Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4872 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No I'm not, an argument, from what I understand is when two people debate their opinions. My statements are based on facts, there is no argument to be had, is there?
IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sorefeet:

No I'm not, an argument, from what I understand is when two people debate their opinions. My statements are based on facts, there is no argument to be had, is there?

I geuss this is true.
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Actuley i worked for everything that pertaines to my fiero's. The only thing my dad helped me with is moral support and a 2 day advance on the purchase of my 87. My green one i paied for in cash out of my own pocket my parts car that used to be my DD i paied for in cash out of pocket my 87 i traded my now parts car for plus the $200 my dad advanced me for. Paintjob was from my tax refund and yes i can work on my own cars and a lot of the help i dont need to ask for unlike you the toolshed who cant even fix a temp gauge. Go kill yourself honestley. And wheres these dyno slips for the POS white supra of yours. I bet it dosent even break 270HP. and the MK3 or whatever the hell it is. Wheres the pics of you with it flicking me off. Everything you say is BS. "i cant drive my supra because i got in to much trouble with it" "my MK2 has 500HP" your a joke. And who says i dont deserve my fiero's I work for them i pay my own with them and i can drive them. And keep it up with the junk yard driveway. Again i dont have an import problem like you do.

Ill admit it the sebring is a chicks car but it runs and drives.
How the f^^^ is a 300M specail eddition a chicks car
How the hell is a firebird a chicks car
And abovbe all how the hell is a Buick a chicks car.

At leat ill show proof that i have them unlike you with your imaginary MK3

I have pics of my Mk3 on this forum. One of the threads you ruined cuz ur worthless yet you think your hot s**t. And yea. A V6 firebird is a chicks car. What makes your 300M a special edition?? A special kid is driving it?? Either way. I know 3 girls that own 300M's. And a buick really?? It may not be a girls car but its either a winter beater for a winter then a throwaway or a grandpa car. Yea I know some had blowers but in reality they are old people cars. Sorry. Your driveway is a junkyard. And if all these cars are yours and thats all thats in the driveway then what do your parents get to work. I know somebody at that house has to actually have a job to support people like you that cant hold a job.
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:
I have pics of my Mk3 on this forum. One of the threads you ruined cuz ur worthless yet you think your hot s**t. And yea. A V6 firebird is a chicks car. What makes your 300M a special edition?? A special kid is driving it?? Either way. I know 3 girls that own 300M's. And a buick really?? It may not be a girls car but its either a winter beater for a winter then a throwaway or a grandpa car. Yea I know some had blowers but in reality they are old people cars. Sorry. Your driveway is a junkyard. And if all these cars are yours and thats all thats in the driveway then what do your parents get to work. I know somebody at that house has to actually have a job to support people like you that cant hold a job.

lol what a homo... tons of chicks drive mk3s, tons of chicks drive Fieros. and how is a v6 firebird a chicks car lol? thats like saying an iron duke fiero is a chicks car :P
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

lol what a homo... tons of chicks drive mk3s, tons of chicks drive Fieros. and how is a v6 firebird a chicks car lol? thats like saying an iron duke fiero is a chicks car :P

Who the hell are you?? The Kids boyfriend?? Yea. I know a girl that loves to drive mine. And she can outdrive both of you. And she knows her way around under the hood 10 times better than either of you losers. A V6 firebird not a chicks car?? Really?? Its a V6. And its red. How is it not a chicks car??
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1st off the V6 Firebird is a daily driver. Its good on insurance good on gas and is a dman good looking car.
2nd the buick belonged to my grandma who does not drive anymore so my little brother now drives it
3rd the 300M is one of the Special edditions they came out with when mercedes took over the chrysler division. The engine is a longetutal mount 3.5 V6 with a tiptronic transmission diffrent ECU than your regular 300M Exaust setup close to that of the G35 diffrent interior and exterior perks and is Very far from that of a chicks car.
However. If you look in your dumba$$ thread you also claimed to have an MK4 supra that you refused to show pics of. You also made a bullsh*t HP claim about your POS MK3 with no dyno sheets to back up your claim. just what the "previous owner told you" what a load of crap and you even said it isant running correctley Which was most likeley your doing because you screw up everything else about your cars like a temp gauge on your truck. You fail at life.

And i have no issue with showing proof of my claims heres an artical writtin up about the 300M special and ill be back with pics to prove i have one unlike you with your daydreamer MK4.
http://www.allpar.com/revie...02/300M-special.html

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-18-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Who the hell are you?? The Kids boyfriend?? Yea. I know a girl that loves to drive mine. And she can outdrive both of you. And she knows her way around under the hood 10 times better than either of you losers. A V6 firebird not a chicks car?? Really?? Its a V6. And its red. How is it not a chicks car??

So you date a bulldyke? I bet she could fix your temp gauge better than you could though. Hell you could f*** up taking a sh*t. This also means she knows a lot more about under the hood of a car than you. You got her to fix your temp gauge dident you. You can admit it. It couldent possabley make me think any less of you.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Heres the proof

1st the badge on the car. Yes thats really a special eddition sticker from Pepboys

And just to prove I do have it the last pic the green hood is my 86 fiero GT and the red wing is my 87 GT. You want proof I have them to?

Now lets see your MK4 pics and your dyno sheets Dipsh*t. If any of them exsist
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

see pk? i barely said anything and he started making himself look even worse :P lol. so, red means its a chicks car? and v6s are for girls? im sur eeveryone here at PFF would love it if you taught them these facts lol.

(and lmao, ADMITTING to not knowing who i am while shortly after making direct assumptions about me...lol, im honestly laughing out loud lol )

edit: to say im STILL laughing about this lol

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 03-18-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

see pk? i barely said anything and he started making himself look even worse :P lol. so, red means its a chicks car? and v6s are for girls? im sur eeveryone here at PFF would love it if you taught them these facts lol.

Haha clean dude i like your style.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Posted for all to see right from Turbodummys keyboard. all turbodummy

And thanks everyone else. I love the car. I have a 1995 supra to but gotta wait 2 years to drive it. My driving record will be clean then and insurance will be a lot cheaper. But the interior of this car will become black over time. Mechanical stuff that the car needs will be done first. Shocks and springs and I need to find a cam sensor, cam sensor seal, and cam sensor cover for under 943 bucks. The guy said he would pay for half of it and I got it in writing. But cheaper is better. Anyone have any toyota parts sources??

Notice the dynoed at at the top of the paragraph. But no dyno sheets. I smell turbodummy

I just picked up this 1990 Toyota supra. Its turbo. Runs 15 pounds of boost. Dyno'd at 356 rwhp. .040 over bore. Stock stroke. Complete rebuild on the engine. Traded for my SVT focus. Less than 500 miles on the rebuilt engine. It was done by a reputable shop in the area too. Its a sweet car. I love it so far with the targa top. Just gonna get a short throw shifter. Needs new shifter bushings and the trd shifter is only 8 dollars more so why not. Gotta install my turbo timer. Greddy BOV. Have a external wastegate header and HKS wastegate ready to go on it as well. Needs some little stuff here and there as does any 20 year old car. But I love these cars more than my DSMs. Anyway here are the pics....

He even says he has the dyno sheet but does not post it up thats like saying you have a lambo but its in another country. Again turbodummy

I have the dyno sheet and know the shop that did dyno work. It has a FMIC and C02 cryo ball in the IC piping also. Although I dont know the compression ratio or if there was ECU tuning done either. It is possible.

And heres some more Of turbodummy's finest

And thanks everyone else. I love the car. I have a 1995 supra to but gotta wait 2 years to drive it. My driving record will be clean then and insurance will be a lot cheaper. But the interior of this car will become black over time. Mechanical stuff that the car needs will be done first. Shocks and springs and I need to find a cam sensor, cam sensor seal, and cam sensor cover for under 943 bucks. The guy said he would pay for half of it and I got it in writing. But cheaper is better. Anyone have any toyota parts sources??

All this directley from turboidiot's beyboard lets see these sheets you claim to have. Also lets see these pics you have of your MK4 that you cant drive for 2 years because of your "driving record" that I am willing to bet is cleaner than mine. So come on there buddy put up or shut up.

Heres the thread to prove all my finding's
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/068053.html

PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Posted for all to see right from Turbodummys mouth

All this directley from turboidiot's mouth lets see these sheets you claim to have. Also lets see these pics you have of your MK4 that you cant drive for 2 years because of your "driving record" that I am willing to bet is cleaner than mine. So come on there buddy put up or shut up.

Heres the thread to prove all my finding's
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/068053.html

lol, giving you crap for driving supposed granny cars and chick cars, and calls a v6 red firebird a chick car, yet he had/has a focus?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol, giving you crap for driving supposed granny cars and chick cars, and calls a v6 red firebird a chick car, yet he had/has a focus?

Lol it gets even better. even the focus can be classed as a chicks car he traded what i think was an 04 SVT for a 1990 Supra How much of an idiot can one individual be.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
And just for sh*ts and giggles i geuss his supra must be a chicks car due to the quote below out of his thread. OWNED.

lol. I love the supra for cruising around with the roof off and just enjoy it.

The only time i take the foor of my Sebring is when my girlfriend is with me....... And i drive chicks cars?

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol it gets even better. even the focus can be classed as a chicks car he traded what i think was an 04 SVT for a 1990 Supra How much of an idiot can one individual be.

supras are the big fad with ricers nowadays. i personally dont like them. so what they can be pretty fast? i think they are ugly lol. i would never own a car i didnt FULLY enjoy. the only reason to get a supra is for attention. ill bet very few people like them for what they are, most people just prolly get them because of this whole ricer fad. Evos as well. ugly little cars lol, but fast as hell. my cousin has one and he has it painted a two-tone red and black scheme (thats a chicks car right? it IS red, so it must be :P). paint looks nice, but i just dont like the body styling (the evo x wagon i do like tho for some reason lol). now that i think about it, i kinda think supras look like stretched out miatas lol . gotta admit, the car that pops up in google images for the new supra is a HOT car...id def drive it lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

supras are the big fad with ricers nowadays. i personally dont like them. so what they can be pretty fast? i think they are ugly lol. i would never own a car i didnt FULLY enjoy. the only reason to get a supra is for attention. ill bet very few people like them for what they are, most people just prolly get them because of this whole ricer fad. Evos as well. ugly little cars lol, but fast as hell. my cousin has one and he has it painted a two-tone red and black scheme (thats a chicks car right? it IS red, so it must be :P). paint looks nice, but i just dont like the body styling (the evo x wagon i do like tho for some reason lol). now that i think about it, i kinda think supras look like stretched out miatas lol . gotta admit, the car that pops up in google images for the new supra is a HOT car...id def drive it lol

I think the one that pops up in google is the concept supra.. I used to work for toyota in highschool and one of the salesmen said that the supra was nothing special when it came out just a big heavy car that that dealership had trouble selling. KI geuss turbo idiot watched the F&F to many times and thinks hes cool for having it.

Hey turbo dummy does your Temp gauge work in your supra's or does your girlfriend have to fix them to?
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://pdftown.com/image/4322-mk3.jpg so...correct me if im wrong turbo, but, thats a chick car, right? interesting what year it was made in, too... . im gunna go right ahead and assume your supposed supra(s) has a 4 cylindar or v6, right? if yours is red, then it is at best EQUALLY "girly" as PKs firebird lol
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

faaaaq

3856 posts
Member since Sep 2009

I think the one that pops up in google is the concept supra..

its a sexy car lol. kinda looks like the newer celicas imho, which granted also look ok

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 03-18-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://pdftown.com/image/4322-mk3.jpg so...correct me if im wrong turbo, but, thats a chick car, right? interesting what year it was made in, too... . im gunna go right ahead and assume your supposed supra(s) has a 4 cylindar or v6, right? if yours is red, then it is at best EQUALLY "girly" as PKs firebird lol

No the supra's all had I6's there pretty beatley if done right you could get the option of a single turbo and a twin turbo in some years but im not impressed by them at all.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
If its this one this i beleave is the concept supra
http://www.japanesesportcar...oyota_supra_2007.jpg

If its this one this is Turbo idiots 95 body style that he still has failed to provide proof of.
http://www.thor-racing.co.u...ages/supra_envy2.jpg
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No the supra's all had I6's there pretty beatley if done right you could get the option of a single turbo and a twin turbo in some years but im not impressed by them at all.

whatever lol, still a 6 cylindar :P. and like i said, yea they can go fast, but thats not what makes a car a nice car, or a cool car. hell, the Enzo is crazy fast, but i do NOT like it at all
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If its this one this i beleave is the concept supra
http://www.japanesesportcar...oyota_supra_2007.jpg

If its this one this is Turbo idiots 95 body style that he still has failed to provide proof of.
http://www.thor-racing.co.u...ages/supra_envy2.jpg

this is the concept/new supra i was talking about. at least according to google images lol http://www.cartuningpoint.c...a-Supra-Tuning-1.jpg
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

this is the concept/new supra i was talking about. at least according to google images lol http://www.cartuningpoint.c...a-Supra-Tuning-1.jpg

I think thats it i know its somthing exotic looking like that. never looked at it really close.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think thats it i know its somthing exotic looking like that. never looked at it really close.

thats the biggest picture i could find of it (on the first page of results lol). i wish they had a pic of it that was 1650x1080 :P
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thats the biggest picture i could find of it (on the first page of results lol). i wish they had a pic of it that was 1650x1080 :P

Id rock it. Provided it dont take off on me randomley.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you guys gotta be gay for each other. Wonder if you guys would be talkin the same crap to my face?? I think not. My driving record is getting cleaner as the months go on. I was stupid when I was younger but have grown up for the most part unlike some people. Yea a V6 firebird is a chicks car. Did I say all 6 cylinder cars where chick cars?? No I didnt. I said the kids V6 firebird is. He couldnt handle any more than that. Hey drove that honda forever and what did that have 80 whp if that?? Yea. I traded the focus for a supra. Its a focus?? Why would I want to keep it?? I barely had anything into it and the supra is a way better car. I have other cars to drive in the winter and the SVT was a crappy car. I got it cuz i got it dirt cheap. And the roof thing?? Really kid?? You cant have a set and drive a vert. A targa actually looks good. A supra is not a ricer at all. They can be made into ricers but most ricers cant afford them. Sorry a supra isnt just for attention. Its a amazing car. It handles about the same as a vette. Its faster. Way more comfortable. More fun. And evos are rice?? Really?? I can bring up 3 evo's I personally know the drivers of that are in the 10's and 1 in the 9's in the 1/4. Not only are supras fast look great but like I said they handle well for their weight. And I personally get between 23 amd 28 mpg in mixed driving. And everything on my car works just fine. Only thing missing is the passenger side seatbelt holder that bolts to the seat. But the backseat is gone and I have harnesses. So it really doesnt even matter. And like I said about the 6 cylinder thing if either one of you had half a brain. A red v6 firebird is a chicks car. Not every red car or every 6 cylinder car. Can you retards understand that?? I dont know how much more it can be dumbed down. And there is no better engine than the 2JZ. Name another engine that can put 900 rwhp down without pulling anything besides the valve covers?? Stock head gasket and all. Some even make over 1000 at the rear wheels with stock internals. Id love to see a sbc do that. And that has 2 more cylinders. At that level is may not last forever but its possible. I can take you to a supra on a dyno at this second making 890 on pump with stock internals. I will try my best to get videos but the shop is an hour drive from me. One of the forefront guys of E85 tuning has a speedshop specializing in supra's. Id love for you girls to come talk crap to my face. I doubt it cuz neither of you have a set and just talk crap online. I know the kid doesnt do anything with his life so Id be more than happy to give him my address and he can come anytime he wants. And fag. You as well.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROTFL this is this Toolshed's explantation on how to fix an Eagle Talon If this how you fixed your temp gauge? Thats a real professional for ya good job

Another good way to do it is to browse ebay for engine shots. Or go to a junkyard and find one there. Or a neon. Or a laser. Even some galants and mirages used that engine as well.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Id rock it. Provided it dont take off on me randomley.

Well if you where smart enough to push on the brake pedal I dont see how that could be an issue. I will never understand how stupid people are that wreck like that. I have personally floored 2 of my cars and they still stopped just fine. Car and driver i think did a test and the toyotas where able to stop just fine from 80 mph with the gas floored the entire stop. Even a brand new shelby cobra can stop completely with the throttle pinned the entire stop. So its been proven its not a hard thing to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4PtafRB9c
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you guys gotta be gay for each other. Wonder if you guys would be talkin the same crap to my face?? I think not. My driving record is getting cleaner as the months go on. I was stupid when I was younger but have grown up for the most part unlike some people. Yea a V6 firebird is a chicks car. Did I say all 6 cylinder cars where chick cars?? No I didnt. I said the kids V6 firebird is. He couldnt handle any more than that. Hey drove that honda forever and what did that have 80 whp if that?? Yea. I traded the focus for a supra. Its a focus?? Why would I want to keep it?? I barely had anything into it and the supra is a way better car. I have other cars to drive in the winter and the SVT was a crappy car. I got it cuz i got it dirt cheap. And the roof thing?? Really kid?? You cant have a set and drive a vert. A targa actually looks good. A supra is not a ricer at all. They can be made into ricers but most ricers cant afford them. Sorry a supra isnt just for attention. Its a amazing car. It handles about the same as a vette. Its faster. Way more comfortable. More fun. And evos are rice?? Really?? I can bring up 3 evo's I personally know the drivers of that are in the 10's and 1 in the 9's in the 1/4. Not only are supras fast look great but like I said they handle well for their weight. And I personally get between 23 amd 28 mpg in mixed driving. And everything on my car works just fine. Only thing missing is the passenger side seatbelt holder that bolts to the seat. But the backseat is gone and I have harnesses. So it really doesnt even matter. And like I said about the 6 cylinder thing if either one of you had half a brain. A red v6 firebird is a chicks car. Not every red car or every 6 cylinder car. Can you retards understand that?? I dont know how much more it can be dumbed down. And there is no better engine than the 2JZ. Name another engine that can put 900 rwhp down without pulling anything besides the valve covers?? Stock head gasket and all. Some even make over 1000 at the rear wheels with stock internals. Id love to see a sbc do that. And that has 2 more cylinders. At that level is may not last forever but its possible. I can take you to a supra on a dyno at this second making 890 on pump with stock internals. I will try my best to get videos but the shop is an hour drive from me. One of the forefront guys of E85 tuning has a speedshop specializing in supra's. Id love for you girls to come talk crap to my face. I doubt it cuz neither of you have a set and just talk crap online. I know the kid doesnt do anything with his life so Id be more than happy to give him my address and he can come anytime he wants. And fag. You as well.

Ohh I think we struck a nerve. Spoken like a true ricer... It looks good ROTFL yea you get a lot from that one what happend to your 300+HP claim? What about pics of this 95? i call on that one. and "ohh i dont want to drive an hour to provide proof" if you were even half a man you would want to shut me up about it. Have you no pride? And keep it up on the firebird. T-tops are better than targa anyday. And come down to PA and i would be happy to say it to your face. I dont step to b*tches B*tches step to me.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ROTFL this is this Toolshed's explantation on how to fix an Eagle Talon If this how you fixed your temp gauge? Thats a real professional for ya good job

It was just an idea. Its not a fix. I forget how the bracket fits on the engine. I love how all you still have is the temp gauge.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well if you where smart enough to push on the brake pedal I dont see how that could be an issue. I will never understand how stupid people are that wreck like that. I have personally floored 2 of my cars and they still stopped just fine. Car and driver i think did a test and the toyotas where able to stop just fine from 80 mph with the gas floored the entire stop. Even a brand new shelby cobra can stop completely with the throttle pinned the entire stop. So its been proven its not a hard thing to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4PtafRB9c

Thats because your 2 imaginary supra's wernt affected by the recall you toolshed .
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

It was just an idea. Its not a fix. I forget how the bracket fits on the engine. I love how all you still have is the temp gauge.

I can still at least fix one on my own. And i have a lot more than that. Your 300+ HP claim with no proof on your MK3. You MK4.
The fact you actuly have a girl that can stand you. I can keep going if you like.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
B*tches step to you huh?? Just put ur little tail between ur legs and go away. Thats kinda what I thought you would say. I have this thing called a job. Its what grown ups do to make money. We dont all have a mommy and daddy to suck dry. I like actually earning my own things and having my own things and not living with my parents. Liek what little kids do. How did I speak like a true ricer?? Your the one that had the ricecar.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do I need to prove anything to scum like you. Really?? Yea. I have a amazing girl. Loves real cars and fast cars. And I would love to know why t-tops are better?? Only because you have them and your parents would only buy you the best right??
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this thread is still going? please continue.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Qs and Gs are different letters lol. i already said supras are fast, remember lol? and YES, evos are RICEBURNERS lol. nobody ever said ricers cant go fast. like i said, my cousin has an evo. easy 10s every time.
and about the 2JZ...did i say anything about ANY engine? didnt think so...lol

see PK, this is where it hits the apex. he has turned into an e-thug, and now nobody but his own personal crew will side with him. the "fight" has technically been won, even tho it isnt over. once you start saying things like "say that to my face, hur hur hur" (lmao) you lose all credibility and become someone who should spend every waking minute on 4chan. this whole time i was half-baiting him into saying something like that, and now that he has, im going to discontinue conversation with him lol. you lost intellectually so you resorted to calling names and making passive threats (probably only even did that because he knows we will probably never meet in person, and if we did it would be at a Fiero meet...and everyone would probably back me up seeing as ive been calm and collected...whereas youve been calling people retards and threatening us lol). you lose kiddo lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

B*tches step to you huh?? Just put ur little tail between ur legs and go away. Thats kinda what I thought you would say. I have this thing called a job. Its what grown ups do to make money. We dont all have a mommy and daddy to suck dry. I like actually earning my own things and having my own things and not living with my parents. Liek what little kids do. How did I speak like a true ricer?? Your the one that had the ricecar.

Your the ricer making HP claims with no proof to back it. And go away? Its my thread you go away. And who says i dont have my own money. Your not my accountant or my banker you dont know what i do and dont have. And im traning for my job. Its called a CDL Class A.
And little kids carry on like you are. Your oviousley older than me so sent and example for me to learn off of.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

this thread is still going? please continue.

Yea. The kid wont stop. All my buddies in my car club think its hilarious so we keep it going. Makes for a good time waiting for cars to cool down and tunes to upload.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do I need to prove anything to scum like you. Really?? Yea. I have a amazing girl. Loves real cars and fast cars. And I would love to know why t-tops are better?? Only because you have them and your parents would only buy you the best right??

Real cars? Real cars come from America. and I dought being with you shes into real cars. And we already established that i paied my own on my firebird. So lets try to drop that topic because its making you sound like a dumba$$
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DAMMIT lol....turd-o makes it soooo tempting to say stuff to him, but i wont...said id stop....lol

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 03-19-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock