Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hilarious thread on my jeep forum. Hummer hunting:D by pontiackid86
Started on: 06-10-2010 06:57 PM
Replies: 376 (8230 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 09-29-2010 05:28 PM
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

So you block off the parking lot to take some stupid pics of the hummer??? What a nice guy. Cant park then take pics or didnt know if you could make the turn??

because he made sure someone was planning on using that lane. er, oh yea i forgot, every lane of every parking lot is ALWAYS in use, with at least 5 cars driving down them at any given time
IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you block off the parking lot to take some stupid pics of the hummer??? What a nice guy. Cant park then take pics or didnt know if you could make the turn??

Dude honestley go f*ck yourself.. I dont like you and never will I wasnet blocking any part of the parking lot that there was high traffic and the store was closed anyway......

And its quite clear you dident read the other thread... its a jeep game. not like i was just taking pic of a hummer because i though it was cool... but i wouldent expect a moron of your stature to understand that.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-13-2010).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

And its quite clear you dident read the other thread... its a jeep game. not like i was just taking pic of a hummer because i though it was cool... but i wouldent expect a moron of your stature to understand that.

I must be a moron too because I still don't understand the point of this "game".

I should of took pics of me going by all these Jeeps with my ATC at the offroad park. I could of "bagged" 15 of them....

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 06-14-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:
I must be a moron too because I still don't understand the point of this "game".

I should of took pics of me going by all these Jeeps with my ATC at the offroad park. I could of "bagged" 15 of them....

Its just one of thoes pointless fun games that enthusist's do. no real point to it just somthing to get a nice kick out of.
yashmack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yashmackClick Here to visit yashmack's HomePageSend a Private Message to yashmackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my 4x4 suburban is bigger than most hummers i come across and can carry alot more equipment
its a 93 3/4 ton and from what i hear gets close to the same gas mileage
friend of mine got a ride in one to an event and couldnt fit more than a couple speakers in it
i can fit a full sound system including 2 subwoofers and 2 loudspeakers with amp rack
all the speakers are dual woofers too
hummers are a waste of money
humvee H1 all the way
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To each his own, but I dont get it?
I love my Jeep and I would love to have a real Hummer but they are not in the same class of vehicle. The Jeep is a very small sport vehicle and the humV is a work horse. NOT the same.

As far as the GM hummers, well they cant be a Jeep
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So exactly when does the game become fun?

------------------

billpapps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think its like a game of when us older guys was kids. Like when we would see a VW bug.
But instead of saying (Love Bug) in a punch to the arm. They are taken Pics.

HEH Good thing we didn't have camera back then. We would have a grand of Pics a day.

HEH we had Cameras Just not on Cell phones :P

[This message has been edited by billpapps (edited 06-14-2010).]

ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FJ's FTW
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its just one of thoes pointless fun games that enthusist's do. no real point to it just somthing to get a nice kick out of.

So you have had your grandmas jeep for a week and your a enthusiest?? Lmao. Your grandma bought it for you exactly the way it is. You haven't even turned a wrench on it yet. And sorry. I forgot kmart was open during the day. My bad. If it was closed why where you there?? to get a better look at the hummer you wish your grandma could have afforded for you??
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you have had your grandmas jeep for a week and your a enthusiest?? Lmao. Your grandma bought it for you exactly the way it is. You haven't even turned a wrench on it yet. And sorry. I forgot kmart was open during the day. My bad. If it was closed why where you there?? to get a better look at the hummer you wish your grandma could have afforded for you??

Your nothing but a god damn chubby fingered loser. i hope that bar starts to catch up with you real fast... they couldent even stand you over at the peanut gallerey RFT. And how would you know that i dident turn a wrench on it. I installed and wired the light bar. i put on the mirror relocators. installed a new TPS installed the hardtop.. try again chubby fingers. You dont know anything.

And BTW i was looking at an H3 but went for the jeep insted. so try again chubby fingers try again,

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-14-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey PK, why don't you bring your Jeep to Harrisburg and we'll see who bags who in H1 vs. Jeep? Bring your camera.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 06-14-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Hey PK, why don't you bring your Jeep to Harrisburg and we'll see who bags who in H1 vs. Jeep? Bring your camera.

Ehhh i dunno.... i dont think id be able to pull you out WHEN you get stuck.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your nothing but a god damn chubby fingered loser. i hope that bar starts to catch up with you real fast... they couldent even stand you over at the peanut gallerey RFT. And how would you know that i dident turn a wrench on it. I installed and wired the light bar. i put on the mirror relocators. installed a new TPS installed the hardtop.. try again chubby fingers. You dont know anything.

And BTW i was looking at an H3 but went for the jeep insted. so try again chubby fingers try again,

Actually I was invited over there. Your the one that dissapeared anytime anyone called you out. I know for a fact you didnt put a TPS or any other work on your jeep because you would have made a thread about it. I know alot more than you. And when you get stuck let me know. Ill come pull you out with my ford. You still have yet to tell me why you think I have chubby fingers or that I am a loser?? Who is the one that doesnt have a job or a car they bought on their own?? Can survive and live on their own?? Yea thats what I thought. Didnt mean to ruin your thread but you brought it. I was just making a comment. The only reason your ratings bar is even is because you cry about it when it goes red and get people to rate you. I dont.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually I was invited over there. Your the one that dissapeared anytime anyone called you out. I know for a fact you didnt put a TPS or any other work on your jeep because you would have made a thread about it. I know alot more than you. And when you get stuck let me know. Ill come pull you out with my ford. You still have yet to tell me why you think I have chubby fingers or that I am a loser?? Who is the one that doesnt have a job or a car they bought on their own?? Can survive and live on their own?? Yea thats what I thought. Didnt mean to ruin your thread but you brought it. I was just making a comment. The only reason your ratings bar is even is because you cry about it when it goes red and get people to rate you. I dont.

Actuley yes i did make a thread about it just not on here because its not a JEEP forum you dunce. I did do all the work myself because unlike you i can do my work right unlike you who screwes up an oil change and cant even fix a temp gauge. And i have only gotten stuck once because i dident give it enough gas going through a mud pit. How bout you go get your ford stuck so i can laugh at you. Ford dident win the war.... In fact ford never was even good enough to make a military vehical.

So please go kill yourself your beginning to annoy me.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-14-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your jeep is very far from a military jeep. And still stuck on those things huh?? I fixed the temp gauge and I didnt do anything to screw up an oil change. Yea. You said you got stuck once when you made up that story about how everyone gets stuck at that place but you. When you make up stories at least make them somewhat believable.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol....turdman is giving PK crap for avoiding an immature argument (in other cases, not this time obviously lol) and PK is playing into turds hands....

PK, dont you remember when he said he PLANNED to f*** up all your threads? this will be trashcan FAST unless you ignore him
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your jeep is very far from a military jeep. And still stuck on those things huh?? I fixed the temp gauge and I didnt do anything to screw up an oil change. Yea. You said you got stuck once when you made up that story about how everyone gets stuck at that place but you. When you make up stories at least make them somewhat believable.

How do you know it was made up all yopu do is assume everything, Assume i dident make it through assume i dont know how to work on a fiero, Assume you can do an oil change. Youi cant do anything but come on here and try to give me a hard time... What they kick you off RFT chubby fingers?
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because its totally unrealistic. It sounds like a little kids story. If everyone has tried it and your grandmas jeep was the only one to make it with a very novice driver its very unrealistic. It just sounds made up. Something you do alot of. Lmao. It just sounds made up.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because its totally unrealistic. It sounds like a little kids story. If everyone has tried it and your grandmas jeep was the only one to make it with a very novice driver its very unrealistic. It just sounds made up. Something you do alot of. Lmao. It just sounds made up.

Again your assuming i dont know how to drive a big vehical... Lets see. GMC KODIAC with a 35FT unextended crane on it. Fusio with an artic boom lift on it. international with a 35FT unextended crane on it. Not to mention my first car i started driving in for a couple months was a jeep grand wagoneer . any more asumptions you would like to make? ohh ya and i can do an oil change right and you cant.
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actuley yes i did make a thread about it just not on here because its not a JEEP forum you dunce. I did do all the work myself because unlike you i can do my work right unlike you who screwes up an oil change and cant even fix a temp gauge. And i have only gotten stuck once because i dident give it enough gas going through a mud pit. How bout you go get your ford stuck so i can laugh at you. Ford dident win the war.... In fact ford never was even good enough to make a military vehical.

So please go kill yourself your beginning to annoy me.

I don't wanna get into your argument too much, but I wanna make sure you know your Jeep is actually a Dodge, and that it really isn't the same as the M spec jeeps of old.

ALSO, Ford made MANY MANY military vehicles, INCLUDING THE JEEP!

Ford Built airplane engines for the British government. B-24 Liberator and gliders bombers for the U.S. Military. Ford also turned out tanks, armored cars, jeeps and engines for robot bombs. Ford's plants in Great Britain and Canada had joined the production efforts of the United States and poured forth everything from mobile canteens to four-wheel-drive trucks and autos, grenades, bombs and engine-powered landing craft.
PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1942 Ford....

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again your assuming i dont know how to drive a big vehical... Lets see. GMC KODIAC with a 35FT unextended crane on it. Fusio with an artic boom lift on it. international with a 35FT unextended crane on it. Not to mention my first car i started driving in for a couple months was a jeep grand wagoneer . any more asumptions you would like to make? ohh ya and i can do an oil change right and you cant.

Yea. Because driving cranes will help you get through a mud pit. And riding in it and moving it in a parking lot doesnt really count as driving. And I daily drive 18k pounds. And I have a CDL. And I used to drive coach buses for Krapfs. You should know who they are.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

1942 Ford....

The kid has FAIL written all over him.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea. Because driving cranes will help you get through a mud pit. And riding in it and moving it in a parking lot doesnt really count as driving. And I daily drive 18k pounds. And I have a CDL. And I used to drive coach buses for Krapfs. You should know who they are.

Ya i know what krapfs busses are. bunch of idiots who cant even handel a bus... i just saw one of there busses in an accident the other day. Was that you driving it?

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya i know what krapfs busses are. bunch of idiots who cant even handel a bus... i just saw one of there busses in an accident the other day. Was that you driving it?

nope. he USE to drive. musta already had an accident

you ignore ME but not him? jerk >:P lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

True for christ's sake he cant even do an oil change right why trust him with a bus full of kids. Dude this girl im dating can even do an oil change right.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why you keep saying I cant do an oil change?? Because I didnt want my food to get cold and I was hungry so I cant change oil?? Is that all you have really?? Its pathetic even for a kid. And I can drive anything. I even have hasmat. If you know what that is. I have had 1 wreck my entire life besides a couple demolition derbys. And it wasnt my fault. And I only drove school buses into and out of the shop. I drove coach buses and every once in a while a septa bus. And I will agree with you. Some are idiots. But not all. Mostly the people running the place. So you pull any hardcore mudding trucks out of a puddle with your grandmas jeep yet?? Seeing how all you do all day is drive around in your grandmas jeep with your parents gas looking for hummers to take pics of with the phone or camera your parents bought you.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by faaaaq:

Shut up fag. Im not ignoring you. I just dont care what you have to say. Its just as useless and made up as what the kid says but no where near as funny.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why you keep saying I cant do an oil change?? Because I didnt want my food to get cold and I was hungry so I cant change oil?? Is that all you have really?? Its pathetic even for a kid. And I can drive anything. I even have hasmat. If you know what that is. I have had 1 wreck my entire life besides a couple demolition derbys. And it wasnt my fault. And I only drove school buses into and out of the shop. I drove coach buses and every once in a while a septa bus. And I will agree with you. Some are idiots. But not all. Mostly the people running the place. So you pull any hardcore mudding trucks out of a puddle with your grandmas jeep yet?? Seeing how all you do all day is drive around in your grandmas jeep with your parents gas looking for hummers to take pics of with the phone or camera your parents bought you.

Again showing how much of a stunod you are.. How am i going to pull big a$$ dodges out with a jeep.
and you have had one more wreck in yoiur life than i have. Geuss all thoes demolition durby's knocked your head around a little bit.. loser.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Shut up fag. Im not ignoring you. I just dont care what you have to say. Its just as useless and made up as what the kid says but no where near as funny.

Its like anyone cares what you have to say. Your the idiot who goes and trads a 2002 ford focus SVT that you cant even preform an oil change on the right way for a POS supra that is a near 15 years older than your focus.... Yup your a smart one. Hows that temp gauge doing... speeking of which do you even own a fiero?

PFF
System Bot
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its like anyone cares what you have to say. Your the idiot who goes and trads a 2002 ford focus SVT that you cant even preform an oil change on the right way for a POS supra that is a near 15 years older than your focus.... Yup your a smart one. Hows that temp gauge doing... speeking of which do you even own a fiero?

Its my car and I will do what I want with it. How do you figure my supra is a POS?? Because I bought it myself?? Its a way better car than the focus. More power. RWD. Easier to find parts for. Way more fun. And about the same gas milage and insurance cost. About 76 a year more for insurance. And you still have yet to tell anyone how I screwed up an oil change?? And yea I have a fiero. No engine in it at the moment. Dont know what I am gonna go with. But at least I can do an engine swap instead of using my parents money ricing it out. And the temp gauge is wonderful. Works great in every car I own. Or drive. You still have yet to respond to any of my comments kid?? Why is that?? Because yours are made up and mine are true?? Go get a job. Anything. You where at Kmart. Did you get an application?? Oh wait. I forgot. They where closed with a parking lot with cars in it and their lights on during the day.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its my car and I will do what I want with it. How do you figure my supra is a POS?? Because I bought it myself?? Its a way better car than the focus. More power. RWD. Easier to find parts for. Way more fun. And about the same gas milage and insurance cost. About 76 a year more for insurance. And you still have yet to tell anyone how I screwed up an oil change?? And yea I have a fiero. No engine in it at the moment. Dont know what I am gonna go with. But at least I can do an engine swap instead of using my parents money ricing it out. And the temp gauge is wonderful. Works great in every car I own. Or drive. You still have yet to respond to any of my comments kid?? Why is that?? Because yours are made up and mine are true?? Go get a job. Anything. You where at Kmart. Did you get an application?? Oh wait. I forgot. They where closed with a parking lot with cars in it and their lights on during the day.

Ok ill tell you how you screwed up an oil change. 1 you started toido it and insted of thinking with your head you though with your fata$$ and went and stuffed your face before finishing the job. during which time your little brother left unattended made his way into as car up on jackstands with the key left in the ignition so he could turn the car on and spray oil all over the place, and also endanger himself by being in a car that is up on stands. and screw up another gauge you wernt able to fix and you though it screwed up your engine.... Now i might be doing somthing wrong but when i do an oil change
1 i dont have a gragre full of oil
2 I dont leave the job half done to go and stuff my face
3 I dont leave my keys in my ignition so a child can start the car
4 i dont leave a car up onm jacks unattended and if for some reason i do i lock the doors so no one can get inside it and potentaly harm themselve's
5. I dont have a brother dumb enough to go and start a car when its clearley in the middle of being worked on.

Not to mention when im done my gauges arnt screwed up and my engine still runs 110%

Now tell me if im doing somthing wrong enlighten me you pathatic chubby fingered waste of skin?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-15-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Im waiting on your answer retard.. accrding to you im doing sopmthing wrond during my oil changes.. to do it right involv's broken gauges an idiot brother and oil all over the place... im waiting. dont have all day here chubby fingers?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets pretend pontiackid could ignore turboguy. This thread would still suck but probably wouldn't end up in the trash can.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh.. So its wrong to go to WORK all day and be hungry?? Sorry. And I didnt have a garage full of oil either. And all the gauges worked afterwards. I honestly have no idea why it stopped working for that little bit. Because I went on with my business and next time I started the car it worked. And little kids dont know what they are doing. Please for the love of god dont have kids. You are to stupid to have one. It prolly wouldnt be able to breath on its own. How come you edit your posts like crazy yet you still cant spell anything right?? Does it man you feel manly to call a little kid stupid jackass?? You have all the time in the world. You have no job. You have no responsibilities. Ya gotta take the whale out feeding before all the other whales eat it all?? And I highly doubt you change your own oil. You use your parents money and go to pep boys. And you still have yet to reply to anything I have said?? Why is that. You just have the oil change thing and a broken gauge. Think of something new. Its getting old. And why do you call me chubby fingers?? I thought you dreamed of me being mexican?? Arent they skinny?? God your dumb.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You two should really think about marriage counselling.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought faaag and the kid got along great??

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 06-15-2010).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see this going into the trash real quick

Originaly posted by Turboguy327
Shut up fag. Im not ignoring you. I just dont care what you have to say.

Name calling is against forum rules.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought fag and the kid got along great??

No. you and rick.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock