Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Real Fiero Tech - False claim of independence being declared (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Real Fiero Tech - False claim of independence being declared by I'm Back
Started on: 03-15-2009 04:55 PM
Replies: 173 (4053 views)
Last post by: Newbfiero on 03-20-2009 10:24 AM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know anything about Ed, as it was all before my time, but I really believe he means no foul at this moment in time. Maybe I say that because I agree with him on the RFT points, but he hasn't said one angry line in this thread yet. I hope that Cliff doesn't ban you, but this is his forum, and whatever will be, will be. Good luck to you no matter how this ends up, Ed.
IP: Logged
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:
And then there’s the typical denial so present at RFT, this is from Fastback86:

I'd be all in favor of changing this forum's banning policy just long enough to ban Ebs.

You know, Fastback, you suck one dick you can’t, ‘ungay’ yourself; you ban one person you can’t ever declare yourself independent from censorship.

What the bloody hell are you talking about, you raving lunatic? I have never declared any kind of independence, or for that matter, any special allegiance to any online forum, nor do I speak for RFT. Everything you've just said has absolutely no bearing on me, and you spend enough time arguing to know that "guilt by association" is a logical fallacy and an invalid argument. Furthermore, for as much as you love to cry about people insulting you, you don't seem to have any problem being a massive hypocrite and insinuating that, because I hate you, I am therefore gay. What's the matter, is calling someone retarded to passe for you? God, could you be any more worthless?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

"You know, Fastback, you suck one dick you can’t, ‘ungay’ yourself; you ban one person you can’t ever declare yourself independent from censorship."

Wow dude, the vision of all that is wonderful and pure in this world of forums talks like THAT. You're a dick dude, the pedophiliac jokes are perverse, calling everyone a redneck is uncalled for, you add nothing to the internet. You add nothing to tech, you add nothing to nothing. All you do is spew hate and ignorance. Go get on some inbred **** site and leave us all the hell alone.

I don't know, this sounds kinda hateful and ignorant in itself.
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(Thats the point, it sarcasm and irony blended together)

He hasn't said anything bad? You really did miss a lot. Get on RFT, there quite a few comments he made about getting back to "banging my sister" whom I've mentioned on RFT is 12. Hes a model citizen.

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 03-15-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No I've been following this thread since it started, and there is not one thing he said IN THIS THREAD that would warrant banning.
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

No I've been following this thread since it started, and there is not one thing he said IN THIS THREAD that would warrant banning.

I'll give you that for the most part, the thing about fastback86 sucking someones dick is a bit off color.
I'm Back

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Oh, the irony. (Yeah, I get the "moderation" thing.)

OTOH, It seems like Ed can't get along with anybody.

Or perhaps they just can't get along with him. Perhaps. Who knows?
("G*D-DAMMIT!!! LISTEN!! EVERYONE'S WRONG BUT ME!!!")

In any event...
I was of the mind to just "agree to disagree" until a remark you made, in response to one of my comments, about inbred southerners. Totally uncalled for, within the context of the convo. (Funny thing is, all of my relatives were damyankees. And it still pissed me off.)
I believe that my response was "Go fsck yourself."

It still stands.

I don't like you. Not one little bit.

(Redacted)

Take care now. Ya' hear?

Well, I had this one typed and Cliff went and moved the thread. Let me summarize what I wrote.

Me not getting along or vice versa, I'm a very controversial person. I can irritate people on demand like no other. If you recall before, I was getting my Justice degree to be a lawyer and I did get my degree, but didn't LSAT well enough to get into law school. Point is, my ability to inflame is a gift and a curse, I can throw people off of their game in a second, which is what you have to do to be a good lawyer, you'd be surprised at how many lawyers are so soft spoken they don't make good counsel.

As for the redacted statement, I'm glad it's redacted, it's not good to have that stuff hanging out there. What I did say was that I'm sorry you harbor such hate for me, I didn't like some of the people here, but I surely have no ill feelings of anyone.

I truly thought people might welcome this thread acknowledging their myth of this sanctuary they supposedly built. I guess it has been beat to death; who knew? Take care.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look up his current and old username on this forum. Look on RFT too if it suits you. This guys is a waste of bandwidth and only comes on these forums to troll. He never talks cars, only politics and is completely incapable of having a discussion without being an enormous jerk. There's a reason he's been banned.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

What the bloody hell are you talking about, you raving lunatic? I have never declared any kind of independence, or for that matter, any special allegiance to any online forum, nor do I speak for RFT. Everything you've just said has absolutely no bearing on me, and you spend enough time arguing to know that "guilt by association" is a logical fallacy and an invalid argument. Furthermore, for as much as you love to cry about people insulting you, you don't seem to have any problem being a massive hypocrite and insinuating that, because I hate you, I am therefore gay. What's the matter, is calling someone retarded to passe for you? God, could you be any more worthless?

Assuming that is the same person, you and the person I quoted from RFT, I have no way of knowing if it's incidental or if that was you writing it, I just posted verbatum what is written. They claim independence from the so-called tyranny of PFF, bash, libel and make fun of PFF, then commit the same acts they accuse PFF of doing. Where have I cried about people insulting me? I'm sorry for your hate, I don't have that for anyone in either forum.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Exactly, good recall!!! A lot of time has gone by and I understand how Cliff would forget the middle part. Thx my friend. I'm just passing thru, 1 thread only.

I can't help but laugh that you are thanking me, a mod at RFT, in a thread that's trashing RFT.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Assuming that is the same person, you and the person I quoted from RFT, I have no way of knowing if it's incidental or if that was you writing it, I just posted verbatum what is written. They claim independence from the so-called tyranny of PFF, bash, libel and make fun of PFF, then commit the same acts they accuse PFF of doing. Where have I cried about people insulting me? I'm sorry for your hate, I don't have that for anyone in either forum.

One and the same, and even if it weren't, it wouldn't excuse your insults. Once again, I've never claimed independence, so nothing you've said to or about me has been relevant or even true. Go be a tool somewhere else.
PFF
System Bot
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look up his current and old username on this forum. Look on RFT too if it suits you. This guys is a waste of bandwidth and only comes on these forums to troll. He never talks cars, only politics and is completely incapable of having a discussion without being an enormous jerk. There's a reason he's been banned.

Not at all, I will post in the tech section in RFT. Last time I posted there about having bushings made to tighten up the N* flywheel hole diameter, I was hammered. Face it, RFT not only lacks constructive dialogue, they have only a pseduo declaration of independence.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by AkursedX:

I can't help but laugh that you are thanking me, a mod at RFT, in a thread that's trashing RFT.

I don't have a problem with you, I was thanking you for pointing out that essentially Cliff may have forgotten the difference between EDSB52 and I'm Back. You wrote:

It took me forever to find this, but you did let Ed come back once (hence the "I'm Back" name) and he hasn't earned a re-banning (EDIT: Per the rating system).

I think you miss the point here, I don't hate anyone in either forum and like some people in RFT and here. My sole purpose for coming here with this is to debunk RFT's claim of independence from the horrible autocracy as they infer; essentially saying they won't run RFT that way. Yet they are. It's more about the game than the player. It's obvious to me that Brian (DiggityBiggity) the mod of anything goes was pissed because I called him out on a few issues he was unable to respond to. I believe he went to whoever runs the place (Howard???) and cried about ban him or I'll leave - just a guess. Look, I'm not mad, I really htink it's all funny. PFF is not for me and I don't want to irritate people here, so I'm not going to post in other threads out of respect. As for RFT, other than Will, it was like talking to 15YO's, so I'm just done there, I have plenty of other forums that suit me better.

I don't believe you and I have ever even had 1 exchange over there. I would research but it just doesn't matter. Take care, and.....thx
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

I don't know anything about Ed, as it was all before my time, but I really believe he means no foul at this moment in time. Maybe I say that because I agree with him on the RFT points, but he hasn't said one angry line in this thread yet. I hope that Cliff doesn't ban you, but this is his forum, and whatever will be, will be. Good luck to you no matter how this ends up, Ed.

Thx bro, but I'm just here for this one thread, whatever is best for PFF, Cliff and the members is good with me.

Take care.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

One and the same, and even if it weren't, it wouldn't excuse your insults. Once again, I've never claimed independence, so nothing you've said to or about me has been relevant or even true. Go be a tool somewhere else.

No, you never claimed independence or disavowed moderation,but that is the theme of the forum. If I go to a Mustang forum and am not with Mustangs, then I really have no place there; it's kind of the same concept.

When I wrote:

Fastback86: I'd be all in favor of changing this forum's banning policy just long enough to ban Ebs.

You know, Fastback, you suck one dick you can’t, ‘ungay’ yourself; you ban one person you can’t ever declare yourself independent from censorship.

Few points here:

1) You admit to being aware of the, "No ban" rule, as you want to undo the no-ban rule for just 1 person then reinstate it, so you do recognize the concept of, "Independence has been Declared" in RFT and you do want to act in resistance of it. So even if you didn't write it or weren't sworn to uphold it, you did acknowledge it and knew RFT stood for no moderation as a result of people who were disgruntled with PFF.

2) The, "suck one dick" analogy was in no way directed at you to call you or infer you are gay, it was strictly an analogy to illustrate that you can't undo a rule or an act for 1 time, then resume as if you never violated that. It was a simple analogy. If and when I call someone a ********** or anything else I don't mince words, and I certainly wasn't calling you that in the analogy.

How have I insulted you in this PFF thread? I don't see it unless you mistook the analogy as being directed at you.

[This message has been edited by I'm Back (edited 03-15-2009).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I read through most of this and it sounds like edsb52 is basicly saying:

RTF is Full of $hit, they claim they are "Independent" and dont "F**K" with the forum like they claim Cliff does, and are basicly are coming around to what Cliff has been doing for years... Keeping things on topic and no BS allowed.

Am I wrong? do I care? - No, dont give a crap.

I'm glad RFT is there though... gives a place where all the Special people can go
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
btw forgot this lil gem:

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, you never claimed independence or disavowed moderation,but that is the theme of the forum. If I go to a Mustang forum and am not with Mustangs, then I really have no place there; it's kind of the same concept.

Do you not see your own enormous hypocrisy in this statement? In the years that I've been here and on RFT, I've never once seen you post anything about Fieros. Ever. Why are you here, Ed? Follow your own advice and go away.

When I wrote:

Fastback86: I'd be all in favor of changing this forum's banning policy just long enough to ban Ebs.

Few points here:

1) You admit to being aware of the, "No ban" rule, as you want to undo the no-ban rule for just 1 person then reinstate it, so you do recognize the concept of, "Independence has been Declared" in RFT and you do want to act in resistance of it. So even if you didn't write it or weren't sworn to uphold it, you did acknowledge it and knew RFT stood for no moderation as a result of people who were disgruntled with PFF.

2) The, "suck one dick" analogy was in no way directed at you to call you or infer you are gay, it was strictly an analogy to illustrate that you can't undo a rule or an act for 1 time, then resume as if you never violated that. It was a simple analogy. If and when I call someone a ********** or anything else I don't mince words, and I certainly wasn't calling you that in the analogy.

How have I insulted you in this PFF thread? I don't see it unless you mistook the analogy as being directed at you.

1) Independence being declared and the rule of not banning anyone are not the exact same concept. Regardless, I stand by what I said: I would happily rescind the "no ban" policy (which I think is a silly one anyway, as you so eloquently prove every time you post) long enough to get rid of you. I never claimed to be ignorant of the rule, nor did I stand up for it. The forum does have a guiding principle though, and I respect that. However, in your case, I wouldn't be bothered if the principle were temporarily breached.

2) How was I to take it anyway but as a backhanded insult? Your analogy equated my position on the "no ban" policy with homosexuality. Next time, use an analogy that can't be construed as an insult.

3) Go away.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Hmm, I read through most of this and it sounds like edsb52 is basicly saying:

RTF is Full of $hit, they claim they are "Independent" and dont "F**K" with the forum like they claim Cliff does, and are basicly are coming around to what Cliff has been doing for years... Keeping things on topic and no BS allowed.

Am I wrong? do I care? - No, dont give a crap.

I'm glad RFT is there though... gives a place where all the Special people can go

Nailed it. It only took me 3000 words to say just that. They aren't as vigilant as Cliff, but they claim hands off, so they have no lattitude.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

1) Independence being declared and the rule of not banning anyone are not the exact same concept. Regardless, I stand by what I said: I would happily rescind the "no ban" policy (which I think is a silly one anyway, as you so eloquently prove every time you post) long enough to get rid of you. I never claimed to be ignorant of the rule, nor did I stand up for it. The forum does have a guiding principle though, and I respect that. However, in your case, I wouldn't be bothered if the principle were temporarily breached.

You just confirm what I was saying, you understand the concept of Independence from the so-called oppressive PFF, you understand the membership in RFT has a no-ban policy, written or otherwise: I'd be all in favor of changing this forum's banning policy just long enough to ban Ebs.

And no, you did not claim to be ignorant of the rule nor were you. You were well-informed of the rule, so much so that you recited it. And that so-called temporary breaching is the independence for which RFT was established and you knew it.

Also, you once again establish the policy of no-ban when you call it a, "silly one." So the very essence of RFT and the independence from the so-called oppression of PFF is a facade, it's the same sensorship they at RFT infer Cliff is doing over here, just with a different web address. This so-called emancipation of RFT has just undergone a big black eye; the jig is up. Howard, you let your guys influence you and pervert your agenda. If anyone was unclear, RFT is now a junior and a cheap knock-off to PFF, the real deal.

2) How was I to take it anyway but as a backhanded insult? Your analogy equated my position on the "no ban" policy with homosexuality. Next time, use an analogy that can't be construed as an insult.

There was no intentional connection. As for next time, there won't be, check your #3, it's the real declaration by me, not a pseudo declaration by the other place.

3) Go away.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And you're point is what, exactly? Do you think you're some kind of martyr? You're not telling anyone here anything they didn't already know about RFT, all of this has been extensively covered in the past. Once again, you're posting nothing of any value on the Fiero forums. Stop wasting bandwidth.
PFF
System Bot
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you're point is what, exactly? Do you think you're some kind of martyr? You're not telling anyone here anything they didn't already know about RFT, all of this has been extensively covered in the past. Once again, you're posting nothing of any value on the Fiero forums. Stop wasting bandwidth.

If you actually read the posts you would see that I stated I haven't been here for years as I recall it, I had 3 PM's from 04. SO I didn't know that the misrepresented, deceptive waste we call RFT has been discussed here or more specifically, the sole purpose for its (RFT's) inception; to emancipate from the so-called horrible oppression over here and start a sanctuary, was that discussed? Was it discussed that they ban as well as PFF and other forums and this "Independence" was a fraud? Or was it just discussed that the average mentality over there is about 15YO? Or was it discussed that there is nothing of value to be had in RFT, not even sanctuary from banning as advertised? See, just saying this has been discussed is too broad, not to mention I would have no way of knowing.

To Howard: You lost your way, bro.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If this forum knows what's good for it, you will be gone in a few days.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:
If this forum knows what's good for it, you will be gone in a few days.

I sure will, I'm here to let all know that this independence claim is a lie, then I'm done. I'm not here to insult or aggravate, just to pass on that they ban, unlike the essence of their claim and slogan. If I wanted to check in to stay I would have made that plea with a different appraoch. I could also get a new ISP for free and have a new username after deleting my cookies; I could do that at RFT and PFF. I'm not going to, I don't fit in either place other than to use tech advice, I have no plans to hang around, I just want PFFers to understand the fraud that RFT has advertised. This place knows what is good for it and I am not here to harm or change that, if anything, enhance it by letting them know the other alternative is falsely advertising.

Regards
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you actually read the posts you would see that I stated I haven't been here for years as I recall it, I had 3 PM's from 04. SO I didn't know that the misrepresented, deceptive waste we call RFT has been discussed here or more specifically, the sole purpose for its (RFT's) inception; to emancipate from the so-called horrible oppression over here and start a sanctuary, was that discussed? Was it discussed that they ban as well as PFF and other forums and this "Independence" was a fraud? Or was it just discussed that the average mentality over there is about 15YO? Or was it discussed that there is nothing of value to be had in RFT, not even sanctuary from banning as advertised? See, just saying this has been discussed is too broad, not to mention I would have no way of knowing.

To Howard: You lost your way, bro.

Do you really think that RFT's existence went unnoticed while you were gone? A simple search would've saved you a lot of time.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you really think that RFT's existence went unnoticed while you were gone? A simple search would've saved you a lot of time.

I really didn't think about it. As a guess, I would say that the maturity level was probably recognized, but was the falsity by which they claim to be independent from some of the moderation, the voting process? I doubt it was fully understood here, but if it wasn't, it is now. It's the truth, it will set you free.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sure will, I'm here to let all know that this independence claim is a lie, then I'm done. I'm not here to insult or aggravate, just to pass on that they ban, unlike the essence of their claim and slogan. If I wanted to check in to stay I would have made that plea with a different appraoch. I could also get a new ISP for free and have a new username after deleting my cookies; I could do that at RFT and PFF. I'm not going to, I don't fit in either place other than to use tech advice, I have no plans to hang around, I just want PFFers to understand the fraud that RFT has advertised. This place knows what is good for it and I am not here to harm or change that, if anything, enhance it by letting them know the other alternative is falsely advertising.

Regards

Call it what you want, but what you should take away from this is that people in the Fiero community find you so monumentally irritating that they'll not only ban you here but on RFT as well, a forum that was built on the idea of no bans. That's how much of a problem you are, you actually managed to get banned from a forum that doesn't do it. Here's a thought: it's not us, it's you.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just to pass on that they ban

A lot of us have a desire to ban you, but lack the power to do so (lucky for you).

You are a special case. You have absolutly 0 interest in cars. You are on the forums to talk politics. You don't contribute to either forum in any way shape or form. You are the definition of Troll. In case you have not caught on, nobody likes you, move along. Why don't you go join a political forum and argue with those guys? For once in your life you would actually be surrounded by like minded people.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Call it what you want, but what you should take away from this is that people in the Fiero community find you so monumentally irritating that they'll not only ban you here but on RFT as well, a forum that was built on the idea of no bans. That's how much of a problem you are, you actually managed to get banned from a forum that doesn't do it. Here's a thought: it's not us, it's you.

You can shift this to me, but many have been banned on PFF, so some went to start RFT claiming to not be critical of what is said or what affiliations people have, as they claimed PFF was about that. Then they became that way. See, this is about RFT's reaction and violation of their own tenants, not me. Some of them behaved like I can and do and were kicked off PFF, so they wanted a change only to come full-circle and be what they claimed they wanted to avoid. Ironic, isn't it? Actually more like typical. I could give examples, but then I would have to bring in politics and that is so unlike me .

Oh, so you are on PFF calling yourself us as in RFT? So now you again admit RFT was formed on the premise of no-ban? You admitted that originally, denied it, now you're admitting it again. Of course RFT was established under that tenant; they behave like me, got banned from RFT, wanted to talk Fieros their way and not be banned, so they established RFT and then became closer to what they claim they hated about PFF. But you want to say it's all me. I guess I could open a junior forum to RFT and make the same claims, then kick out people who don't match my protocol. See, it's like sifting sand thru a loose mesh, you always end up the way you started.

RFT owes Cliff an apology for several reasons, foremost of which is denouncing his protocol, claiming his forum is too oppressive and then becoming that very thing by their definition, all the while, they still today make fun of Cliff for his moderation.

Hey Howard, check this out:

REAL FIERO TECH:
Hypocrisy has been Declared
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can shift this to me, but many have been banned on PFF, so some went to start RFT claiming to not be critical of what is said or what affiliations people have, as they claimed PFF was about that. Then they became that way. See, this is about RFT's reaction and violation of their own tenants, not me. Some of them behaved like I can and do and were kicked off PFF, so they wanted a change only to come full-circle and be what they claimed they wanted to avoid. Ironic, isn't it? Actually more like typical. I could give examples, but then I would have to bring in politics and that is so unlike me .

Oh, so you are on PFF calling yourself us as in RFT? So now you again admit RFT was formed on the premise of no-ban? You admitted that originally, denied it, now you're admitting it again. Of course RFT was established under that tenant; they behave like me, got banned from RFT, wanted to talk Fieros their way and not be banned, so they established RFT and then became closer to what they claim they hated about PFF. But you want to say it's all me. I guess I could open a junior forum to RFT and make the same claims, then kick out people who don't match my protocol. See, it's like sifting sand thru a loose mesh, you always end up the way you started.

RFT owes Cliff an apology for several reasons, foremost of which is denouncing his protocol, claiming his forum is too oppressive and then becoming that very thing by their definition, all the while, they still today make fun of Cliff for his moderation.

Hey Howard, check this out:

REAL FIERO TECH:
Hypocrisy has been Declared

And what? You still haven't said what you're trying to accomplish. You're "shedding light" on something everyone already knows. And guess what? No one cares. WE all dislike you so much that we're willing to forgive RFT's hypocrisy in your case. You can try to equate me with RFT all you like, but no amount of twisting is going to change anyone's opinion of you. Just go away.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

A lot of us have a desire to ban you, but lack the power to do so (lucky for you).

You are a special case. You have absolutly 0 interest in cars. You are on the forums to talk politics. You don't contribute to either forum in any way shape or form. You are the definition of Troll. In case you have not caught on, nobody likes you, move along. Why don't you go join a political forum and argue with those guys? For once in your life you would actually be surrounded by like minded people.

You keep insisting on making this about me and not acknowledging the topic matter: Real Fiero Tech - False claim of independence being declared

See, they claim to anti-ban cause they hated where they used to hang out, then they ban. The only defense to their hypocrisy is to misdirect that and impeach me. NEWSFLASH: many at RFT behaved like me when they were at PFF and cried, started anither forum to get away from that club mentality, or so they say. Now they are the club. Funny how you are here at PFF defending the actions of RFT.

As for interest in cars, I have an 87GT-5sp, 99 N* motor, modded flywheel and cradle. I have the CHRFAB computer and CF clutch assy. I have it all to swap, just not the place to do it. I am big into cars, airplanes and skydiving.

If you didn't read, I am going away, I just wanted all to know of the lie about that independent place.
PFF
System Bot
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

And what? You still haven't said what you're trying to accomplish. You're "shedding light" on something everyone already knows. And guess what? No one cares. WE all dislike you so much that we're willing to forgive RFT's hypocrisy in your case. You can try to equate me with RFT all you like, but no amount of twisting is going to change anyone's opinion of you. Just go away.

Does everyone know about the hypocrisy of the independent place? I wonder. I know they know it's kiddieland over there, but do they know it's a banning forum like they cry about PFF being? Hmm, w/o doing research, which I won't, I don't know about that. I think people might look at RFT differently now, but I don't care and won't know. So now you speak for everyone? I don't think you are qualified. I do equate you with RFT; wonder why? YOU'RE VEHIMENTLY DEFENDING THEM.

If you notice, the only people still caring about this thread are the ones from RFT. You feel as if you need to defend RFT from PFF's website? How odd. You should just go back there and do your thing.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does everyone know about the hypocrisy of the independent place? I wonder. I know they know it's kiddieland over there, but do they know it's a banning forum like they cry about PFF being? Hmm, w/o doing research, which I won't, I don't know about that. I think people might look at RFT differently now, but I don't care and won't know. So now you speak for everyone? I don't think you are qualified. I do equate you with RFT; wonder why? YOU'RE VEHIMENTLY DEFENDING THEM.

If you notice, the only people still caring about this thread are the ones from RFT. You feel as if you need to defend RFT from PFF's website? How odd. You should just go back there and do your thing.

No no, my purpose is much more simple: to get rid of you. You've been nothing but a detriment to both of these forums.

And besides, if you'd bothered to do any kind of research in the first place, you'd know RFT was about more than the banning. Yes that was an important tenant, but only one of them. And guess what? You're such a troll that you actually got them to break it. Congratulations, you're the worst of the worst. I hope you feel good about yourself.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No no, my purpose is much more simple: to get rid of you. You've been nothing but a detriment to both of these forums.

And besides, if you'd bothered to do any kind of research in the first place, you'd know RFT was about more than the banning. Yes that was an important tenant, but only one of them. And guess what? You're such a troll that you actually got them to break it. Congratulations, you're the worst of the worst. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Now who's the martyr? I already got rid of myself. I was sick of kiddieland, but just hanging around, learned they 10-day banned me so I thought I would let PFFers know as I check out. I will probably get a new ISP and new name and use both for tech advice if I need it, or just to search the tech sections. I'm done posting on both forums, I don't see what power you think you have? I already post in other forums, I don't want to post in either Fiero forum and if I do, I will do so with a new ISP/username. Quit acting like you're doing some important task, I'm outy, I'm just dropping this message off. RFT will ignore it and act as if nothing happened and all will be normal; hypocritical.

The worst of the worst? This brings me to a point. A few have said they hate me. I just spent the last 2 months watching the Dale Hausner trial and verdict, now the sentencing will drag on, he'll undoubtedly get death x 6 and he needs to checkout. 80 total convictions of 87 charges. Anyway, some hate me, you say I'm the worst of the worst; what do you call Dale Hausner? When you call people the worst or say you hate them, you leave no room for guys like that (Hausner) and when you use extreme language for a guy thought by some to be an internet club irritant (me), what do you call Hausner? I ultra-extra hate him? He's the exponential worst of the worst? People use extreme language without thinking, I used to but I try not to. If you want to learn about hate, go watch a serial killer trial. That bastard flipped me and my GF's brother off. But he also flipped off a guy he shot and the mother of a dead soul. Get it? I'm the worst, you hate me? Define Dale Hausner, a guy I can say I hate. I don't even say I hate Radar for wanting to hit me accross the bridge of the nose with a baseball bat. Let's lower the tone a bit. Take care.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I already got rid of myself.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blah blah blah...weren't you leaving?
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had one transaction with you involving a seatbelt,after that I won't question your honesty.You are longwinded,and I don't like you after your PM to me many years ago because you misinterpreted my signature,and the things you said about me in a few threads on RFT.I don't like you,but I don't hate you either.If you come to this forum in the future for information,just read and leave.It will be better for everyone. I believe you are also here to test the water for a return,but it seems you have left bad feelings here and are remembered by too many people to be successful.

------------------
Question my ability,question my intelligence,never question my integrity!
87drivetrain http://fieroaddiction.com/SBCTa.html

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.......get banned from a forum that doesn't do it.

A "forum that doesn't ban" seems to have banned a few people.
I know a few who get this message when they try to log in:

Information
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

While they may state "they don't ban folks" in reality they do.

As for this thread, Anyone who has been around for any length of time knows the "who" and "why" RFT was formed. Many no longer care.
This was just a thread so Ed could rant about RFT.

I agree with this quote:

Originally posted by Formula88:

The point is you need someplace to vent and complain about them. You've apparently exhausted your time over their complaining about this forum and now look for an audience here.
I speak only for myself, but this thread serves no useful purpose and discussion about RFT is not welcome here. Please take your observations about RFT somewhere else.
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This loss of independence isn’t absolute though, as we see, some members have the ability to act independently, such as p8ntman442:

REPLY: it takes 2 to tango diggity.

Thanks Cupcake. Can you give me a positive before you leave?

[This message has been edited by p8ntman442 (edited 03-16-2009).]

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

I had one transaction with you involving a seatbelt,after that I won't question your honesty.You are longwinded,and I don't like you after your PM to me many years ago because you misinterpreted my signature,and the things you said about me in a few threads on RFT.I don't like you,but I don't hate you either.If you come to this forum in the future for information,just read and leave.It will be better for everyone. I believe you are also here to test the water for a return,but it seems you have left bad feelings here and are remembered by too many people to be successful.

Everything you said is true for the most but the thing about me testing the waters to come back. If I wanted to come back I could have just come here w/o the controversy, brought flowers, laid apologies, the whole thing and slid back in. As long as I respected the pecking order I could have stayed with a big red bar. Remember, I just faded away with no problem or any issues. As I wrote from the very start, I'm here for this 1 thread only. If Cliff feels it inappropriate he can delete it, kick me or whatever he feels works. He has moved it to trashcan so far. I left here last in 04 I think without fanfare, I left due to this place not being for me and me not being for it. As you can see by my posting style here, at RFT or other places, I like the direct, unrestricted approach, so why would I want to be here for the long run? This is why I liked RFT, even though the intellectual level of discourse was sophomoric at times, it was unrestricted so they advertised, so they practiced for a while. W/o doing research, I doubt that has been brought up here before, I think they had the habit and reputation for being unrestricted and that there were no oustings. Either way, if it was known, call this thread redundancy. Again, I left here because this forum and me weren't a good marriage, I found them, knew some people from here and thought it would be a good marriage as we had the same ideas as to discourse rules. I didn't post a lot, other than recently because I just wasn't stimulated by the average intellect there.

As for transactions here, I sold a few things to people basically at the cost of shipping to be nice guy. A couple flywheels, tranny mount, stuff like that. I'm fair and honest and so was everyone else. What bothered me a bit was that some people were nice just long enough to get what they wanted. As I wrote, I don't belong here and I just wandered away 5 years ago or whatever it was. Now, why don't I belong here? Here, and many other forums, the emphasis is on the friendship, not the truth. Nothing wrong with it, most of society is that way. If you post the truth and it hurts feelings, you get downgraded. I'm a person that wants to be appreciated for it as I want to know truths and many have changed my views. And RFT wasn't really about the search for the truth, but you wouldn't be run out of town for it either, a certain permissive, mutual respect for demonstrating your version of the truth. I've become very good at citing data and the truths that accompany it, but some places don't appreciate that as a primary function so I just get away.

What really bothered me and prompted this one thread was that RFT advertised that kind of forum but were not. Truth is they have the same kind of pecking order as most forums where some people get away with hell, others with nothing. The same sociological phenomenon occurs with any collection of people, if they are transient to an area and then a collection of them decide to organize, people will scurry to find their place in the sociological order for that group; animals do it in the wild too. I see it in workplaces, pretty much every aspect of life, but some people who claim to oppose this natural urge to organize in this fashion base the rules of their group on this but most drift back into a pecking order style of community.

I could cite several examples of what I mean, but I've been very careful in this thread not to bring in an any external societal issues to exemplify what I mean. There's a thread in here in OT that I have lots of things to say about, but it would negate my purpose for being here for this 1 thread and going. I'm not here for any reason but to tell PFF that RFT is more like them than different. If PFF claims they know that, cool. If PFF doesn't care, cool.

As for read and leave, I will do what I want. If I wanted to post in any section, I could. I could get a new username and do what I want, so I don't need to be directed. I'm the one coming here honestly and in peace, telling people what I am going to do and why I'm here for this 1 thread. What is really bothersome to me and cements my idea for just wandering away 5 years ago is illustrated in the way people still have all this hate and/or dislike. It's an internet forum, there are real things happening in the world, our loved ones get ill, we get ill, the job front is horrible, the overall world is in shambles and yet people still have time in their hearts for hate and dislike over an insignificant aspect of life, they harbor feelings stemming from only words that transpired the better part of 10 years ago; amazing. I would think people might actually respect me for wandering away years go in peace, then I'm now here to peacefully pass on 1 message and leave.

Take care.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock