Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-10-2010 06:57 PM
Replies: 376 (8230 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 09-29-2010 05:28 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 09-03-2010).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Brad, I totally agree. 5 people asked me if he had sent $ (because they assumed I would know since I was his friend) I said it in a sarcastic tone, which brought his response/LIE out in the open where he claimed kris was already there, when he hadn't even left

This is my last post in this thread, i've made my point and proved his BS to be BS, if he wishes to be a crybaby and continue so be it,
Here's his buddies thread on RFT
http://realfierotech.com/ph...opic.php?f=4&t=17291

Oh, whats this about a 17 year old girl PK?
http://realfierotech.com/ph...opic.php?f=4&t=17263

Wow, first time on RFT for a long time, and half the threads are about PK86, I wonder why.

Dont start anymore crap or i'll bring up the Insurance Fraud.

Thank you for proving my point that you dont even have any ground to stand on except to make fun of me and thretten me....What insurance fraud are you talking about? When my firebird got backed into in a parking lot WHICH ACUTLEY HAPPEND AND I HAVE A VIDEO FROM THE MALL TO PROVE IT? oir how an insiurance ajuster came out and litterley saw the damage. It not like i conjurred somthing up and put in a claim there was damage to my car and myself and my carrier have pics of it. How bout I pull you in for attempted blackmail? lets see how this plays out?

And you want to get ion me for saying that a girl is good looking. lets bring up the perverted comments you said towards my under age sister and your accusing me of being a pedo? How bout how your were groping girls half your age at scotts party without there permission and with a wife at home? And you wonder why I dont like drinking with you and you also wonder why I dident want to drive up with you? Tacco was right when he called you a creeper, your in your mid 30's and you have to party with a bunch of 21-27 year olds.... And you call me irrisponsable with no friends?

And even still you put your own son in danger driving him in a car that was clearley unsafe to be on the road.

Go head and keep talking about how i dont have a job. Whos just a little bit of paper work away from getting a repo licence. Who's not long out from starting my own business. Whos already has employee's lined up for when things get off the ground?

You really have turned into a peice of **** and to tell you the truth i dont even want your help anymore. This way my stuff will get done right. and i wont have to put up with you always holding somthing over my head for helping you out.
Lol friends what a laugh.. What other friends do you have? I can list at least 10 of mine off the top of my head.... go through my phone... I have an almost never ending list.

And unemployed and collecting free money from the goverment and still all you could spare for the tyler project was a PK bash fest... I was unemployed making no money and used what little money i had to eat and sleep out there and had some generous help from Rich to get out there.... and you couldent spare $5.... what a selfish a$$hole.... Not even $5.

Im just about done with this thread. all you have shown me is that when backed into a corner all you know how to do is talk **** and play E gangster. I tried to talk this out like men but when i tried to call you you act like a little school girl and ignore the call...

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-03-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by jmbishop:

This makes my head hurt, but its the funniest thread I've read in a while. Why no death threats this time pontiackid?

Seriously, Pontiac kid is a joke without BOH's help. He can't spell, make just one thread about something or get along with the trolls. At times he can be entertaining but most of that is BOH's doing. Without pontiackids local friends turning him into something we can stand to keep around and the tyler toy project, pontiackid would have been banned from this forum a long time ago.

BOH and pontiackid should check out couples counciling, I'll donate the first $10.

How am I joke without his help. As far as im concenred besides for my IMSA which is a work in progress all my fiero's and other vehicals in my driveway run and drive..... mostley because of me. Your another one who i beleave road the short bus as a child so why dont you and him go and take your seats back in the peanut gallery.

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:
But for the love of Mike (who's Mike?)

"For the love of Mike."

In word study this kind of phrase is called a minced oath.

To mince your words means 'to choose words so as not to offend anyone.'

This particular expression began as a substitute for an outcry of surprise or anger, namely, "for the love of God!" But the speaker decided that using God's name in this way was blasphemous and therefore decided to substitute something else for the word God.

In this case, St. Michael.

The phrase began as "for the love of Michael."

It was a soldier's mild curse. St. Michael is the patron saint of warriors and soldiers and he looks after them on the battlefield. St. Michael the Archangel is the chief of the heavenly host, the celestial army that defends the Church. He fights the rebel angels and the dragon of Revelations. He is patron saint of knights and of all trades allied to the production of weapons and scales.
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's sad to see long term friendships fizzle out .

Brian ( XB ), well said post .

I think this resembles how this thread is goin'......

Somebody needs a hug......

Carry on
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Someone told me(who wants to remain nameless) I should photoshop PK's face on this.

I think it would lose it's cuteness, don't you ?

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sigh... Thanks Paul.

Ok, enough is enough you two. Don't make me come down there... Quit yer bitching, the both of you. Man the hell up, both of you. This isn't gonna get solved until the both of you grow a pair and sit down together like adults and men and work it out. I don't care if that means you have to beat it out of each other. Fix it. It ain't gonna fix itself. That means both of you have to give a little to get a little.

So help me, if I have to start busting heads...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sigh... Thanks Paul.

Ok, enough is enough you two. Don't make me come down there... Quit yer bitching, the both of you. Man the hell up, both of you. This isn't gonna get solved until the both of you grow a pair and sit down together like adults and men and work it out. I don't care if that means you have to beat it out of each other. Fix it. It ain't gonna fix itself. That means both of you have to give a little to get a little.

So help me, if I have to start busting heads...

I'v already grown a pair and said i wanted to sit down and talke this out with him. Hes the school girl that has his panties pulled up to high(btw there not big boy pants) I dont mind dealing with this like men. Hes the one who has a problem with me hes the one who bought it out into the open hes the one trying to cut me down over the internet, But hes the one whos to immature to say aqll this to me face to face. Personaly i think its very courdley of him.

Now im out. Going to the bar with a couple of friends DD again .

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You may have to come down and ref, Brian. The Shortbus Crew disbanding.......I think not ! Get on the case, XB !
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Hes the school girl that has his panties pulled up to high(btw there not big boy pants)......

But hes the one whos to immature to say aqll this to me face to face. Personaly i think its very courdley of him.

Someone has to be the one to stop with the insults if this is going to work out. That means both sides .
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Sigh... Thanks Paul.

Hey ! Was this sarcasim towards me ?

PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2010 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Hey ! Was this sarcasim towards me ?

Not towards you Paul. Just sarcasm in general.

Rick, Paul is right. Both of you need to stop slinging insults and nut up or shut up.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-04-2010).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rick, Paul is right.

Figured I'd quote this. It might be the only time I'm right and I want it known .

Both of you need to stop slinging insults and nut up or shut up.

This is one of your friends, guys. Listen up ! Ok, I'll leave it alone. It will get settled in ya'lls time and way......as it should. Best of luck to you both.

Paul

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How am I joke without his help.

How are you not a joke? You obviously can't read because I already posted it. Your "running" cars that I'm sure BOH is partly responsible for doesn't redeem stupidity.
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thanked your dad for that.. had you guys not gotten me so up tight about that individual being there i wouldent have been as worried about them. I dident have any additude that day. Between andrews razzing with the SBC T shirt and the whole prom queen trophy AT THE *****NG AWARD CEROMONEY in front of everyone was embarrasing. Im the kind of guy who can but ion a smile and play along just to not cause a scene but that daty really pushed it. That day felt more like a a lets piss of PK86 circus than a car show. I dident build my cars up to take them to a show to get a trophy for forum prom queen and have a shirt with all kinds of photoshops of just me on the back of it. This whole forum thinks im a jobe because andrew cant keep his photoshops and comments to himself. Granted i'v learned a lot from andrew and i think him for it but the razzing and embarresment he p[uts me through isant worth what else he can teach me about them. Im at the point now where i can work on my own cars and only ask him for help when i really need it and even than i try not to bother him with it. and im even at the point where im going to be doing my 1st swap on a car that has a lot of history to it and everyone thinks its a joke by me owning it because im the forum "clown" and im fed up with it

What about the fact you didnt "build" your cars?? You didnt build anything on them. OMG you can do a fastback swap. Thats about as far as your car skills go. Stop pretending you know what your doing. Your stupid grandma bought all your cars just the way they are for you so you would stop whining and crying. I know its easier than getting a job but come on. Working and earning your own money needs to come sometime. Little Ricky needs to grow up sometime.

Oh BTW when does your sister turn 18?? Can you post some pics of her when she is legal?? Is she actually hot??

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 09-05-2010).]

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
o shi- how did i miss this?

[This message has been edited by HI-TECH (edited 09-05-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go head and keep talking about how i dont have a job. Whos just a little bit of paper work away from getting a repo licence. Who's not long out from starting my own business. Whos already has employee's lined up for when things get off the ground?

Wait.... You really think you have the balls to be a repo man?? I can see it now. A dude comes out yelling and little PK falls into the fetal postion crying right off the bat. In order to be a repo MAN not a repo KID you need to be a real tough guy. Ethug wont cut it when your taking some dudes car. And even if your close you are still counting on your grandma for cash. Your a scumbag no matter how close you are to anything. Close doesnt mean you made it. Close means you where almost there but failed. Just go work at mcdonalds like your intelligence decided for you long ago. It may sound like failure now but in the long run it wont be bcause you wont have tried to own your own business and failed and you wont have tried to make it as a repo man and failed. By the time those failures are done and over with you could be a shift manager or whatever its called by that time. It would be way easier on your grandmas wallet too. If you care about her at all you will just go to mcdonalds if your tall enough to reach out the window.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And here comes the peanut gallery. Turboguy your an idiot thats all i have to say all you do is assume everything.. no my grandma did not buy me my IMSA no my grandma did not buy my 87 for me no my grandma did not but my green 86. I bought both my fiero's on my own.. she wants me to get rid of them... hows your lawnmower doing? your temp gauge on your POS ford still broken cuz you cant fix it? Is your brother still a moron like you?

And how do you think i cant be a repo man.. im sure if you met me in person You wouldent say sh*t to me... plus repo around here isant as bad as you think.. your a out of work bus driver how do you know anything about repo.

Lol at the macdonnalds joke.. At least I would still be smarter than you. How smart do you need to be to drive a bus and push a lawn mower? Do you even speek english?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-05-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

How are you not a joke? You obviously can't read because I already posted it. Your "running" cars that I'm sure BOH is partly responsible for doesn't redeem stupidity.

BOH dident do anything to keep my green car running which i had to fix a lot on when i bought it. Also her dident do much on my red car. Why dont you ask him how his cars are running?

If you would look at my IMSA build thread im already doing my own work alone... Pulled the engine, pulled the transmission, pulled engine wiring harnesses that need to be replaced.. i can do my own sh*t.. lets see some of the work you have done.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is Tim doing? Did you ever figure out where he works? Did you ever decide what street you were on when you got all Chuck Norris on that guy in the BMW? I figure you have had about a week to make up some good bullshot, let us hear it!
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How smart do you need to be to drive a bus and push a lawn mower? Do you even speek english?

Because only English speaking people are smart...
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

How is Tim doing? Did you ever figure out where he works? Did you ever decide what street you were on when you got all Chuck Norris on that guy in the BMW? I figure you have had about a week to make up some good bullshot, let us hear it!

I already now where he works and all you need to know is it happend in chester county. I asked tim if he would talk to you about it. He said back what kind of loser wants to know about somthing that he clearley has no business sticking his nose into.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by CoryFiero:
Because only English speaking people are smart...

It was ment to be an insult lets not take it to a racial level.

This whole goddamn thread is getting out of line.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I already now where he works and all you need to know is it happend in chester county. I asked tim if he would talk to you about it. He said back what kind of loser wants to know about somthing that he clearley has no business sticking his nose into.

And my imaginary friend wondered why someone would make up a story about being an assh0le. I don't need to speak to "Tim", I can speak to anyone who can confirm your story. What Law Enforcement agency does he work for? What street were you on? This is fairly simple stuff. I can't imagine why you would be so reluctant to prove me wrong, especially when it would be so easy. Unless, of course, it was all bovine excrement.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And here comes the peanut gallery. Turboguy your an idiot thats all i have to say all you do is assume everything.. no my grandma did not buy me my IMSA no my grandma did not buy my 87 for me no my grandma did not but my green 86. I bought both my fiero's on my own.. she wants me to get rid of them... hows your lawnmower doing? your temp gauge on your POS ford still broken cuz you cant fix it? Is your brother still a moron like you?

And how do you think i cant be a repo man.. im sure if you met me in person You wouldent say sh*t to me... plus repo around here isant as bad as you think.. your a out of work bus driver how do you know anything about repo.

Lol at the macdonnalds joke.. At least I would still be smarter than you. How smart do you need to be to drive a bus and push a lawn mower? Do you even speek english?

How did you buy all these cars with no job?? I would love to know that?? So would a lot of other people. You dont even deserve that IMSA. You are gonna hack it up and sell it just like every other car you have ever owned. Your a worthless little spoiled brat that has never earned one thing in your pathetic little spoon fed life. If I met you in person I think it would be fun. I would let you get the first hit in. Prolly the 2nd and 3rd too. Then I would finish laughing and pummel you into the ground. Im sure you would try and sue me because your grandma could buy you a good lawyer after you cried and whined to her. And I dont push any mowers. I ride them. Most of them have 30 hp kawasaki motors. Some have 45 hp diesel engines. I was thinking of getting another that runs on propane. Im trying it out tuesday or thursday. I am not even close to mexican. Im german and irish. And I dont have any mexicans working for me. And no my v10 isnt broken. Last time I drove it the gauges worked fine. I think your the one that has cars that dont work. Maybe if you let your grandma drive her eclipse she could go to the bank and get you money to get an engine and then in 4 months after you ruin the car she will either pay somebody to finish it for you or buy you another car to ruin. Your a worthless hackjob. Its that simple. Stop making up stories so people think you are a successful kid and deal with the fact you cant to anything for yourself. Im surpised you didnt PM cliff so he could close this thread so you didnt need to make up any more stories. How am I an out of work bus driver?? I never really drove buses besides pulling them into the shop. And another reason Im not an out of work bus driver... Oh yea...I work 60 hours a week. I would love to see you work a full week doing what I do. You couldnt last 2 days.
Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PK86... The best thing for you to do is stop trying to defend yourself from things that do not need defending. Like many forum users I read the Trash just for the comic relief, but this one is going out of control. First off it is nobody's business but yours where the money to buy your toys come from. It appears to me that many less able to "pay to play" folks are jealous of what you are able to purchase and use the fact that you are unemployed to make fun of you because thay don't want to admit their envy. It is no more their business where you got your stuff than it is their business where I got my 6 daily driven fieros. As for BOH bitching about your language and hand gestures around his children I say this as a father, It is HIS responsibility to protect his children not yours. Bringing it up in a open forum months after the fact is not really protecting them from things they should not hear or see.

You are young, single and unemployeed yet you are able to buy your cars and whatever and it seems to make the less able furious, let that be enough. They are envious of you and I would say that in this mess that makes you the clear winner. Stop worrying about this thread, stop the replies and let them simmer in their jealousy till it finally falls into the archives...... along with their self respect...... imagine.... some youg kid not tied down with a wife and kids or a dead end job he hates has more toys than I do.... wah wah wah....
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How come you dont have your CDL yet?? Did you fail that test too?? Or they wouldnt even let you take it once they saw you pull up in a eclipse??
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nazareth:

PK86... The best thing for you to do is stop trying to defend yourself from things that do not need defending. Like many forum users I read the Trash just for the comic relief, but this one is going out of control. First off it is nobody's business but yours where the money to buy your toys come from. It appears to me that many less able to "pay to play" folks are jealous of what you are able to purchase and use the fact that you are unemployed to make fun of you because thay don't want to admit their envy. It is no more their business where you got your stuff than it is their business where I got my 6 daily driven fieros. As for BOH bitching about your language and hand gestures around his children I say this as a father, It is HIS responsibility to protect his children not yours. Bringing it up in a open forum months after the fact is not really protecting them from things they should not hear or see.

You are young, single and unemployeed yet you are able to buy your cars and whatever and it seems to make the less able furious, let that be enough. They are envious of you and I would say that in this mess that makes you the clear winner. Stop worrying about this thread, stop the replies and let them simmer in their jealousy till it finally falls into the archives...... along with their self respect...... imagine.... some youg kid not tied down with a wife and kids or a dead end job he hates has more toys than I do.... wah wah wah....

Excuse me?? I am in no way jealous of the scumbag kid. If you could read you would know his grandma funds all his toys for him. He has no job. He cant get a job. He cant fix a sandwich. And you think Im jealous of him?? There is something wrong with you. I have 7 vehicles. I have worked for them all. The fiero has no engine at the moment but other than that they are all newer cars besides the 90 supra. He couldnt make a monthly insurance payment on any of my cars without crying to grandma. You really think its ok for a 21 year old scumbag to leech of his grandma forever?? Wow. You must be spoon fed too.
Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

Excuse me?? I am in no way jealous of the scumbag kid. If you could read you would know his grandma funds all his toys for him. He has no job. He cant get a job. He cant fix a sandwich. And you think Im jealous of him?? There is something wrong with you. I have 7 vehicles. I have worked for them all. The fiero has no engine at the moment but other than that they are all newer cars besides the 90 supra. He couldnt make a monthly insurance payment on any of my cars without crying to grandma. You really think its ok for a 21 year old scumbag to leech of his grandma forever?? Wow. You must be spoon fed too.

I rest my case.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nazareth:

I rest my case.

Whatever you say. You must be a scumbag just like the kid. Jobless. Live with your dad and grandma. Let them buy you anything you want. Must be nice to never have to lift a finger.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to let you know turbo idiot i bought my IMSA thouight the sale of my green 86 GT Which i workd for weeks to be able to buy.. Neither my dad nor grandma funded any of my fiero endvors... Happy now?

Please explaine how i dontdeserve th IMSA. Im clearly a bettr mechanic than you.
Just what you quoted there says to me your jelous... Like i said haters are gona hate.

In closing. I'm done with this thread have a nice day.

PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha turboguy pops his head in.... not sure what his obsession with PK is. id take it as a compliment. almost like an honor. PK is making an impact on the world. I mean, i wish somebody's entire life revolved around ME.....lucky PK.....bast**d

and turboguy, why not just rag on me? my grandmother paid for my car, i live with my dad, my car DOESNT run, i make less than $10 an hour parttime, been single for almost a year, got no money in the bank, not going to college, lived off of cheap takeout for the last month or two because we couldnt afford real groceries, my mom is crazy, my dad is lazy, ive been homeless before, only been above the poverty level for a short time, been on and off foodstamps and every form of government aid available, my sister is a bad seed........hmm. when i think of more material i will let you know (not that youll use it....youll just pick a favorite and never let up on that one thing. but i like helping people )
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

haha turboguy pops his head in.... not sure what his obsession with PK is. id take it as a compliment. almost like an honor. PK is making an impact on the world. I mean, i wish somebody's entire life revolved around ME.....lucky PK.....bast**d

and turboguy, why not just rag on me? my grandmother paid for my car, i live with my dad, my car DOESNT run, i make less than $10 an hour parttime, been single for almost a year, got no money in the bank, not going to college, lived off of cheap takeout for the last month or two because we couldnt afford real groceries, my mom is crazy, my dad is lazy, ive been homeless before, only been above the poverty level for a short time, been on and off foodstamps and every form of government aid available, my sister is a bad seed........hmm. when i think of more material i will let you know (not that youll use it....youll just pick a favorite and never let up on that one thing. but i like helping people )

He just has no ida what hes talking about. He thinks just because my grandma bought me an eclipse because she wanted me in reliable transportation that sh buys all my vehicals. truth be told she hates me fieros and thinks i should get rid of them. he assumes to much. lol and all this from a guy who takes a brake while doing an oil change.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He just has no ida what hes talking about. He thinks just because my grandma bought me an eclipse because she wanted me in reliable transportation that sh buys all my vehicals. truth be told she hates me fieros and thinks i should get rid of them. he assumes to much. lol and all this from a guy who takes a brake while doing an oil change.

i know all that lol. im just playing with him. he knows how to push your buttons, and im sort of trying to get him to try to push mine (even tho i dont have any lol. well, i have ONE, but nobody on PFF and very few living people know of it, and NOBODY knows its my button)
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No matter what I still have high school and just in case I actually know how to use a computer. When is your grandma gonna buy you a spell check?? Everyone knows you dont work. Your mom was the only smart one in your family. She got rid of you because she knew you would be worthless. And you dont talk to her huh?? Because you have posted on this forum many times about her. About how she has a great job in the medical field and has expensive cars. Yet when your grandma wanted the eclipse your mom had a vert and loves it. Yet you tell me you hate your mother and could care less about her?? So which lie is it?? And I have no idea how to put pads and rotors on a oil change. Im sure you could come up with a story about how you can though. You couldnt even figure out your grandma had a bad u-joint in her jeep. You had to take it to your mechanic. Sounds like the people that dont know what they are doing have a mechanic. If you knew what was going on and had a clue how to fix stuff why have 1 mechanic??

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 09-06-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by faaaaq:

I dont give you crap because your actually trying. You where asking for help for interviews and getting a job. You dont make up stories. Your trying. PK is a silver spoon fed retard thayt cant do anything for himself. He just makes up stories to make himself look good to most.You want to move out and become something. The kid just wants to sit at hom e and be nothing all his life and let his grandma pay for everythinmg for him.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rarely read any of PK's posts for a few reasons

- They are hard to decipher due to the bad grammer
- They typically involves "look at what I got"
- They seem to be more of a life diary - he has over 11,000 post in two years!

I was bored this morning so I clicked on the I got pulled over by an undercover cop thread and got a hoot out out of it... BTW White Devil hiliarious comment about ruining his vision of granduer and how most adults do not put capes on and play superman anymore. That thread had a link to this one, and for the past three hours I've been enjoying popcorn and reading away.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BOH dident do anything to keep my green car running which i had to fix a lot on when i bought it. Also her dident do much on my red car. Why dont you ask him how his cars are running?

If you would look at my IMSA build thread im already doing my own work alone... Pulled the engine, pulled the transmission, pulled engine wiring harnesses that need to be replaced.. i can do my own sh*t.. lets see some of the work you have done.

Come on, how are you helping your argument that your not a joke when you post this just after I told you it doesn't mean crap. You still act like a 12 year old over the internet. You've just bragged about a hour worth of work on the ISMA.

i can do my own sh*t.. lets see some of the work you have done.

Don't try to compare penis size, the other guy might just whip it out, he doesn't brag about it because he doesn't need to.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-06-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

No matter what I still have high school and just in case I actually know how to use a computer. When is your grandma gonna buy you a spell check?? Everyone knows you dont work. Your mom was the only smart one in your family. She got rid of you because she knew you would be worthless. And you dont talk to her huh?? Because you have posted on this forum many times about her. About how she has a great job in the medical field and has expensive cars. Yet when your grandma wanted the eclipse your mom had a vert and loves it. Yet you tell me you hate your mother and could care less about her?? So which lie is it?? And I have no idea how to put pads and rotors on a oil change. Im sure you could come up with a story about how you can though. You couldnt even figure out your grandma had a bad u-joint in her jeep. You had to take it to your mechanic. Sounds like the people that dont know what they are doing have a mechanic. If you knew what was going on and had a clue how to fix stuff why have 1 mechanic??

again here you go with yiour assuming... at least my fasmily is smart. What kind of fat lazy retard takes a break from an oil change to go eat?
I pull an engine out of my IMSA in a half hour. You take all day to do an oil change? What brand of retard are you?

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Don't try to compare penis size, the other guy might just whip it out, he doesn't brag about it because he doesn't need to.

Wow you painted an engine and mounted it on a cradle.... Your a winner there

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock