Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-10-2010 06:57 PM
Replies: 376 (8230 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 09-29-2010 05:28 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 09-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

You had a severe attitude before we did ANYTHING to you, the fact that we had to track you down to unload your parts, track you down to set them up, track you down to sell it and you cop'd an attitude with us. Now, you cannot say it was ME this time, 6 people said WTF is ricks problem???

and take those tasteless pedo comments down from your post above

Well again take into account what i had there. 2 cars and parts to sell... I had to clean my cars up. I had to regester them.. I had to get them where they needed to be. Than on top of that I had the parts to sell which i had to set up. prepair. find. So its noit like i had 1 thing to focus on i had 3.. and no i dident cop any aditude towards you. You showeed up at my driveway already in a misrable f***ing mood as always and between you needing your stuff done. carlisle needing there stuff done for the regestration and MAFOA needing there paperwork filled out and my cars needing attention there was so many things that needed to be done at once so god forbid i get a little pissed off. but as i said you showed up in my driveway already misrable .

I will take them down but if you continue to lible me and belittle me in this thread there going right back up. you know what i said was true or else you wouldent be requesting there removeal.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

And what "individual" were you so worried about? Are you talking about Tom? Because dude, seriously, he did nothing to you at all. He offered to detail your cars, WHICH HE DOES FOR A SIDE JOB AND DOES VERY WELL, for free. You were too stuck up and in you're superiority complex to take him up on it.

TurboGuy, he freaked when we said he was there looking for him, but that was later in the day
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Well again take into account what i had there. 2 cars and parts to sell... I had to clean my cars up. I had to regester them.. I had to get them where they needed to be. Than on top of that I had the parts to sell which i had to set up. prepair. find. So its noit like i had 1 thing to focus on i had 3.. and no i dident cop any aditude towards you. You showeed up at my driveway already in a misrable f***ing mood as always and between you needing your stuff done. carlisle needing there stuff done for the regestration and MAFOA needing there paperwork filled out and my cars needing attention there was so many things that needed to be done at once so god forbid i get a little pissed off. but as i said you showed up in my driveway already misrable .

I will take them down but if you continue to lible me and belittle me in this thread there going right back up. you know what i said was true or else you wouldent be requesting there removeal.

So all the stuff took you HALF THE DAY?

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 08-31-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've already posted your libel information trying to make me look like a pedo, I have dates and times I can prove in court of things you did if you continue with this pedo crap, and oh this was in a jokingly way to piss you off....

WOOT I OWN PAGE 7

Enlighten me What did i do illegal.... This lookes to be even more info that your stalking me/prying into personal affairs.. as far as im concerned i havent done anything illegal.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep them up, i've had it. you're post is quoted for the record, you want to keep threatening me go forth and do it, you have no idea where this is going.

Oh, and for the record, I was pissed because you had to go out the night before expecting me to load up the van at 12-1am because you couldnt wait for me and had to goto a friends to work on his car, and your ****ing overgrown driveway scraped the side of my wifes van trying to get down the driveway which you got pissy about minding my own business about the way your driveway is kept.

I do know where this is going. im not threttning you in any way. Im just hoping you will stop acting like a child and me and you can have a sit down and talk this sh*t out like men.

And thats total horse sh*t. You told me you were going to be there at 12AM. I asked you if you could come earleyer and you said you couldent so at 9:30 (and my friend will attest to it) i went out to KOP to install my friends radio at 10:30 you called me just as i was finishing the radio and getting ready to come back and wait for you you called me saying you were ready to come and get all my parts (which were sitting in my driveway ready for you to come) I said i'll be home by 11 and dident think you were going to be there earley. than you go off into your childish rant about how i should have stayed home all night when you said you couldent be there earleyer than 12.. Thats horse sh*t and you know it.
I remember that night so vividley i even remember what type of radio i put into his car and the snagups i had putting it in so dont try to pull that on me. My friend even heard the whole coversation.

And i wasent getting pissy about your van scraping the bush. I got my jeep in and out of there fine (just hitting the light bar) And no i dident expect you to load it yourself. i expected you to be there when you said you were going to be there. i carefuly planned that night to be able to be back in time to load it... Thus aftterwards when you changed your plans it ruined my whole night . You rareley ever do the stuff you plan on time when it comes to fiero's.. l;ast years carlisle you wanted me awake at around :6 am or so and you would meet me at the gas station at around 7..... low and behold 8 o clock rolls around and you show up.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-31-2010).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Removed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See, I told you the day before I do not know when I would get done WORK, I would call you when I was ready to come get your stuff, you bailed on me and expected me to WAIT for you to return from the radio install which you said would be around 12, I told you plain and simple that I was not going to wait for you, I would be in bed I was tired from WORKING.

We're not going to sit down, you started **** that cannot be forgotten, and until you grow the F**K up and stop acting like a punk, you're forgotten to me.

Oh, and thanks for sparing a few bucks to help 87antuzzi on his bus trip, 5 emails to me asking if you helped out your friend.

Bullshit. You told me THAT DAY "BE THERE AT 12 AM THAT IS WHEN I"LL BE THERE TO GET YOUR PARTS".

And it figures you would respond like that. Its that childish immature disposistion that you have. As far as i'm concenred I am grown up in that aspect. I know when enough is enough i know when im pissing someone off anf need to stop. I know certan duties need to be done and play later. I know that insulting someone family is wrong. I know when someone is trying to help me and be a good friend to me. I know not to make fun of / belittle my best friends to the point where they dont even want to be around me. These are all things that me julia/ kim and everyone else who we have a commen aquantence to seems to notice about you. I'v even had comments how can you be friends with someone who does nothing but talk sh*t about you.

I dont even want to begin to count all the nice things i'v done for you/your family and dident even recive a simple thankyou in return.

Gave your son a $800 FIT BMX bike (when new) that he just goes and leaves in your driveway to rust in the rain out and dosent even take care of what used to be my pride and joy back when i used to ride. Thank god i dident give him my worked AM. dident receive a thankyou from you or your son.

Gave your son a power wheel just so he could ride with your daughter with her barbie Jeep ! a powerwheel that was a promo and not sold to the public on a mass scale and i dident even get a simple thankyou from you or your son.

I offered you a snow blower that i dont even care if you took it and sold it i just wanted tyou to have it because i dont care what you say that snow blower is easyer than that plow. (BTW nice insult a couple posts up about me not being able to move it. How is all 18i0LBS of me going to move a 1960's hand snow plow . And i dident even get a thanks but no thanks i just got as no i dont need it.

Your wife was said you needed a weed wacker and i had one that needed a little work but i offerd it to you... again you turned it down and no thanks but no thanks just a dont need it.

I woke up at (5 in the morning on a saturday if im correct) to drive you and your wife to the airport for your aneversery vacation to mexico im geussing because you dident want to pay to leave your car at a parking lot or you just plaine dident want to leave it there. i did it without complaning and dident even ask for any gas money..... again no thankyou from you there but your at least had the manners enough to say thank you.

I showed up to help you with your addition to your shed and had it not been for me telling you how to shingle/coat your roof you would have had a shed full of water.... did i get a thankyou from that no. Just a im gald you at least learned somthing from your previous job.

I offer you help/ even stopped at your house during a bad storm to make sure your house was ok after that tree fell on it and offered to pull the tree away from your door risking damage to my jeep you declined.. and again not even a thanksanyway just an i'll cut it up myself

I stop by after we had been wiothout power for almost 2 days to make sure you and your family were doing ok. i was greeted with a what are you doing here?

I go to help you pull hinges off tfieros in the junk yard to turn in for cores and out of the close to $800 (we thought we had in cores before the fiero store intervened) it was even going to kill you to give me $75 of that Whgich i know tyou drove and paied for the hinges but i did offer to go half in with you on the hinges but again you declined.

You were talking about putting a deck in your back yard and asked me if you rented a bob cat if i would operate it for you.. I agreed and dident even ask for any kind of compensation and i dident even get a thanks in advance for that (you starting to see a pattern here?)

I helped you out with a suposed gift card from lows (which is fraud on your end by the way) by letting you use my address to send us a lows gift card which i gave to you and dident even see any kind of credit out of that $100 you got... And you geussed it again not even a thank you.
You call me over (on a weekend when i was busy of all things) to help you take down what was left of that tree trunk that fell in your yard and i get there and you have your son in the tree trunk in a pathatic attempt to scare me than use it to belittle me more on the forum.... I couldent even expect a thank you out of that even for your amusement at my expense.

Lets not even get onto the little snow ball fight between you and your son and my Green 86 (that i had just bought at the time) being delibretley put in the middle of it after countless times of telling you and your son to please stop.

If all that i'v stated above hasent said i'v been me being a good friend to you, on top of putting up your imaturity towards me on this form with all the photo shops gay jokes where you have had a couple of the new guys beleaving I am really gay( which I am not) And all the belitteling off the forum which I dont even want to get into. Than maby you want to rething what you look for in a friend because your the only one who seems to have had a falling out with me. Al my other friends i'v been good friends with since highschool (and some even older than highschool) and i'v never had any kind of confrentation with them like this... Also than again they dident put me down and belittle me evey chance they get when we all chill... As of right now your forgotten to me. thank you for all the help you have helped me with on my fiero's (and im sure i have said thank you in person before unlike you. i'v learned a lot from you and i plan to build on it.

And forgive me if certan things kept me from being able to send money to auntuzzi 1 i dont have a paypal account. 2 I found out there was the feed the tuzi fun after he had already gotten there. and 3 99% of my time is helping my grandmother.watching her making sure she dosent fall/ hurnt herself from falling asleep on the side of the bed sitting up. and now that my father is in the hospital i have absoluteley no time to myself except when she goes to bed at all hours of the morning.

Remember you opened this can of beans unprovoked and unmotivated by me. i dont know what your problem is but you have to now reap what you sew and by that i mean the loss of what other people who know my will say a good friend.

Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
STOP THIS ON OPEN FORUM!!!!!!!!!
All other forums I have been on both of you would be banned take this to a private level. Honestly no one cares who is right or wrong. Right now you both look the fool.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

STOP THIS ON OPEN FORUM!!!!!!!!!
All other forums I have been on both of you would be banned take this to a private level. Honestly no one cares who is right or wrong. Right now you both look the fool.

This is the Trash Can, therefore this drama is allowed.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you say an intervention for hygiene? It's hard for me to imagine a persons hygiene being bad enough enough for an intervention. If his hygiene is as bad as his spelling then I understand, but damn.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You will now be showered with cuteness:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stay tuned
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Almost there
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Someone told me(who wants to remain nameless) I should photoshop PK's face on this.

This is that immaturity im talking about. why even say that, you know your on my sh*t list right noand "drr someone said i should photoshop you on here....... you really are a child.

I'm done with you this thread and your immaturity. I knew you were an A$$hole to other people but i never thought you would become an A$$hole towards me.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit, heres a picture to prove you did it in front of my son and steph's son.

Talk your way out of this

OH NO he cussed in front of a ten year old....SO? people are stupid nowadays.....cussing is bad because people like you MAKE IT BAD. my entire family cusses up a storm in front of the babies, kids, teens, elders, etc. but they know enough to tell them its not appropriate. and guess what..? none of the kids swear. and even if they did, so? maybe they will get in trouble at school, OOOOH NOOOOOOO lol
i dont even know what else t osay.... ive had this argument far too many times, ive grown tired of it.

also, DAMN BOH needs to get a life.... jesus christ if you got that much beef be a man and call him or at least email him and keep this bull off of PFF
BTW, im NOT siding with PK and have no beef with BOH, it was simply the length of BOHs posts, and me reading something i disagreed with that spurred my post. so, no offence to BOH and please dont neg me (anyone) because you think im siding with PK again heh..

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 09-01-2010).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this a contest to see who can give the other guy a brain aneurysm first?
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Is this a contest to see who can give the other guy a brain aneurysm first?

this is some fine entertainment .
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lets keep this simple, you obviously cannot handle the quoted questions above, so i'll ask this simple question again

Edit, heres a picture to prove you did it in front of my son and steph's son.

Talk your way out of this

Yea here goes the bastin of everything here..... Its like 1 you have never cursed in front of your kid before. 2 You think im not going to curse at the both of you when your having a snow ball fight with my car in the middle and both of you intentionaly missing each other to hit my new car? Yup your really setting a prime example there for your chil teaching him that vandelizing someone elses personal property is ok. And i put up the middle finger in a pic....... Wow you act like you have never seen that before. Have you ever ventured over to the girls with fiero catagory? You can have a field day with BMWguru's wife (who I will add is the coolest chick in the world) You probabley did somthing to deserve me giving you the bird anyway. After everything you put my through at carlisle you sure as hell deserved it.... *Its like i said you turned an enjoyable family even ment for car enthusiust's to share there cars into a Lets bash PK circus.. I cant even tell you how many PM's/ comments i got at the show saying that what you (BOH) did was downright embarresing to the fiero community at carlisle which me being the butt of that joke completley agrees, and you dident do all that jusdt to have fun. You told me months in advance "your probabley going to cry when it happens" But im not the cry baby and thankfuly im a nice guy and dident try to push your teath in. But than again you almost make a joke out of this whole board with your sick obsession of photoshopping me/ belitteling me towards everyone which i also revieve PM's about.

And i cant even beleave you had the audasity to say that your son was starting to use swear words because of me lets see who is he around most of the day. Who does he idolize(sure as hell isant me) Who does he look up to.. HIS FATHER and you with your extremeley short temper and issues it really dosent surprise me that he uses thoes words. Its up to you to teach him that there wrong. And you want to talk about being a responsable figure Who is the one who stayed at littiz last year letting his wife 10 year old son and 4 year old daughter clearley freezing and wanting to go home but no. You had to satisfy your needs before theres. Its a good thing my dad offered them a blanket we had in the back of the car to use or they might have ended up getting sick. Or lets talk about last years carlile when you brought your son up with you in your blue GT. A car that was clearley not safe to be on the road and yet you and yourt impullsiveness wanted it there and dident care about the problems it was having/showing you it had not even 4 min away from your house. And to everyone that saw it, I lied when I said he put his son in the van when his suspension went out on the drive home from carlisle. He drove his own son (9 years old at the time i beleave) in a possable accident waiting to happen down the PA turnpike (A good almost 100 miles) And he stopped off multapule times to have his wifes van charge his battery off the vans alternator so he had plenty of opertunity's to say son the car is having problems and you need to ride with your mother but thats not what happend. And you say I'm irresponsable? I at least know when my car shouldent be on the road. Why do you think both my cars made it there 2 years in a row without so much as a hickup?
And lest see. Who dident even send any assistance to the tyler build? Who sat on the computer in the build chat and belittled me the whole time I was working or sitting in front of the computer answering questions. Who is the one who couldent stop calling me evry 5 min trying to see where PK was and what i can say next about him to embarres him Who said."I cant beleave there sending YOU out there for this". Lets talk about a selfish a$$hole now shall we.

And if you would learn how to read. You would see i did admit i owed you money. I did say it might be a little while before I can pay it back. If your trying to make me out to be some kind of deadbeat dont even try it... Your a f*&^ing loser and you know it. I only put up with your sh*t becuase you offerd me help with the fiero's and when you wernt being a complete and utter douchbag you were actuley a pretty cool dude to hangout with, But i had you figured all wrong dident I. Your the only one who had a problem with me on here. Lateley i'v been working with bruce and he even said to me "i dont know why he has such a problem with you your a really nice guy to work with" and others that i'v helped on here im sure would say the same thing. Lets see i'v helped with the tyler project. I'm helping bruce with his car. I'v helped a dude named jeff with fixing his fiero. I'v helped dave out in small ways, and Im sure the list goes on. you being the misrable hermit that you are cant even spare time to anser a simple question i have over the phone. but when you call me asking for help i'm usualy over at your house wityhin 10 min of getting that call. Your the one who made me out to be such an a$$hole on this board making up things that dont pertain to me whatsoever. But good luck. i'll live on because unlike you I have friends who will even tell you im a good friend to them... You dont seem to have any friends now.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-01-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...he wont admit to being a selfish douche and not sending 87antuzzi a few bucks.

I didn't send any money to 'tuzzi either, mainly because any money we had left to play with was used to purchase my wife's Fiero. If i did have the extra I would have sent it. But you can't fault anyone who doesn't send charity to others. That would be like saying anyone who didn't send money or parts to the Tyler build was a selfish douche, which simply is not true. If PK could have sent something, and just chose not to, that is his prerogative that he has to live with.

And, for the record:

This photo was already an existing photo, all I did was 'shop Rick's face on it.....a LONG time ago. So people don't be blaming BOH for it. If you want to flame someone for it, flame me. But if you choose to flame me over it, you can just go pound sand anyway. Get over it.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 09-01-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sorefeet:

Did you say an intervention for hygiene? It's hard for me to imagine a persons hygiene being bad enough enough for an intervention. If his hygiene is as bad as his spelling then I understand, but damn.

Honestley there is nothing wrong with my hygiene. I'm one of the cleanest people you will ever meet (brush my teeath twice a day. deoderent twice a day. shower after i wake up and before i go to sleep. always make sure my street cloths are clean and tidy.) what this moron is sugesting is my "lack of fassion sence" I admit sometimes my cloths dont match or I'll sport a T shirt and shots in public (so sue me). The other thing dumba$$ megee is failing to say is when ever i show up looking dirty its usualy because im in my work cloths ready to do some work. Because when i work i get into what im doing and beleave me i'v crawled out from under trucks black as night.... Hes the one who need to use latex gloves because hes affraid to get his hands dirty.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why did i get bought into this? Sheese.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Why did i get bought into this? Sheese.

Because andrew is clearley running out of content and wants to make me feel like an a$$hole over this whole thing. Kris you really are a friend of mine.. BTW That was me who called you the other night.

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He wont admit to being a selfish douche and not sending 87antuzzi a few bucks.

I'm probably gonna go to Hell for posting in the trash, but here goes.

PK and Tuzzi can be friends and never send a dime to each other, that doesn't make anyone selfish. I'm a firm believer in "take care of home first", and that is what people did. PK is supporting Tuzzi emotionally, and that's fine, really that's awesome.

If someone sent money to "Tylers Toy", or "Save the Tuzzi" that is great, and it was all a great help. But that doesn't make the people that didn't send money lesser people because they couldn't, or didn't give.

I think we all need a group hug here. Delete some posts, and carry on as friends, you have went through too much together to lose it now, life is short guys, don't waste a great friendship on something like this.

Brad
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

I'm probably gonna go to Hell for posting in the trash, but here goes.

PK and Tuzzi can be friends and never send a dime to each other, that doesn't make anyone selfish. I'm a firm believer in "take care of home first", and that is what people did. PK is supporting Tuzzi emotionally, and that's fine, really that's awesome.

If someone sent money to "Tylers Toy", or "Save the Tuzzi" that is great, and it was all a great help. But that doesn't make the people that didn't send money lesser people because they couldn't, or didn't give.

I think we all need a group hug here. Delete some posts, and carry on as friends, you have went through too much together to lose it now, life is short guys, don't waste a great friendship on something like this.

Brad

I'v tried to remian friends with andrew but as always refuses to listen to facts and draws his own conclusions to everything. I saw him as a good friend who just had a lets mae fun of him complex to him but to the extend he was pushing it to started to get to me. i ased him politley to stop than it ended up here.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First things first: I'm not taking sides here, and I am remaining objective and neutral. So while reading this post, keep this in mind. The both of you.

That said, here is my take on this matter:

Seeing as I am friends with the both of you (and you know I use the term friend loosely here ) and seeing as we've all known each other for what, 2 years plus now? (we are the original short bus crew after all, the three of us), I've seen both sides of the coin.

You both make valid points. Both of you make points that are correct, and points that are incorrect. But the key thing here is this:

Rick, you need to not get so bent out of shape about things. You aren't the only one that Andrew makes fun of. Before you came along, it was back and forth between him and I for the entire week that I went down there when we all first met. You take things too personally. Lighten up a bit and stop getting so butt hurt over little things. Get a bit of self confidence and stop being so defensive and insecure when we make gay jokes and whatnot. Again, you aren't the only one who is the butt of those jokes.

As a friend Rick, Andrew has pointed out a major flaw in your character. Would it have been better for a private conversation? Yes. But now that its in the open...You need to step back a bit and not brag so much about this and that "I got another XXXXXXXXX, its a XXXXXXX and you don't, etc" (insert object). We are happy for you, but you don't need to brag about it. We understand you love the hobby. But we don't need to know when you get something new everytime, and you don't need to try and one up us. The oneupsmanship is a surefire way to get yourself ostracized from all your friends as you get older. My advice: Take a step back from yourself and see yourself from someone else's point of view. Think to yourself "Gee, if I do this, what will I gain from it? If I do this, how will others see me?"

BoH, No disrespect, but sometimes you do take things a bit far with the jokes (luckily for you, when its me on the receiving end I don't give a crap ). That said, I realize it is part of your personality (far be it from me to judge you on this, since I have a similar sense of humor and personality). Some of the jokes an be a little offensive and over the top (again, from an outside looking in point of view. Me personally, I could care less).

Fact of the matter is this: You were both wrong to bring this up on the forum. I don't know how it started exactly, who started it, etc., nor do I really care (even though I've skimmed the thread). Fact of the matter is that this was better worked out over a few cold ones in the driveway. Or a bit of drunken fisticuffs in BoH's garage, with Tom as the referee

Ultimately the can of worms has been opened. Now, both of you need to sit down, suck it up, and work this out like men (violence included, should it come to that ). Do it the old fashioned way for christ sake, beat the tar outta each other, so long as you shake hands and make up at the end of it. I don't care how you fix things. But for the love of Mike (who's Mike?) just suck it up and fix it already.

You two are worse than a married couple

And again, this isn't an attempt to take sides. IMHO, you both are wrong, but you both have valid points.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-02-2010).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I've seen people complain about threads like this......and say take it to Pm's or talk it out face to face. But when you look at the number of views it gets I think most must enjoy them.......... I can't imagine how long it must take both of you to post all of the Quotes and replies...........

PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I know I've seen people complain about threads like this......and say take it to Pm's or talk it out face to face. But when you look at the number of views it gets I think most must enjoy them.......... I can't imagine how long it must take both of you to post all of the Quotes and replies...........

And just think if PK used spell check how much longer it would take him to respond?

PK, I know your angered by BoH's comments but at least calm down before you type, your spelling and use of improper words are much worse when you are upset. If I receive you as my Secret Santa recipient this year expect a dictionary and a thesarus.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not even going to bother...

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This makes my head hurt, but its the funniest thread I've read in a while. Why no death threats this time pontiackid?

Seriously, Pontiac kid is a joke without BOH's help. He can't spell, make just one thread about something or get along with the trolls. At times he can be entertaining but most of that is BOH's doing. Without pontiackids local friends turning him into something we can stand to keep around and the tyler toy project, pontiackid would have been banned from this forum a long time ago.

BOH and pontiackid should check out couples counciling, I'll donate the first $10.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why do i get the feeling we will be seeing pics of rulers and, um, ****S soon enough?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

why do i get the feeling we will be seeing pics of rulers and, um, ****S soon enough?

Because pontiackid is still posting?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

As long as it's not a "sword" fight.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF: As long as it's not a "sword" fight.

I think Rick wants to "sword fight" with Kris Antuzzi.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

BOH and pontiackid should check out couples counciling, I'll donate the first $10.

I've got 10 on it too.

Don't worry, they'll be cuddling again in no time. Even the best of marriages have arguments. lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock