with that statement?

You know, it has got to chap your ass when you break out the calculator and see that despite my two tone ratings bar, I actually have more positive ratings then you. I have been around this forum since its first year, and what you don't know about my contributions to this community could fill pages. Just because I don't start a thread every time I take a **** (looking at you fierofetish, if that is your real name) does not mean that I have not had a positive impact on others. You don't know about me because that is how I choose to live. A good percentage of this forum are unworthy of sharing in my joy, because just like when I posted video of a boy that is truly dear to me playing with music,was accused of doing it all just to make another member look bad and of exploiting the child for profit somehow without the parents consent. Because I drove 3 hours round trip and spent another three hours playing games and visiting so I could troll Steve and Melanie. People who apparently thought I was an ok dude when they led themselves to believe that I was going to somehow send them a free iPad, but now trash me because they were wrong. Because of people like that who **** on every positive contribution that I might make, I don't bother posting my positive contributions anymore. I have friends on this forum who love having me here, and I enjoy having this forum to keep in touch, but guys like you are making it a lot less fun. If that is your goal, congratulations. But if that is how you want to live, starting fights on other peoples behalf, you should take a look at your priorities.

And before you throw stones at me for making an off hand comment, why don't you spend some time volunteering with autistic kids? Make sure you bring your sanctimonious attitude, it will go over great with the staff. You know, the people who dedicate their life to these children? Edit-- What am I thinking, you have a criminal record, don't you? So they wouldn't let you near them.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 01-10-2012).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007
Resolved.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 01-10-2012).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was on several times last month....I didnt watch it cause I dont like cartoons. Cars was on too. You prob missed it because you dont have Dis channel in your approved list. If you like them, Monster Inc is on this week.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-10-2012).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

I personally don;t see how they have managed to NOT be banned yet... Other than some folks just like Drama. And still I get negs.. *rolls eyes*
Tony, you have done nothing wrong in this thread, or any other I have seen. Don't worry about those blowhards...

They will never amount to anything anyway, your revenge can come when you roll past him begging on the street corner.

Wow, what did I do to you, other then get trolled in your thread? I thought we were pals. I had you with a plus and everything. I guess I shouldn't be expecting a birthday card this year. Oh well, I guess if you are cool with Tony trolling, I can't say I'm cool with you either.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't have my permission to post personal info.

Sorry, I actually meant to edit that out before posting a summary. It has been edited out.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Sorry, I actually meant to edit that out before posting a summary. It has been edited out.

Thank you!

See, interactions need not be uncivilized.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from the neighbors. You should try it sometime tony. Anywho, this has been a fun troll thread. And no balls errrr I mean 8ball, why would I get banned? I simply asked if you wanted a award and you got all butthurt.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kekipi:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by carnut122:

I'll say! I can't wait to come back. After all, I've run out of Hawaiian coffee. Oops, wrong thread.

Wow, I just read the remainder of the threads. I was being too civil. Therefore, I will only come and get coffee if you'll send me a ticket and call me some names. OBTW, way to go 8Ball(on the initial altercation).

Give me your address.
[/QUOTE]

Oh pooh, does this mean I'm going to have to fight you for the coffee?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-11-2012).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job 8Ball. As I tell my son, the skill is controlling the situation without leaving anyone hurt.

Your prize is that you stopped the stupidness before the drunk decided you needed a broken nose.
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can't even stop picking on people that haven't contributed to this thread.

I truely don't mind your attacks. I like the input from my fellow members on how, and what you are. My PM box is full of folks that enjoy my contributions here. Feel free to troll my name, drag it through the mud, or just be a little white devil. You cannot touch me. I am literally a rock. You claim this big badazzed persona, but find it difficult to walk? If we met in real life, i would probably feel your pain, but in here, on this forum, I relish in your squirming. Sounds a bit evil of me, but the reflection in your mirror is warped, and so is my attitude towards little humans that bash the weak, sick, disease stricken individuals that may never be astronauts, but surely need love.

Tony

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. While you were taking a healthy crap on my reputation, I was attending a class to become a foster parent. Go ahead, **** that up for me too.

So, how was I attacking Steve? Is he the only guy on this forum who talks about how much they want to shoot someone? That's a meme on this forum by now, someone gets their ass served to them and someone chimes in about how they would split them in two with their fiery pistols. Learn your forum history, noob.

And you want to bring out that bullshit about me being a fraud. You know, Nick Cann can hide behind an ocean and get away with lies, but as you are using the printed medium of this forum to libel me, I'm not above putting a process server on your ass to appear in Monterey County. You need to stow that **** right away and retract that. Not for my good, but for your own. I have the time and the means to make your legal situation very unpleasant. If what you are suggesting is true, there are many doctors that would need to be arrested for their complicity, and a lawyer to be disbarred. I can give you the names if you choose to expand your potential liability. But I hope you take the prudent course and make a public retraction and apology.

You know absolutely nothing about my condition, but if you care to experience it I would be happy to duplicate it on you during our visit, which I am truly looking forward to. I don't know when I ever claimed to be "badazzed" or have a "persona". I can tell that you have a real inferiority complex from being a little guy, because you have brought up my size multiple times in this thread. Let me tell you a secret Little Tony, everybody had a crappy high school experience. Even big kids get picked on, especially ones with learning disabilities. I got picked on. A lot. By students and faculty. I have stories that will make a couple of minutes in a ball bag look like chuckle cheese with ice cream. But if you want to move on in life, I have found great comfort in Facebook. It is a great way to remind your bullies of who you are. I have actually found some closure doing this. I feel that in your attempt to work out your issues on a forum with strangers, you construct your foes by projecting them on the blankest and brightest canvas you could on someone you know little about in situations that you know even less of the facts. I feel that is not a constructive model, for you or I.

On to my treatment of the weak and sick. I worked as a nurses aide in hospital for 5 years, caring for up to 12 patients on a shift; people with dementia, their healthy bodies betrayed by a lost mind, people with Parkinson's, brilliant people who are trapped in a contorted and painful bodies, and people who were just waiting the days. I carried men with no legs, helped men with arthritic hands pee into a bottle. I washed the vaginas of 100 year old women while changing their **** filled diapers. I coaxed ostrich egg sized poop from patients with Alzheimer's who would just forget to take a dump. Their care would be transfer out of bed after peri care, dress and groom patient, including shaving the gentlemen. Take vital signs and note them on patients chart. Serve breakfast, feed patients who require feeding, pick up trays, make bed, clean room. Transfer patient to activity room. Repeat 12 times. Pick up patient from activity room, move to dining room. Serve lunch trays, feed patients who require feeding, pick up trays, move patients back to rooms, transfer back to bed and change incontinent patients or toilet continent pts, then transfer to bed. Take vital signs and chart. Repeat 12 times. During this time you are expected to bathe two of your patients each day in the tub room. And chart every vital sign, every bowel movement with description of quantity and quality of the poop, the color and volume of their urine, and the patients general disposition. Every action needed to be charted, or it never happened. So if you don't write that you brushed Mabels teeth every day, you let Mabel's teeth rot, no matter how diligent you were. If I had to stay after to chart, that was on my own dime, out of $7.50 an hour. I was beloved by my old people, and I gave up a lot of my time to make sure that treating them well was a priority over getting out early.

So, screw you. I've paid my dues enough to make a callous but strictly accurate offhand comment and not deserve a lynching by some tiny hot head .

8Ball, I apologize that your thread got destroyed, and I particularly think that Antuzzi was out of line with some of his comments, and I have nothing to do with what other people happen to post about the same time as me. The Internet is big. This little weenie wag war with Little Tony was bound to happen. Apparently his axe has been grinding for some time while he waited for a reason to be offended. I tried to address him in PMs, he ignored them and made a thread specifically to troll me. Cliff shut it down as it wa specifically against forum rules, and since he has been pouting around dragging his misery after. He has been spoiling for a fight, and his continued postings in your thread have been consistently negative and without context to your thread, and adversarial in tone.

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
8ball, fantastic work. Takedown without destruction. I glad you had the knowhow and restraint.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People stop threatening eachother would ya?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Tony

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Tony

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like turtles.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I like turtles.

IBTC!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jeff, threatening a member is grounds for a ban. I have no legal issues that you speak of.

I have read the posting rules, and am confident that I have not done anything against forum rules. If you have a problem, take it up with Cliff. As far as legal issues, you may not have any yet, but keep up the libel against my family.

Jeff, feel free to sue me. If you harm my family in ANY way...

Thank you. I think I will. As far as harming your family, the only person doing that is you.

Jeff, ALL corespondance between us was printed out last evening. CYA. I am covering my azz.

Knock yourself out, tiger.

Jeff, if ANY legal action comes from you, this information, and all threads pertaining to you "injury", WILL be forwarded to the insurance company that paid out on your claim. And yes, I know what company it is.

Now, this is what sounds to me like you intended to make a threat. But again, knock yourself out. I have boxes of medical files, MRIs and X rays, and a nifty scar on my ankle where it was cut open to the bone to rebuild it. But yeah, you've got threads!

Jeff, your continuance to troll me is ok. But threatening my families way of life is completely unacceptable. If one ounce of food is removed from my table, LEGAL ACTION will become necessary.

So it is ok for you to threaten my families way of life? Accuse my wife and I, along with several apparently complicit doctors and physical therapist, and my lawyer, of insurance fraud? And who the **** is doing the trolling? Who attacked whom in this thread?
Anyhow, bone up on your law if you are going to threaten legal action.

Jeff, my name is Tony Kania.

Thanks. Could you get me your address as well? It would make it easier on the process server.

I

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 01-11-2012).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesus guys. Seriously?
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Jesus guys. Seriously?

It looks like it has come to this.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not picking sides. Either one of you could just step away from the keyboard, and both of you should. This is going no place, and it's *way* too late for either of you to look even a little dignified. It's purely a battle of egos at this point, and I don't really think anyone is impressed. Who trolls whom is irrelevant. I know you're a pretty smart guy, you don't really need me to tell you this; no one is going to *win* this pissing contest. Both of you should just leave it and each other alone.

On a side note, to the OP, sorry, but doing a Vulcan death grip on a guy who's cocked back and ready to fire is just dumb. It's probably fortunate that he was A) intoxicated, and B) obviously knows nothing about self defense. Although, the fact that he r'ared back is a pretty good indicator that he was clueless, so in that regard you were probably pretty safe. I wouldn't have handled it that way, but it's good it worked out. More than likely I think you were just very lucky.

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 01-11-2012).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not picking sides. Either one of you could just step away from the keyboard, and both of you should. This is going no place, and it's *way* too late for either of you to look even a little dignified. It's purely a battle of egos at this point, and I don't really think anyone is impressed. Who trolls whom is irrelevant. I know you're a pretty smart guy, you don't really need me to tell you this; no one is going to *win* this pissing contest. Both of you should just leave it and each other alone.

Well, all I can say is that I am looking forward to working this out in person. As much as I was looking forward to going to Spokane, I think it would probably be better if he saves his money for airfare to come down to Monterey. And as much as I was looking forward to working this out over a steak dinner and putting him up in the guest room, it might be better for the Kanias to get a hotel room. I recommend the Motel 6 in Marina. Very nice establishment, clean and modern, and within walking distance to the beach and to Monterey County Supreme Court, Marina Division.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Absolutely correct. For the sake of my friendships here, I am walking away from WD.

As I sit feeding Benjamin, and reading the threads, I cannot take anymore time away from what really matters.

I am a strong man of my word, and while not cowering, I am relenquishing myself from this BS.

Tony
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Absolutely correct. For the sake of my friendships here, I am walking away from WD.

As I sit feeding Benjamin, and reading the threads, I cannot take anymore time away from what really matters.

I am a strong man of my word, and while not cowering, I am relenquishing myself from this BS.

Tony

Sure, now that you know that I can actually hurt you in the pocketbook for running your lip, now you slink away to hide behind your CPU. So Tony, were you born in Cxxxx Txxxx, MI, DOB x/xx? What's your current address, Tony J. Kania? Save me some time since you aren't hiding from anything.

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously?

Sue happy, much?

Between the two of you. Remove the manpons, take off the dress, put on some big boy clothes and move on. Anything further from either of you just shows the world/forum that your a world class douche.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Seriously?

Sue happy, much?

Between the two of you. Remove the manpons, take off the dress, put on some big boy clothes and move on. Anything further from either of you just shows the world/forum that your a world class douche.

Not particularly. I don't need any of his money, but in this country the address against libel is civil court. I would think that Little Tone, Toni, Tony would relish the opportunity to put forth his hypothesis that I am a criminal fraud before a judge. With just the slightest bit of cooperation I can accommodate him. Unless, of course, he is hiding from something. Maybe he has a reason to not risk having his ID checked at the airport for wants and warrants. Who knows? But surely he wouldn't hide.

As far as the worlds/forum view of me, they have a method of registering disapproval right under my user id.

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Seriously?

Sue happy, much?

No kidding. Although it appears as though we do have a winner. And a...well, a not-winner. Which we all know what that comes out to be...
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Better is the man who can walk away from a fight rather then take on a pointless one.

If he has something to hide or not, doesn't matter. If you do or not, doesn't matter.

1 person leaves, fight = over. Only way this is not true is when the person perusing has something to prove or is making up for shortcomings. Something tells me you have neither problem so... fight over. Drop it.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finally_Mine_86_GT

4809 posts
Member since Sep 2006

No kidding. Although it appears as though we do have a winner. And a...well, a not-winner. Which we all know what that comes out to be...

No such thing as a "winner" in a fight.

I could go into a long explanation but i'm sure we're all smart enough here to get the idea.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Forum members....

I hold no warrants.

I can travel freely.

So you have no problem in joining us. If you send me your address, I can make the arrangements and arrange a date. Unless you are hiding from something. But I will find out your information on my own, probably by the end of the day.

Personal information is NOT supposed to be posted on this forum.

I posted the results of 15 minutes worth of Google Searches. I didn't post any information given to me in confidence, it is all info that you provided to the Internet.

Thank you for the kind words directed through PMs.

I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Tony

IF you offended anyone?! I think you need to make your apology a bit more focused and directed towards the person that you accused of a felony. That's me.

PS. My sickly father lives in Clinton Twp., MI. So sad that he was brought into this. He reads this forum, quite often, and the phone call several minutes back has caused him great pain. He is just off of losing several feet of his intestines, and not doing well. I have not seen him in 9 years, and it will kill me if anything were to happen before he gets to see his Grandson. Thank you for bringing REAL pain to my family.

Just unfreaking believeable.

I don't know what that has to do with me, unless you are trying to accuse me of making a harassing phone call to your dad. That seems like a clear cut crime that would have some real evidence in the form of a phone log. Call the cops, otherwise you are just running up the meter on the libelous statements and inference. If he does read this forum, he should be deeply ashamed of his sons activities. Although, his son hasn't bothered to see him in almost a decade, even after recovering from life threatening surgery, preferring to spend his money on airline tickets to strangers on the Internet then travel to see him, so it could be that he has forgotten who you are.

Some son.

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would just like to say this entire friggin thread has gone too far. Right from the very beginning.
I have not even read the last page or so. I do not care to. Enough is enough.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the way this whole disaster could've been avoided, is if it weren't posted on a family forum that a man grabbed another man's clavicle
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I think the way this whole disaster could've been avoided, is if it weren't posted on a family forum that a man grabbed another man's clavicle

Just so you know. I dont know what the other guys are pulling.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

<snip>

Why on earth do you care so much what he thinks or says about you? So what if he accused you of committing a felony. Did you? (rhetorical question, don't want or need an answer) Who cares, get over it. Both of you. You're like children swatting at each other in the back seat of a car.

There really should be a temporary ban feature here. You both need a time out.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why on earth do you care so much what he thinks or says about you? So what if he accused you of committing a felony. Did you? (rhetorical question, don't want or need an answer) Who cares, get over it. Both of you. You're like children swatting at each other in the back seat of a car.

There really should be a temporary ban feature here. You both need a time out.

Put yourself in my position. Find yourself accused. I know you are a zen, centered type of guy. WWTD?
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Put yourself in my position. Find yourself accused. I know you are a zen, centered type of guy. WWTD?

In my circle they refer to me as a hovering ball of light.

The question isn't what I would do, but rather, what do you hope to accomplish? I don't know what he accused you of, but whatever it was, so what? Whatever it was, there will be some people here who might think you did it, and others who think you didn't. Frankly, my guess is the majority here fall into the third category where I fall which is, "who cares?" You sure ain't going to change anyone's mind with all this bickering. You both just look desperate for approval. So I ask, what are you expecting to be the outcome of this dick-banging contest, and do you really think that whatever it is, you will actually ever reach that goal?

And I'm still not taking sides, I get it. He trolled you first in this thread (there's a lot of back and forth with that) but you did rise to his taunts. Where did you expect it was going to go? I believe that when it comes to trolling, if someone trolls me, if I let them manipulate me into responding then they've already won. Few people will ever get into my head that way. Largely because I care little what others think of me outside of a very finite group of people. My belief is that there's two groups of people in this world, those who care about me, and those who don't. And the only people whose opinions matter even a little are those who care about me, and the upside is, if they care about me, they aren't going to judge me anyway. The other group can piss off and think what they want. And to be honest, that's not to say I will never respond to a troll, I try not to, but hey, we all have our days. Sometimes I might let someone get to me, but it does eventually reach a point where I realize that I'm not really accomplishing anything and choose to let it go. I know that there are people on here who know me and won't be influenced by anything others might say, and in the end, they're the only ones who matter anyway. So why fight to protect an image that doesn't need protecting?

The point is, it seems you two have let the other get in your head, do you really want to give the other guy that kind of satisfaction? Just leave each other alone and stop adding so much negativity to the forum.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Personally, I wouldnt let it get to me. Cant be pushed by words over the internet. But then again im a grown man. My 6yo on the other hand would probably handle it the same as you have. Way too far, threatening, and the whole "but but but he started it!".

Very sad.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock