Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Fear, Obedience, amd Republicans (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fear, Obedience, amd Republicans by IEatRice
Started on: 04-09-2009 10:47 AM
Replies: 92 (1535 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 05-18-2009 11:28 PM
IEatRice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://scienceblogs.com/wor...ans.php#commentsArea

OBEY!

Gotta love Stewart

[This message has been edited by IEatRice (edited 04-09-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes, I watched that episode
really loved the double "O" Bama - International Man of History
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is amazing how many with political rage have memory problems.

Yes... only now is tyranny here.

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is. It's amazing how now that BHO is President, suddenly you and his supporters are having memory issues.

John Stricker

Originally posted by IEatRice:

It is amazing how many with political rage have memory problems.

Yes... only now is tyranny here.

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:
Yes it is. It's amazing how now that BHO is President, suddenly you and his supporters are having memory issues.

I am not his supporter. I did not vote for him or anyone blue. My guy lost too. Yet I still think the majority of Republicans are acting like clowns. Like it's all of the sudden a bad situation because of BHO.
jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not a bad situation because BHO got elected. It's a bad situation because of what he's doing and how he's doing it.

John Stricker

I am not his supporter. I did not vote for him or anyone blue. My guy lost too. Yet I still think the majority of Republicans are acting like clowns. Like it's all of the sudden a bad situation because of BHO.

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not a bad situation because BHO got elected. It's a bad situation because of what he's doing and how he's doing it.

John Stricker

Even if McCain won, it would still be bad. Even he supported the bail outs so we don't know that his legislation or actions would be any different.

I suppose I have lost confidence that anyone could make it a good situation. How ever that "good" be defined.

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, he did. But not that bloated piece of legislation BHO and the dems rammed down our throats that has 5 times as much social engineering in it than stimulus. THAT would not have happened.

John Stricker

Even if McCain won, it would still be bad. Even he supported the bail outs so we don't know that his legislation or actions would be any different.

I suppose I have lost confidence that anyone could make it a good situation. How ever that "good" be defined.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DUDE!!!! We are 4.3 TRILLION ****ING DOLLARS IN DEBT.

THREE MONTHS AGO, WE WERE 1.2 TRILLION IN DEBT. WE ARE NOW 4.3 TRILLION IN DEBT!!!

Are you f**king kidding me? The situation is somehow bad because BHO is president? YOUR DAMN F**KING RIGHT IT IS!!!

Do you even REALIZE... even for a second, how many decades of fiscal conservatism it would take for us to pay off this debt? DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE???

How can you even sit there and make comments like it's no big deal. Our country has JUST failed... Obama put us into debt by an additional 3.1 trillion dollars, and plans to increase that by anothe 4-5 trillion dollars worth of debt by the end of his term and you seem to think that people are over-reacting because BHO is president???

(EDIT, to clean up the profanity... seriously)

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Convt. (Wife's)
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1981 EZ-GO Xi875-A "Miami Dolphins" Medical Cart
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter
1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 350

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 04-09-2009).]

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, he did. But not that bloated piece of legislation BHO and the dems rammed down our throats that has 5 times as much social engineering in it than stimulus. THAT would not have happened.

John Stricker

There's a saying among the techie crowd. "Amateurs hack systems. Professionals hack people."

But I find myself asking, "Is it even possible for things to get better?" How would John McCain and Sarah Palin of handed the stock market falling to the floor? (I realize that question is asking for speculation... I'm not really asking for an answer, just wanting to provoke the thought of others)

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Are you f**king kidding me? The situation is somehow bad because BHO is president? YOUR DAMN F**KING RIGHT IT IS!!!

I used a word carefully in my previous post. It makes me laugh to sit and watch you guys spaz about spending out of control, about tyranny, and terrorism. Laugh like a comedian makes me laugh. Laugh like a clown would.

I'd love to play the "I was outraged before being outraged was cool" game, but I wont. Many sat and screamed the same cries many of you have today for years on this forum. To deaf ears and negative ratings.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How can you even sit there and make comments like it's no big deal. Our country has JUST failed... Obama put us into debt by an additional 3.1 trillion dollars, and plans to increase that by anothe 4-5 trillion dollars worth of debt by the end of his term and you seem to think that people are over-reacting because BHO is president???

(EDIT, to clean up the profanity... seriously)

Did you include the costs of fighting global warming - a problem that looks like it doesn't really exist - in those figures, or should we add another $500 Billion to $1 Trillion a year?

PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker: It's not a bad situation because BHO got elected. It's a bad situation because of what he's doing and how he's doing it.

It's a bad situation, because the American people are flushing their country down the toilet. This is not a Democrat or Republican problem. This is an American problem. It's not being solved, because so many Americans are too busy playing Republican or Democrat to realize it.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 04-09-2009).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I used a word carefully in my previous post. It makes me laugh to sit and watch you guys spaz about spending out of control, about tyranny, and terrorism. Laugh like a comedian makes me laugh. Laugh like a clown would.

I'd love to play the "I was outraged before being outraged was cool" game, but I wont. Many sat and screamed the same cries many of you have today for years on this forum. To deaf ears and negative ratings.

You were spazzing about Bush's "out of control" spending that in any given year wasn't even 1/4 of what Obama has done in 3 months. But since yoiu find our concerns laughable, I take it you're fine with Obama's spending?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

You'll notice his budget is all about bailouts. Take away all the bailout money and he's STILL outspending every president in history.
He says he's going to halve the deficit. He could halve it, and STILL be spending twice as much as Bush did in any one year.

But Bush's spending was "out of control?" Hey, as long as you can laugh, right?

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://wonkette.com/tag/pt-drama-on-the-hill/

Be sure to put in your .25 for the Kool Aid, too.
:
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nevermind.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Nazi Party has loyal followers and voters too. Democrats and Obama are no different than Nazis.

To me, this is all a dog and pony show. Leftist/Democrats are weak and spineless people. They've been around and parasitically mooching off the fruits of the labor of productive individuals since the dawn of civilization and they will still be around.

So it doesn't matter how much the leftist try to change everything. Just view them as weak people. If you're an employer, don't hire them. If you have friends that are leftist, don't lend them anything; meaning don't lend them money, tools and any other personal items, because they will never return it. If they want to change policy and government, defy and ignore them.

Let them starve under their own self-fulfilling ignorance and laziness. Let them worship their kings and queens. They aren't any more than the beggars on the streets and violent criminals in prison. Never trust leftist.
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will paraphrase Jon Stewart:
You guys lost.
You are in the minority now.
It's SUPPOSED to taste like a sh*t sandwich!

so just EAT IT!

[This message has been edited by ktthecarguy (edited 04-10-2009).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

You guys lost.

so just EAT IT!

Gee, what a class act. Nothing like a sore winner, eh?

ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Gee, what a class act. Nothing like a sore winner, eh?

...says the sore loser.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You liberals are funny... blinded by the holy one. You can't see that Obama and the liberal dems are working together to bring down America? If there was a Republican president, then we wouldn't have all of this new legislation rammed down our throats. Remember, Bush vetoed a ton of stuff the liberals wanted... like the SCHIP program. Taxing tobacco to pay for "children's health care".... Total BS. McCain would have vetoed this crap also. We wouldn't be handing out bailout money like Obama did.

Obama and the dems are going to make Americas pay for being successful. Obama himself believes America is too arrogant and he wants us to bow down before other world leaders. I say BS! The US saved the world from tyranny... we have the right to be proud of who we are and what we can bring to the world!

J.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you understand. This isn't a game. This isn't about being cool, or being trendy. I didn't, nor do I support now, the initial bail-out that Bush did in the last days of his presidency.

Really, this isn't about Bush, and I honestly care less what you think about Bush. He is neither my hero, or a role model for me.

I REALLY, REALLY don't think you actually grasp the magnitude of what's transpired over the past few months.

Let me put this into perspective for you:

1 - It took us 232 years... from George Washington to President Bush to accumilate 1.2 trillion dollars worth of debt... It took Barack Obama 3 MONTHS to triple that debt. This isn't a stretch of the truth, this isn't an exaggeration... we are 4.3 trillion dollars in debt. Three months ago, we were 1.2 trillion in debt. It would (quite honestly) take hundreds of years of fiscal conservatism to pay off that debt.

2 - Because of our massive / increased debt, the European Nations, and the rest of the world is voting to get off the US Dollar as the global currency. They are considering either creating a new monetary unit, or switching to the Chinese "Yuan".

3 - Corporations are moving out of the united states because there's simply no money here. Boeing is considering leaving Washington, and Ford Motor Company will have closed all of it's plants in the US (except the F150 plant) by the end of 2010. They are building (as we speak) three new plants (estimated at 4 billion dollars) in northern Mexico, and several more overseas.
Now, I don't think you REALLY understood the scope of what's going on before you made this silly post. I'll happily admit that Bush was not fiscally conservative and spent like crazy. But this really isn't about Bush, is it? Obama has just taken every negative that Bush was doing (the same things the Democrats were criticizing him for) and he just tripled everything in the matter of months.

It took us 232 years to accumilate 1.2 trillion in debt, and Obama tripled that in three months. I really don't think you still actually grasp that. I'm sure you think I'm using some kind of fuzzy math, or exaggerating, or making up numbers... but this is FACT.

The global community is going to STOP using the US dollar as the global currency. Do you realize what kind of catestrophic impact that will have on us???

You guys lost.

so just EAT IT!

Honestly, this isn't about winning. It might be for you, and it might be for some Republicans. But that's not what it's about to me, with respect to party lines. I could care less. Yes, I've voted Republican almost all the time (although I've voted for Democrat Senator Bill Nelson twice in a row now). But this transcendes party lines... this is a major and severe problem that we're having in the government right now. The three people responsible for this are Nanci Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Barack Obama (in that order). I beg you to re-read the three bullet points I mentioned above in this reply. Can you honestly tell me it doesn't bother you?

This really isn't about gay marriage, or abortion rights, or increasing welfare payments. This is about the solidarity of the United States. It's broken... and when the smoke clears from all of this, we will be left standing shorter than we were before. As much as it pains me to say this... what's happening right now is permenant damage to our country. We need to stop these bail-outs... I can say with much certainty that we will never recover (be able to pay off) this massive debt we've accrued. Just remember what I'm saying here, and think about that as you vote for the rest of your life... whether it's for a Democrat, or a Republican.

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 04-10-2009).]

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's where you're wrong.

I'm going to sit back, put my feet up, and watch your guys finish wrecking the country so there's nothing left recognizable. You didn't start this process and I don't blame you for it, neither did I. FDR started it back in the depression, LBJ accelerated things in the 60's, and now BHO is here to most likely finish the job.

That's cool. I've done what I can. In as many elections as I could, I tried to keep the "barbarians at the gate" from rushing in, but there are just so many it was inevitable.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the Public Treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits from the Public Treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy always followed by dictatorship."

Alexander Fraser Tyler, "The Decline and Fall of the Athenian Republic"

It WAS inevitable. I was hoping that I wouldn't live to see it. As the bricks are falling, I'm planning an exit strategy, although it breaks my heart to be doing it. If there is a turnaround at the mid-term elections in about a year and a half, then things will be delayed a bit longer. But not that much longer.

Yes, I'm pretty pessimistic right now. I wish I wasn't, but I am. It is what it is and the collective "we" got what we deserved.

John Stricker

...says the sore loser.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...says the sore loser.

Wow, KT. You really think you won something? Really? Obama has been stepping in s*** on an almost daily basis. He and the Democrats have tripled the national debt, created yet another massive budget deficit...and you thing *I* am the one that lost? We're ALL losing with this kind of out of control, nonsensical leadership. Really, if you really think you *won* something, if you think only conservative voters lost, and if you don't see what's happening...you are TOO DUMB to be in this discussion. I really don't like to be so blunt and insulting, but you're clueless.

You think this is some kind of *personal* victory for you and Obama voters. You think we conservatives suffered a personal loss, and that this is only about your bragging rights. That's your problem...this is about OUR F***ING COUNTRY, you numbskull. While you do your little victory dance on our heads, Rome is burning around you. Wake the f*** up, this isn't about your little party. This is about our FUTURES.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 04-10-2009).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

True, he lost so we will never know, but i have to believe that McCain would have handled things differently. At the least he doesn't have the same socialist roots, so while there may have still been money involved, i don't believe the 'takeover' strings would be there.

( im sure ill get my red bar moved for this one )
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33616 posts
Member since May 2006

You guys lost.

so just EAT IT!

This isn't a game of monopoly where you shake hands at the end. This is about fundamental differences in how people feel their lives should be.. Losing ( or winning ) doesn't change how you think things should be.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

This isn't a game of monopoly where you shake hands at the end. This is about fundamental differences in how people feel their lives should be.. Losing ( or winning ) doesn't change how you think things should be.

And the sad thing is, KT thinks that ONLY conservatives are having to eat the s*** sandwich. The truth is, we ALL are. I guess only we conservatives *know* it's a s*** sandwich, that Obama is serving it up, and that people like KT don't realize they're eating a s*** sandwich. They're eating s*** too, but they think it's steak.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

And the sad thing is, KT thinks that ONLY conservatives are having to eat the s*** sandwich. The truth is, we ALL are. I guess only we conservatives *know* it's a s*** sandwich, that Obama is serving it up, and that people like KT don't realize they're eating a s*** sandwich. They're eating s*** too, but they think it's steak.

Very true.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:
natter natter natter
grommish grommish grommish

In YOUR opinion.

And I hate to break it to you, but your opinion is NOT fact.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In YOUR opinion.

got some nice senses of humor in this room.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In YOUR opinion.

Actually, my opinion IS fact.

It took 232 years to accrue 1.2 trillion dollars of debt in the United States.

That includes ALL the debt from George Bush all the way to George Washington.

Yet, Barack Obama somehow managed to TRIPLE this debt in the span of three months.

4.3 trillion dollars of debt.

It's so ridiculous and astronomical that I wouldn't blame you for one bit if you thought I was simply exaggerating, or using fuzzy logic, or making up numbers to try to "prove my point". Perhaps maybe, you don't even really realize what this means???

I suggest you find out... as many Democrats, Independants, AND Republicans are finding out... this was a very poor decision on the part of Nanci Pelosi and Barack Obama. I really suggest that you put behind you any biases or pre-conceived notions you may have about party lines, and what party is "always" right and which party is "always" wrong.... and I suggest you vote for WHICHEVER CANDIDATE that's going to actually CUT spending.

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice

PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys lost.

so just EAT IT!

Yes. Please paraphrase Jon Stewart.

You seem to think you and he are so funny about gloating about "you guys lost".

What you are missing is that in winning, YOU LOST, TOO.

What? You are HAPPY that the president is driving the economy into a long recovery because he is YOUR guy who WON?
You are HAPPY he is placing incompetent people in his administration because YOUR guy won?

IF you have any kind of a job, YOU LOSE, TOO. For a LONG time.

Would McCain have been great? No. But he would have been way LESS bad. He wouldn't have emboldened a democratic controlled congress to go absolutely INSANE in an absolute, uncontrolled ORGY of spending.

Enjoy your victory. I thought you guys voted for HOPE and CHANGE. No earmarks. Oops. Bills put out for everyone to see before being voted on. Oops. The actual people that voted didn't even get time to read it before the vote much less anyone else.

And yet, instead of being aghast at what your HOPE AND CHANGE guy is doing to ruin the country AND YOU, you gleefully skip around in some victory dance.

So belly up to the table, deep thinker. That sandwich you are so gleefully trying to shove in mouths? That's YOUR meal, too.

The only difference is--I'm not gleeful when I tell you that. I'm just sad you asked for it.

ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, my opinion IS fact.

No, your opinion is just that - YOUR OPINION.

That's all. Over and out.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The national debt numbers are fact, not opinion. Look them up for yourself and prove it to yourself.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jon Stewart.... The Rush Limbaugh for the Dems.

That is all he is.

He is funny and tolerable.

As far as eating a sshit sandwich? LOL! Nah... I don't have to do that. I don't rely on the government for a living nor do I consider government as an essential part of my life.

I seek opportunity. I see these weak leftist and I think the $$$ I can make off of them. Ripe for the easy picking, now that they think the government is going to give them so much. LOL. Go ahead and change the government to a leftist socialist country. I'll still survive and make great money off of you. I'm like Oskar Shindler.

This is a great time to make easy cash off of Leftist. They are nothing but chumps and it makes it all the more easier now that they are in control of the Federal government.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's what makes that feces sandwich taste so bad.

"WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Treasury Department said Friday that the budget deficit increased by $192.3 billion in March, and is near $1 trillion just halfway through the budget year, as costs of the financial bailout and recession mount.

Last month's deficit, a record for March, was significantly higher than the $150 billion that economists expected.

The deficit already totals $956.8 billion for the first six months of the budget year, also a record for that period. The Obama administration projects the deficit for the entire year will hit $1.75 trillion.

A deficit at that level would nearly quadruple the previous annual record of $454.8 billion set last year. The March deficit was nearly four times the size of the imbalance in the same month last year.........."
http://finance.yahoo.com/ne...ts-apf-14903063.html

Quadrupled from this time last year.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, your opinion is just that - YOUR OPINION.

That's all. Over and out.

Quick answer this as fast as you can.

Yer Dum

Is that an opinion or a fact? don't think just answer!
This is a great opportunity for you really. You get to be right either way.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 04-10-2009).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Quick answer this as fast as you can.

Yer Dum

Is that an opinion or a fact? don't think just answer!
This is a great opportunity for you really. You get to be right either way.

Sounds like you answer without thinking. And that is my opinion.
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys lost.

so just EAT IT!

To quote myself Democratic or Republican they are both politicians and these day both have shown they don't give a sh&t about any one other than themselves. To tell yourself anything different is just to fool yourself.
People need to get that fact through their thick heads and wake up and stand up and demand that those who are in Washington should listen to the people they are suppose to be representing. This is our country and instead of sitting around letting this power hungry ass clowns tell us what to do we need to tell them what we expect them to do. The first thing would be to stop SPENDING money we do not have on stupid social welfare programs that do not create real lasting jobs.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock