Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 486 (26124 views)
Last post by: MstangsBware on 10-21-2010 10:05 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that he went on another trip for another Chinese wife. Or, I believe that his business is booming, and he don't need regular folk. He is getting the big money, keeping his name good! (Sarcasm. loyde, very nice work there buddy. Why don't you tell us about your life?)

Edit: Page ownership. So, after this post, I am expecting another call from loyde? He, he, he. What a tool.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I have an interesting question. Since this guy is such an A$$hole and everyone seems to be getting screwed left and right, is there a reason he is not banned yet or is he another "protected member" of the forum because he does work on these cars?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????????

Never mind, I have nothing new to say.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I think that he went on another trip for another Chinese wife. Or, I believe that his business is booming, and he don't need regular folk. He is getting the big money, keeping his name good! (Sarcasm. loyde, very nice work there buddy. Why don't you tell us about your life?)

Edit: Page ownership. So, after this post, I am expecting another call from loyde? He, he, he. What a tool.

WoW Loyde is gone again???
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

WoW Loyde is gone again???

No--There are those that just really have nothing intelligent to say so they resort back to childish tatics and remarks......
jeffdean42

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A class action law suit is in order... I would sue if this guy has not touched my ****ing fireo in 5 years and has small tree growing in the damn motor bay.. I bet the frame is rusted all to hell.... no way in hell would i take that car back...

This guy work on fireos in a shack on the side of his trailer? or does he use the shack for cooking his meth? does the guy even have a shack... looks like he don't even have a tree to work under....this guy is such a ****in loser he has to ORDER A BRIDE? I bet she is missing more teeth then this meth head.

I hate scammers, I don't have to order something from this ******* to be part of this thread.. I could have been scammed by this prick if i had not seen this thread, he is a ****ing scammer that has a accuse for everything... most scammers are smart, they keep there mouths shut!

Get off the ****ing meth, Fix the guys car, fill the orders or refund there money and close shop! they need retards like you for garbage pick up.! ****ing snagged tooth garbage eating inbred... By allowing this prick to get away with **** like this other scammers are going to follow suit,

jeffdean42

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jeffdean42

116 posts
Member since Mar 2010
a psychic vampire as one who attempts to psychologically manipulate others by systematically playing the victim; for example, a person who constantly uses some minor physical flaw as an excuse for their shortcomings and a means of gaining sympathy and favor from others

[This message has been edited by jeffdean42 (edited 06-10-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jeffdean42:

A class action law suit is in order... I would sue if this guy has not touched my ****ing fireo in 5 years and has small tree growing in the damn motor bay.. I bet the frame is rusted all to hell.... no way in hell would i take that car back...

This guy work on fireos in a shack on the side of his trailer? or does he use the shack for cooking his meth? does the guy even have a shack... looks like he don't even have a tree to work under....this guy is such a ****in loser he has to ORDER A BRIDE? I bet she is missing more teeth then this meth head.

I hate scammers, I don't have to order something from this ******* to be part of this thread.. I could have been scammed by this prick if i had not seen this thread, he is a ****ing scammer that has a accuse for everything... most scammers are smart, they keep there mouths shut!

Get off the ****ing meth, Fix the guys car, fill the orders or refund there money and close shop! they need retards like you for garbage pick up.! ****ing snagged tooth garbage eating inbred... By allowing this prick to get away with **** like this other scammers are going to follow suit,

Great post....Alot will come from it......Thanks for your concern......
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jeffdean42...

I called out a friend and fellow Texan when they told Archie to "go to hell with AIDS" and I am telling you the same... what you have typed is offensive and crass.
Yeah, it's your right to exercise free speech and type about all your pent up emotions...

It is my right to exercise hitting the (-) button on you.

Hope what you said made you feel better, because I know neg'ing you made me feel better.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

jeffdean42

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^ that exactly why members should not beadle to ban members... some support scammers.

Not like i am going to lose anything, I could make a new account, my IP can me hidden by proxy. not that anyone cares.

Whats stopping me or someone else from making 100 accounts and giving my self a +? all it takes is 30 days, 30 post? I have seen it happen before...

anyone with common sense should know not to support scammers.... the cops told me if i ever catch someone stealing to beat the **** out of them leave them tied up at the corner and they will pick them up...
jeffdean42

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jeffdean42

116 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Archie has noting to do with this.. he has a crew, he gets things done... he does not have a fiero with a tree growing in the back sitting out back for the last 5 years.

I don't think Archie needs to scam people, Shitty work is one thing, but he gets the job done.. i would rather buy something from Archie, then to buy something from a known scammer.

PFF
System Bot
jeffdean42

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jeffdean42

116 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Great post....Alot will come from it......Thanks for your concern......

I just gave you a +... Ill give everyone a plus as long as i don't find out there a scammer..

I HATE SCAMMERS.
longgonefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longgonefieroSend a Private Message to longgonefieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow ok didn't expect the long list of replies. All I was looking for was if the guy was still alive or not as long as he is still breathing I still have a slim chance of seeing my project come full circle. Honestly on the whole Meth comments rant I have met Loyde and talked to him and he seems respectable. Not trying to defend him for his practices because he has been sitting on my car for 3 years but really do we need to go down the Meth theory road here? Once again I ask has anyone heard from Loyde in the past 45 days. It would be nice to know that someone has heard from him seeing as it is a little difficult trying to call TX from Afghanistan.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is the thing with fast fieros, you never know if you will be the one. I too get a kick out of bashing this loser. I don't feel bad in the least bashing on loyde. Why not? I feel that crooks, scammers, and thieves need to be brought out into the light. mustangsbware has his lips wrapped around loydes tiny little ****. Nom, nom, nom! Screw you fast fieros. Screw you scammers. Screw you ****suckers. Nom, nom, nom.

Last time that I wrote in this thread, little **** loyde called me at my house. Feel free to call me again. I will give him another earfull.

For those that keep him in business, so very sorry for your losses. Many a Fiero has not been completed by this loser. A few months ago, he seemed to be coming back around. Now, back to the same game. Does anyone else see a pattern here? I can't be the only one to see that he is a pathological liar.

Edit: I am kind of an a$$. I know this, and accept it's responsibility. But, I am also very caring and giving. I would NEVER scam someone out of their money or belongings. This pulls at my heart strings, and no one will tell me to stop bashing this crook. No one can tell me to stop bashing any crooks. My virtue is strong, and will be addressed.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-10-2010).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's going to stay on this forum until the members demand he not be here. Cliff obviously won't intervene, so it's up to the members. Loyde called me too the last time I said he should be banned. I'm sorry, but he's taken TENS if not HUNDREDS of thousands of forum mebers' dollars. You guys should have lynched him a long time ago. Put a lien on his business, his house, his tools, everything that you can. Call the cops and file a report, and don't accept anything back that's not in the same condition it was in when you dropped it off. Get an attorney involved, if ALL the people scammed get together, they can pool their resources (from the sounds of it there are a LOT of resources). I'm telling you guys, if this keeps happening, you're as much to blame as he is, for not putting a stop to his criminal behavior (Cliff I'm talking to you too).
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meth.. Chinese whores... whats the difference?
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

You are such a loser Scott.

I am working hard... I have done 4 swaps already this year. Working on late projects in between..

Bash me all you want. None of you here have transactions with me except Kieth, and I did email you back to the sandbox.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FastFieros

2698 posts
Member since Nov 2000
Why should I waste my time reading PFF?

I am tried of the defense crisis.. People on here are smart and call me for information and products.

Enjoy guys.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I said......pathological! I love this shat!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:
I am working hard... I have done 4 swaps already this year. Working on late projects in between..

I'm sorry did I miss something? When was Will's project completed? You're right, you need to be done on PFF. One of the guys that you ripped off, and has apparently been waiting since 2008, is in the military. For defrauding someone serving our country, you should definitely be put in jail.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 06-10-2010).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

One of the guys that you ripped off, and has apparently been waiting since 2008, is in the military. For defrauding someone serving our country, you should definitely be put in jail.

Of all the things that kept me out of this thread, this is what brought me back. I mean, who cares about someone in Afghanistan? The guy is only protecting your right to purchase overseas brides? And you say that, "and I did email you back to the sandbox."? Nice! This guy is protecting us, and you emailed him in the sandbox!? That is all that you have to say?
PFF
System Bot
jeffdean42

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2010 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nevermind

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, looking at your swaps, Meth is obviously what you are on. You are worthless to post crap like this.

Cliff should ban you for insulting someone's wife and family. People like you are the bottom of the trash heap.

Keep the posts on track, negative things about family members aren't supposed to be posted on this forum. I don't care how pissed off you are at any one person, this is uncalled for.
jeffdean42

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I herd Loyde was getting sued???

how this guy make a wire harness?? does he just send a pile of old spliced up wires..... not checking to see if they work...
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the issue was he never sent most of them, not that the craftsmanship was bad, but not knowing diddley about cars, I can't say anything about that. There are people that claim they had to redo his work, but he claims the same thing about their work, so go figure. If I had to choose, I would probably believe them over him though. He could be as gifted as DaVinci but who cares if he rips people off and doesn't do the work?
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hear he does good work, if you are willing to wait a few years before he gets around to it. I wouldn't have him do any work for me because of his business practices. At least now, there are others that offer the same product and services so there are choices.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076477.html

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 06-11-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

So I have an interesting question. Since this guy is such an A$$hole and everyone seems to be getting screwed left and right, is there a reason he is not banned yet or is he another "protected member" of the forum because he does work on these cars?

Bingo! If the shoe was on the other foot and it was V8Archie who did this--the Texas 5 would be all over this thread and shawnbag would be peeing his pants.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Bingo! If the shoe was on the other foot and it was V8Archie who did this--the Texas 5 would be all over this thread and shawnbag would be peeing his pants.

That's funny I was just thinking the same thing. This behavior is worse than anything I've ever seen Archie get accused of, even on his fallout with one of the members (sorry I can't recall his name and it's not important enough for me to look it up). Whether or not Archie's work is worth the charge, at least he works on the cars. This scam artist doesn't even do that, and when he's "done" with something it's worth less than it was when he started. I kind of wish he was located in Houston, that way it would be convenient for me to drop in on him and harrass him to get working. Probably best for me that he's 200 miles from me so I won't get myself in trouble

*EDIT* Why haven't you Dallas guys tried to get involved in this yet out of curiousity? Does he make sure not to screw the Dallas people over?

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 06-11-2010).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

madcurl can you PM me and tell me about the Texas 5 ? I usually stay out of these bashing threads, deserved or not. I generaly don't evven read them. I do think that he has used members here and it needs to stop. It will stop when folks stop dealing with him. I think 50 more reds than greens gets the ban?

Bitte ein Bier?

And Blake, yes I did

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 06-11-2010).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Well, looking at your swaps, Meth is obviously what you are on. You are worthless to post crap like this.

Cliff should ban you for insulting someone's wife and family. People like you are the bottom of the trash heap.

Keep the posts on track, negative things about family members aren't supposed to be posted on this forum. I don't care how pissed off you are at any one person, this is uncalled for.

Sorry I have built more 11 second fieros than anyone on this forum
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I hear he does good work, if you are willing to wait a few years before he gets around to it. I wouldn't have him do any work for me because of his business practices. At least now, there are others that offer the same product and services so there are choices.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076477.html

Is that really a customer’s car that has been sitting for 5 years untouched?
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry I have built more 11 second fieros than anyone on this forum

I didn't question how many crappy swaps you did that went in the 11's. I stated a fact, "your swaps, the ones you have shown, look like crap."

Another thing I stated was, "anyone who bashes another forum members wife or family should be banned."
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

*EDIT* Why haven't you Dallas guys tried to get involved in this yet out of curiousity? Does he make sure not to screw the Dallas people over?

The same reason you haven't, the Houston guys haven't nor the people from New York, ect......This transation has nothing to do with anyone but the owner and the swapper.....

Edit....What are you going to do help this guy out since you are so concerned with helping out?

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 06-11-2010).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

Yes, yes it is. And there is another thread about that specific car.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001
I don't know about you guys, but I hope Lloyde doesn't get banned. Watching him comment on threads is like watching a dramatic movie script unravel. In fact, I'll sell you the rights to produce the film for $500,000. Cheap for such an entertaining movie, these days.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like drama.
jeffdean42

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

is that a chop top??
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

is that a chop top??

Yes. Archie chopped it I believe. See the "Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fast Fieros" thread.
jeffdean42

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now its a rust bucket... :/

what it cost for a chop top? 5k? plus the price of the car... so i guess that's about 10K+
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

now its a rust bucket... :/

what it cost for a chop top? 5k? plus the price of the car... so i guess that's about 10K+

Without paint, it looks like Archie charges $4500. With paint, depends on cost of paint, and difficulty of application, of course, but you can add the cost of painting the car to the $4500.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock