Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 486 (26122 views)
Last post by: MstangsBware on 10-21-2010 10:05 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I cant help myself, I feel the need to post but at the same time, nothing to say negative, both Jazz and Loyde have been helpful to me in the past... I sit back, watch the flames commence and wait for the dumpster to swallow up this topic. also I can count on one hand the people I dont like here and none of them are in this topic.

Going to may one of those custom shop top dumpsters for this Thread like you did for the others?
IP: Logged
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Going to may one of those custom shop top dumpsters for this Thread like you did for the others?

I could come up with a bunch of ideas for photoshop, but not at this time... maybe if it hits the trash can
Kostarossa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KostarossaSend a Private Message to KostarossaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am answering to this because you mentioned my name.
1) I referred you to a friend with every responsibility that is carried by a referral. And because you didn’t honored your promise on delivering the harness I am no longer friends with Aris as he accuses me as well for this.
2) Aris wanted to buy everything from you instead of buying them from 3800performance but how he can send you $10000 when he knew that for my drive train I was waiting for 2 years. He wanted to pay and get the stuff ASAP like everybody else.
With a few words maybe you don’t respect Aris but you didn’t respect a friend who referred you to a friend. Apart from that Aris is not a cheap guy. He didn’t ask you how much you are selling a harness. He asked you how much  you want <- to make a harness in a month.
After all you said to me on the phone:
“What you are going to do hire an attorney? This will take time and money. And at the end what you will achieve, probably get your money back”

So I don’t understand why you are referring to me while you should be referring to Aris who has mind on his own and also can take care of business on his own even if this is abroad.

I am sure Aris will see your post and will respond to you.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my personal experiences with loyde have been good, i needed a ECM flashed for my L36, and i paid loyde, he shipped me a ECM already flashed and i had not even shipped him my old ecm yet, we cross shipped them so i wouldnt be out of my car.

experience was great for me, that being said a ECM flash probably only takes minutes and nets a huge profit for him, but none the less my experience was great.

on the wiring harness, id expect each harness takes atleast a week of work to turn one out (assuming you have a regular job going on too)

matthew
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

on the wiring harness, id expect each harness takes atleast a week of work to turn one out (assuming you have a regular job going on too)

matthew

I too had my PCM flashed with Lloyd. It was a fine transaction.

As for the harness... I did a complete re-do of my harness in 3 days, working on it after work, and I had no previous experience whatsoever.

Due to what has transpired in this thread. It would be highly unlikely that I would ever did another transaction with Llyod. Not because he screwed me, but because of all the negative things in this thread. Plus I really don't like the way he has handled this whole situation. Not good business in my eyes.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 04-14-2009).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

my personal experiences with loyde have been good, i needed a ECM flashed for my L36, and i paid loyde, he shipped me a ECM already flashed and i had not even shipped him my old ecm yet, we cross shipped them so i wouldnt be out of my car.

experience was great for me, that being said a ECM flash probably only takes minutes and nets a huge profit for him, but none the less my experience was great.

matthew

Matt: There are certainly a number of good transactions that Loyde has completed. I purchased a 2003 GTP PCM from him. The program ran like absolute sh*t and I had to reprogram it myself but he did deliver the unit. He also delivered another PCM to a fellow club member that started his 3800 on the first try. That program ran better. What impressed me most was that Loydes program got the PCM to start the engine with no VATS issues. I have since discovered the secret but had no idea how to do it at the time.
Loyde does have considerable talent but what I read on this post is very discouraging. He should know better that a hostile reply and a refusal to take responsibility for his own actions won't get him referrals or new customers. As such I can no longer recommend him as a source until such time that all of the many complaints are addressed here and his customers receive the mechandise for which they rightfully paid. It is possible that there may be one or two nut jobs on this post that are making false claims but from the large number of complaints I cannot believe that everyone is wrong. I will simply say that the preponderence of evidence is against him.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Matt: There are certainly a number of good transactions that Loyde has completed. I purchased a 2003 GTP PCM from him. The program ran like absolute sh*t and I had to reprogram it myself but he did deliver the unit. He also delivered another PCM to a fellow club member that started his 3800 on the first try. That program ran better. What impressed me most was that Loydes program got the PCM to start the engine with no VATS issues. I have since discovered the secret but had no idea how to do it at the time.
Loyde does have considerable talent but what I read on this post is very discouraging. He should know better that a hostile reply and a refusal to take responsibility for his own actions won't get him referrals or new customers. As such I can no longer recommend him as a source until such time that all of the many complaints are addressed here and his customers receive the mechandise for which they rightfully paid. It is possible that there may be one or two nut jobs on this post that are making false claims but from the large number of complaints I cannot believe that everyone is wrong. I will simply say that the preponderence of evidence is against him.

And yet another example of someone else ripping someone's else's code. I knew I should have locked your PCM and any for that matter that go to the NH NJ area.

And Dennis, you are the hack job from hell for alot of people in the early 2000's with all that turbo mess you tried to put out. I ended up with one of those on a Fiero to 'try' and work out, it was SCRAP more like it. I have not seen any of your supposely 3800 install work as of yet, but I reserve judgement that it is a mess most likely.

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 04-14-2009).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FastFieros

2698 posts
Member since Nov 2000

Originally posted by Kostarossa:

I am answering to this because you mentioned my name.
1) I referred you to a friend with every responsibility that is carried by a referral. And because you didn’t honored your promise on delivering the harness I am no longer friends with Aris as he accuses me as well for this.
2) Aris wanted to buy everything from you instead of buying them from 3800performance but how he can send you $10000 when he knew that for my drive train I was waiting for 2 years. He wanted to pay and get the stuff ASAP like everybody else.
With a few words maybe you don’t respect Aris but you didn’t respect a friend who referred you to a friend. Apart from that Aris is not a cheap guy. He didn’t ask you how much you are selling a harness. He asked you how much  you want <- to make a harness in a month.
After all you said to me on the phone:
“What you are going to do hire an attorney? This will take time and money. And at the end what you will achieve, probably get your money back”

So I don’t understand why you are referring to me while you should be referring to Aris who has mind on his own and also can take care of business on his own even if this is abroad.

I am sure Aris will see your post and will respond to you.

Kostas, you are the MIDDLE man period.... Aris gave you XXXX amount of money to get 3800 parts. You negotiated a price with me that was different than the price you charged/told Aris what the total. You admitted to me you are using Aris to get money to fund your 3800 parts I shipped also. Then when the harness was lost, I told you directly, and you just indicated that Aris was not going to be happy with that. The transaction was with you, not Aris.
Kostarossa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KostarossaSend a Private Message to KostarossaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spoke with Aris on the phone. He said he will post all the messages we exchanged as he was receiving them too. You see I am an honest guy and to avoid any misunderstanding therefore every mail you were sending to me was going to Aris too

So you misunderstood. Aris does not accusing me of stealing his money as he knows I didn't charge him even 1 cent more. He is accusing me for referring you too him.

I am sure once he posts you will be for one more time a small time liar....period.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loyde, we both know you do not do anything special to the PCM's you sell.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I don't know what it is that he does to try and block people from seeing his tune but, the guy in Indiana who did my in car tune had to hack through Lloyd's security in order to change the tune.
PFF
System Bot
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

I don't know what it is that he does to try and block people from seeing his tune but, the guy in Indiana who did my in car tune had to hack through Lloyd's security in order to change the tune.

There is only about 3% of PCM's that I have done that are 'locked', and that is out of about 400 PCM's I have done since 04. IF your PCM was a hybrid mix, like being a manual trans application, then it made it difficult to UPLOAD to, but not download and scan with a scanner.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

There is only about 3% of PCM's that I have done that are 'locked', and that is out of about 400 PCM's I have done since 04. IF your PCM was a hybrid mix, like being a manual trans application, then it made it difficult to UPLOAD to, but not download and scan with a scanner.

You did mine in late 2006 and it is an auto trans. This past Dec. I was in Ohio visiting family for Christmas and I went over to Indiana to have some in car fine tuning done. The tuner had to hack through your protection.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And yet another example of someone else ripping someone's else's code. I knew I should have locked your PCM and any for that matter that go to the NH NJ area.

And Dennis, you are the hack job from hell for alot of people in the early 2000's with all that turbo mess you tried to put out. I ended up with one of those on a Fiero to 'try' and work out, it was SCRAP more like it. I have not seen any of your supposely 3800 install work as of yet, but I reserve judgement that it is a mess most likely.

These are scirilious allegations and remarks. First off no one ripped off your code. It was never used to make a penny, or shared with anyone and outside of that PCM being able to start the car the calibrations were WAY OFF not by an inch but by a mile. It wouldn't even idle for long. I would be happy to share my new calibration with you and you can compare the changes. Unlike yourself I don't mind sharing what I have learned.
As for my work why don't you come to Carlisle in June and say hello pal. I'd be happy to show you my install first hand and a few cars there that have the turbo KIT system installed that you call crap. BTW, some of these are 8 years old and still working. Those that see what I have done can judge for themselves. We already know your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Rather than throwing flames my way, I would think that a more constructive use of your time would be to make restitution to the many people that you still owe products to.
If you read the comments early on in this post I took a lot of heat for defending you but at this point Loyde is the only one with the solution.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

I, myself plan to visit Loyde Monday or Tuesday and get a status update on him and my project.

Everyone just take a few deep breaths.

--Will Martin

Any news on #019? I remember the time when your car was dropped off at Archie's.

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Any news on #019? I remember the time when your car was dropped off at Archie's.

That business is between Will and I... we have discussed the path of that car. BTW, thanks for the pic too..nice memorys to have over the course of being in the Fiero community since 1996 ... man, time flys since 1998 in St Louis where I heard many stories about Fiero people in genreal that were/still are trying to do business. Its not like we all have not had our ups and downs, only to get back up again...
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loyde,
For those of us who are willing to be a little more patient as long as we see communication and progress, would you please give us a weekly update as to how things are coming along. Knowing that some on the list are starting to get their stuff would do wonders for your reputation here and as you know people have short memories. When you get time let us know your current list of past due and its status.
Thanks

[This message has been edited by muttly69gto (edited 04-18-2009).]

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, LLOYDE !!!!>>>>> Its Rich in Ct. Does this mean i'll be getting the rest of the parts for my 3800 swap ??????? I was probably the last guy to get a engine from you, Remember ???

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2009 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

WOW, LLOYDE !!!!>>>>> Its Rich in Ct. Does this mean i'll be getting the rest of the parts for my 3800 swap ??????? I was probably the last guy to get a engine from you, Remember ???

I remember clearly... transaction complete and you were 100% happy... might of been later than you wanted, but your clearly indicated you were in no hurry. Yet another coming in to throw mud where none is needed just because I was late in shipping.

fieroelliott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroelliottSend a Private Message to fieroelliottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For all those that currently have business with Loyde, GOOD NEWS!! I just received my harness from Loyde. The workmanship is excellent as always. This I see as a very positive step in the right direction!

For those that of you who DO NOT have business with Loyde, time to find another victim to harass!!
PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this thread a while ago and just always chose to stay out of it. However, I just wanted to say that I was probably one of the first people to comment on Loyde's 'late' business practice years ago. We discussed our disagreements and spoke on the phone many times. Most of the calls were me asking him for some assistance and suggestions with the install. Other calls were issues we had getting the car to idle perfectly (it turns out the IAC pins were backwards at the ECU end). Through a few hours on the phone, the issues I had on my end and the issues with the harness were resolved. I had edited my posts back in 2006 once our transactions had been completed and we were squared up. These were issues many years ago, before the turn around time for these parts was known. We were expecting parts in a matter of a month or two and that time frame grew beyond our expectations.

The reason I decided to post in this thread is because I see a lot of people in a similar situation. The forum does breed drama and it seems a lot of people have lost confidence and began to post many negative things. Based on the stories I'm reading, I can't say I disagree. However, I wanted to offer a bit of encouragement to say that while things were bad for a while there, it appears as though Loyde is once again active on the board. I'm hoping that these 'extended' turn around times will eventually get squared away and that there are people who end up with everything they ordered, even it took longer than necessary. I'm not saying its acceptable practice by any means, but there are things more important in some people's lives than the internet and their business. It is unfortunate when things come up, and its not too uncommon to put yourself in front of others at times. I think there are ways the issues could have been resolved with refunds, etc, but that's in the past now.

Even with my issues, I felt overall the transaction yielded a successful and fun transformation of a fiero from a car that couldn't get out of its own way to a little zippy ride that's faster than most things around town. While it was all going on, there was a lot of frustration because in the middle of a project, you want everything now and each new part is the next hold up. Looking back on it, while it would have been amazing to have the parts the month after ordering, the car has been running perfect for over three years now worry free and those extra few months really didn't make that big of a difference in the big scheme of things.

Since that transaction, I've referred Loyde to a few people in my area just warning that the parts may not come overnight. Each person I have spoken with about parts from Loyde actually received them in a timely manner, and they are still happy with the parts today. Once of these examples is my girlfriends father, who has an 03 pcm that was just programed a couple months ago. There were a few extra days to exchange phone calls and emails but everything has gone smoothly.

Hopefully in the end everyone else gets the parts they paid for and those that need Loyde's services in the future will be able to have smooth transactions. I'm sure there will be those that refuse to do business with Loyde, but for those that still wish to, (Or need to in the case of the 03 bonne pcm), here's wishing to the best of luck...
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

I saw this thread a while ago and just always chose to stay out of it. However, I just wanted to say that I was probably one of the first people to comment on Loyde's 'late' business practice years ago. We discussed our disagreements and spoke on the phone many times. Most of the calls were me asking him for some assistance and suggestions with the install. Other calls were issues we had getting the car to idle perfectly (it turns out the IAC pins were backwards at the ECU end). Through a few hours on the phone, the issues I had on my end and the issues with the harness were resolved. I had edited my posts back in 2006 once our transactions had been completed and we were squared up. These were issues many years ago, before the turn around time for these parts was known. We were expecting parts in a matter of a month or two and that time frame grew beyond our expectations.

The reason I decided to post in this thread is because I see a lot of people in a similar situation. The forum does breed drama and it seems a lot of people have lost confidence and began to post many negative things. Based on the stories I'm reading, I can't say I disagree. However, I wanted to offer a bit of encouragement to say that while things were bad for a while there, it appears as though Loyde is once again active on the board. I'm hoping that these 'extended' turn around times will eventually get squared away and that there are people who end up with everything they ordered, even it took longer than necessary. I'm not saying its acceptable practice by any means, but there are things more important in some people's lives than the internet and their business. It is unfortunate when things come up, and its not too uncommon to put yourself in front of others at times. I think there are ways the issues could have been resolved with refunds, etc, but that's in the past now.

Even with my issues, I felt overall the transaction yielded a successful and fun transformation of a fiero from a car that couldn't get out of its own way to a little zippy ride that's faster than most things around town. While it was all going on, there was a lot of frustration because in the middle of a project, you want everything now and each new part is the next hold up. Looking back on it, while it would have been amazing to have the parts the month after ordering, the car has been running perfect for over three years now worry free and those extra few months really didn't make that big of a difference in the big scheme of things.

Since that transaction, I've referred Loyde to a few people in my area just warning that the parts may not come overnight. Each person I have spoken with about parts from Loyde actually received them in a timely manner, and they are still happy with the parts today. Once of these examples is my girlfriends father, who has an 03 pcm that was just programed a couple months ago. There were a few extra days to exchange phone calls and emails but everything has gone smoothly.

Hopefully in the end everyone else gets the parts they paid for and those that need Loyde's services in the future will be able to have smooth transactions. I'm sure there will be those that refuse to do business with Loyde, but for those that still wish to, (Or need to in the case of the 03 bonne pcm), here's wishing to the best of luck...

John (Jncomutt) , has posted in the past about our transaction, but he did edit it because it was NOT an accurate post, just as this one is not today also.
The transaction was with Bill his uncle. John was the middle man for information, and most likely the one that found my website, PFF, and maybe even sent the parts. Bill however was the one that paid the money, and was the one trying to do the install for the most part. At some point in 2006 my life starting going downhill really bad, and this was the time that Bill’s harness was being built. I think I did some other parts too that actually were ordered after the initial order of the harness. One thing I notice with a lot of people is that with time and talk, they decide they will go ahead and do that cam, go ahead and do that intercooler… things that need to be done at the time of install and not 6 months down the road when you have to pull that engine to get that nice new VS or XP cam in there.
So at some point along the way John told me of the story he will copy my wire harness because he will build a manual install instead of the automatic install that Bill was doing. When this came to light, I was really defensive at this point to even do the harness. Bill and I had discussions however that indicated the project was 100% Bill’s and Bill was fine with the timeframe as he was out on business and the snow was flying at the time.
Basically the transaction at this time was 100% on track and in good standing with the person that paid for the services. There was the mis-wire on the IAC as John indicates. It was John and I that discussed why this idle was erratic, and usually this is vacuum and they did remove the intake for the cam install.
As to the post below this one by Dave… I have no transactions past or future with this person. He speaks as does many in this thread out of context and as a vendor just looking to better his business. You will note on his websites that no installs appear to be documented showing the quality of work he brags will come out of his shop.
Feel free however to visit http://www.fastfieros.com/projects for real documented quality work that will be on track by mid-summer 2009.. New projects are already coming in for July 09, so please contact me with plans and appointments.

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 04-23-2009).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not trying to harass you Loyde, but just admit you F'ed up and get back on track. No one cares or wants excuses. I have a German repair shop and things do get screwed up here and there, but I make sure I make things right. Your attacks on Dennis and a few others should have been done through pm's. Even if you are right, words can hurt your business.
I recently started a Fiero swap shop in NJ and I based my product on the quality of your work. It looks excellent. I expect to have a very reliable, clean swap come out of my shop.
It is good that you are trying to make things right, but don't expect things to turn around overnight. Trust will come again with time.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT 3800s/c, 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com
www.hausofguru.com

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John (Jncomutt) , has posted in the past about our transaction, but he did edit it because it was NOT an accurate post, just as this one is not today also.
The transaction was with Bill his uncle. John was the middle man for information, and most likely the one that found my website, PFF, and maybe even sent the parts. Bill however was the one that paid the money, and was the one trying to do the install for the most part. At some point in 2006 my life starting going downhill really bad, and this was the time that Bill’s harness was being built. I think I did some other parts too that actually were ordered after the initial order of the harness.

The posts were edited after things were cleared up between us, not because it was in accurate. I did this to prevent more of this drama in others thinking our transactions weren't completed or that there was anything that wasn't squared up between us.

One thing I notice with a lot of people is that with time and talk, they decide they will go ahead and do that cam, go ahead and do that intercooler… things that need to be done at the time of install and not 6 months down the road when you have to pull that engine to get that nice new VS or XP cam in there. Bill and I had discussions however that indicated the project was 100% Bill’s and Bill was fine with the timeframe as he was out on business and the snow was flying at the time. Basically the transaction at this time was 100% on track and in good standing with the person that paid for the services.

This car never had the plans for an intercooler or a cam. Since day one this car has never been apart for a cam or intercooler. Snow had to started to fall since we went all summer without necessary parts and it became a non-issue as the car wouldn't be driven until spring either way. I mentioned this in my original post that the time frame became a minor issue in the large scheme of things. Once the first summer went by, we had all winter again.

So at some point along the way John told me of the story he will copy my wire harness because he will build a manual install instead of the automatic install that Bill was doing. When this came to light, I was really defensive at this point to even do the harness.

Wrong. My car was OBD1 at the time and was never planned to be OBD2. My OBD1 car was running well before this car was. I've had plans to wire my car on a stand alone before ever choosing to go obd2. The harnesses I've made are nothing similar to the one you've produced.

There was the mis-wire on the IAC as John indicates. It was John and I that discussed why this idle was erratic, and usually this is vacuum and they did remove the intake for the cam install.

You and I discussed the issues because I was the one, at the time, doing most of the work both in arranging all the transactions and installing parts when they came. It is my uncles car, but I worked extensively on it. Again, the intake was never removed from the car and it still has the stock cam. The engine had under 1200 miles on it at the time of install and there was never a plan to disassemble it.

Its unfortunate you took my original post in this thread so defensively. I wrapped that post up stating that others here have had good transactions with you, and that they were happy with their purchases. My post wasn't a 'flame' towards you but rather an attempt to be unbiased review of the transactions I have personal experience with.

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can say different as my car shifter great and Loyde even told me how he set it up to not spin on take off. My car with many witnesses seen it bring the wheels off the ground on launch while I see other set ups from differnt programers spin like made on take off loosing traction.

I was stopped many times by folks telling me it did it and those who came out to see it when I had it up for sale seen it. Loyde clearly sets up the computers differently and I will have to have him set mine next one up if he is still doing this then. Rick B
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

I can say different as my car shifter great and Loyde even told me how he set it up to not spin on take off. My car with many witnesses seen it bring the wheels off the ground on launch while I see other set ups from differnt programers spin like made on take off loosing traction.

I was stopped many times by folks telling me it did it and those who came out to see it when I had it up for sale seen it. Loyde clearly sets up the computers differently and I will have to have him set mine next one up if he is still doing this then. Rick B

I hope that is just a joke.

Oh, and let me guess, you spin the rims inside the tires all the time too right?

[This message has been edited by darkhorizon (edited 04-23-2009).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, and let me guess, you spin the rims inside the tires all the time too right?

Read here you little Sh*& starter //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/039846.html many folks seen it. You are nothing but a pot stirrer and honestly I should have smacked your A$$ at the 25th. When I seen how skinny you were I decided it wasnt even worth it and would be like beating my 6 year old. You were to much of a puss to say anything to me there as You looked over thinking I didnt see you when you wormed away.

If you cant say something to someones face you need to honestly shut up. I'm sick of your mouth here as you think you are something speacial and argue with everyone. You have made a horses rear out of yourself with all of your garbage and to stupid to know it. Rick B

I thought you were leaving anyhow? Rick B

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF could not get lucky enough for Scott Wolforth to leave.... and as you indicate Rick, those peachfuzz balls of his only swing when he behind the keyboard.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF could not get lucky enough for Scott Wolforth to leave.... and as you indicate Rick, those peachfuzz balls of his only swing when he behind the keyboard.

I'm not defending anyone here.

Lloyd,

From a business point of view, you are not helping yourself out here by attacking anyone. As a good business person you need to keep your comments to yourself and just tend to the business at hand (getting people the parts they paid for).
RumbleB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lloyd, im not throwing mud. I got the engine fine, thanks, but im still waiting for my harness / computer / modified ac lines. I have probably been the nicest of all your mad customers and have not posted at all on here where as everyone else has been venting there fustration. So, im asking again, will i ever see the rest of my part that i already paid for ?

Rick C.

------------------

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1188 posts
Member since Oct 2007
P.S.

Althou you what you did to people was wrong and you know exactatly what you did, i give you alot of credit for coming back on here, because you had to know you were going to get alot of SH$T from people. Just make it right and i recomemd for everyone to just accept / move on, and try to let him make it right.

------------------

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

P.S.

Althou you what you did to people was wrong and you know exactatly what you did, i give you alot of credit for coming back on here, because you had to know you were going to get alot of SH$T from people. Just make it right and i recomemd for everyone to just accept / move on, and try to let him make it right.

I sent you an email, which -duh- is what you should have done.. as per my records, the last email from you was 10-10-08 indicating complete, and you are happy, you finally understand the stage 2 IC.... .... .. .... I suggest you might consider the email path if you have a problem....

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are nothing but a pot stirrer and honestly I should have smacked your A$$ at the 25th

But you didnt...

You didnt notice that I stood behind your car for like, oh 10 minutes waiting for you to come introduce yourself? I had no clue what you looked like, and you never made any indications that it was your car when I was there.

I didnt have any problem talking to DL10, or troyboy, or any of the other haters there... and they didnt seem to have any problem shooting the **** with me.

I even brought my car and paraded it around so everyone HAD a reason to make fun of me, so you didnt even have to "smack my ass" like you so desperately wanted to I guess.

Here is what archie said a few days before you "didnt" kick my ass.

Let's talk about stupidity, you have to know that many of the people you've insulted & attacked are going to be at the show. Knowing that, just how stupid do you have to be to post your picture up so you can be easily spotted?

[This message has been edited by darkhorizon (edited 04-23-2009).]

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God I really hate this forum sometimes

Sickened by al the nonsense that unaffiliated people have to add in this thread ( and others ). I have personally met Loyde several years ago ( Eric Nelson from WCF ). As far as I'm concerned he has popped tall and slinging parts out the door, any other dribdle on here is usless

Going back to RFT
RumbleB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chicken McNizzle:

God I really hate this forum sometimes

Sickened by al the nonsense that unaffiliated people have to add in this thread ( and others ). I have personally met Loyde several years ago ( Eric Nelson from WCF ). As far as I'm concerned he has popped tall and slinging parts out the door, any other dribdle on here is usless

Going back to RFT

Good bye!
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is what archie said a few days before you "didnt" kick my ass.

Do me a favor and please dont run into me again. I gave you one break and that is all I am going to say to you.. Rick B

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill watch my back, I am in toledo every other weekend.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh and loyde, I was wondering if you could go and edit out my full name from all of your posts about me.

I can provide a list if you cant find them all.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock