Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-10-2010 06:57 PM
Replies: 376 (8230 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 09-29-2010 05:28 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Whoa whoa. Pix or it didn't happen! Because Jeeps are EXTREEEMEß

EDIT: I PWN Page 6!

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 09-07-2010).]

IP: Logged
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this the revenge thread against PK for breaking all of our stuff? I've got a mouse nest in my AC box on my '85 and I blame you, PK . Wait, that's for a different thread On with the PK bashing........

J/K Rick
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

first post in the trash can.

Rookie.....

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Crap, no pic of me blocking someone in at a closed Kmart during the day, but I bagged this today:

EDIT: I PWN Page 6!

Sweet man! Want to go shopping with me at American Eagle outfitters this weekend? We could so be like BFF's and maybe buy matching Jeeps and then so bag some Hummers. (Not the kind of hummers that PK bags with Jesus)

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Sweet man! Want to go shopping with me at American Eagle outfitters this weekend? We could so be like BFF's and maybe buy matching Jeeps and then so bag some Hummers. (Not the kind of hummers that PK bags with Jesus)

I'll tag along. I call shirtless guy in the back seat!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll tag along. I call shirtless guy in the back seat!

Pontiackid86 says: I Love you This much Turboguy!

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

sig test

Sorry, your sig fails...you didn't quite spell Barak Obama correctly. You spelled (literal). --- VDYaDSK FVDMD

I get the use of Russian Alphabet for his name. Just had to post in the trash can...
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Shortbus crew bought a $1 toy hummer at the Carlisle show, and put a note on it " I Bagged a Hummer - PK86" <3 Turboguy

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 09-09-2010).]

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well written BOH, i understand the tough love thing. I hope you guys do get through to rick he strikes me as a good guy. I know what you mean about how hard it is as my mother just passed away Two months ago and i have to deal with her estate and working as a ground keeper at the college to pay for my nursing degree keep a roof over the head and food on the table. I focus on One project something i have tried to get through to rick when i can bring the subject up. What I was meant about his personal life was to people who do not know PK personally not about the not the friends who need to motivate him or to whom he owes cash. Its easy to jump on the bandwagon on a forum which probably doesn't help the guy.
edited due to the coffee not kicking in fast enough.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 08-28-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Continued from https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/082177-6.html so that PK can have his build thread and not a bash thread.

This actually should be last, but if I quote it below, none of the following with be quoteable.
To answer this, Yes it was my business at one time when he owed me $, a few times he bought items from me lastly being quarter windows which he knew I wanted to sell, and I needed the cash, knocked off a chunk of the debt in parts, I had to keep bugging him after it took over a month(or two?) to get the remaining cash, meanwhile he was driving around spending cash elsewhere(not going into specifics, just check his multiple threads of where he goes) which really pissed me off, when the cash was needed.

Actually, not that what goes on is right....but the dark knight thread stayed basicly on track, even when he kept having the craps on the way to South Carolina to get the 88 GT, and his nose bumper on the return trip up, Bojangles just became part of the thread as thats where he ate(drank fountain drink also) that caused his problems~

Now, not saying what is going on is right in this thread(removed pics/added links insted) and yes, hulki and I have been quite immature at times, some of it deserved and some not deserved, when someone starts 3 threads about one thing, people are going to say stuff. When people notice a trend, oh that car is sexy I have to have it, PK sells his current car, starts what... 2 threads, 3? asking opinions about cars/trucks/jeeps....gets another "sexy" car(er jeep) turns around after people suggested not to get it in the first place, and gets ANOTHER "sexy" car (hopefully he keeps this one as it is decent although it is a chics car) COMPLAINS when people call it a chics car (how many threads about the eclipse did he start/have?) Some of you know him in person, I DO! He's a good guy with a big head full of fantasys he's trying to make happen, most of you understand that not everything happens miraculous and instantanously overnight, sometimes PK doesnt understand that and although we might be going about teaching him the WRONG way, he needs to grow some big boy pants, get out from under his familys pocketbook and learn responsiblity and just plain LIFE. For those who DONT understand where I'm coming from, you try explaining to someone who wakes up at 10am with no job, pulls $20 or more out of nowhere to drive 2 hours to the junkyard, buys some parts, puts gas in his tank, comes home works on his car, goes out at night/weekend, gets more $$$, YES, Everyones ENVYOUS of that situation, but when reality or the cash cow drys up in when... how many months, years? where is he going to be???
Getting a job (another how many threads? first State Trooper, nah i'm not doing that now... then truck driver, that was about 11 months ago?)
The thing is, YES WE ARE GOING ABOUT IT WRONG BY OUR ACTIONS, but does anyone else have a way to KICK him in the butt? Most women around here wont even date you unless you have a job..... and most prefer if you have your own place, and he's not going to find a decent girl/woman whatever if he does not grow up and pull his big boy pants on. Now, I know some personal issues at home which explains why he stays there, hence why I hardly razzed him about that, but getting a job is very important, unless he plans to work til he's 70
Another issue he doesnt understand is his constant projects, lets try one at a time? once he's done with one, he's not happy and has to move on to another one, no big deal really except projects cost CASH + TIME, unless someone does it for you then its just CASH x 4. Now, lets say you work a 50 hour week, 2 kids, a wife, 2 Fiero projects (basicly put yourself in my shoes) ask yourselves if PK86 came to you asking help work on his Fiero, lets say for two weekends (4 days time aprox), finished it, then he gets rid of it/sells it... whatever, gets another one, you spend a few days working on this one also. Gets another one, you spend another few hours working on this one, now he wants you to help him do a swap? Yes, I Love PK86 like a brother but I cannot spend anymore time on his projects that he tosses aside like used underwear, until he gets serious about his projects and understands that not everyone is blessed/cursed with his situation, and if he wants to keep up with "the joness'" then he's going to have to do it on his own without starting 10 threads about it.

This is where I draw the line. Andrew your not my father you dont live with me my finances dont effect yours so you have no place to tell me what to do with my life. I'm getting sick of your razzing/harassment on this forum and thus far I havent come back at you in any way. this is all going to change. You get into stuff about my life and im really getting sick of it. I have been nothing but nice/ a friend to you and this is the treatment i get back. Sure a joke here and there is fine but the extent you have taken it to is nothing to me but insulting. If it does not stop i assure you i can dish it back out and your not going to like it.

Me and my father were both appauled at some of the things you said above. And everything you said wasent tough love its all about things that you have no business sticking your nose into.

I dont mind being the forum clown but I will not be made into the forum idiot.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-28-2010).]

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I dont mind being the forum clown but I will not be made into the forum idiot.

Now your just splitting hairs... Clown, idiot, joker, they're all synonymous of another. Sorry to use a big word...synonymous means the same as or like the other. Hope that helps.

You are guilty of starting too many threads about the exact same topic. How many threads did you start just for the IMSA? Glad you got the car that you wanted but from reading the thread you won't do the car justice in the end. The car needs the SD-4 in it and needs to be restored as close to historical correctness as possible if you truly feel it has a history to be proven. Just think about it for awhile. If it's money you lack ( I don't know your finances and don't care ) work on what you can and save to get the correct parts back on the car.

If your other thread is truly a rebuild thread, have Cliff move it to the Construction area where it belongs. Post the progress on the car and what you have done. Prove the doubters wrong. It's your car now, you have your dreams but to prove it's historical meaning and then to change things to what you want puts you headed in two different directions.

Just my .02 cents.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You two need to talk this out man to man, and work this **** out. You both have very valid points, and are both right/wrong. I would hate to see two guys who have been friends for a while, lost it over something stupid. You're breaking up the PA family.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is where I draw the line. Andrew your not my father you dont live with me my finances dont effect yours

BULLCRAP - When you OWE me Money from something you purchased from me, it IS my business when you blow $20 at a junkyard, $20 for cheesteaks, ESPECIALLY when that $$ was needed to pay for FOOD, or my Morgage, and when I have to get on you everyday about needing that $, you get pissy with me and tell me I'll get the $. Thankfully, I was able to make due that week, the following week though I asked for the cash again this time to buy my son a present for doing good in school, an XBOX which I planned on using the money you owed me, and money from family to purchase it, you dragged your feet and thankfully something came up, 10 years ago I helped clean up a family estate in NJ, finally getting settled and I recieved enough money to buy the xbox, and my wife a cheap laptop for school.
Now, you dont understand sacrifice, and some people will never understand, in your situation you should have owned up to your debt right away, slowly paying me off whenever you got cash, you DIDNT so that makes it my business until the debt is payed off.

so you have no place to tell me what to do with my life
Wait, I thought Friends were supposed to look out for one another, and help you, encourage you to suceed in life? I guess what your saying is, you will continue to disregard what all your friends have/are saying to you, and its not all about your job search, its your appearance, the way you act in public that we have been working on you to fix. I really dont want to disclose the particulars about the line above, but if your immediate family doesnt notice these things, friends are your last line of defense, and what kind of friend would not say something to you about it??? - one who does not care about you, will let you continue down that path

I'm getting sick of your razzing/harassment on this forum and thus far I havent come back at you in any way. this is all going to change.
Understandable, we've been on you alot, and yes this crap hitting the fan thread will be making things change.
Re-read what you said in my thread and tell me you havent come back at me at all? https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082374.html

You get into stuff about my life and im really getting sick of it.
You invite me in, and get pissed when I speak my mind?

I have been nothing but nice/ a friend to you and this is the treatment i get back.

BULLCRAP first thing out of your mouth when you brought over your Eclipse was that it would blow my POS Ford Fusion out of the water, your stuckup, nose in the air, I have a trustfund, holier than thou, keeping up with the joness', i'm better than you attitude has worn VERY thin, and I do not think that is "nice treatment"
Also, the "I have x amount of running Fieros and you dont" comment is not "nice treatment"
Edit Added - you said many times, and even your father told you to say this to me at Lititz...... I'll win(won) a trophy for my Fieros and you didnt

If it does not stop i assure you i can dish it back out and your not going to like it.
You've already been dishing it out, you think its joking but its exactly the same thing, also threatening me? is that your plan, sue me over what I said, take my Fieros, Take my house and leave my wife and two kids on the street, is that what your daddy said to you?

Me and my father were both appauled at some of the things you said above. And everything you said wasent tough love its all about things that you have no business sticking your nose into.

Tell me if i'm wrong here, but I think I figured this out. Your dad gives you the world because he's afraid you'll move back to mom or something simular, and you abuse this father/son love
and I got too close to the truth and it pissed you off.

Tell me when your ready to grow up, so I dont waste my breath trying to give you realistic advice.

Look im not trying to turn this personal. all im saying is your prying to deep into my affairs and i already kn ow what you are saying. im not an idiot you only need to tell me once. this every day sh*t you asking when im going to get a job yada yada yada is none of your damn business. did it ever occure to you that theres certan reasons i dont have a job right now. Weather they be family or personal? All my dues are paied off to you so you have no worry about where i get $20 here and there from, and its safe to say I wont be buying parts off you anymore. . some things just arnt ment for you to be in and frankley you have been trying to pry into a lot of them lateley. And i dont abuse anything about my father... you realize my mom kicked me out of the house at 13 years old and was told she dosent care if i die in a ditch the day after she just wants me the f*ck out of her house you just imagin having that happen to you and see how you feel if you were in my situation. without my dad i would be in philly some dead beat dope dealer or wrose I love my dad from the bottom of my heart and how dare you go and say i abuse anything with my father ..... I worked for everything i have. I bought my 1st fiero with my hard erned money that i went and traqdes for my 87, i bought everything to my 87 with my hard erned money with very small help from my father when i needed it(mostley to keep it running while i was DD in) i got it painted with money from an old tax refund. I bought my Green GT with my own hard erned money from my old construction job/ a few bucks i had left over from my tax refund in which i sold for more money than i bought it for and went and bought my IMSA. My jeep which i sold and bought my eclispe was a gift from my grandma that to this day I still thank her for the car 1 i love my grandma and 2 im thankful shes kind enough to help me out with a newish car so that I can have safe reliable daily transportation. and my comment about your fuzion was pureley a joke. big deal had i know you were going to get this butt hurt over it i wouldent have said it. And also to tell you the truth you wernt being this much of prick towards me until i bought that IMSA. yhou dont have to worry about me sueing you... i think diffrentley and like to earn what I get. what I ment by that comment was im genrealy a passive person but if I have to start defending myself when you post private stuff about me to insult me or lible me just remember what goes around comes around. Keep your nose in your own business you have your own family and thats who you should be concerned with.

I'm getting sick of your razzing/harassment on this forum and thus far I havent come back at you in any way. this is all going to change.
Understandable, we've been on you alot, and yes this crap hitting the fan thread will be making things change.
Re-read what you said in my thread and tell me you havent come back at me at all? https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082374.html

And to the little number quoted above 1 that was intended to be a joke but from an insulting standpoint i dont even want to have to go back through all the threads where you have gone and made comments about me bing some home depot homosexual waiting for my suposed boyfriend (which i am as straight as they come) to get off work to go and bang him in the back of my jeep/eclipse... one is funny twice might be funny 3rd time it gets onld and as many times you have pulld this on me on and off the forum can you really blame me for poking fun back at you? Its really not even funny the 1st time is it?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-30-2010).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pontiackid86 says: I Love you This much Turboguy!

Man... I realize this is in the trash can, but I really REALLY don't like this picture.

It's bad to make fun of someone's disability that they can't control, but it's another thing to make fun of a baby with a deformity like this. I don't honestly know how someone could actually sit there and photoshop someone's face onto a baby that has a deformity on both arms. This is REALLY upsetting.

I mean, this is a baby... who's guilty of absolutely nothing, who is completely innocent.

How could anyone actually look at this and think it's funny?

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I mean, this is a baby... who's guilty of absolutely nothing, who is completely innocent.

How could anyone actually look at this and think it's funny?

i was under the impression we were to treat those with handicaps equally... in fact i feel it is MORALLY WRONG to give special treatment to the handicapped. just my .02
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did i just witness the end of a bromance?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Man... I realize this is in the trash can, but I really REALLY don't like this picture.

I did NOT photoshop that.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have insulted me many times, most of the time in person, So, do two wrongs make a right? I never said I wasn't wrong, your claiming your innocent.
The home depot thing stems from two things that bother you, hence why some of us were making the comments about it.

Again, I will post this, since you must have missed it in my last post:
Tell me when your ready to grow up, so I dont waste my breath trying to give you realistic advice

Again i have to explaine it to you.. you clearley aked where i was getting the money to put a 4.9 in my IMSA implying that you already knew my dad was going to pay for it? dont bullsh*t a bullshitter you made plenty of other comments as far as engines into my IMSA goes implying that my dad pays for it. And as far as im concerned its none of your business where that money comes from and its not your place to ask. Do i come up to you and ask you where all the money for your project Comes from?

And you tell me when i did the whole "i have an IMSA and you dont" thing... i pulled it with the running fieros comment but that was pureley out of fun. In fact the last time i talked to you on the phone about the IMSA i was asking if you wouldent mind lending me a hand on it if you had the time... the call after that was to pick up your sons spiderman chair and i diodent even make any smart alic comments than... as well. all the times you have razzed you on the forum and off the forum dosent even make up for a fraction of how much you razze me. I'v asked you niceley many times on and off the forum to stop but you cant seem to take a hint that its really starting to piss me off and you just keep on going and going to the point where i dont even want to be around you. its even gotten to the point where you bring me up in threads that have nothing to do with me (the people finer thread you started) Im not claming im inocent and havent went at you but i know when to stop you clearley dont and now were at the point were at.

I dont even want to get into the whole money debate with you on debt. i'v givin you all kinds of help with many diffrent things/ givin you free parts off my parts car/ gave your son a bike that back in the day costed me about 4 sets of your 1/4 window's you sold me/ gave your son a power wheel that i could have sold to a guy i know and made a nice couple of bucks for the weekend with my friends... offered you a free working snow thrower doing the bad winter we just had (which you turned down)... so dont even say i havent even paied you back... I DIDENT EVEN ASK FOR ANY KIND OF REPAYMENT/MONEY for any of the stuff i did it because you are a friend of mine and your/your kids could make better use of it than i could but i still could have sold them myself. And even still all that stuff i GAVE you outweigh's the price of the stuff you SOLD to me.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So now your going to go and play accountant and question me on why i dident use mony from my 86 to do an engine swap on my 87? Ok here goes. My 87 runs and drives just fine.. in fact i took it on a nice little 100+ mile cruise this weekend with a couple of my friends without so much as a hickup all day. So insted of going and imoblizing a perfectley good running car i figured i would go and purchase my dream fiero since the 1st time i saw it when i went junk yarding with stickman and that would be His IMSA. Seeing as how now i dont owe you anything i beleave you should have no concern as to how I spend my money yes it was impulsive and yeat it did put my in a bind for a while but at the end of the day I get to say I own my dream fiero.

And to your think about asking when im getting a job. a friend askes "hey man you find a job yet" a douchbag goes and askes " my wife wants to know when your going to get a job" "I dont have time for you because i have somthing you dont and thats a JOB".
And dont play yourself up to be vicetimzed here..

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-31-2010).]

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do i have to bring up the comments you have said to me in person about my underage sister?

Lol, those are pretty damn funny you have to admit.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol, those are pretty damn funny you have to admit.

Yes but even still when its somthing about my family its not somthing i want to hear. Its demeaning insulting and has no place to be joked about in my eyes. Im firmley aganst insulting someone elses family no matter how low they go to me.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed.

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So this gives you the right to make sexualy graphic comments about my underage sister/

Alright, stepping in. What you're doing right now is going over the top to make Andrew look extra bad in light of other comments in this thread. You talk about other people being butthurt but you're the most butthurt person I've ever met in my life. You act like the rest of us don't go hard on each other. As a matter of fact when you're not around it's typically Me, Tom, and Andrew just making fun of each other pretty viciously. Even in public wherever we've gone. I'm gonna go ahead and say suck it up and move on.

And sexually graphic equals "Hey Rick your sister's almost legal!"?

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 08-31-2010).]

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

N3M3S1S

3865 posts
Member since Dec 2007

I not only had to help out with the booth but i also had 2 cars there to watch over and with you saying a certan individual on here that I do not get along with was there (you joking and being immature again) making me be extra cautious about my cars.

PS, my Dad was the one who sat there all day selling stuff. You had no reason to be so worried about your cars. We bought a goddamn Hummer toy and put it on your car, man we're so vicious. In light of your attitude that day we were very nice to you.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

PS, my Dad was the one who sat there all day selling stuff. You had no reason to be so worried about your cars. We bought a goddamn Hummer toy and put it on your car, man we're so vicious. In light of your attitude that day we were very nice to you.

Your dad was the $hit!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thanked your dad for that.. had you guys not gotten me so up tight about that individual being there i wouldent have been as worried about them. I dident have any additude that day. Between andrews razzing with the SBC T shirt and the whole prom queen trophy AT THE *****NG AWARD CEROMONEY in front of everyone was embarrasing. Im the kind of guy who can but ion a smile and play along just to not cause a scene but that daty really pushed it. That day felt more like a a lets piss of PK86 circus than a car show. I dident build my cars up to take them to a show to get a trophy for forum prom queen and have a shirt with all kinds of photoshops of just me on the back of it. This whole forum thinks im a jobe because andrew cant keep his photoshops and comments to himself. Granted i'v learned a lot from andrew and i think him for it but the razzing and embarresment he p[uts me through isant worth what else he can teach me about them. Im at the point now where i can work on my own cars and only ask him for help when i really need it and even than i try not to bother him with it. and im even at the point where im going to be doing my 1st swap on a car that has a lot of history to it and everyone thinks its a joke by me owning it because im the forum "clown" and im fed up with it

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Removed.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You had an attitude from the beginning of the day. I was all about being chill that day and just doing the t-shirt thing but your 'tude was that of a prick. You can't make an excuse about "wanting to look over your cars" because you were all over the goddamn place. Half the time my dad was sitting at the spot Andrew and I were trying to find you to actually stay there. We did have other things to do and wanted to walk around and **** , not playing find the PK all day. We had an awesome time just chilling and walking around, we weren't concerned with you other than you never being at the goddamned tent.

You were NOT near your cars the whole time. Quit using that as an excuse.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

N3M3S1S

3865 posts
Member since Dec 2007
And what "individual" were you so worried about? Are you talking about Tom? Because dude, seriously, he did nothing to you at all. He offered to detail your cars, WHICH HE DOES FOR A SIDE JOB AND DOES VERY WELL, for free. You were too stuck up and in you're superiority complex to take him up on it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock