Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4872 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Go back to RFT where you belong.

I bet you have a higher post count on RFT than he does.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-03-2010).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

http://dictionary.reference...browse/contradiction

con·tra·dic·tion
   /ˌkɒntrəˈdɪkʃən/ Show Spelled[kon-truh-dik-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.
assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.
a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.
direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.
a contradictory act, fact, etc.

Was there a point to this?

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Well if "old europe" as you clowns call it, Is so bad why dont you just stay over there. Shawn is going to be dissapointed in you.

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How can you have it for 10 years when it expires every 2 years? Your an idiot go kill yourself.

Caps again ohhh so sad.

E:/facepalm.jpg
its called "renewing" it...

... also this is an internet forum not a letter to grandma caps are not needed @ the start of a sentence.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well if "old europe" as you clowns call it, Is so bad why dont you just stay over there. Shawn is going to be dissapointed in you.

Spoken like a true RFT troll, my post count doesn't exist on that forum.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

... also this is an internet forum not a letter to grandma caps are not needed @ the start of a sentence.

Making yourself look like even more of a tart by now doing it. Its a form snetence structure and should be inprinted as so. Plus you missed a caps again. Idiot

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where the hell is that popcorn smiley when you need it?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoken like a true RFT troll, my post count doesn't exist on that forum.

Bullshit you and V ate archie are one and the same. I can spot your BS from a blimp in a fog storm.

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ever herd the expression "heaven doesn't want me and hells afraid ill take over?"... yeah ive been banned from RTF like 4 times.
edit: for ""

[This message has been edited by HI-TECH (edited 03-03-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

Where the hell is that popcorn smiley when you need it?

There ya go

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bullshit you and V ate archie are one and the same. I can spot your BS from a blimp in a fog storm.

V ate archie is just another one of lowlux's usernames.

PFF
System Bot
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Making yourself look like even more of a tart by now doing it. Its a form snetence structure and should be inprinted as so. Plus you missed a caps again. Idiot

really now? you gonna go back and edit the other 8k posts you made where you type like a 3rd grader?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

V ate archie is just another one of lowlux's usernames.

Yea thats a lod of horse sh*t Hes just like you out there and predictable. Plus V ate archie is way to smart to be lowlux and only comes around when a topic about me comes up just like you attacking me on here.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

really now? you gonna go back and edit the other 8k posts you made where you type like a 3rd grader?

I can still structure a sentence. Can you?

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can still structure a sentence. Can you?

i can hold a job and not drive pos cars.. can you?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea thats a lod of horse sh*t Hes just like you out there and predictable. Plus V ate archie is way to smart to be lowlux and only comes around when a topic about me comes up just like you attacking me on here.

This is not a topic about you, just one started by you. I'm pretty sure that lowlux was just putting on a act to try to make other people look dumb.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i can hold a job and not drive pos cars.. can you?

Ok seeing as we both drive fieros? yea that makes sence.

In my driveway i have a 2004 Buick lesabre 2002 300M special edition 2003 sebring convertable 1998 firebird (which is going for either a vehicorss or a C class mercedes in a few months). 3 fieros and in a few days a lotus europa. POS cars? I dont think so.

And I can hold a job. ?I was with prosings for 3 years untill they started getting slow. Ever sionce than all the jobs i have taken (which have been about 3) are all high turnover jobs............ Anything else.

Still no caps I see. Idiot

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

This is not a topic about you, just one started by you. I'm pretty sure that lowlux was just putting on a act to try to make other people look dumb.

Yea ok your not fooling anyone. What other lame excuse is comming next?

See HI-b*tch, he can even structure a sentence properley and hes even more of a retard than you.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Also fail #2 you cant renew it, you have to retake all the testing for it.

Dont worry you will be good at somthing someday.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-03-2010).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm starting to think you might be lowlux too. You both start stupid threads and talk about things you'll never do.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm starting to think you might be lowlux too. You both start stupid threads and talk about things you'll never do.

Yea im really lowlux umhumm. Im going to go and crash the Tyler build when i was working on the car in the video. Yea im really lowlux im that good on a computer. Yea im really lowlux im that bad at working on my own car...........
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You all are honestly childish to even start something like this. This thread is what we DON'T want PFF to be like. There is no reason to be slapping each others wrist for something that doesn't even EXIST in the real world (a web page). I will not take sides here, but all three of you need to stop your b1tching.
Seriously, grow up.
In before trash can.

Edit: All of you are a few years older then me, and I am the one being the most mature?

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-03-2010).]

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow your such a toolbox pontiacbitch86.. im not even gonna respond to you listing your parents **** as your own personal achievements.. when you grow up and meet reality i hope you an hero yourself.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow your such a toolbox pontiacbitch86.. im not even gonna respond to you listing your parents **** as your own personal achievements.. when you grow up and meet reality i hope you an hero yourself.

The Sebring is mine. The Firebird is mine. The Fieros are mine. The LOTUS is mine.... Any questions

You know what mattawa is right, I'm done with this thread my last in before the trashcan. You two morons can continue this circle jerk if you like. Cliff I'm sorry I got a little hot headed.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-03-2010).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well... it's dead now.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So if I warm up the rivets in the microwave before I use them in the cold--They will work?

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

So if I warm up the rivets in the microwave before I use them in the cold--They will work?

Put them in a cup of water and run them for about 50 seconds. Gods honest truth whenever you would go to use them they would not spred they would litterley shatter when you would use the applicator tool. After i heated them up in the microwave in a cup of water they worked just fine. These are the plastic rivits were talking about not metal ones.

faalvino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faalvinoSend a Private Message to faalvinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT 5 speed

FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test sig!
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2010 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroFury33

668 posts
Member since Sep 2009
test again~!

------------------
84 SE, GT Body

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Testing a REALLY old sig, for nostalgia...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 03-04-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Testing a REALLY old sig, for nostalgia...

Too bad... Now: Mine - which I don't particularly like.

------------------
Notchback GT

"Flatly, my dear... I don't Riverdance."

IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test.
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Sebring is mine. The Firebird is mine. The Fieros are mine. The LOTUS is mine.... Any questions

You know what mattawa is right, I'm done with this thread my last in before the trashcan. You two morons can continue this circle jerk if you like. Cliff I'm sorry I got a little hot headed.

And they are all junk. lol. You can keep tryin to say they are yours but we all know without a job you cant pay insurance and all the costs that come with actually owning your own car. And you own a garbage vert?? lol. You gonna like guys. And you say you can fix big rigs yet you take the fiero and the crap fbody to a mechanic to get fixed?? That really makes sense...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

And they are all junk. lol. You can keep tryin to say they are yours but we all know without a job you cant pay insurance and all the costs that come with actually owning your own car. And you own a garbage vert?? lol. You gonna like guys. And you say you can fix big rigs yet you take the fiero and the crap fbody to a mechanic to get fixed?? That really makes sense...

I knew if I waited long enough idiot number 3 would find his way here.

The fiero's I fix myself. The fbody needed a new engine and i dont have the resources to do it in my driveway myself (engine hoist air compresser Etc) not to mention it will void the warrenty if i work on it myself. You can ask my girlfriend how many times I'v had the top down in the summer on the vert. only time that top goes down is when shes driving it and I'm not in the car. This comming from a guy who cant even fix a temp gauge on his POS ford. And your a few days late on the discussion there moron. I bet you feel retarded now.

And how do you know my money situation. Your not my accountant. I have money. You never see me on here b*tching about money troubles. So i dont think paying my insurance is a problem.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-06-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its actually not a POS ford. That truck and plow has made me alot of money and the gauge is fixed. Just asked cuz its easier than hunting for a problem. I very much doubt you have ever fixed one. The only time you ever fix anything by yourself is in one of your made up stories. Your the one that always needs help fixing your junk. My 9 year old nephew can time a fiero. Can you?? Didnt think so.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its actually not a POS ford. That truck and plow has made me alot of money and the gauge is fixed. Just asked cuz its easier than hunting for a problem. I very much doubt you have ever fixed one. The only time you ever fix anything by yourself is in one of your made up stories. Your the one that always needs help fixing your junk. My 9 year old nephew can time a fiero. Can you?? Didnt think so.

I just timed it with BOH yeasterday. And it is a POS ford that you cant even fix. And made up stories? You can ask my green fiero how made up they are. I can still fix a temp gauge. And I'm sure you cant. And wow your a loser with no life enough to actuley read through the whole convo between me JMbishop and HI-B*TCH just to make a comeback at me. All my cars run with working temp gauges, Do yours?

And a real mechanic hunts for the problem himself 1st before asking. It kinda makes it look like you at leas put some effort into it before wasting someone elses time to fix somthing that belongs in the junk yard. Hence you'r truck. And also your last gen Supra that dosent exsist.

Good job you have proven yourself to having no life. Pat yourself on the back you should be proud of it.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-06-2010).]

ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
u guys rock!
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO. If nobody ever needed to ask advise on stuff they where fixing then why are we on this or any forum?? You just talked **** to every person on this forum you stupid kid. I did fix the temp gauge on my truck. Its not a POS. The plow could use some paint and it has a small dent from when it got bumped into by a bobcat but other than that its a great truck. Never left me on the side of the road or failed to start in 15 below. Seriously kid get a job and keep it for more than a week. Are you just mad because I can have some toys and 2 daily drivers and the plow truck by myself without my parents paying for everything like you have?? I like things to be mine and not have my parents by me junk. Im sure your bf makes you happy so they got you the sebring so you and him could have fun together. But the firebird?? With a 6 cylinder?? Yea. thats a mans car. lol. And how does somebody get a "cheap" paintjob yet says its no expense spared yet get it at maaco?? That really makes no sense at all. Maybe to a kid like you. Im glad to hear BOH could time your fiero for you. Anybody could have put a paperclip in and watched 2 lines to make sure they line up but maybe it makes him feel good to help the handicapped. Why dont you just get 1 fiero and just stick to ruining that 1?? Stop making up B.S. about your friend this and the junkyard that. You just make stories up just to make new threads. You need to get a friend or something.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know how difficult it is to have gay man sex in a Fiero, which is why im sure your bf got you the sebring so you and him could have fun together.

Fixed that for ya
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock