Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-10-2010 06:57 PM
Replies: 376 (8230 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 09-29-2010 05:28 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

I rarely read any of PK's posts for a few reasons

- They are hard to decipher due to the bad grammer
- They typically involves "look at what I got"
- They seem to be more of a life diary - he has over 11,000 post in two years!

I was bored this morning so I clicked on the I got pulled over by an undercover cop thread and got a hoot out out of it... BTW White Devil hiliarious comment about ruining his vision of granduer and how most adults do not put capes on and play superman anymore. That thread had a link to this one, and for the past three hours I've been enjoying popcorn and reading away.

Was there a reason for this post? Or did you just feel like adding to your own post count? Your not stating any facts that most of the peanut gallery dont already assume about me.
IP: Logged
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait. Did the kid just try and give somebody crap for upping their post count??
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
again here you go with yiour assuming... at least my fasmily is smart. What kind of fat lazy retard takes a break from an oil change to go eat?
I pull an engine out of my IMSA in a half hour. You take all day to do an oil change? What brand of retard are you?

You didnt pull the engine out. You think Im stupid. You would have made a thread about it if you pulled the engine out. What do you have that I would be jealous about?? Please tell me?? The IMSA. Its already been in your possession to long. What makes your family smart?? Your mother was the only one that got rid of you. The other retards are the ones that kept you. I wouldnt call them very smart. You made them waste all their money on fieros and little girly leaking jeeps, and then your grandma got the eclipse. That one is too easy. I may be down your way sometime in february to visit a friend and help her with her chevelle. Wanna meet up?? Im guessing you will want to til the day before and then something will come up. Happens with little kids all the time.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Wow you painted an engine and mounted it on a cradle.... Your a winner there

Thats way more than your grandmas money could do kid.

Oh and BTW. How come you got rid of your big fat man titty jeep?? Your long drive to work?? Or was that just the excuse you had to tell all your jeep "friends" so that you didnt look like a complete failure to them?? You even say you cant drive it. You where scared of it just like your scared of a distributor.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 09-06-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007
I think we should change the kids name to brian.

NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9VxVmXAxs

CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was there a reason for this post? Or did you just feel like adding to your own post count? Your not stating any facts that most of the peanut gallery dont already assume about me.

Tony has 4674 posts.... in 9 years and 9 months. (117 months) (3500+ days) 1.3 post per day!
PK has 11143 posts... in 2 years (24 months). (730 days). 15.2 posts per day....

It's sad that I took the two minutes to do the math, but the accusation of topcat increasing his post count coming from pontiakkid86 is absurd and hypocritical.

topcat

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

Thats way more than your grandmas money could do kid.

Oh and BTW. How come you got rid of your big fat man titty jeep?? Your long drive to work?? Or was that just the excuse you had to tell all your jeep "friends" so that you didnt look like a complete failure to them?? You even say you cant drive it. You where scared of it just like your scared of a distributor.

again lot of sh*t and hot air and nothing vallid. sad turbotard sad.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by CoryFiero:
Tony has 4674 posts.... in 9 years and 9 months. (117 months) (3500+ days) 1.3 post per day!
PK has 11143 posts... in 2 years (24 months). (730 days). 15.2 posts per day....

It's sad that I took the two minutes to do the math, but the accusation of topcat increasing his post count coming from pontiakkid86 is absurd and hypocritical.

topcat

So now you guys are comming up with ways to make fun of my post count?

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

You didnt pull the engine out. You think Im stupid. You would have made a thread about it if you pulled the engine out. What do you have that I would be jealous about?? Please tell me?? The IMSA. Its already been in your possession to long. What makes your family smart?? Your mother was the only one that got rid of you. The other retards are the ones that kept you. I wouldnt call them very smart. You made them waste all their money on fieros and little girly leaking jeeps, and then your grandma got the eclipse. That one is too easy. I may be down your way sometime in february to visit a friend and help her with her chevelle. Wanna meet up?? Im guessing you will want to til the day before and then something will come up. Happens with little kids all the time.

Well lets see who comes out on top.

I'm opening my own business, and you much older then me push a lawn mower. i graduated highschool.. you push a lawn mower.. I can work on a car and yup you still push a lawn mower.

BTW i got rid of the jeep because it was a pig on gas... your the moron who traded a 5 year old car for a 20 year old car.... and your brother is still an idiot.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-06-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In closing. I'm done with this thread have a nice day.

Rick, 7 posts after you made this statement. C'mon, no offense but you are starting to make yourself look like an ass. You should not be bragging about your skills. Did you pull an engine out of your IMSA in 30 minutes? Yes. Why? Because the car already had no decklid and if I'm not mistaken, the top end was already off. Don't poke at other people's skills, you know it won't end well.
HI-TECH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Rick, 7 posts after you made this statement. C'mon, no offense but you are starting to make yourself look like an ass. You should not be bragging about your skills. Did you pull an engine out of your IMSA in 30 minutes? Yes. Why? Because the car already had no decklid and if I'm not mistaken, the top end was already off. Don't poke at other people's skills, you know it won't end well.

no no no let him stuck his foot in his mouth and show the world how much of a douchebag he really is, because its really showing now.
PFF
System Bot
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So now you guys are comming up with ways to make fun of my post count?

I do not see it as a new way of making fun of your post count. Cory just pointed out a fact with indisputable evidence. You are a post whore. BTW, your allegation of me wanting to drive my post count up higher has to be one of the dumbest things I've read on the forum today.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well lets see who comes out on top.

I'm opening my own business, and you much older then me push a lawn mower. i graduated highschool.. you push a lawn mower.. I can work on a car and yup you still push a lawn mower.

BTW i got rid of the jeep because it was a pig on gas... your the moron who traded a 5 year old car for a 20 year old car.... and your brother is still an idiot.

I own 2 of my own bussinesses and planning on a 3rd. I graduated High school. Once you start learning how to spell maybe I will believe you that you graduated. I profit over 1500 a week. For pushing a lawn mower that isnt bad. Even though I dont really push it its all good. My smallest mower is a 36 inch. I go all the way up to 72. Good luck pushing any of them. I do have 3 walk behinds but they have velkies to ride on. I would love to see you try and run one. How am I a moron?? I would rather have a supra over a focus. And I paid less for the focus than the supra was worth and I drove it over a year. The focus had 137k miles on it. The supra had 4k on the motor and a extra engine plus a rebuilt trans ready to go in. The supra got a little better gas milage for double the power. Whats the issue?? Please tell me?? A 20 yr old toyota is more reliable than a 5 year old focus too. And how am I much older than you?? Im 24.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont give you crap because your actually trying. You where asking for help for interviews and getting a job. You dont make up stories. Your trying. PK is a silver spoon fed retard thayt cant do anything for himself. He just makes up stories to make himself look good to most.You want to move out and become something. The kid just wants to sit at hom e and be nothing all his life and let his grandma pay for everythinmg for him.

ok, i suppose i can respect that. i disagree, and dont see much validity behind your reasons (by that i mean, the reasons you listed, i dont really see as being true for the most part), but, you have your reasons be they true or not. i think youd get your point across better if you did it in a more mature way lol. you could maybe even help PK, but the way you do it just makes you both look bad
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I own 2 of my own bussinesses and planning on a 3rd. I graduated High school. Once you start learning how to spell maybe I will believe you that you graduated. I profit over 1500 a week. For pushing a lawn mower that isnt bad. Even though I dont really push it its all good. My smallest mower is a 36 inch. I go all the way up to 72. Good luck pushing any of them. I do have 3 walk behinds but they have velkies to ride on. I would love to see you try and run one. How am I a moron?? I would rather have a supra over a focus. And I paid less for the focus than the supra was worth and I drove it over a year. The focus had 137k miles on it. The supra had 4k on the motor and a extra engine plus a rebuilt trans ready to go in. The supra got a little better gas milage for double the power. Whats the issue?? Please tell me?? A 20 yr old toyota is more reliable than a 5 year old focus too. And how am I much older than you?? Im 24.

Wow a cell phone business and mower pusher.. your really on a roll there

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow... really? like you have anything to show except that you live on the internet and mooch off your grandparents. that's a pot calling the kettle a fagot.
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I give up trying to help anymore.

[This message has been edited by Tstang429 (edited 09-08-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What are you talking about?? I dont own a cell phone company?? Either way. I pay for my house, my cars and trucks and my toys. Your grandma has bought everything for you because you dont have the skills or the knowledge to work and make your own money. Either that or your just to damn lazy. Or its a mix of the 2. Im guessing number 3. And you didnt answer anything I asked like usual because you know Im right. Grow up.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 09-06-2010).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

x2 Hulki

I give up, its not worth it. Rick, you are on your own dude... See ya around.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is WOW. This thread is pathetic. When I say pathetic, I mean I honestly wouldn't shake the hand of many of you at a meet.

PK has a lot of "faults" and is picked on a lot. Basically he seems to be an ok guy with a lot of "Persian Flaws". I've never even really thought about the crap he gets on here mainly because he never really seemed too bothered by it. After reading this thread though, I would have to say you guys not only take things too far, but you're straight up asses that I wouldn't want to know.

The funny thing here is that the ones making the worst comments were people claiming to be his friends at one point or another. Making non-stop comments about someone, their family, their situations, doesn't make you funny and it sure as hell doesn't make you someone's friend. The guy posted something he thought was funny, and just a little humor from his other hobby, and you started mercilessly ripping into him and about personal topics on top of it. Comparing him to handicaps, making comments about his family, insinuating that he's a homosexual, insulting his intelligence non-stop. When he didn't do anything. Who the hell do you guys think you are? I don't care what you think you're entitled to say to or about him, you're not entitled to treat someone that way. It's a form of harassment, and it's not something that should be tolerated in this forum, period.

I am finding it hard to believe that some of you guys were selfless enough to be involved with Tyler's Toy seeing how you're acting now, and I mean ALL of you including PK. PK, you're not exactly helping your case by slinging the crap you're slinging either. Yes, they stepped out of line, not one time but many times. Yes you have a right to defend yourself, but your defense could be much easier and more mature than their onslaught.

Again, this is truly pathetic and I hope your family and friends have a chance to see how you're treating each other, as it's clearly a warning sign for what type of people you are.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 09-06-2010).]

Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

All I can say is WOW. This thread is pathetic. When I say pathetic, I mean I honestly wouldn't shake the hand of many of you at a meet.

PK has a lot of "faults" and is picked on a lot. Basically he seems to be an ok guy with a lot of "Persian Flaws". I've never even really thought about the crap he gets on here mainly because he never really seemed too bothered by it. After reading this thread though, I would have to say you guys not only take things too far, but you're straight up asses that I wouldn't want to know.

The funny thing here is that the ones making the worst comments were people claiming to be his friends at one point or another. Making non-stop comments about someone, their family, their situations, doesn't make you funny and it sure as hell doesn't make you someone's friend. The guy posted something he thought was funny, and just a little humor from his other hobby, and you started mercilessly ripping into him and about personal topics on top of it. Comparing him to handicaps, making comments about his family, insinuating that he's a homosexual, insulting his intelligence non-stop. When he didn't do anything. Who the hell do you guys think you are? I don't care what you think you're entitled to say to or about him, you're not entitled to treat someone that way. It's a form of harassment, and it's not something that should be tolerated in this forum, period.

I am finding it hard to believe that some of you guys were selfless enough to be involved with Tyler's Toy seeing how you're acting now, and I mean ALL of you including PK. PK, you're not exactly helping your case by slinging the crap you're slinging either. Yes, they stepped out of line, not one time but many times. Yes you have a right to defend yourself, but your defense could be much easier and more mature than their onslaught.

Again, this is truly pathetic and I hope your family and friends have a chance to see how you're treating each other, as it's clearly a warning sign for what type of people you are.

I'm with you. A lot of respect has been lost here...
PFF
System Bot
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bawwwwwwwwwwwwww
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

wow... really? like you have anything to show except that you live on the internet and mooch off your grandparents. that's a pot calling the kettle a fagot.

sweet lol. lots of people prolly wont notice he called BOTH of them f**s in that post. but wait....did the frying pan just call the pot AND the kettle a f**?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow you painted an engine and mounted it on a cradle.... Your a winner there

Cool, its nice to see that your hour worth of work(for a normal person) taking a car apart holds a candle to building a engine from a pile of parts, modifying engine mounts, building a exhaust system, plumbing fuel lines, coolant lines and putting it all in the back of a Fiero.

There are no winners in this thread, I didn't know you though we where playing a game.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-07-2010).]

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont care about the rest of the thread. LOL Do the math on me! lol. I want to see how i compare. Plus i dont think i ever posted in the trash can Woohoo! Im a post whore!

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

topcat

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I used to be a toublesom kid and any friend I had I would end up beating up if they ever crossed me.

Man i love winning... Especaly when my friends are losing.

Not taking sides (at this point there is more than enough blame to go around), but there does seem to be a pattern here.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 09-07-2010).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

From this thread:

Not taking sides (at this point there is more than enough blame to go around), but there does seem to be a pattern here.

This was BOH's first post in this thread. PK hadn't said anything to or about him.

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
The only hummer your baggin is from your dog

Here's his second...

10 = Girl
1 = Guy
-5 = Sheep
-9 = His Dog (-1 if he doesnt use peanut butter)

I vote this

Third...

he's lucky to get any girl, the fugly girl would rank a 10 and the prettier she is would go up by 10.

there should be a tranny rating too.... but i'm not sure how that should be set?

TurboGuy's first...

So you block off the parking lot to take some stupid pics of the hummer??? What a nice guy. Cant park then take pics or didnt know if you could make the turn??

Second...

So you have had your grandmas jeep for a week and your a enthusiest?? Lmao. Your grandma bought it for you exactly the way it is. You haven't even turned a wrench on it yet. And sorry. I forgot kmart was open during the day. My bad. If it was closed why where you there?? to get a better look at the hummer you wish your grandma could have afforded for you??

Basically, people ARE taking sides. He said nothing wrong in this thread and they jumped on him like a pack of hyenas. They started saying things about his family and making personal attacks when all he did was talk about a game. Yeah he handled this like a young guy would, but he DEFINITELY didn't start this. If you notice TurboGuy is like 1 or 2 negs away from being banned now, and it looks like the others are showing more red than before too. People take for granted that sometimes the cruel things they say don't come off as a joke. "This is how we are with our friends", well then you're a terrible friend and one day one of your "friends" will put you on your back for going too far. God, the guy has even said he's been feeling down and all these jerks keep doing is trying to kick him and tell him to "man up". I don't see any "men" in that group judging by their actions.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 09-07-2010).]

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This was BOH's first post in this thread. PK hadn't said anything to or about him.

Point taken. I agree that BOH's posts here and elsewhere on PFF have gone beyond what I would consider friendly, good-natured joking and into the realm of harrassment, and I agree that others seem to have piled on. I also admit that I don't know any of the background, just what I have read here on PFF. As I said earlier, it appears to me that there's more than enough blame to go around. Finally, if PK86 and BOH have a problem between them they should be settling it privately between them, and not here in public. A lot of what they have posted in this thread is petty at best.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 09-08-2010).]

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Man... I realize this is in the trash can, but I really REALLY don't like this picture.

It's bad to make fun of someone's disability that they can't control, but it's another thing to make fun of a baby with a deformity like this. I don't honestly know how someone could actually sit there and photoshop someone's face onto a baby that has a deformity on both arms. This is REALLY upsetting.

I mean, this is a baby... who's guilty of absolutely nothing, who is completely innocent.

How could anyone actually look at this and think it's funny?

Please go back to your post and remove that horrible picture!
It appears as though the OP has remove it, you should do the same from your quote...
By leaving it for other to view, your no better then the OP...

Thnaks,
AL
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ALJR

3765 posts
Member since Jul 2009

This photo was already an existing photo, all I did was 'shop Rick's face on it.....a LONG time ago. So people don't be blaming BOH for it. If you want to flame someone for it, flame me. But if you choose to flame me over it, you can just go pound sand anyway. Get over it.

Ohhh man, that photo is so not cool, regardless of where it came from...
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's like an episode of Maury run rampant with the audience running up on stage in a Jerry Springer-esque rampage.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Dont care about the rest of the thread. LOL Do the math on me! lol. I want to see how i compare. Plus i dont think i ever posted in the trash can Woohoo! Im a post whore!

Done,
1616 posts in 8 years and 6 months. (102 months) (3100+ days) = 0.52 posts per day. (15 per month....)
HIOSILVER!

ImperfectTruth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImperfectTruthSend a Private Message to ImperfectTruthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ventured into the trash can this evening just to see what treats there were to be found.. After skimming through the posts I can honestly say this has to be one of the most absurd, immature, and downright ridiculous threads I have ever (or probably will ever) read on a forum. I don't personally know any of you guys but who does this? You guys really should read back through and witness how much of an ass you've all made yourselves out to be. This kind of garbage is uncalled for - trash can or not.

And, now I'm a part of it. Awesome.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ImperfectTruth:

After skimming through the posts I can honestly say this has to be one of the most absurd, immature, and downright ridiculous threads I have ever (or probably will ever) read on a forum. I don't personally know any of you guys but who does this? You guys really should read back through and witness how much of an ass you've all made yourselves out to be. This kind of garbage is uncalled for - trash can or not.

And, now I'm a part of it. Awesome.

My thoughts exactly. Words of wisdom from a new member who is as of yet uncorrupted by all the BS that gets thrown around on here. I love this forum to death and probably spend more time on it than I do with my girlfriend, but this crap is just pathetic. My name has been dragged through the mud a couple times on here, and one of those times I was honestly at fault, but I never went and started making comments about people's grandma's or mother's or any of their family/friends/etc. Those are personal attacks meant to do nothing other than cause someone else grief, and if that's what you're into, you're a jackass who shouldn't be posting on here.

There you go, my sick and pissed off self is going to bed. Hopefully this thread will follow suit so no other new members of our community come across it and think we're a bunch of stupid bickering petty losers who have nothing better to do than insult each other from our computers. I'm glad ImperfectTruth sees how pathetic this is, and I hope he realizes this isn't what this Forum and our band of fire hazard owners is all about.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Basically, people ARE taking sides. He said nothing wrong in this thread and they jumped on him like a pack of hyenas. They started saying things about his family and making personal attacks when all he did was talk about a game. Yeah he handled this like a young guy would, but he DEFINITELY didn't start this. If you notice TurboGuy is like 1 or 2 negs away from being banned now, and it looks like the others are showing more red than before too. People take for granted that sometimes the cruel things they say don't come off as a joke. "This is how we are with our friends", well then you're a terrible friend and one day one of your "friends" will put you on your back for going too far. God, the guy has even said he's been feeling down and all these jerks keep doing is trying to kick him and tell him to "man up". I don't see any "men" in that group judging by their actions.

lol, not the best strategy to side with PK. its kinda like Terrorists vs Patriotic Americans. even if the Terrorists are going to win, siding with them will assure your only friends are other Terrorists lol.

no hate to PK tho, i got banned kuz i was stickin up for him xD
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

lol, not the best strategy to side with PK. its kinda like Terrorists vs Patriotic Americans. even if the Terrorists are going to win, siding with them will assure your only friends are other Terrorists lol.

no hate to PK tho, i got banned kuz i was stickin up for him xD

Not a good thing to say on 9/11
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not a good thing to say on 9/11

woops, my bad. dont nobody get pissed at me, i apologize for that. just a sh***y coincidence.

thanks for pointing it out, BOH
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq: 09-11-2010 09:11 PM
woops, my bad. dont nobody get pissed at me, i apologize for that. just a sh***y coincidence.

thanks for pointing it out, BOH

Thats alot of 9/11's look at the time you replyed...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock