Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-10-2010 06:57 PM
Replies: 376 (8230 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 09-29-2010 05:28 PM
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

You mean the kid?? I have a job. I contribute to society. I pay taxes. I put into the welfare funds and whatever else gets taken out of my paycheck. (not saying you dont because you have a job. Congrats.) Its just there are some people that live off their parents yet think they own the world yet need to ask their parents for gas money.

no, i mean you lol. the job stuff matters not to me. natural selection SHOULD weed out a$$holes and those who pick fights (like you). tbh, i have nothing against YOU (as i cant base an opinion of someone off of how they act online...as i stated in a thread a day or so ago). but, i am STRONGLY against your conduct towards PK. if you have beef with him, PM him. admittedly, he is a little immature at least when dealing with you, and YOU KNOW IT. you know exactly where your actions will lead, and im convinced you are hoping for it to lead there. you both would have far less negs if you did this all in private.

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

TG got another vote, looks reddish now

ive seen it as WAY red all day

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 06-15-2010).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea. Cuz turbogirl is so much better. What are you 4?? I actually am headed to bed soon though. I need to work in the AM. It must be nice to feed off everyone else and stay up all night and not have to worry about anything. Dont miss me to much. lol.

I work in the pm you sped Go push your lawn mower.

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't we all agree that you both intensely love each other? Then you can kiss, cuddle, and have makeup sex in the back of pk's jeep. Problem solved.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your the one that cant read. Is it written in to clear of english for you?? What do you try and do for a job?? Did that closed Kmart hire you? I have asked many questions and you cant seem to answer 1 of them.

No i work with my brother in a shope we bothj opened up in a mall. So i can legitimetley say i own a business and you push a lawn mower.

turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I work in the pm you sped Go push your lawn mower.

Still havent said what you do?? What is it?? Cant make up a story that quickly?? I know for a fact you dont work because you didnt make a thread about it. I dont push a lawnmower wannabe tough guy. It moves all on its own. I manage 4 crews. I have 8 mowers going at once plus me and the guy that works with me. I get over 370 properties cut every week. Not to mention the fertilization crews and the 2 landscape crews. You wouldnt be able to handle 3 hours of what I do every day for 10 to 12.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still havent said what you do?? What is it?? Cant make up a story that quickly?? I know for a fact you dont work because you didnt make a thread about it. I dont push a lawnmower wannabe tough guy. It moves all on its own. I manage 4 crews. I have 8 mowers going at once plus me and the guy that works with me. I get over 370 properties cut every week. Not to mention the fertilization crews and the 2 landscape crews. You wouldnt be able to handle 3 hours of what I do every day for 10 to 12.

so you ARE maxican?

lmao, TOTALLY JOKING, i just watch too many racial comedy shows and thats the first thing that popped into my head lol
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No i work with my brother in a shope we bothj opened up in a mall. So i can legitimetley say i own a business and you push a lawn mower.

And what kind of shop is this?? Please tell all. I own 2 businesses and good luck with yours. We all know it had fail all over it. You and your retard brother couldnt do anything alone huh?? Need both your brains to open the door??
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And what kind of shop is this?? Please tell all. I own 2 businesses and good luck with yours. We all know it had fail all over it. You and your retard brother couldnt do anything alone huh?? Need both your brains to open the door??

Clearley my brother is not retarded. He dosent climb into cars sitting up on jackstands and try to drive them. yours on the otherhand is questionable, after all he is related to you.

And we sell leather product's journal's/ log books and other things.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

so you ARE maxican?

lmao, TOTALLY JOKING, i just watch too many racial comedy shows and thats the first thing that popped into my head lol

Not mexican. I know the jokes but the only place I have honestly seen mexicans doing that type of work is about an hour east of me or where the kid lives. They are all white guys working for me besides a black guy and 3 girls. 1 is my gf and the other 2 I went to HS with and we stayed friends.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
most people here doing yard work are old and white, or mexican lol

WTF? howd i get ANOTHER neg? im being nice, christ.....lol

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 06-15-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clearley my brother is not retarded. He dosent climb into cars sitting up on jackstands and try to drive them. yours on the otherhand is questionable, after all he is related to you.

And we sell leather product's journal's/ log books and other things.

So who does the book keeping?? If your brother writes anything like you its gonna fail very soon. Way to go in life. You work for your brother. Is he older or younger than you??
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not mexican. I know the jokes but the only place I have honestly seen mexicans doing that type of work is about an hour east of me or where the kid lives. They are all white guys working for me besides a black guy and 3 girls. 1 is my gf and the other 2 I went to HS with and we stayed friends.

You still push a lawn mower.. would this be the business you run along with your phone salses that you mad $1000 doing. your a joke.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

So who does the book keeping?? If your brother writes anything like you its gonna fail very soon. Way to go in life. You work for your brother. Is he older or younger than you??

We both do it all. Unlike yourself i have an IQ higher than my age.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You still push a lawn mower.. would this be the business you run along with your phone salses that you mad $1000 doing. your a joke.

I dont push it. My cheapest mower was 9k. The phone thing was for the lawncare business. I got 20 for every sale I made. Selling fertilization programs. I dont own the lawncare business. And bonuses for other services I sold during the phone call. Like tree trimming or mulch installs or cutting grass or whatever else. I own a mobile car service and that has 2 guys working for me. And a BBQ grill cleaning service. I have 2 crews with 2 guys each. Both are very successful. You sell chinese made wallets. Go you.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
faaaaq: Nobody drug you into this, you jumped right in on your own.

The other two: Please just shut the hell up, or at least do it somewhere else.

BTW: I was going to give you all -'s but I already did last time this happened.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We both do it all. Unlike yourself i have an IQ higher than my age.

Ill admit I am not insane smart. But I know how life works and I can survive on my own. I have been for a long time now. IQ doesnt mean everything. After you leave your parents maybe you will get a little grasp of what that means.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Huh. Must have got confused and passed out or something. Goodnight.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

faaaaq: Nobody drug you into this, you jumped right in on your own.

it is true that turboguy wasnt what dragged me in, but he REPEATEDLY brought me into it by calling me a fag more than once, AND taking a quote from a different thread of a different topic and using it for his gain, in my name, against PK.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ill admit I am not insane smart. But I know how life works and I can survive on my own. I have been for a long time now. IQ doesnt mean everything. After you leave your parents maybe you will get a little grasp of what that means.

Good but until that happens why dont you STFU and stay out of my business stay out of my threads. why does it concern you how i live my life... Maby theres a reason i refuse to let you know about as to why i havent moved out yet. my family situation isant the greatist and I chose to be close by for them My grandma is sick with brestcancer at 87 years old and my father is 60 year old and is having trouble taking car of my grandma with work and other things we can exactley afford in home care for her while were gone so thats why i stay and help them out. So f*ck you and your ideas of how i should live.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Can't we all agree that you both intensely love each other? Then you can kiss, cuddle, and have makeup sex in the back of pk's jeep. Problem solved.

I thought the jeeps back seat was reserved for tom?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought the jeeps back seat was reserved for tom?

Dude really this stuff is not funny... you want to discuss this go to another thread.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude really this stuff is not funny... you want to discuss this go to another thread.

Dont get your panties in a wad

In before trashcan

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 06-15-2010).]

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh. My. God.

Somebody said something about the downfall of the forum? Neither of you are right, and you both look like jackasses...you both really need to calm down and let it go. I've said this before, PK. Is it really so tough to ignore somebody?
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first post in the trash can.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the heck, I need to add to my count.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another thread trashed thanks to....ohh you get the point of it by now its only thread #3.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-16-2010).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And we sell leather product's and other things.

ooooooo kinky, is it a Spencers or an El Dorado's?

lol not picking a fight just thought of that when i read it
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another thread trashed thanks to....ohh you get the point of it by now its only thread #3.

It just happened kid. I made a comment you since you think your like the man or something you and your grandmas jeep can do whatever they want and can make anything happen and didnt like what I said and since your a kid you cant deal with negative comments about your stupid game. And tried to flip out on me and make me look like a jackass yet you failed horribly at it and made yourself look like a little kid even more than you already are. And those excuses about not moving out on your own are good ones. Lol. My father has cancer and I take care of him just fine. I see him every day. And I can still live on my own. Its not hard to do. If you actually had a job and didnt make up a story about your brothers success and tried to make it your own about that stupid leather store and actually got a job you would realize its not that hard. Stop making up excuses and grow the hell up. Make your own money. Buy your own cars. Are you on unemployment?? Are other people giving you money??
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

im a 1st generation ahole.

You can think that. You try hard but you fail. Just like everything else you try and think your good at. Your just a little kid trying very hard to be grown up.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bagged over 20 Jeeps today, sadly it wasnt worth taking pics of
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea. Not many are.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesus, I goto my front door to close it and what goes by... PK86 in his Abercrombie Jeep.... Beeping at me

it was too dark, but i'm guessing he just picked his mexican boyfriend jesus up from Home Depot after a long day of work.

PK found himself a sugar daddy!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It just happened kid. I made a comment you since you think your like the man or something you and your grandmas jeep can do whatever they want and can make anything happen and didnt like what I said and since your a kid you cant deal with negative comments about your stupid game. And tried to flip out on me and make me look like a jackass yet you failed horribly at it and made yourself look like a little kid even more than you already are. And those excuses about not moving out on your own are good ones. Lol. My father has cancer and I take care of him just fine. I see him every day. And I can still live on my own. Its not hard to do. If you actually had a job and didnt make up a story about your brothers success and tried to make it your own about that stupid leather store and actually got a job you would realize its not that hard. Stop making up excuses and grow the hell up. Make your own money. Buy your own cars. Are you on unemployment?? Are other people giving you money??

I dont have to make you look like a jackass. you do a fine job at doing that yourself. Your the one whos immature enough to go and get into an internet fight with a 22 year old.. you wernt making fun of the game you were making fun of how i parked to get me to retaliate... Face it your an immature peice of sh*t.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

ooooooo kinky, is it a Spencers or an El Dorado's?

lol not picking a fight just thought of that when i read it

Nah journal's. closest thing to that kinda sh*t we have is a bullwhip a legitiment one nothing for that kinda stuff.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Jesus, I goto my front door to close it and what goes by... PK86 in his Abercrombie Jeep.... Beeping at me

it was too dark, but i'm guessing he just picked his mexican boyfriend jesus up from Home Depot after a long day of work.

PK found himself a sugar daddy!

Shut up.. i was picking it up from getting a U joint replaced.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shut up.. i was picking it up from getting a U joint replaced.

Jesus' U-Joints are already going bad? You must really be working him over. Tom will be jealous.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Being the only off road vehicle to make it through hardcore extreme mudholes and being the only one to be able to do it is hard on a truck.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH CRAP I MISSED THIS GOING INTO THE TRASH I WANTED TO POST THIS ASAP!!

Sorry PK, it was just too funny. I was enjoying your jeep thread there for awhile...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Being the only off road vehicle to make it through hardcore extreme mudholes and being the only one to be able to do it is hard on a truck.

It was a big a** rut not the whole corse. people go to that corse every day there is a trench where people have gotten stuck so much that when they spin there tires it gets really deep hence the name death trench. as deep as it is now i was told my multapule people im the only one they have ever seen make it through it... And here you go off with your assuming again.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whoa whoa. Pix or it didn't happen! Because Jeeps are EXTREEEMEß
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave