Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4872 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So in my mad rush to get my car ready for paiunt tomorrow I went to Junk freight to get plastic rivit's and a gun to put on archies rocker's and my door pannels. Well I pick them up and get back to my house and start work on it. The gun came with a set of rivits that worked perfectley but, I bought 2 extra bags of rivit's that every one of them broke during the applacation process. So i went to BOH house to pick somthing up and he stated that it might be to cold for them to latch right. So I get home and fill a mug of water put the rivits in it and stick it in the microwave for 50 seconds and take them back out. I try to use them again and whala they do what they were made to do. I hate harbor freight sometimes.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is why some people shouldn't be allowed to use tools.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

This is why some people shouldn't be allowed to use tools.

I would have liked to see you do it without heating them up In a cold garage. Ohh yea you wouldent know about that because your down in texas.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go stand in a iced over fountain and clean leaves off a underwater screen, I bet you'd make 2 threads about that one. Why bash plastic rivets because you failed to realize that not everything works in the cold.

Really, don't talk to me about cold, I moved here from Michigan.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rick, its cold everywhere... since the start of the year, we've had ONE day that was "average."

Usually this time of year its around 60ish - today it didn't even get up to 40.

It might be better in Texas, I don't know - but it does sick here.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go stand in a iced over fountain and clean leaves off a underwater screen, I bet you'd make 2 threads about that one. Why bash plastic rivets because you failed to realize that not everything works in the cold.

Really, don't talk to me about cold, I moved here from Michigan.

Stay the hell out of my threads.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, if I didn't point it out someone else would have. Nothing wrong with the rivets, just user error.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maybe its not harbor freights fault...maybe it the cheap ass who bought the damn things @ harbor freight in the first place, also please don't make a thread about everything you fart.. kthnxbi

[This message has been edited by HI-TECH (edited 03-03-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, if I didn't point it out someone else would have. Nothing wrong with the rivets, just user error.

Well im sorry i never used them in the cold before and dident know they needed to be warm to work properley. Seriousley grow the f*ck up.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Seriousley grow the f*ck up.

Says the person who complains something isn't good enough because he is doing it wrong.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

maybe its not harbor freights fault...maybe it the cheap ass who bought the damn things @ harbor freight in the first place, also please don't make a thread about everything you fart.. kthnxbi

Ho bout you go crawl back into the hole you came out of. You and jm have to be the most childish immature assholes on this fourm. I was posting it to warn people about them for if they get stuck with them. Unfortunatley harbor freight is the only place for miles around where I live that selles these and I needed them urgentley. So I wasent being cheap for buying the only ones I could find. I have already had a person PM me about other options which I dont even know what to tell him. So please the both of you have a nice tall glass of shut the f*ck up and have a nice day.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-03-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about you hit up google and find a spell/grammar check program .. better yet firefox has one built in and guess what? its in your price range douche... so why don't you go have a tall glass of "you're a fu*king retard with no life and gtfo" and ill buy the drink for you. cheap-ass.
edit: ohh Sh*t looks like you found one now you just need that glass of bleach....

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Careful HI-TECH, pontiackid lives in a crappy teen drama movie where he will now feel challenged by you, this will result in a lame comebacks then he will eventually tell you to "step up your game" or "you don't know who your messin with".

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-03-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how about you hit up google and find a spell/grammar check program .. better yet firefox has one built in and guess what? its in your price range douche... so why don't you go have a tall glass of "you're a fu*king retard with no life and gtfo" and ill buy the drink for you. cheap-ass.

How the **** am i cheap ass when im using comcast HSI Have 3 laptops (2 vista) (1 xp for travel) 3 fieros one that I have spared no expense on getting it to where is is right now. A Firebird as my DD. And good job pointing out my spelling I'm sure the whole forum dosent know how bad a speller I am . And no life? I have friends buddy, I get invited out to the bars insted of drinkin alone. I have a Girlfriend. Im traning for a career. So go head and keep calling me a cheap ass with no life. Whats next ******* ?

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Careful HI-TECH, pontiackid lives in a crappy teen drama movie where he will now feel challenged by you, this will result in a lame comebacks then he will eventually tell you to "step up your game" or "you don't know who your messin with".

heh...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You 2 mistakes done yet?
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How the **** am i cheap ass when im using comcast HSI Have 3 laptops (2 vista) (1 xp for travel) 3 fieros one that I have spared no expense on getting it to where is is right now. A Firebird as my DD. And good job pointing out my spelling I'm sure the whole forum dosent know how bad a speller I am . And no life? I have friends buddy, I get invited out to the bars insted of drinkin alone. I have a Girlfriend. Im traning for a career. So go head and keep calling me a cheap ass with no life. Whats next ******* ?

wooooooo im skeeerrrddd, you got sum comkast interwebs and 3 pr0nz boxes.. also how much training can there be for " the big button for the bigmac meal" & " regular or curly fries?"
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe if we ignore him he will go away.

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe if we ignore him he will go away.

no then he will make retarded threads talking to himself. RTF tried it, it didn't work.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wooooooo im skeeerrrddd, you got sum comkast interwebs and 3 pr0nz boxes.. also how much training can there be for " the big button for the bigmac meal" & " regular or curly fries?"

No more like CDL class A with hazmat endorsment.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

no then he will make retarded threads talking to himself. RTF tried it, it didn't work.

Talking to myself? Tell me when I do that Im not Shawn.

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And before that it was something else, I think I even remember you saying you where going to get into NPPL and play me once. None of it will ever happen
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And before that it was something else, I think I even remember you saying you where going to get into NPPL and play me once. None of it will ever happen

Shows hoe much you know with your POS spimmy. The NPPL fell appart.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah smart guy, bankrupt. A year before you said you where going to get into it.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No more like CDL class A with hazmat endorsment.

more like you're gonna be the guy who gives free brake checks to lonely truckers @ deserted rest stops in the middle of nowhere. , EDIT: also pro-tip: edit your spelling BEFORE you hit submit.. doesn't make you look as much as a toolbox as you really are.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah smart guy, bankrupt. A year before you said you where going to get into it.

??????????? I said I used to play in it. Your a god damn genius arnt ya gump?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

more like you're gonna be the guy who gives free brake checks to lonely truckers @ deserted rest stops in the middle of noware. , also pro-tip: edit your spelling BEFORE you hit submit.. doesn't make you look as much as a toolbox as you really are.

Please i already have a card in my wallet stating that im a better driver than you anyway ill be driving the truck not working on them (even though I can fix them to can you?) And back to nthe spelling I see. That getting your jolleys off or smthing

du u lke thes?

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

its you're not your in that context genius.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before the trash can....
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

its you're not your in that context genius.

(L)earn how to properley structure a sentence genius(.)
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really? you posted this 09-08-2009 03:49 PM https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/068002-2.html#p43

What are you talking about 1st off second off when and if i get back into NPPL if i play around where you all live sure ill play you.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

In before the trash can....

X2 thanks a$$holes. (JMbishob and HI-B*TCH)

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Really? you posted this 09-08-2009 03:49 PM

You really took the time to go and find that dident you? you must not have a life. You don know i hadent had anything to do with paintball in lets see around 5 years when I posted that.

Hows your Spimmy doing? Still being a cheap a$$ to have parts of a real gun?

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please i already have a card in my wallet stating that im a better driver than you anyway ill be driving the truck not working on them (even though I can fix them to can you?) And back to nthe spelling I see. That getting your jolleys off or smthing

du u lke thes?

let me guess.. is it the one stating in case of an emergency you take drugs to keep playing with yourself? right dude keep dreaming that hand that you're using to keep the **** in you're gonna need it when mommy and daddy's tits go dry.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

let me guess.. is it the one stating in case of an emergency you take drugs to keep playing with yourself? right dude keep dreaming that hand that you're using to keep the **** in you're gonna need it when mommy and daddy's tits go dry.

No its my DOT (Department of Transportation) endorsement. Saying I can drive a straight truck as long as its under a CDL weight. Nice sentence structure by the way your shift button broken on your high tech p()rn box?

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

X2 thanks a$$holes. (JMbishob and HI-B*TCH)

your welcome fag, and ill do this to every retarded post you make.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HI-TECH

1697 posts
Member since Jul 2005

No its my DOT (Department of Transportation) endorsement. Saying I can drive a straight truck as long as its under a CDL weight. Nice sentence structure by the way your shift button broken on your high tech p()rn box?

wow you got your dot endorsement big woopdie fu*king do.. ive had mine for over 10 years asshat and any retard who can listen to a book on tape can get it also.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

your welcome fag, and ill do this to every retarded post you make.

Shows how childish you are Go back to RFT where you belong.

You missed the CAPS at the front of your sentence again. Almost your getting there keep trying.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really took the time to go and find that dident you? you must not have a life. You don know i hadent had anything to do with paintball in lets see around 5 years when I posted that.

Hows your Spimmy doing? Still being a cheap a$$ to have parts of a real gun?

http://dictionary.reference...browse/contradiction

con·tra·dic·tion
   /ˌkɒntrəˈdɪkʃən/ Show Spelled[kon-truh-dik-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.
assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.
a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.
direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.
a contradictory act, fact, etc.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow you got your dot endorsement big woopdie fu*king do.. ive had mine for over 10 years asshat and any retard who can listen to a book on tape can get it also.

How can you have it for 10 years when it expires every 2 years? Your an idiot go kill yourself.

Caps again ohhh so sad.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock