Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-10-2010 06:57 PM
Replies: 376 (8230 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 09-29-2010 05:28 PM
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

Yea. I know of one too. Is it the same one?? Because the one I know doesnt have a job and leaches off his parents and grandma for everything. They even pick cars out for him. Only makes sense as they are the ones buying it for him but still.........

hey now. why are you TRYING to pull me into this so much?
IP: Logged
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

TG - "I miss you"
PK - "I miss you too"
TG - "I cant wait to trash your next thread"
PK - "I cant wait for you to trash my next thread"
TG - "I'm going to pretend i'm your dog and you put peanut butter on yourself"
PK - "Yum, i'm getting excited already"
TG - "Oh Yes!"
PK - "I'm Spent"
TG - "Gnight"
PK - " I <3 U"
TG - " I <3 U2
<click>

And btw, ROFL!
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
The jeep was a gift from my grandma. Shes getting older and has left my brother a buick and and my dad her old house in her will. She wouyldent take no for an answer and bought me a jeep that shes giving me before her will..... So f*ck you and have a nice day.

In other words she knows you dont have a job and no way to support yourself. So she lets you drive her jeep. Smart grandma. To bad the smarts ended with her. Is your brother and stupid and worthless as you?? Or does he have a job or live on his own or any sort of responsibility??
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

hey now. why are you TRYING to pull me into this so much?

Because hes nothing but a self conniving a$$hole who isant happy until everyone else is misrable.. ill be right back im gona go get a beer.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im sure he has already PM'd cliff crying.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 06-15-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In other words she knows you dont have a job and no way to support yourself. So she lets you drive her jeep. Smart grandma. To bad the smarts ended with her. Is your brother and stupid and worthless as you?? Or does he have a job or live on his own or any sort of responsibility??

He has a job as well as me you dumba$$ your the one who takes on a job you cant even do.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Im sure he has already PM'd cliff crying.

From what i understand he alreay warned you once.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh you do have a job?? What is it?? What do you try and attempt to do for a living?? When you first get a job do you know everything about the industry?? I mean your little faag bf made like 3 threads about how he was getting a job and was nervous because he didnt know what to do at the interview. But that was ok for him to do but I cant ask a question about the plastic injection industry?? Makes perfect sense to some retard somewhere I guess??
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ill be right back im gona go get a beer.

Miller lite?

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 06-15-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From what i understand he alreay warned you once.

I just made a comment about how you where blocking the lane and the lies came pouring from you. He didnt warn me. He told me not to intentionally trash all of your threads.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just made a comment about how you where blocking the lane and the lies came pouring from you. He didnt warn me. He told me not to intentionally trash all of your threads.

You knew it was going to turn into this and that was what you wanted. Stop being so childish and acting so victimized. Your a peice of sh*t and you know it.

PFF
System Bot
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

im an idiot.

Yes you are. At least you can admit it. Thats the first step.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

You knew it was going to turn into this and that was what you wanted. Stop being so childish and acting so victimized. Your a peice of sh*t and you know it.

How am I the piece of sh*t when I am the one with a job and my own cars and my own money?? Doesnt make sense to me at all.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes you are. At least you can admit it. Thats the first step.

At leas i can wipe my a$$ without asking the whole world how to do it. Can you?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-15-2010).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dogs love peanut butter

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few more votes and someone will be gone. you guys better back off going after each other. This isn't RFT and this type of behavior doesn't belong on this forum.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 06-15-2010).]

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be faster if you followed this link and chatted in real time while browsing the forum. Furthermore, it wouldn't record your responses.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/075007.html

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 06-15-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dogs love peanut butter

Andrew frankley none of this is funny and im asking you niceley to stop so please stop. its really annoying.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by katore8105:

It would be faster if you followed this link and chatted in real time while browsing the forum. Furthermore, it wouldn't record your responses.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/075007.html

He wouldent know how to get to it anyway... he would need help.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Andrew frankley none of this is funny and im asking you niceley to stop so please stop. its really annoying.

PK86 as a kid

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I mean your little faag bf made like 3 threads about how he was getting a job and was nervous because he didnt know what to do at the interview.

...i made one thread about being nervous for an interview.. why do you INSIST on dragging me into this lol? (also, why isnt him calling me a fag more of an issue with everyone? so what im not a fag. if he was calling me the n word it would be a HUGE issue, even tho im white)

i have no issue admitting to having not had many jobs (2 including my current one). im honest about EVERYTHING. you dont seem to be, and are aiming to offend. you are why they made the word Troll. i see many divorces in your future, if you can get that far with anyone. i dont understand why natural selection cant weed out the a$$hats... oh yeah, because society HELPS people who would normally be killed off due to their severe social inadequacies....
PFF
System Bot
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

A few more votes and someone will be gone. you guys better back off going after each other. This isn't RFT and this type of behavior doesn't belong on this forum.

dito

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 07-13-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...i made one thread about being nervous for an interview.. why do you INSIST on dragging me into this lol? (also, why isnt him calling me a fag more of an issue with everyone? so what im not a fag. if he was calling me the n word it would be a HUGE issue, even tho im white)

i have no issue admitting to having not had many jobs (2 including my current one). im honest about EVERYTHING. you dont seem to be, and are aiming to offend. you are why they made the word Troll. i see many divorces in your future, if you can get that far with anyone. i dont understand why natural selection cant weed out the a$$hats... oh yeah, because society HELPS people who would normally be killed off due to their severe social inadequacies....

I dont see divorces i see a bunch of butcch women who use him.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate seeing such a cute couple argue.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TG - "I miss you"
PK - "I miss you too"
TG - "I cant wait to trash your next thread"
PK - "I cant wait for you to trash my next thread"
TG - "I'm going to pretend i'm your dog and you put peanut butter on yourself"
PK - "Yum, i'm getting excited already"
TG - "Oh Yes!"
PK - "I'm Spent"
TG - "Gnight"
PK - " I <3 U"
TG - " I <3 U2
<click>

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

I hate seeing such a cute couple argue.

Its a shame
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really cant expect much from you 2 can i

Looks like its past turbogirls bed time.. good riddance.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-15-2010).]

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We don't like to be involved in domestic disputes. We don't wanna be called to your divorce hearing.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

We don't like to be involved in domestic disputes. We don't wanna be called to your divorce hearing.

TG is busy, he cant reach PKs keyboard from under the desk
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

I really cant expect much from you 2 can i

Looks like its past turbogirls bed time.. good riddance.

I had to call Nemesis to get on the forum, this was too damn funny
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No I was just laughing at everything.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont forget your sig

PFF
System Bot
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Say what?? I dont seem to be honest about everything?? Please explain?? Your little kid friend is the one that makes up rediculous stories about his grandmas jeep and his honda and whatever else his 7 year old mind thinks up. How can I be in the wrong??
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Say what?? I dont seem to be honest about everything?? Please explain?? Your little kid friend is the one that makes up rediculous stories about his grandmas jeep and his honda and whatever else his 7 year old mind thinks up. How can I be in the wrong??

your logic is totally fail tbh lol. whether PK lied or not, or is a POS or not, doesnt change whether YOU are or not
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i dont understand why natural selection cant weed out the a$$hats... oh yeah, because society HELPS people who would normally be killed off due to their severe social inadequacies....

You mean the kid?? I have a job. I contribute to society. I pay taxes. I put into the welfare funds and whatever else gets taken out of my paycheck. (not saying you dont because you have a job. Congrats.) Its just there are some people that live off their parents yet think they own the world yet need to ask their parents for gas money.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No I was just laughing at everything.

Good comeback... How many brain cells did you fry comming up with that one.... ohh yopu must have asked for it on another form.. a simpeltin like you couldent have come up with that one on his own.

Sphynx

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SphynxSend a Private Message to SphynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You mean the kid?? I have a job. I contribute to society. I pay taxes. I put into the welfare funds and whatever else gets taken out of my paycheck. (not saying you dont because you have a job. Congrats.) Its just there are some people that live off their parents yet think they own the world yet need to ask their parents for gas money.

And clearley you cant even read.... i have a job.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good comeback.

Yea. Cuz turbogirl is so much better. What are you 4?? I actually am headed to bed soon though. I need to work in the AM. It must be nice to feed off everyone else and stay up all night and not have to worry about anything. Dont miss me to much. lol.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TG got another vote, looks reddish now
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And clearley you cant even read.... i have a job.

Your the one that cant read. Is it written in to clear of english for you?? What do you try and do for a job?? Did that closed Kmart hire you? I have asked many questions and you cant seem to answer 1 of them.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock