Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Your a moderator, right? Tell me how many threads are on your site regarding V8Archie? 20, 30, or 100?

And you call yourself a "moderator."

Spellcheck can't compensate for stupidity. You are is You're, not your. Brainiac. How exactly did you get your money for all your pimp mobiles again?

And I am no more the moderator for Real Fiero Tech then Cliff Pennock is. Fact. I've made the mistake of purging all of the crap out of that forum before last April 1, and your metaphorical god, Archie, accused me of trying to cover something up. I have asked more then once to be removed as a moderator, and only agreed to be a mod in the first place to try to squash any interforum bullshit. Like this. There are no threads with over 300 replies in RFT vs the World, that kind of drama ONLY thrives over here, and you are one of the main instigators. FOr every post by someone else you have to put up three of your own saying the same tired **** .

Just in case you are too stupid to find a thread that doesn't have your name or Archie's name on it, may I present... http://realfierotech.com/ph...iewtopic.php?t=11832
and this post in particular, in case you can't read 3 posts down...
[quote="stimpy"] Howard, please take my name off the moderator list.[/quote]

So, unless you are going to crawl up Cliff's ass about the content on realfierotech, I suggest you crawl out of mine.
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Why would you die? Are you suggesting that by chopping a five star crash rated automobile it is turned into a deathtrap?

So you can utter the word.....

nigga.

again, hehe..

You went through all that trouble so you could make the point that I think that you are an ignorant ****** ? There, I said it right. ****** . Oh no, I'm a racist! Right. First off, that is going to give me bonus points on this forum, hate to say it, but your Fiero buddies would NOT hang with you if you drove a Buick. You dress like a pimp and you smell like Jeri curl, fried chicken, and ass. You are just as smart as any other 8th grade drop out from the East Bay, so hold your head high, nigga.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just in case you are too stupid to find a thread that doesn't have your name or Archie's name on it, may I present... http://realfierotech.com/ph...iewtopic.php?t=11832
and this post in particular, in case you can't read 3 posts down...
[quote="stimpy"] Howard, please take my name off the moderator list

I'm sorry. No Recon missions over Iraq are scheduled for [me] this week.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mow my lawn.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You went through all that trouble so you could make the point that I think that you are an ignorant ****** ? There, I said it right. ****** . Oh no, I'm a racist! Right. First off, that is going to give me bonus points on this forum, hate to say it, but your Fiero buddies would NOT hang with you if you drove a Buick. You dress like a pimp and you smell like Jeri curl, fried chicken, and ass. You are just as smart as any other 8th grade drop out from the East Bay, so hold your head high, nigga.

However, it worked, right?

In court, (while the witness is seated in the chair) lawyers will work them over using a series of questions in order to get to the TRUTH. In your case Stimpy, you have no real evidence to present, but only what's eating from inside of you, hehe.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

You are just as smart as any other 8th grade drop out from the East Bay, so hold your head high, nigga.

A 8th grade drop out that caused you to "crack" under pressure.

nigga.

The next time your at a local Fiero show (if any blacks are present), I'm sure they'll love you for all of your colorful words.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't try to be respectable by grouping yourself with "Black Fiero owners". You are an ignorant Tom. There are plenty of "Black" people that I have the utmost respect for, your niggerousity has nothing to do with your skin tone.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007
Now, my lawn isn't going to mow itself. Get to work so you can have some shiny new bling bling.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The next time your at a local Fiero show (if any blacks are present), I'm sure they'll love you for all of your colorful words.

I'm sure that he wouldn't have the balls to say that to any black guys in person. That word has no place in this forum.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll just smoke a blunt with them and we'll go have some orange soda together.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I'm sure that he wouldn't have the balls to say that to any black guys in person. That word has no place in this forum.

I guaran-****ing-tee you that I will let Madgirl know exactly whose nigga he is when we cross paths. I have no problem with that. Black guys, on the other hand, I wouldn't have any need to say that to. Madgirl has been proving himself over and over to be less of a man and more of a, well, you know.
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007
Besides, I'm not accountable for what I post, Cliff is the moderator. It's all his responsibility, right?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, you're a real class act Stimpy.

Looks like the Real Stimpy has arrived.

No matter how much dancing around you do & no matter how many ways you try to explain it, you're never going to find a way to justify what you've said.

You can let the maggots out of the sewer but you'll never get the sewer out of the maggots.

Archie
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would I try to justify it? By Madcurl's own admission, he intentionally elicited that response. He got me to say exactly what he wanted me to say.

That being said, I feel like **** about it. I was raised better. I'm not saying that Madcurl isn't a lowlife, but I apologize for letting him lead me there. I still don't have any problem looking him in the eye, something that I doubt he would be able to do with me, but that's neither here nor there. I apologize to the rest of the forum for allowing this person to goad me by bringing up aincient history that he knew nothing about. It pissed me off and I swung low. I deserve every bit of scorn directed my way. Congratulations, Madcurl, you pulled me into your **** .
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are plenty of "Black" people that I have the utmost respect for, your niggerousity has nothing to do with your skin tone.

Please, name them? Are they forum members? Is it MTA?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please, name them? Are they forum members? Is it MTA?

They wouldn't hang out with you. Now, I've made my apologies for making a statement out of anger. Do you want to acknowledge that like a real man or keep trying to stir up drama like a lowlife?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They wouldn't hang out with you. Now, I've made my apologies for making a statement out of anger. Do you want to acknowledge that like a real man or keep trying to stir up drama like a lowlife?

You can't apologize for saying something over and over again. And your BS form of an apology by blaming it on Curly was pretty classy. You blew right out there and showed your true knuckle-dragging upbringing. You are no better than Shaunbag and act just like him. It's a pure shame what jealousy does to people.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, the thread is "Lop-sided chops" and was created by the two plaintiffs (JMbishop and MstangBware) to which [they] claimed to have evidence.

Where did you get this comment from? I have never started a Thread about a lop-sided chop? I think you are starting to imagine things.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2008 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

You can't apologize for saying something over and over again. And your BS form of an apology by blaming it on Curly was pretty classy. You blew right out there and showed your true knuckle-dragging upbringing. You are no better than Shaunbag and act just like him. It's a pure shame what jealousy does to people.

OK Emily Post, I guess I can't apologize. But you have no insight into my heart and mind. My apology wasn't to Curly, but to the forum. I was not raised to judge people by color, and I have many friends who would be very sad and discouraged that I would allow myself to be that given to anger. I can assure you it is not jealousy. If Curly revealed the source of his money to this forum, his bar would grow red overnight. But that is of no importance to what I allowed myself to do. You say I blamed it on Curly, that is your opinion. Curly proudly stated that he incited me to react in a poor manner, but I am still responsible for my actions. And despite what you think, I am regretful for those actions. I have learned a valuable lesson about making ANY comment in these types of threads. My first comment wasn't directed at anyone, yet it resulted in Curly attacking me by dredging up some painful times for me. I shouldn't have let someone so unimportant to my life cause me to get involved in their childish drama games, but I played the chump. I am sure that Curly received quite a bit of satisfaction from this, and I don't believe my comments injured him in any way. If they did, then maybe he and I can have a discussion in private messaging without the peanut gallery. But my apology to the forum is sincere, despite your judgement. If you can't accept a sincere apology, then that is an issue that you need to work on.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

with the exception of green bar heavy bullies like yourself

Red Bar Brigade vs the Green Bar Heavy Bullies?

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Archie, I hate to go off-topic again about Shauna, but do you have a link to those videos from daytona a few years ago with shauna and his antics, I would love to have a real ROFLMAO experience again

please archie, please find the link to the videos for me
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

snip all

Maniak84, you honkey... you almost made me cry,
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test......

(that is about what this thread is worth)

4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

4-mulaGT

1210 posts
Member since Jan 2006
I would say something to actually contribute but... well... um....

Well Archie does make some pretty nice looking cars.... and they at least seem to hold together.... and et numbers are pretty good.... thats what matters right

and well um shaun... um.... is entertaining.... and.. um... I suppose there is some... um... pretty good tech on RFT... and... um... yeah... tech...

See, there, now my post is neutral

<<<< watches for red bar to appear any second...
<<< remembers that he is only an hour away from archie and he really need to get around to seeing these sick chops everyone is talking about
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who's that?

Look in the mirror, hypocrite. And cut the pseudo-intellectual bullshit, no one is buying it.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Maniak84, you honkey... you almost made me cry,

You need to stay out of my Thread CRACKER!!!!!

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

You need to stay out of my Thread CRACKER!!!!!

Chill out white bread
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK Emily Post, I guess I can't apologize. But you have no insight into my heart and mind. My apology wasn't to Curly, but to the forum. I was not raised to judge people by color, and I have many friends who would be very sad and discouraged that I would allow myself to be that given to anger. I can assure you it is not jealousy.

Oh sure, we have no insight into you're heart, but we do have insight of what is written by you - past and present.

Exhibit D;

Originally posted by Stimpy a.k.a. WhiteDevil88:
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:59 pm Post subject:

No, that's swimming you're thinking of.

Originally posted by Stimpy a.k.a. WhiteDevil88:

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:35 pm Post subject:

I didn't know about the race. I couldn't watch it.
Wait for it.
Here it comes...

Nigga stole my tv set.

Was there "anger" present during [these] postings by you? I'm sure you're [issues] that you feel about blacks goes way back, long before I came along.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-26-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

My first comment wasn't directed at anyone, yet it resulted in Curly attacking me by dredging up some painful times for me.

Me attacking you? Dude, you're the one who decided to come to court ill-prepared without your notes in order. Just like Perry Mason, all I did was cross-exam you; using a series of questions and you cracked under pressure. Dude, don't blame the lawyer for exposing your lies.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

I am sure that Curly received quite a bit of satisfaction from this, and I don't believe my comments injured him in any way.

I'm sure you, your circle of urine drinkers, and your false god receive quite of bit of "SATISFACTION" by mocking Archie over the years, right?

I'm sure all of the numerous threads were never meant to injure Archie in anyway, right?

How does it feel to have the (preverbal shoe) on the other foot? Now multiply that feeling by 10 and times years.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2008 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me attacking you? Dude, you're the one who decided to come to court ill-prepared without your notes in order. Just like Perry Mason, all I did was cross-exam you; using a series of questions and you cracked under pressure. Dude, don't blame the lawyer for exposing your lies.

WTF? Court? Get over yourself already. I apologized to the forum, and I apologized to you in a PM that you don't even have the respect to acknowledge. If you want to continue attacking me and searching through my aincient posts to find something scandalous, knock yourself out. You are just proving yourself to be Archies designated cumguzzler. Enjoy the flavor.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want to continue attacking me and searching through my aincient posts to find something scandalous, knock yourself out.

Perry Mason was very thorough in his cross examinations. There is nothing scandalous about being thorough. Unlike your Pennock's sucks forum being scandalous, deception, and false truths is the name of the game. Here on Pennocks, nothing is deleted and everything is within ones reach. Thus pulling your records clearly shows a pattern.

Keep in mind, I still have those colorful PMs you sent to me long time ago. Don't worry, I won't post private pms. Your hatred for me is safe.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2008 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post away. If I sent any abusive PMs, they don't have any sacred privacy. Personally, I don't recall sending you anything that would be questionable, and your inference that I have is lame.

And I don't hate you. I allowed you to provoke me to anger, but you aren't significant enough to my life for me to waste the energy of hate on you. I know you like to think that you are the MVP of the Fiero world, but you're nothing in my world.
------------------
stimpy

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 09-26-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If Curly revealed the source of his money to this forum, his bar would grow red overnight.

In Stimpy's eyes, [a] black person who has [some] money must be dealing in something illegal (pimping, drug dealer, or robbery) therefore he demands proof of income.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has nothing to do with your tone of skin. You are as ignorant as a stump, and you apparently don't work. I never inferred that your money came from drugs or pimping, but it sure didn't come from work, did it? Personally, I don't care, but after dealing with haters from the chump change that I got from getting a permanent limp, I don't see the forum being so loving if your story were to get out. So, what's the deal?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I apologized to you in a PM that you don't even have the respect to acknowledge.

I don't make deals with Fiero Insurgents - past or present. I fly over Iraq with bomb doors wide open.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Has nothing to do with your tone of skin. I never inferred that your money came from drugs or pimping, but it sure didn't come from work, did it?

You dress like a pimp.

No matter what type of job, education, or accomplishments a black man may have achieved in life- there will always be [someone] who will judge and demand proof solely upon the color of ones skin.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What career, education, or accomplishments do you have? Quit playing the race card, victim.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After dealing with haters from the chump change that I got from getting a permanent limp.

Hmm? Did your beat-down happened in the East Bay during your usage of the N-word?

You are just as smart as any other 8th grade drop out from the East Bay.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, I have a great time in the Eyay. I've been to afterhours clubs where I was the only white boy and had a great time partying till dawn. My black girlfriend at the time was the one who told me that black folks don't swim, so don't hate. I love black people. Like Chris Rock, I don't like n*ggers. There is a big difference.

No, my beatdown came from life. **** happens and sometimes it's permanent. The bigger we are, the harder we fall, and that is gospel.

So, why do you want to keep instigating, after I put my hands up and apologized? And why won't you answer the question? Are you ashamed of the source of your loot?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock