Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4872 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

LMAO. If nobody ever needed to ask advise on stuff they where fixing then why are we on this or any forum?? You just talked **** to every person on this forum you stupid kid. I did fix the temp gauge on my truck. Its not a POS. The plow could use some paint and it has a small dent from when it got bumped into by a bobcat but other than that its a great truck. Never left me on the side of the road or failed to start in 15 below. Seriously kid get a job and keep it for more than a week. Are you just mad because I can have some toys and 2 daily drivers and the plow truck by myself without my parents paying for everything like you have?? I like things to be mine and not have my parents by me junk. Im sure your bf makes you happy so they got you the sebring so you and him could have fun together. But the firebird?? With a 6 cylinder?? Yea. thats a mans car. lol. And how does somebody get a "cheap" paintjob yet says its no expense spared yet get it at maaco?? That really makes no sense at all. Maybe to a kid like you. Im glad to hear BOH could time your fiero for you. Anybody could have put a paperclip in and watched 2 lines to make sure they line up but maybe it makes him feel good to help the handicapped. Why dont you just get 1 fiero and just stick to ruining that 1?? Stop making up B.S. about your friend this and the junkyard that. You just make stories up just to make new threads. You need to get a friend or something.

I dident even take the time to read all your jibberish. How bout you get a life and stop trying to instagate fights on the internet. And yes your truck is a POS with a gauge that you cant fix.

IP: Logged
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you wanna keep thinkin that man go for it. But i would really like to know what makes you think its a POS ford?? What makes your cars better?? A mechanic takes care of your because you dont know how to?? That doesnt mean your cars are better kid. It just means your way dumber than me and you have your parents pay someone to take care of your cars.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you wanna keep thinkin that man go for it. But i would really like to know what makes you think its a POS ford?? What makes your cars better?? A mechanic takes care of your because you dont know how to?? That doesnt mean your cars are better kid. It just means your way dumber than me and you have your parents pay someone to take care of your cars.

You are still at this? This is all im saying. I can do my own work on my own cars. Im not affraid to admit there are some things i can not do and thats when i take it to my mechanic So i dont mess somthing up by geussing. I dont kind paying someone to do somthing that i cant do. Im not a master mechanic i can hold my own under the hood but there are some things i cant do and theres some things i can do but dont have the proper equiment to do it. Thats what my mechanic is for.
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidently, your still "at this" too.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fight Fight Fight
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Fight Fight Fight

Lol, good stuff. Go beavis go! LOL

Heh Heh Heh!!! I need TP for my bunhole! Heh Heh!!!!
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006
test
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you cant time a fiero you cant hold your own dumbass. How do you pay your mechanic when you dont have a job??
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you cant time a fiero you cant hold your own dumbass. How do you pay your mechanic when you dont have a job??

If you were able to read you idiot me and BOH timed it. I have never timed an engine before meaning i have never done it before meaning i dident know how to do it. I learn very quickley when im shown how to do somthing like that....... And I can still fix a temp gauge and you cant.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-09-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have told you many times and I will tell you again. The gauge is fixed. It was fixed 3 days after I made the post. I doubt you have ever fixed one. So how do you pay for a mechanic to fix your garbage with no job??
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have told you many times and I will tell you again. The gauge is fixed. It was fixed 3 days after I made the post. I doubt you have ever fixed one. So how do you pay for a mechanic to fix your garbage with no job??

Who says I dont have money saved up? Are you going to grow up before this thread hits page 4?

And again im going to tell you..... Are you paying attention?
My fiero dident go to a mechanic to get times me and back on holiday did it.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-10-2010).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This seems to be a productive argument.

------------------

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 03-10-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

This seems to be a productive argument.

Its starting to become one. lol
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Its starting to become one. lol

Really?

TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wowee! I couldn't believe how this thread went... Kinda cracks me up a bit cause pk has a thread about operater error on his brake calipers right now too...I guess with how dirty ****ing rotten lucky he got with GL he has to balance it out by having all his other **** break. Btw, I want your car(GL specifically)
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TommyRocker

2808 posts
Member since Dec 2009
O, and nothin wrong with a good ole spyder or spimmy... Spyders are great little guns, and hatin a spimmy is like hatin a fiero with a small block
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Wowee! I couldn't believe how this thread went... Kinda cracks me up a bit cause pk has a thread about operater error on his brake calipers right now too...I guess with how dirty ****ing rotten lucky he got with GL he has to balance it out by having all his other **** break. Btw, I want your car(GL specifically)

Lol my calipers are all working fine my red fiero needs new pads which im doing tomorrow but other than that there all doing fine. And thanks for the complement in the GL. I havent forgotten about it its eaquley as beautiful of a car as my red one just done with diffrent tase (not my design either)
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

O, and nothin wrong with a good ole spyder or spimmy... Spyders are great little guns, and hatin a spimmy is like hatin a fiero with a small block

Lol as i stated on other threads im a prefectionist about paintball. I have a real Bob long Alies. I have a spyder fenix to Great gun and i must say a reliable work horse. Im just not the type to go and make another gun out of the 2.
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-11-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread was really entertaining 5 out of 5 stars.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you ladies still fighting?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

you ladies still fighting?

Lol now your being a toolshed to.
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2010 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats wrong with being a Tool? Only chics hate on tools

TOOL ACADEMY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pontiackid is to dumb to know the difference between my gun and a spimmy.

Lol as i stated on other threads im a prefectionist about paintball. I have a real Bob long Alies. I have a spyder fenix to Great gun and i must say a reliable work horse. Im just not the type to go and make another gun out of the 2.

Your the kind of person that makes me LMAO after they walk out of the pb store. You = scrub.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-12-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Your the kind of person that makes me LMAO after they walk out of the pb store. You = scrub.

Because everyone will laugh at you by cutting corners to have the real thing. I take pride in what I shoot.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Corners cut? Explain please, tell me how corner where cut building my paintball gun?

Why don't you build your own paintball gun? Mill the body, drill it for eyes, drill and tap it for eye covers, anodize it, take a ram from another paintball gun, put it on a lathe, machine it down to a reasonable weight, move the frame forward, fit the electronics made for a bigger frame into a smaller frame with the solenoid, make passageways for the pneumatics then eye wires and tune it perfectly so even the people shooting $1500 guns are amazed.

I ended up with a smaller, lighter, overall better gun than the timmys I used to buy/build. Don't pretend you know anything about the gun I built, I had to explain the difference between open and closed bolt to you. I bet you don't know the difference between dow 33 and dow 55.

I'm glad you take pride in your $200 guns that you paid much more for but you will never enjoy it as much as the pride I get shooting my parts bin gun.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
MSN Onefast2M6@hotmail.com
00 VW GTI VR6 -- Not stock
07 G6 GTP 3.6 VVT-- 6 speed auto.
98 Corvette, Nassau blue Coupe, Not stock...

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$Rich$

14575 posts
Member since Dec 2002
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$Rich$

14575 posts
Member since Dec 2002

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
00 VW GTI VR6 -- Not stock
07 G6 GTP 3.6 VVT-- 6 speed auto.
98 Corvette, Nassau blue Coupe, Not stock...

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Corners cut? Explain please, tell me how corner where cut building my paintball gun?

Why don't you build your own paintball gun? Mill the body, drill it for eyes, drill and tap it for eye covers, anodize it, take a ram from another paintball gun, put it on a lathe, machine it down to a reasonable weight, move the frame forward, fit the electronics made for a bigger frame into a smaller frame with the solenoid, make passageways for the pneumatics then eye wires and tune it perfectly so even the people shooting $1500 guns are amazed.

I ended up with a smaller, lighter, overall better gun than the timmys I used to buy/build. Don't pretend you know anything about the gun I built, I had to explain the difference between open and closed bolt to you. I bet you don't know the difference between dow 33 and dow 55.

I'm glad you take pride in your $200 guns that you paid much more for but you will never enjoy it as much as the pride I get shooting my parts bin gun.

Because why Frankenstine a gun up when I have the real thing right next to me. Either way lateley i have been playing with my gold angel. Kinda put the bob long to rest for the winter.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

your welcome fag, and ill do this to every retarded post you make.

seems to me, if i were the mod id ban this fellow after a proclamation like that...
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because why Frankenstine a gun up when I have the real thing right next to me. Either way lateley i have been playing with my gold angel. Kinda put the bob long to rest for the winter.

Why Frankenstein anything? Why do engine swaps on fieros when you could buy the "real" thing.
Timmys are just Bob Longs design stuck into a spyder body. Why would I care about a piece of junk angel?
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats cool. So you finally got someone to fix it for you. Or did you finally figure it out yourself since your jobless and have nothing but time cuz you dont even look for a job. Im still betting you got your parents to pay someone to fix it for you.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats cool. So you finally got someone to fix it for you. Or did you finally figure it out yourself since your jobless and have nothing but time cuz you dont even look for a job. Im still betting you got your parents to pay someone to fix it for you.

Because i can still fix a temp gauge on a POS ford. Last time I checked. You still cant.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats funny. Whens the last time you checked because I havent seen you ask for the keys to see if its still broken or not. Like I have said many times. Its fixed. You can come look if you like. Its one of very few things I asked advice on. You being such a dumbass and having such a high post count Im betting you have asked many dumber questions. If you actually fixed a temperature gauge on someone else's truck it seems to be the only thing you have ever fixed on your own. Still cant beleive someone was stupid enough to let you under the hood of their truck.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 03-14-2010).]

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you hear me now?

------------------
1986 Fiero GT-T intercooled turbo

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just thought of something funny to say lol. im not attacking anyone or picking sides, i just wanted to share a funny thought i had lol

"well pk, yer pretty alright in my book. but then again, MY book has words and paragraphs, not just pictures :P." lol, cracks me up... xP
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does my avatar work yet?

[nope... this thing's killing me]

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 03-15-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave