Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-29-2009 08:01 PM
Replies: 178 (2570 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 04-11-2009 09:17 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So after a long and grulling day of working on my brakes i pulled my firebird down to the bottom of BOH driveway and pulled the fiero out so he could get the blue devil in from the rain. My fiero is my 1st 5 speed car and iv gotten so used to the fiero not rolling due to the locked up brake caliper. So I park the fiero facing towards my firebird at the bottom of his driveway and dident engage the parking brake nore put it in gear and ran back to the garage. dosent this lil s*** go and roll into my firebird. There wasent any damage between the 2 of them as it was only about a foot it rolled but now i have to figure out how to ajust my E brake so it works right. But i can see a fude brewing between the 2 of them. firebird wants to give my trouble getting out of park in the morning i threten it that ill drive the fiero and low and behold it comes out of park. And vice versa on other issues with the fiero.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think pontiac kid needs his own forum.
Brocephus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or Dr. Phil....
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have gotten pics but it was pouring down rain
Ratfink

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatfinkSend a Private Message to RatfinkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Priceless!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amazing!
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brocephus:

Or Dr. Phil....

LOFL
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what would you guys do without me
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Enjoy a forum free of pointless threads?
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Enjoy a forum free of pointless threads?

Kinda harsh. Or are you just being sarcastic? Due to where a lot of us live this is the only way to communicate and sometimes get things off our chests if we've had a bad day. I think it's great that he can come on here and share things that happen and I think it's great that he has a sense of humor about what happened. I'd be PO'd, but then again, it was his fault.

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
But i can see a fude brewing between the 2 of them. firebird wants to give my trouble getting out of park in the morning i threten it that ill drive the fiero and low and behold it comes out of park. And vice versa on other issues with the fiero.

Dude, it sounds like you need to put the both of them in seperate corners for a "time out". Teach them a lesson, find something else to drive and let'm sit.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 03-29-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Dude, it sounds like you need to put the both of them in seperate corners for a "time out". Teach them a lesson, find something else to drive and let'm sit.

lol ill punish the fiero. firebird is the DD and it has never let me down so the fiero goes into the corner.
PFF
System Bot
Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what would you guys do without me

Not read pointless threads such as this one.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make them kneel on uncooked rice in the corner...that'll teach them!
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kinda harsh. Or are you just being sarcastic? Due to where a lot of us live this is the only way to communicate and sometimes get things off our chests if we've had a bad day. I think it's great that he can come on here and share things that happen and I think it's great that he has a sense of humor about what happened. I'd be PO'd, but then again, it was his fault.

A little sarcastic, but a little truth there too. Im not saying there's no place for it pontiackid, just maybe consolidate your 3 or 4 somewhat on-topic threads into one?

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3080 posts in six months? Damn, dude. You're averaging over 17 posts a day.

------------------

My Build Thread

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

3080 posts in six months? Damn, dude. You're averaging over 17 posts a day.

He's a Post Whore, he can't help it, its ashame It was raining or this thread would be more enjoyable with pics
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

He's a Post Whore, he can't help it, its ashame It was raining or this thread would be more enjoyable with pics

i see someone has off work today.

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2009 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So after a long and grullinggrueling day of working on my brakes, I pulled my Firebird down to the bottom of BOH's driveway, and then pulled the Fiero out so that he could get the blue devil in from the rain. My Fiero is my 1st 5 speed car and ivI've gotten so used to the Fiero not rolling, due to the locked up brake caliper. So I parked the Fiero facing towards my Firebird at the bottom of his driveway and didn'tdident engage the parking brake, norenor put it in gear, and ran back to the garage. Doesn't this lil' s*** go and roll into my Firebird. There wasen't any damage between the 2 of them, as it was only about a foot it(?) rolled, but now i have to figure out how to adjust my E brake, so it works right. But i can see a fudefeud brewing between the 2 of them. The Firebird wants to give my me trouble getting out of park in the morning. I threaten it that I'll drive the Fiero and low and behold it comes out of park. And vice versa on other issues with the Fiero.

FBI fail.
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The red pen owns you! Heh .

------------------

Red 86GT 4 Speed

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

FBI fail.

OMG here we go again. You just wait till I can get off work so I can use some more choise words towards you. You seriousley have nothing better to do than waist my time. Go back to real fiero tech where you belong. Seriousley you need a girlfriend dude.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-30-2009).]

86FieroCentPa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroCentPaSend a Private Message to 86FieroCentPaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FBI fail.

Since you're kind enough to fix other people's posts, I figure I'd fix yours.

[This message has been edited by 86FieroCentPa (edited 03-30-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86FieroCentPa:
Since you're kind enough to fix other people's posts, I figure I'd fix yours.

Whats this mean?

86FieroCentPa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroCentPaSend a Private Message to 86FieroCentPaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its a shot at EMC, not you. I quoted him as you can see

[This message has been edited by 86FieroCentPa (edited 03-30-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86FieroCentPa:

Its a shot at EMC, not you. I quoted him as you can see

lol its cool I wasent getting defensive. I think that dude is the only guy I have a problem with on PFF. (real fiero trolls)

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2009 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whats this mean?

Definite FBI fail.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But i can see a fude brewing between the 2 of them. firebird wants to give my trouble getting out of park in the morning i threten it that ill drive the fiero and low and behold it comes out of park. And vice versa on other issues with the fiero.

It doesn't really 'sound' like much to me. How the hell did you understand that first post?
86FieroCentPa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroCentPaSend a Private Message to 86FieroCentPaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Definite FBI fail.

You really should proofread your own posts as much at you proofread pontiackid's

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Hey, calm down kids. No need to fight about letters that aren't real.
I have an idea. Why not people who can not/will not try to read his posts just not read it and move on? He won't change the way he types, so why don't you let him be?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Definite FBI fail.

You know what the dude above me is right im not gona stoop to your level. Your probabley some 15 year old kid who thinks hes cool playing internet gangster. From now on you dont exsist to me. Hopefuly someday people will finaly see what an @55#()L3 you are and finaly get you banned and sent to the island of misfit fiero owners where you belong. :now exiting the troller coaster:

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

some 15 year old

I'm almost 17!
By the way, a Fiero Vs. Firebird war is quite funny.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-30-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

I'm almost 17!
no no no not you the person quoted in the post.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by mattwa:

I'm almost 17!
By the way, a Fiero Vs. Firebird war is quite funny.

I might someday but my firebird would murder my fiero 4000pounds of brute force in that lil monster. plus my firebird is my baby. as much as I love my fiero my firebird always comes before it.

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what's your screen name at the Firebird forum?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So what's your screen name at the Firebird forum?

I dont have one I keep my firebird to my self.

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every third word out of your mouth is about your Firebird. How is that keeping it to yourself?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Every third word out of your mouth is about your Firebird. How is that keeping it to yourself?

I seriousley think your hiding in that van thats parked in the park behind my house every night. Why do you follow my posts so much? I bet you got beat up a lot in highschool dident you.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seriously emc, every time i see a post from pont, your soon to post some remark about what he said...
whats the deal, did he like date your mom and now your all upset or something?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's all get together and neg him so he gets banned...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Let's all get together and neg him so he gets banned...

ohh I already did a long time ago.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ohh I already did a long time ago.

Yeah, me too. He really adds nothing to this forum, he is one of Shaunna's little hamsters and PFF is his wheel. Shaunna only takes him out when it's time to "play".
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock