Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

That's the real deal, BOH. Definitely a face only a mother could love. Scratch that, I doubt she loves it either.

ROFL

Edit... I own page 15 of the TrashCan!

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-08-2008).]

IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

ROFL

Edit... I own page 15 of the TrashCan!

You can't Edit to own a page-_You gots to call it before you post with no editing. Well if you wanna be cool then you do.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:

what a joke. archie, the reason you tell people to go back and find the threads you talk trash in is because they can't. believe me i was planning on doing that, but every thread i can remember you talking trash in has been edited by you to remove the content so no one can bring it up again. remember the thread where you and dark played tummy sticks for a few pages? well you've edited your posts so bad in that one i can't even tell what was going on. how can you say you didn't call mustangsbeware a troll is beyond me. just because you didn't come out and say it instead of the general speal you put out calling the group a troll is nonsense and you know it.

madcurl, just stop. you haven't accomplished anything with your bs. so what's the point?

It seems that you guys always have some sh!t to sling at me that you can't prove & that's getting to be old.

You accuse me of what could be called revisionist history because you claim you can't find proof of something you say that I said.

I've never edited a post for the reasons you state.

As you know, whenever a post is edited a note appears at the bottom of the post indicating when the post was edited.

I'll bet you can't find a post in a flaming thread where any edits I made were not made on the same day as the original post was made.

If I was practicing revisionist history then my edits would have been made a day or 2 days or a week or a month after the date of the original post. If you were practicing revisionist history, most times you wouldn't know that the history needed revisions until sometime after the post was made.

I think that either you you couldn't find the thread where I supposedly called you a nobody or you did find it & found that you did start the altercation & don't want anyone to read what actually happened in that thread.

Go look at my posts & you'll see that when I did edit a post, I edited it for spelling on the same day it was posted.

If you can't prove it then quit crying about it.

How simple is that.

Archie

edited for spelling 2 minutes after original post was made

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-08-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

You can't Edit to own a page-_You gots to call it before you post with no editing. Well if you wanna be cool then you do.

I almost called it, I knew it was close
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I almost called it, I knew it was close

It would have taken more than owning a page for you to be cool anyway, so no loss.
Billybo455

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie. are you f'ing serious man? you've never edited a post aside for spelling errors? i can't believe you would ever make a statement like that. i'll dig the stuff up later. you are a freaking fool. any respect i had for you is absolutely lost. i'm at shock that you would even say that statement. look for my thread tomorrow in o/t. i'm going to get banned for this, but i'm going to show everyone what a liar you are.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It would have taken more than owning a page for you to be cool anyway, so no loss.

And the ban hammer keeps getting closer and closer to you.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie. are you f'ing serious man? you've never edited a post aside for spelling errors? i can't believe you would ever make a statement like that. i'll dig the stuff up later. you are a freaking fool. any respect i had for you is absolutely lost. i'm at shock that you would even say that statement. look for my thread tomorrow in o/t. i'm going to get banned for this, but i'm going to show everyone what a liar you are.

Yeah I'm serious. When you get done calling me names why don't you look up the stuff now. Why put it off big shot?

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

By the way big shot, I don't hang out in OT, so post the link over here.

See if you can find 5 posts in flame war threads, where I edited my post more than a day after I made the original post.

Archie
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Good thing I'm not holding my breath.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said by the end of the year I will still be here and you will be gone.
PFF
System Bot
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to intrude, just a sig test *runs away... quickly*

------------------

<b>Want a SWEET signature? PM me!</b>

BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BazookaFiero

1002 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Aaaand one more time for good fun

------------------

[color=red]Want a SWEET signature? PM me![/color=red]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BEHOLD! RFT INSURGENT'S false god.

BEHOLD RFT new mascot
The monkey urine false god that RFT members metaphically drinks from.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Good looking truck you your Sig.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

And the ban hammer keeps getting closer and closer to you.

Wat does the "ban hammer" have anything to do with the statement to BOH? He knows it was a joke to HIM, hence the smiley. I don't recall your name in the post I made to him.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Like I said by the end of the year I will still be here and you will be gone.

You're right because I'll be in Iraq by the end of the year maintaining your right to be an a$$.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Nice sig, btw your code was wrong: <COLOR=red]Want a SWEET signature? PM me![/color=red]
the end "["should have slash color "]" remove the =red for the ending it should work

quote this and you will see
Want a SWEET Signature PM BazookaFiero

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-09-2008).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think Daddy wants you to come home Shaunstang.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're right because I'll be in Iraq by the end of the year maintaining your right to be an a$$.

ZZZZZZZzzzzz zing POP!!!!!!
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

alright ill admit it this poast had me rolling and laughing my a** off

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
iv i were goin the V8 rout id but your kit archie
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Stop being vulgar.

Posting Rules:

Do not post offensive images. You want to post an image of your Fiero? Fine! You want to post a picture about a funny road-sign you saw? No problem! You feel the need to post a "You are Ghey" or some kind of other offensive picture to get your point across? Go somewhere else. Really, I can revoke image-posting priviliges on a per-user basis and I will do so if you post offensive images. Lately, these kind of images have been popping-up in every other thread and people are getting sick and tired of it. And rightfully so. This is a family forum and images like that don't belong here. Go to your "IR 733t" forum instead and post them there.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Stop being vulgar.

[QUOTE]Posting Rules:

Do not post offensive images. ..........

Hey curly he's right! that pic of shaunna is offensive to the eye's. HaHaHa

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 10-10-2008).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

remember the thread where you and dark played tummy sticks for a few pages?

I think its a fiero thing to do, you just edit posts after you talk your **** ...... All the best trolls do it.

I build all of my fieros in the most haggard way, but at least its functional... You cant tell me that a 2inch crush bent exhaust is functional on a motor twice the size of mine... and i used 3inch mandrel.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post