Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Not lopsided anymore smart guy. And if he had sold it lopsided the new owner could have fixed it just as easily since the most people who would be buying a project don't expect a finished product.

Originally posted by: madcurl

Yeah, right. Customer don't expect a finished product.

Do you actually read what you're replying to, or do you just see it as another excuse to be an a-hole?
IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not lopsided anymore smart guy. And if he had sold it lopsided the new owner could have fixed it just as easily since the most people who would be buying a project don't expect a finished product.

Yeah I see that he said today that he just got it fixed......

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
So after pulling it back out, re-working the mounts I got the motor str8 but then it made it high on the crank side. I then had to re-work the mounts one more time to lower the engine down so it sits level and str8 in the engine bay. I re-installed it in the engine bay again last night and it looks pretty good all the way around.

But back 4 weeks ago on 9-14-08 he said he had fixed it then......

I already did--It will be going back in tonight for another test fit and will take some more pictures. It was off by 1/4 inch in that picture, which didn't sound like much or look that off till I looked at the pictures. After seeing the pictures, I couldn't let it stay that way so it was corrected.

He must have been lying when he said he had fixed it back on page 5.

But I don't think that's anything new for him.

Archie
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJimmy:

Do you actually read what you're replying to, or do you just see it as another excuse to be an a-hole?

Do you KNOW WHAT I'M REPLYING TOO OR ARE YOU TRYING TO BE ANOTHER JACKASS?

You forgot the rolling eyes, hehe.

Originally posted by madcurl:

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-11-2008).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

He must have been lying when he said he had fixed it back on page 5.

But I don't think that's anything new for him.

Archie

I did fix it then--I fixed it from being off side to side but then I made it high on the crank side by doing so. So then I had to re-work the mounts again to fix that issue. I just put it back in last night for a final fit and all looks good. So I wasn't lying when I said I had fixed the problem that was brought up. You just like to read things a certain way.

Still waiting on those dyno sheets, pictures of your mounts, ect..........What's thee hold up?
FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you KNOW WHAT I'M REPLYING TOO OR ARE YOU TRYING TO BE ANOTHER JACKASS?

Uh.. Yeah. I read the post you quoted, to which you were replying. I've been casually following this thread for a while.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did fix it then--I fixed it from being off side to side but then I made it high on the crank side by doing so. So then I had to re-work the mounts again to fix that issue. I just put it back in last night for a final fit and all looks good. So I wasn't lying when I said I had fixed the problem that was brought up. You just like to read things a certain way.

Nope, I've reread your posts & it is confirmed that you lied to everyone reading this thread.

Archie
FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope, I've reread your posts & it is confirmed that you lied to everyone reading this thread.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

What's even worse, you & your buddys have worked to conceal that lie from the Forum for the last 4 weeks.

What else you lying about?

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got a picture at home of a certain choptop with a 90's looking Camaro hatch on it that sports a not so str8 N*. I will post it when I get home in the morning. Humm--Wonder who's car that is?

If it's installed by you, I'm affaid to look.

For your sake, I hope the engine is in there straight, but frankly "do we really care?"
Ginger saying no.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You, JmBishop should start working for those Canadian guys who installs VDC kits, hehe.

I could, if I wanted to be a tool and jump on a bandwagon producing product for a already flooded market.(unless you want them on a fiero) I don't give a crap about VDC doors.(no offense to anyone who has them, they just don't float my boat) Like I said, I have no plans to make a living off cars.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 10-12-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Okay--You got me--I lied cause I am so jealous of all the high 13 second, 10K V-8 swaps that you have built in the last 20 years. I just wanted to be like you so I thought if I lied then I would be. I will try harder next time I lie.

Still waiting on some dyno sheets and pictures of those engine mounts.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

What's even worse, you & your buddys have worked to conceal that lie from the Forum for the last 4 weeks.

What else you lying about?

Archie

What buddies---There has only been 2 people that have been out when I worked on my LS4 setup and neither one of them have posted in here.

It's all a lie, everybit of it is a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you haven't lied lately about wild HP numbers you V-8 swaps have put out. You are getting better so keep trying.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

If it's installed by you, I'm affaid to look.

For your sake, I hope the engine is in there straight, but frankly "do we really care?"

I am not forsure really who's car the N* is in being another member sent it to me. It is in a choptop Fiero with a back hatch that looked like it came off a 90s Camaro. Happen to know who's car that is?/

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Isn't that just the cutest thing. Shaunstang has a little buddy now. Maybe if you ask nicely, Shaunstang can give you a 10% discount on a lopsided LS4 swap.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

And anybody who dedicates their lives to technologically advance our 20+ year old cars...

That has got to be the quote of the century there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the I make Fiero's into exotic looking cars and bring new life to the Fiero body--You do a great job(well the guys in your shop do)

Hmm....Isn't that the same as technologically advancing them? You must have been talking to Patrick, he's a hypocrite too.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 10-12-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Still waiting on some dyno sheets and pictures of those engine mounts.

And we're still waiting on you and your butt-buddy's proof of lopsided chops, and the lopsided N* you promised us a few
posts back. Where are they??? Typical Shaunstang Bullshit , typical Shaunstang smell.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Isn't that just the cutest thing. Shaunstang has a little buddy now. Maybe if you ask nicely, Shaunstang can give you a 10% discount on a lopsided LS4 swap.

Why are you still here?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why are you still here?

Spoken by the very person who started the thread.

Since we can't stay on topic in the glass window thread I have decided to start a new thread in hopes that we can stop cluttering the other thread. Right now the closest we have to a answer was provided by jscott1

Unfortunately this is not definitive enough, the only way this issue will get closure is to break out the measuring tape on the cars said to be off.

Right now we are at a road block, We'll just have to be patient until the road is clear. Until then madcurl is going to have sit down and STFU unless he wants to keep pissing off the others trying to get past the roadblock.

The only blocks are the ones in your head. Those mental blocks are preventing you from seeing the truth.

JmBishop----failed. Starts a thread with no visable evidence. Then trys to call it a draw.

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why are you still here?

Why do you breathe? You're depriving a fly, dining on a cow pie, of oxygen. He rates higher than you.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

JmBishop----failed. Starts a thread with no visable evidence. Then trys to call it a draw.

Uh-oh, I think Jm just formed his thumb and index finger in the shap on an "L" and just pasted it on his forehead. I can hear him chanting, "Eye Yam Sofa King Wee Tart It".

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only blocks are the ones in your head. Those mental blocks are preventing you from seeing the truth.

Ok since you believe we somehow have access to Will's car right now why don't you E-mail all the other Texas fiero owners to prove me wrong. Or better yet, you can fly your ass out here and trespass on Loydes property yourself.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uh-oh, I think Jm just formed his thumb and index finger in the shap on an "L" and just pasted it on his forehead. I can hear him chanting, "Eye Yam Sofa King Wee Tart It".

Holy crap, you have fat hands!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok since you believe we somehow have access to Will's car right now why don't you E-mail all the other Texas fiero owners to prove me wrong. Or better yet, you can fly your ass out here and trespass on Loydes property yourself.

Because, you're one of persons (here) claiming V8Archie's choptop are lop-sided. I can't help it if your a pansy.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why are you still here?

X2--Nothing to offer the Fiero world at all. Do you even have a Fiero?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Maybe having a crooked completed motor installed is the way people do it. Here is a choptop N* with a crooked install.

Who's is this anyways? You think they would get the engine issue fixed.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the engine looks pretty straight, compared to the line where the original rear window was, but that strut tower brace certainly looks lopsided.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

X2--Nothing to offer the Fiero world at all. Do you even have a Fiero?

Own a Fiero? Yes. Nothing to offer the Fiero world? Maybe you should ask the people I've sent parts to that question. What have you done for the Fiero world except be a troll, and give Shaunna gratification? Here's a clue. If you don't like it here and don't like listening to me, why don't you go back home to your other forum. You are nothing more than an illegal immigrant on here anymore.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Hmm....An off angle picture and a few MS Paint lines really don't constitute proof. Get yer tape measure out insurgent.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Own a Fiero? Yes. Nothing to offer the Fiero world? Maybe you should ask the people I've sent parts to that question. What have you done for the Fiero world except be a troll, and give Shaunna gratification? Here's a clue. If you don't like it here and don't like listening to me, why don't you go back home to your other forum. You are nothing more than an illegal immigrant on here anymore.

Look at your rating bar, if we don't want to listen to you all we have to do is wait. I promise MstangsBware has given away more parts than you've ever pulled.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Hmm....An off angle picture and a few MS Paint lines really don't constitute proof. Get yer tape measure out insurgent.

You smell of fail.
Insurgent?
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look at my rating in the Mall and get back with me on selling and sending out parts. I have sent out more parts in 2 weeks then you have in the whole time you have been on this Forum. Hell I have given away more parts on this Forum/locally than you have on this Forum. What have I done for the Fiero world?--Do a search for my name and you will have your answer. I have been here for many years and will be here for many more to come unlike yourself.

Just cause I am Mexican doesn't mean I am illegal. I have a vaild SSN and green card.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by FieroJimmy:

I think the engine looks pretty straight, compared to the line where the original rear window was, but that strut tower brace certainly looks lopsided.

Yeah it is hard to tell which one is off but one or the other is no correct so either way is failure.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

I didn't even worry about going to MS Paint and making lines being it can be seen without the use of lines. If you would get out from under Archee's desk and just look at it you would see that something is off.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't even worry about going to MS Paint and making lines being it can be seen without the use of lines. If you would get out from under Archee's desk and just look at it you would see that something is off.

Maybe your lines were lopsided since you had one hand on Shaunna's manpiece at the time.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Look at your rating bar, if we don't want to listen to you all we have to do is wait. I promise MstangsBware has given away more parts than you've ever pulled.

Whereas yours hasn't shown up just yet. I think you'll be in for a surprise when yours shows up. Besides, ratings bars mean nothing to me. I don't base people off of their ratings bars, because a lot of people have negative ratings for the lamest of reasons. Kind of like mine with the RFT trolls trying to ban me right away. You guys don't have as many friends as you think you do, which is why it didn't work.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

You smell of fail.
Insurgent?

You smell of troll.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey mstangbware hate to tell you this but Archie didn't install the n*.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah it is hard to tell which one is off but one or the other is no correct so either way is failure.

MstangBware's feeble attempt at mockery......again.

Let's look at other pictures.

Here are a few pics of the NStar without the cover on it.

One thing is for sure, D1S V8 swaps sits inside the cradle better than your's; taken from any angle, hehehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Let's perform a side-by-side for laughs.

D1S;

MstangBware's;

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock