Started on: 06-24-2010 05:50 AM
Replies: 105 (2663 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 12-04-2012 09:39 PM
tednelson83

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was never president, i set that straight on the first page.
IP: Logged
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny smith....... what was your first screen name?? Why did you change it?? Why won't you tell us your real name?? If you keep up your attitude you will need another new name soon. Your post make you sound like a troll to me.
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DL10 - Why don't all you guys post your names and addresses on here for the rest of us?

You know why I don't post my information, because it bugs guys like you DL10.

Thanks for joining the BANTER though.

Another day of endless laughs at you Pennock's Wanna-Be Bully Know-It-Alls!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA

Sorry again Ted, but like I heard, you were the president of the club (or whatever title you gave yourself).
Your story ROCKS Ted...the first time I heard it I laughed so hard my eyes watered!!!
Give us the full FACTUAL details from the Horse's Mouth (that would be you).
I wanna hear this great story from the source!!!!

[This message has been edited by Johnny Smith (edited 07-02-2010).]

Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
DL10 - I gave my first screen name...ask MERA MAGNUM...I'm having so much fun running him around in circles.
The name is also on an earlier post in this...try reading something completely before you post and you will see what you desire is already out there!!!
You can be Higgin's as you help MERA MAGNUM in TX.

Thank you for making me laugh again today!!!

That PREDATOR License plate you flaunt describes you PERFECTLY.

I changed my name because I WANTED TO. Another Fact to swirl in your tiny little predator brain.
Keep searching....you can figure it out...well maybe not...so I will keep stringing you along too...just for fun!!!

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Johnny Smith:

I changed my name because I WANTED TO. Another Fact to swirl in your tiny little predator brain.
Keep searching....you can figure it out...well maybe not...so I will keep stringing you along too...just for fun!!!

You know, even if you are not pauljk the deciever, you are acting an awful lot like him. Just an observation. Not knocking ya. Just stating facts.

In response to Antuzzi's earlier poll..... I

Edit: I changed my screen name because I wanted too! More like, you had to.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-02-2010).]

Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TONY...are you kidding me?
I changed my name because I wasn't working at the WCF shop after we moved from Marina Del Rey.
I stayed in LA to work my primary income job.
I no longer used the e-mail address associated with my original handle as they changed their ISP and everything associated when we moved the shop to Tehachapi, CA 117 miles away.
But Thanks for some more worthless BANTER in this manner!!
You made me laugh YET AGAIN!!!!!

I will run you in circles too, just for my amusement!!!
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
Anyone else want to chime in with a worthless remark?
I love being ganged up on by you PENNOCK'S BULLY KNOW-IT-ALLS.
This is the most fun I have had in years.
A bunch of Grown men with their panties in a bunch!!!!!
I love this...keep it up!!!!

By the way...How do I deceive when I stat facts or something I heard?
Oh I know...my jokes deceive you because you don't have a sense of humor!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! I read a bit. Posted a few more lines. Then realized, that if you want to discuss this any further, I WILL GIVE YOU MY #. SHAT, YOU CAN EVEN HAVE MY ADDRESS. I am not a man of minimalistic means. PM me if you would like to talk this out over "coffee" .

I won't post another line in this thread. To those that have a dealing in this thread...... MY deepest apologies. Honestly.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-02-2010).]

Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TONY I'm on Skype, but I don't drink Colombian Bean Water.
How about an Ice Blended Green Tea instead???
PM me your SKYPE name...I would be happy to chat with you anytime my friend.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, Glad I live in the midwest where all the Fiero clubs large and small all work together instead of against each other.

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

ZZ4 Powered !!

Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OREIF - ALL the Cali clubs work together as well....there are just a few out there that don't understand what "work together" means.
They would rather BASH our club then be proactive and contribute.
They can't handle when a member stands up to their deceit.
So I have to make jokes about them to relieve all the unwarranted tension they are causing.
Heck they can't even handle jokes...they threaten to kick me off for telling a joke!!!
I just keep laughing at them and they just keep getting madder.
SO FUNNY!!!
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was pretty quick, but I don't think it broke the record.

Edit - I meant both him being banned, and this going to the Trash Can.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 07-02-2010).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait until a INDYIMSASD posts here...
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OREIF - ALL the Cali clubs work together as well....there are just a few out there that don't understand what "work together" means.
They would rather BASH our club then be proactive and contribute.
They can't handle when a member stands up to their deceit.

Well from someone who is reading this thread as an outside party (and the other "Demise" thread) it appears that they do not.

I have never seen car clubs with an interest in the same vehicle have members bash each other like I have seen in these threads.
Why are there members deceiving and bashing others?

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was a troll from RFT.... Thats why I was acting like I was. My apologies to TED for my part in this thread.
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

He was a troll from RFT.

I agree. I doubt he was even from California, so please don't judge Californians by what he was doing/saying. Now he's back on here saying he's from Indianapolis.

I don't know how Cliff puts up with these losers. I couldn't.

Thanks, Cliff!

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before trash ca- D'OH!!!

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
his other screen name is steven snyder. and for the record i asked cliff to trash this thread. i have never had a thread go so badly in the whole time i have been on here.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind. Not worth the trouble.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-03-2010).]

sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tednelson83:

his other screen name is steven snyder.

You know that for a fact? I've talked to him a couple of times in the past and didn't see any of this in him. Never know, I guess.
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some of the things he said confirmed it for me. i have met the guy at WCF BBQs. i never saw this in him either, but maybe he snapped. he did even say his name was in the thread after i put his name on the second page. that was when he was being called pauljk.
PFF
System Bot
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was google searching trying to find my old build thread here on Pennock's and because of the erroneous mention of my name in it...

tednelson83 is confusing me with Steve Moorehead, who is another person in the Los Angeles Fiero scene, that posted under the username "Johnny Smith".

I only post as "Steven Snyder" on this forum. I don't have any other accounts here. I don't have more than one username for any site that I post on.

I have met Kevin (tednelson83) at least once at a WCF BBQ back when the shop was in Marina Del Rey. He probably also met Steve Moorehead at WCF BBQs. Steve Moorehead used to post as "SNMFX" but was banned under that name, so he created the name "Johnny Smith". Apparently he's a bit unruly at times.

Kevin, I encourage you to spend more time remembering peoples' names so you don't smear the wrong person when you decide to make a negative comment. Making an error is understandable, but when your error involves attributing actions to the wrong person it's not acceptable. It looks like the thread isn't so old that you can't edit your posts, so you can still correct your error and I'd appreciate it if you would.

Best regards,
Steven Snyder

[This message has been edited by Steven Snyder (edited 12-06-2013).]

Puffpufpass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2012 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuffpufpassSend a Private Message to PuffpufpassEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP im moving to LA next year. any fiero clubs? there alot of nice mountain roads in the malibu area, great for cruises. anyone know of any clubs in the LA area?
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The trash can doesn't get much activity, you'd be better off asking in General Fiero Chat. Or bumping a thread from that section at least.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone else want to chime in with a worthless remark?
I love being ganged up on by you PENNOCK'S BULLY KNOW-IT-ALLS.
This is the most fun I have had in years.
A bunch of Grown men with their panties in a bunch!!!!!
I love this...keep it up!!!!

You know what? I'm tired of this **** ... screw you... I know what you did and that's F**KED UP... I'm not putting up with this **** anymore..

Hah, just kidding, I honestly have no idea what's going on here, but I just thought I would chime in... heheh...

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Puffpufpass: BUMP im moving to LA next year. any fiero clubs?

Not to be rude, but I don't thinking dredging up a 2-year-old thread in the Trash Can is going to get you very good results.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock