Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-29-2009 08:01 PM
Replies: 178 (2570 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 04-11-2009 09:17 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Still have to work on that capitalization.

it still shows your ignorance.

IP: Logged
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2009 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
It still shows your ignorance.

Almost.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Almost.

This is yet again another fragment, RFT has forfeited all of their points and prizes to pontiackid. Thanks for playing!

NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

look at his sig.
He cant even tell the diffrence between a fiero formula body and a fiero GT body.

I've seen his Fiero and it has as GT body panels I have pics if you don't believe me.I'm not wanting to get flamed I'm just saying I've seen his car

[This message has been edited by NCTyphoonKid (edited 03-31-2009).]

NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NCTyphoonKid

1277 posts
Member since Jun 2008
I have no problem with your typing Pontiackid I can read it.Come on guys just end this internet bashing against each other
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The bashing will end when the trolls disperse.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG i finaly made a trash can thread i feel so dirty
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG i finaly made a trash can thread i feel so dirty

WOO-HOO!!!!!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

And go back to where they belong.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
cliff im buyin you a beer when i get paied i know you been dealing with a lot with me.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hypocrisy; look it up.

Seriously, all you do is bash Shaun/RFT (two things that are NOT mutually inclusive by the way) or nutswing. Do you actually contribute anything?
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Do you actually contribute anything?

Judging by your bar, many people don't think you do, either.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unsafe beat me to it. I mentioned earlier how everything gets linked to being 'under command' of Shaun or being a "RFT lower form of life". It really is quite amusing to see how much Hulki contributes compared to how much he supports pontiackid or bashes rft.

Also, I don't understand why pontiackid can't capitalize, use punctuation, or at least try to spell things correctly. The idea of correcting every error is going overboard, I agree. If he would type up a somewhat coherent response once in a while, people would stop being so picky about it. There is no benefit to typing worse than my 6 year old brother. It urks me to no end to see people typing in such a way on pubilc, worldwide message forums. It might be okay do to in instant message, or on someones myspace page, but is it really that difficult to right click every time the red line comes up???

PS, EMC probably drives his car a lot harder than you do. It is also faster than yours, better looking at the moment, and has had more vagina on his leather seats than you've probably seen.

For relation, however, my car is faster and more innovative than both of yours..
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by Jncomutt:
Also, I don't understand why pontiackid can't capitalize, use punctuation, or at least try to spell things correctly. The idea of correcting every error is going overboard, I agree. If he would type up a somewhat coherent response once in a while, people would stop being so picky about it. There is no benefit to typing worse than my 6 year old brother. It urks me to no end to see people typing in such a way on pubilc, worldwide message forums.

I would love to bust his balls also, but he ACTUALLY has gotten MUCH better than when he first started to post. Now, I agree he doesn't pay attention half the time to what he's typing, as he doesnt pay attention when I am explaining things to him.... is it cuz he's young, dumb or full of c*m? For example, I told him when we were losening up his brake caliper bolts that we dont use the tamper proof T-50, we use the good Craftsman T-50... if it breaks its replaced free, plus its better Quality... later he breaks my Tamper Proof T-40 trying to take off the E-Brake bracket bolt.... wtf I said, I told you to use the Craftsman ones.... <B*tch Slap>

maybe cliff can make it so he cant submit a post until its proofread and correct
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

i dont think it did the parking break did work on the old clipers so i think its fine you wana ajust it when i get off work?

I dont even adjust my own, and honestly dont know how to do it "Correctly" Plus, while your thread was being dumped into the trash I managed to get a decent amount of work done on the blue devil this evening... the P/S body panels are all on and secured down, tommorrow will be D/S panels... sail panels and some other stuff
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unsafe beat me to it. I mentioned earlier how everything gets linked to being 'under command' of Shaun or being a "RFT lower form of life". It really is quite amusing to see how much Hulki contributes compared to how much he supports pontiackid or bashes rft.

Also, I don't understand why pontiackid can't capitalize, use punctuation, or at least try to spell things correctly. The idea of correcting every error is going overboard, I agree. If he would type up a somewhat coherent response once in a while, people would stop being so picky about it. There is no benefit to typing worse than my 6 year old brother. It urks me to no end to see people typing in such a way on pubilc, worldwide message forums. It might be okay do to in instant message, or on someones myspace page, but is it really that difficult to right click every time the red line comes up???

PS, EMC probably drives his car a lot harder than you do. It is also faster than yours, better looking at the moment, and has had more vagina on his leather seats than you've probably seen.

For relation, however, my car is faster and more innovative than both of yours..

God damnit no one said i was a good typer. My spelling sucks i know that. I excel in more mechanical things such as engines wires sheet metal fabracation things like that. I hate it how everyone gets on here and judges me on the way I type Meet me in person and i gaurente you that youll have a blast chillin with me im fun to be around life of the party and can get along with just about anyone. It pisses you off to know people who arnt the best typers post on world wide fourms. Well id like to see how pissed you would get if i slept with your wife, That is if you can actuley find a woman who could stand you. You dont see me getting on here trying to start a fight with anyone ot instagating people i just get on here to show what im doing with my fiero share my common interist with other fiero people and make new friends not to go to war with people about how I type. so since this is the trash can im gona open up a little bit more. If you dont like my threads STFU and next time you see my name as a topic starter dont click on it. If you that much of a retard that you cant use your common sense to figure out what im saying when i mess up than ignore me. No need to have a highschool girl coniption about it. aAd about the more vagina than me. Ak back on holiday everytime me and him are working on our cars im getting flooded with texts and calls from girls i shacked up with from the night before or who want it again.
This isant just directed to the person in quotes im sorry i had to go off on your post because this is the 1st time you started with me, but unfortunatley its what sent me over the edge.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-31-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I dont even adjust my own, and honestly dont know how to do it "Correctly" Plus, while your thread was being dumped into the trash I managed to get a decent amount of work done on the blue devil this evening... the P/S body panels are all on and secured down, tommorrow will be D/S panels... sail panels and some other stuff

It must be nice to have time off. :angrey: All i do is sit in a box all day bored to tears.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will agree with you to a point. I may not contribute a whole lot to this forum, as I'm here trying to learn. But I consider pontiackid, Xerces, Chris, and Jenn my friends. Pontiackid maybe can't help what he types, or how he spells. I know when I'm using IE, it doesn't do a spell check automatically like it does when I use Chrome. But we're able to get the gist of what he's trying to say, and I'm cool with that. This is an internet forum, not an English test. And since he's my friend, I'm going to back him up, JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING WITH UNSAFE and EMC.

For the record, I make the mistake of labeling RFT based upon the few people who just come over here to crap on threads and leave. That is entirely a fault of mine, as many PFF'ers are also members of RFT and are great people. There is also a wealth of knowledge on both forums.

Lastly, if you don't like reading pontiackid's grammar, don't go in his threads, and don't read his posts. Friends of yours like Unsafe and EMC do nothing but follow him around correcting his grammar and crapping on his threads or posts. But they do it just to be dicks. How is that contributing?
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hate it how everyone gets on here and judges me on the way I type

Not trying to call you out, but we're all judged on how we present ourselves. On a message board, spelling, grammar and punctuation are your primary means of presenting yourself.

Think about it, a guy in a public place wearing dirty, smelly clothes and mumbling to himself is going to draw all sorts of the wrong kind of attention, no matter how witty or engaging he may really be. Same here--if your presentation is wrapped up in an unattractive package, it's going to detract from what you're trying to say. It also shows a lack of consideration for people who are trying to read your posts and make sense of what you're saying, at least IMHO.

We all make mistakes when typing, but honestly your posts almost hurt to read at times. Many times I skip right over your posts because you can be so incomprehensible. Again, not trying to flame you, just stating an opinion.

edit to add: I do think it's a bit childish for people to follow you around and correct every post you make. But, perhaps they have a point, even if they are making it in the wrong way.

[This message has been edited by GT86 (edited 03-31-2009).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It must be nice to have time off. :angrey: All i do is sit in a box all day bored to tears.

wtf were you doing for 3-4 months while unemployed?

btw u speelled angry wrong :angry:
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

Not trying to call you out, but we're all judged on how we present ourselves. On a message board, spelling, grammar and punctuation are your primary means of presenting yourself.

Think about it, a guy in a public place wearing dirty, smelly clothes and mumbling to himself is going to draw all sorts of the wrong kind of attention, no matter how witty or engaging he may really be. Same here--if your presentation is wrapped up in an unattractive package, it's going to detract from what you're trying to say. It also shows a lack of consideration for people who are trying to read your posts and make sense of what you're saying, at least IMHO.

We all make mistakes when typing, but honestly your posts almost hurt to read at times. Many times I skip right over your posts because you can be so incomprehensible. Again, not trying to flame you, just stating an opinion.

I know what you mean to a point. I can certanly assure you that Im no bum in the park in smelly clothing who mumbels to myself. But the fact that some people take offence to this is redickilious. Its the internet for god sakes. I know its the only way you can pick on someone from half way around the world, But some people just need to grow up.
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know what you mean to a point. I can certanly assure you that Im no bum in the park in smelly clothing who mumbels to myself. But the fact that some people take offence to this is redickilious. Its the internet for god sakes. I know its the only way you can pick on someone from half way around the world, But some people just need to grow up.

I'm not saying you are, but again, we're judged on appearance. The vast majority of people on here will never meet each other in person, so all we have to go on are the words we type. If you come across as an illiterate, inarticulate person others will make judgments about you and treat you accordingly, whether it's a fair judgment or not. Just like they will with that guy wandering around mumbling to himself.

Fair? No, but that's how it is.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

smelly clothing

A Yummy Onion Hoagie

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My spelling sucks i know that. I excel in more mechanical things such as engines wires sheet metal fabracation things like that.
<SNIP>
This isant just directed to the person in quotes im sorry i had to go off on your post because this is the 1st time you started with me, but unfortunatley its what sent me over the edge.

No offense taken. I'm not here to 'hate' on you, I'm trying to offer some constructive criticism on your 'appearance' as noted above. I'm just a big bullshitter. I'll tease people on here because not only is it warranted (bad typing), but because hopefully people will get the idea that there is a reason to comment on it. It seems to have worked. That post you made when you quoted mine is the first reply I can recall ever being able to comprehend. Its not 'perfect' but most of our posts aren't. Just by breaking up most of the sentences and using some capitals and commas, I was able to understand what you meant and distinguish two separate thoughts.

As for hulki, i'm not friends with unsafe, I don't even know who he is. I do know EMC in person, however. I'll probably meet both of you two too, sometime, I used to hang out in PA quite often. Trips to Oley don't seem to make it into my schedule as much as they used to, but I'm sure I'll be down that way a time or two this summer. It will be interesting to see whether or not you try to do whatever to my teeth as you posted above or if we laugh about all this **** and I comment on your spoken english, lol.

In the meantime, despite being friends, you may want to keep 'chatting' about non-fiero related **** out of tech. The entire world doesn't need to know about your back and forth bickering and post count padding. You do know there is a forum live chat, as well as other means such as AIM, MSN messenger, facebook chat, google chat, etc right?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark my words, I'm not going to make any more bashes with reference to RFT, as it really isn't fair to those who post in both places. And both forums have their worth. I tend to be less than tactful when I post, and if I have offended anyone on this site, my apologies. I want to learn and be productive to this site as well. But, I will stick up for those that I mentioned in an earlier post, I will just do so more tactfully. But as I stated before, I will not make any more references about RFT or Shaun for that matter. I really can't stand the guy, but I didn't want to sink to his level, which it seems as though I have. But to those who just follow pontiackid around to just correct his grammar, just leave the guy alone and ignore his posts if they bother you.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As for hulki, i'm not friends with unsafe, I don't even know who he is. I do know EMC in person, however. I'll probably meet both of you two too, sometime, I used to hang out in PA quite often.

Look forward to meeting you and seeing your poonmobile!. Are you a member of MAFOA and/or make it to Carlisle? We won't get to meet in person until after I'm back from the sandbox next year sometime, but the first round is on you.

P.S. I drink Yuengling.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No offense taken. I'm not here to 'hate' on you, I'm trying to offer some constructive criticism on your 'appearance' as noted above. I'm just a big bullshitter. I'll tease people on here because not only is it warranted (bad typing), but because hopefully people will get the idea that there is a reason to comment on it. It seems to have worked. That post you made when you quoted mine is the first reply I can recall ever being able to comprehend. Its not 'perfect' but most of our posts aren't. Just by breaking up most of the sentences and using some capitals and commas, I was able to understand what you meant and distinguish two separate thoughts.

As for hulki, i'm not friends with unsafe, I don't even know who he is. I do know EMC in person, however. I'll probably meet both of you two too, sometime, I used to hang out in PA quite often. Trips to Oley don't seem to make it into my schedule as much as they used to, but I'm sure I'll be down that way a time or two this summer. It will be interesting to see whether or not you try to do whatever to my teeth as you posted above or if we laugh about all this **** and I comment on your spoken english, lol.

In the meantime, despite being friends, you may want to keep 'chatting' about non-fiero related **** out of tech. The entire world doesn't need to know about your back and forth bickering and post count padding. You do know there is a forum live chat, as well as other means such as AIM, MSN messenger, facebook chat, google chat, etc right?

Alright, at least your not being a total meani about it. PM me when your comming up and mabey we can go to the bar with hulki and and get a beer. And dont worry about your teeth. Its only EMC who would be swallowing his if he showed his face in front of me.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
I can see this thread being closed by morning. iIkinda hope it is though its starting to bring out my bad lil temper. I dont like fighting with people.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Look forward to meeting you and seeing your poonmobile!. Are you a member of MAFOA and/or make it to Carlisle? We won't get to meet in person until after I'm back from the sandbox next year sometime, but the first round is on you.

P.S. I drink Yuengling.

And I do rumbel mint shots and an occasional irish car bomb.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-01-2009).]

Phaeton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's another guy here that uses horribly centric english, close to indecipherable without lots of context, been here about as long as I have.
Next to his + it says "certified genius (physics anyway)". I really do not see this connection between text ability and coherent ideas.

Probably just me, I'm generally short on creative and long on grammar. Wouldn't mind the reverse upon occasion.
PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There has been a group hug since I've last visited this thread.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Lol not much of one.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Yeah, we made you the pivot man, too.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, we made you the pivot man, too.

I'm all for male bonding, but not that way.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 04-01-2009).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Judging by your bar, many people don't think you do, either.

I believe most of my negatives were picked up from two or three threads. For somebody that claims to be aware of all of the history on this board, you should know that. Besides, it's be shown many times that the ratings system has flaws. Either way, though, I obviously have more positives than you or I would be banned.

But anyway, I don't recall 'following pontiackid around just to correct his grammar' (paraphrased) as claimed. I will admit I do find it annoying though. Not just him, but many people on this board type like that. As a suggestion, just use Firefox as it will proofread for you as you type. That will at least address the spelling errors easily enough. Whether or not you're a good typist/speller, there are easy steps to take to prevent incoherent posts.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unsafe At Any Speed

2299 posts
Member since Feb 2003

As for hulki, i'm not friends with unsafe, I don't even know who he is.

Burn! Ouch...
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna take my ball and go home.
Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm gong to chime in here and try to make a small point. Pontiackid I rarely even try to read the messes you attempt (very poorly) to type. I see it as a matter of RESPECT to try and be coherent in all posts. The jibberish usually assosiated with a post of yours is simply disrespectful to all the rest of us on the forum. You simply won't take the time to at least proof read and expect the rest of us to try and decipher your code because you are both disrespectful and lazy. You can obviously read as you answer any and all posts whether you have anything to add or not, :
Random User : My car explodes everytime i pass a 1973 Gremlin
Pontiackid: i dunt no whoot a gimlen iz boot mi farboid splded when i passseed un tu cuz yurs duz
I don't think bashing you for it is going to make a differnece and I don't think it's right. I do however understand the frustration of trying to read this mess from a young man recently out of school and planning on trying to do something in the government. If you can't spell or use proper grammar you're not going to make it as an FBI agent or whatever nonsense it is you're hoping for. Why not try to take this critisism and do something with it , like try to stop being a lazy spoiled child and at least proofread something and maybe think about wheter or not you actually have anything to add before you post on every single topic coming and going.

Rant over.... Flame as you will
BTW i did a quick glance over of this post and will not edit for spelling or grammar
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I've been folowing this...uh... thread..... and it has been quite a bit of entertainment for me. However, I have to say I agree with Nazareth here. I have never really commented on anything you post, usually because I am still learning on here or because I don't want to try to decipher the cryptic code you are using. I haven't entered into any of the massive arguments between you and hulki, emc, etc. either, for my own safety. I would just like to bring to light a couple things:

You, Pontiackid, say you CAN type well if you tried. I could find a quote in another thread, but I'm not going to spend all day on it. Now I'm not saying you have to have perfect grammar, but if you would at LEAST capitalized the first letter of a sentence and end each one with a period, it would make your posts a million times easier to read. I know many people skip your threads because when they open it they are greeted by a huge square of incomprehensible text. With the periods and such, more people will be willing to help you with your questions. Some spelling would help, but I usually get the gist of it. On the other side of the spectrum:

Get off his back, kids!

He will make mistakes, no need to stick a pike through him and roll him on an open fire. If he is willing to make an active effort to improve his posts, then give him a break. The only reason my posts are grammatically correct is because I am using safari and it redlines errors.

ALSO, Pontiackid, you say:

You dont see me getting on here trying to start a fight with anyone ot instagating people

Well you don't come on here and start bashing everyone, but whenever someone says something that ever SEEMS like it is making fun of you, the first thing you do is say "**** you guys" or "STFU and get out of here". If those don't work, you resort to more 'tasteful' language. I understand it might bother you, but just ignore it! Pass it off as a joke or something, but when a thread has 50 posts and 25 of them are you replying to everyone else telling them to shove it, it makes an impression. Not a good one, either.

I've never met you, and I doubt I ever will (since I live half a country away), so I have no idea if you are the coolest person in town, or if you are the town idiot. Maybe you really are fun to hang out with and such, but like what was previously said, all that we see here is your posts. Whether you want to realize it or not, a lot of people here are not fond of you. The only person that can change how they think about you is you. I'd bet you'd never be able to guess how old I am and what I enjoy doing just from MY posts...

So I say this, my good Fiero forum friends, if Pontiackid is willing to put a little bit more effort and use periods and capitalization in his posts, then everyone should give him a break. HOWEVER, if he continues to post one 500 word sentence threads about how his Firebird bit of his Fieros ear at the end of the driveway, then you, Pontiackid, have nothing to complain about.

And that is the end of my huge essay. Enjoy

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay