los angeles county club by tednelson83
Started on: 06-24-2010 05:50 AM
Replies: 105 (2663 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 12-04-2012 09:39 PM
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Magnum PI... hahaha... I just called to talk to you, asked for you, etc. Thats all. If JOHNNY SMITH is not your name, then why the handle..?? You act like you are soooooo smart. Anyways, whatever.... Also, thanks for the nasty, namecalling PM you sent me also... Im the liar..?? Just go back to being PAULJK...
IP: Logged
indydriver

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what was your old handle Johnny Smith? What are you hiding? Are you really PAULJK? You're just dragging down Fieros Wests' reputation every time you open your mouth. And like I said before, when the Fieros West website is working and someone is responding, I might get to communicate with someone with some class. Are you really speaking for Fieros West? I guess this is what happens when there is no organization in an organization. Any jerk can step up and claim to speak for the group. This is my last response to your dribble. You're not worth it. And if you're their official spokeshole, neither is Fieros West.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He claims to be WESTCOASTFIERO... That would mean he is Eric Nelson... I really doubt that Eric would act like this... PAULJK disappeared after almost 'killing' two guys in the desert... Then JOHNNY SMITH showed up acting just like PAULJK... I just might have a red MERA... Call me Magnum if you all would like...
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with your new start up club Ted. There are a few Fiero fans up here in northeast Wisconsin who are doing the exact thing you're trying to do there, mainly enjoying the locality of us few members for very informal get togethers to do whatever with our cars without having to drive an hour plus one way. Here is a link to our very small club: http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/ We're surrounded by several major clubs {I happen to be a member of N.I.F.E.} and NONE of them, or any member from any of them, has given any of us grief for doing something locally. We are a very small group in comparison to those larger clubs,and in our case we're not trying to compete with what those major clubs have to offer, we're doing things those other clubs can't provide us due to the distance between us and them. Maybe you can get those other nearby clubs to understand what you're trying to do. Hopefully the opinions expressed on here by some about you and your startup club are isolated and not representative of the clubs around you as a whole. I would think most Fiero fans would be more open to such local clubs/gatherings. Besides who would want to hang out with a jerk like that?

------------------
88blackchopv8

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

Magnum PI... hahaha... I just called to talk to you, asked for you, etc. Thats all. If JOHNNY SMITH is not your name, then why the handle..?? You act like you are soooooo smart. Anyways, whatever.... Also, thanks for the nasty, namecalling PM you sent me also... Im the liar..?? Just go back to being PAULJK...

The last time I posted was to you Smooth and I was nice to you. In return, all you have done is slam me. Apparently you think that slamming me will win you brownie points with your buddies that wanna blame me for their car problems. ( a car with more than 25k miles in the past year or so, that they BOTH inspected before accepting) That just shows what a pathetic little excuse for a human being you really are. Good luck to you. I've been busy and will CONTINUE to be busy with better things to do ....

Good luck to ted with his new club. Kool Jess invited me to Fieros West but I never went and I have no idea who Johnny is (and don't really care at this point) ....

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 07-01-2010).]

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, last time you posted under PAULJK.... whatever.... I just know that Eric Nelson wouldnt act like JOHNNY "pauljk" SMITH is.... again I smell all over this...
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

The last time I posted was to you Smooth and I was nice to you. In return, all you have done is slam me. Apparently you think that slamming me will win you brownie points with your buddies that wanna blame me for their car problems. ( a car with more than 25k miles in the past year or so, that they BOTH inspected before accepting) That just shows what a pathetic little excuse for a human being you really are. Good luck to you. I've been busy and will CONTINUE to be busy with better things to do ....

Good luck to ted with his new club. Kool Jess invited me to Fieros West but I never went and I have no idea who Johnny is (and don't really care at this point) ....

I don't give brownie points.....Yeah the Formula was in tip top condition when we headed home in it. We just stopped every 30 minutes to see the sites and take pictures of things that where going on with the car. I mean we had nothing better to do than stop at every parts store off of I-10 and spend money on parts that the car needed. But atleast now the Formula is in better hands..the sad thing is the 86 GT will now be ran into the ground and end up like the Formula...I guess one saved for one lost....

Trust me....none of you Cali clubs want this guy....He is out there and not wrapped to tight....nothing but trouble and issues.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH, I wasnt looking for brownie points... I was just calling a spade, a spade...
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I don't give brownie points.....

yak, yak, yak. I'll repeat...

... a car with more than 25k miles in the past year or so, that they BOTH inspected before accepting

i had no intention of posting my experience with you, your swap and the way you do business, but i guess you won't be happy until i do.

You guys can't even stop trolling long enough to let Ted try to get his club going ....

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 07-01-2010).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i had no intention of posting my experience with you, your swap and the way you do business, but i guess you won't be happy until i do.

You guys can't even stop trolling long enough to let Ted try to get his club going ....

I only responded because you brought me into this Thread. Please start your own Thread about your experiance with me and the swap I did for you as I have nothing to hide. Please send me a link to the Thread once you start it incase I miss it. If you need any pictures of the build that are not posted let me know and I will post them.

I will continue to reply to this in the new Thread once it is started....
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is so funny. lmao I got another PM from JOHNNY saying he is not Eric Nelson, which means he is not WCF from before... This smells actually like RFT... Actually PAULJK didnt have the nuts to stay after what he did to Stephen and Mark. So, its probably rft
PFF
System Bot
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SMTHGT - Arguing on the Internet is just like winning the Special Olympics...YOU ARE STILL RETARDED.
Now I'm thinking about the gun strapping Magnum PI TX style in his RED MERA wearing a Stetson!!!
HA HA HA HA HA...keep searching Magnum.

INDYDRIVER - Come to the meetings and you can meet all the club members.
I'm sure we have met before. Probably when I was being a huge Glutton at the last BBQ.
MMMMMM BBQ. Bring those Driveway Fieros!
D makes awesome BBQ at the MOD parties, and you and the wife can become huge Gluttons too!

Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
Uh Oh...I said D in the last post.

Another Clue to string you along.

GOOGLE: MERA MAGNUM. Seems the search came up short!!!

HA HA HA HA HA...still laughing at you SMTHGT.

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thee who think paulJK is johnny say I. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PaulJK...I see what you mean!!!
Sorry they thought I was you.
Mera Magnum from TX loves showing off that he rode the short bus to school when he was growing up.
He thinks now, as an adult, he has to lash out at the people who laughed at him when he got on that short little bus.
It was funny though...and look....i'm still laughing at his intelligence.
Mr. SMTHGT I haven't laughed at somebody so much in my life.
Thank you for being so diligent in showing us the true power under your helmet.
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010

Hey look another one!!!!
AND I SAY NOT I.
HA HA HA HA HA HA
You guys are just way too much.
Thank you for the ALL THE LAUGHS.

HA HA HA HA HA
PaulJK wishes he owned my Fieros.
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
What is an ANTUZZI??????
Sounds like a really tiny gun to me.

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Johnny Smith:

What is an ANTUZZI??????
Sounds like a really tiny gun to me.

It sounds like a last name to the rest of the world.....
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TED see you in San Diego...great thread...love your "Friends".
They are so entertaining.

I hope the BBQ turns out great. Post PICS!!

I won't be able to attend.
I'll be recovering from the 6 pack abs workout from all this laughing.
This is better than the P90X workout.
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
steven snyder could you just let this thread die in peace, please?

[This message has been edited by tednelson83 (edited 07-02-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TED see you in San Diego...great thread!!!!
i haven't been so entertained since the day I heard that you started the Solstice Car Club.
Then I heard you set up a Solstice Cruise and you showed up in your gray 87 GT and raced to the front to lead the SOLSTICE CRUSIE in your old gray 87 GT because you were the PRESIDENT OF THE CLUB!!!
THAT IS CLASSIC. That is one of the funniest things I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!
You should start an "I WEAR WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR CLUB", I mean we all know you don't wear women's underwear, but you would be the president. And just think of the parade you could lead as that president my friend!!!

I hope the BBQ turns out great. Post PICS!!

I won't be able to attend.
I'll be recovering from the 6 pack abs workout from all this laughing.
This is better than the P90X workout.

PENNOCK'S FIERO FORUM
The Happiest Place On Earth
HA HA HA HA HA
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
Come on Kev...This is GREAT FUN!!!
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
Up Late Tonight? I just exhaled some SMOG!!!
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This stuff is great.... You know if Johhny aint paul and paul aint Johnny (YA RIGHT!!!!) then maybe yall are married or dating! hahaha or IDENTICAL twins! hahaha
Look either way, your just another yaywho sitting behind that monitor, probably with your white-e-tities pulled past your naval, with your superman blanket wrapped around your back acting tough and SO smart! All your really doing is acting like your alterego/ boyfriend/ twin pjk....
I mean really... lets pick on EVERYONE
Make fun of EVERYONES username
and act like the joker playin riddles
W O W
But the Magnum and Mera thing... FUNNY! But your still an idiot...
So... there ya go Johnny, Im SURE youll have a reply to this.... Just go get your blankey and milk first!

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 07-02-2010).]

Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HA HA HA HA HA

Like cockroaches they come out of the woodwork.

This is the BEST DAY EVER!!!!
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The last time I posted was to you Smooth and I was nice to you. In return, all you have done is slam me. Apparently you think that slamming me will win you brownie points with your buddies that wanna blame me for their car problems.
BLA
BLA
BLA

Whats REALLY the prob punkjk? Aint got no "buddies"??? Love how ya pop up here with more lies and whine n! Who's trollin?... whatever... the thread is here for ALL to see truth!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081485.html
and.... just for you buddy, i posted so more pics! Check put my FQuick page under theautomark or
http://www.fquick.com/garag...lbumid=4&carid=30905
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AUTOMARK
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
This is Classic.
HA HA HA HA HA
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HA HA HA HA HA
Like cockroaches they come out of the woodwork.
This is the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

Well, call mommy back to ur bedwoom to step on 'em! Cause we know you cant...
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ted they won't stop...I have to keep going.
This is WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!!
At least I included your FUNNY Fiero Story.
That is AWESOME...Movie Worthy.
I commend you TED!!!! BEST FUNNY FIERO STORY EVER!!!

AUTODUH...you are the icing on the cake my friend!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
ANTUZZI you know the joke I made on your name was funny.
Believe me, my friend, my name has been joked on more times than yours will ever be.

Do any of you guys ever laugh!!!!

BECAUSE I HAVEN'T STOPPED!!!

Any Body else have issues they need to get out on someone they don't know!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA
I LOVE PENNOCK'S

PFF
System Bot
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
One more hint for MERA MAGNUM in TX
I made a mistake and used Eric's name instead of mine.
I was: WESTCOASTFIEROS with an "S" at the end.
I mistakenly left that off eariler.
But it has been my pleasure to run you around in circles in you Fiero Mera, playing Magnum PI...TX style!!!
My friend you CRACK ME UP.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
But let's keep it Fiero.
Do you have anything Fiero to talk about?
Pull the Mera over and think about it.

[This message has been edited by Johnny Smith (edited 07-02-2010).]

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do any of you guys ever laugh!!!!.....

ya... again that Magnum and Mera comment was a hoot nanny!

Any Body else have issues they need to get out on someone they don't know!!!!

you mean besides or like your do n?
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AUTODUH...Really???

HA HA HA HA HA
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Johnny Smith

85 posts
Member since Jun 2010
Goodnight...BEST DAY EVER...I love laughing...Thanks so much.
I am going to sleep like a baby.
Thank you thank you and thank you!!!

AUTOMARK...You're comedic timing is amazing!!!
Thanks for making this the BEST DAY EVER my friend!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA

Goodnight!!!!!!

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AUTODUH...Really???
HA HA HA HA HA

Did you really come up with that name ALL on your own??? WOW u r smart and FUNNY!
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah AUTODUH wasn't as funny as the small gun joke - ANTUZZI!!!

Now that was funny!! HA HA HA HA HA

GOODNIGHT and thanks for the ENCORE my friend!!!

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Goodnight...

go get ur rest.... tommorow will be another big day with lots of replies to reply to! Without the rest, the sarcasm might suffer...
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TED see you in San Diego...great thread!!!!
i haven't been so entertained since the day I heard that you started the Solstice Car Club.
Then I heard you set up a Solstice Cruise and you showed up in your gray 87 GT and raced to the front to lead the SOLSTICE CRUSIE in your old gray 87 GT because you were the PRESIDENT OF THE CLUB!!!

your an ass, if your going to spread stories about someone to try to knock them down at least make an effort to get your story straight. i dont know who your source is, but there not even close to right, and your just making yourself look like an idiot.
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Ted...Didn't mean to hurt your feelings with the hilarious Fiero Story involving you I heard.

I was told this story by a NorCal Fiero club member at WEST FEST who's Buddy was a real SOLSTICE OWNER in your club (you should know who just by this since you are the president).

So I was 3rd down the grapevine.

If I got any information wrong in your HILARIOUS STORY, please give us the truth.

This is too good to let go away ever!!!! We tell your story at all our events....it is FUNNY AS SH%T.

How do you not see the humor in your actions??? THAT IS THE BEST FIERO STORY EVER!!!!!

You should be proud TEDNELSON. Don't take offense...you are HILARIOUS to all of us.

We love ya for it. HA HA HA HA HA
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock