Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm out of 17 pages of photos I found one with you EMPTY handed and one with you showing a tape measure. So if your taking credit for two guys hard work then shame on you they deserve every bit of the credit, NOT YOU! Anyone can act like a MONKEY and point at things it takes real talent to get in there and DO IT.
IP: Logged
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Hmm out of 17 pages of photos I found one with you EMPTY handed and one with you showing a tape measure. So if your taking credit for two guys hard work then shame on you they deserve every bit of the credit, NOT YOU! Anyone can act like a MONKEY and point at things it takes real talent to get in there and DO IT.

Let's not start a new subtopic, but your analogy is not fair. Based on what your saying architects do nothing and deserve no credit because they don't actually build the house. Do the auto designers at the car manufacturers deserve credit for the car they design, after all they don't build them. You know this could be a good topic for discussion if it weren't in this thread in the trash can.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a good topic. But the people that you are speaking of dimensionally DESIGNED the project. If an architect says I want a house with three rooms and a jacuzzi tub did he still do the work? NO. The people you speak of do a ton of work. They draw up everything with dimensions. so in this argument it's apples to oranges.

Troy we'll have to bring this one up at a later time and hope it'll stay civil. I think it could make for some interesting reading. About the talent issue that might be why my car still sits unfinished. I have talents but lack drive.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 10-05-2008).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right now we are at a road block, We'll just have to be patient until the road is clear. Until then madcurl is going to have sit down and STFU unless he wants to keep pissing off the others trying to get past the roadblock.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JM get a tom tom maybe we can get back on route.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a Garmin, but it was stolen. There are to many people packed in behind me to turn around right now anyway.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I had a Garmin, but it was stolen. There are to many people packed in behind me to turn around right now anyway.

Pull over to the side of the highway & park safely on the berm.

Throw up all that jealously, that's eating at you, into the ditch.

Now you'll find it a lot easier to move along.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Yeah, just like a Fiero Insurgent.... you walked right into the trap. You were reading my postings like they were fantasy writings. I played and re-tweaked your mind. I made you follow me like a parent reading to a child. Aside from Stimpy, who in the heck believes in a monkey urine false god?

Tell me Fastback 86, how does it feel to be made a fool? Now that you've gotten a taste, does it taste good? I know it's not the kind of medicine you're use to tasting. I'm the kind of guy that will get into your head and cause to you to think before you type.

If you doubt my abilities, just ask Stimpy. I messed him-up using the monkey urine false god picture.
For those "South/Park/Insurgents who are stupid enough to believe in fantasy here's a disclaimer.

Disclaimer: The monkey urine false god, "flying over Iraq, Fiero Insurents, and controlled court room setting are not REAL, hehehe.

Are you delusional? Your postings ARE "fantasy writings." Everything you've said has been one heaping pile of fact-dodging bullshit after another. The only person here who's been made to look a fool is you, and you've done it entirely to yourself. You've demeaned yourself by stooping to Shaun's level, you've demeaned yourself by resorting to vulgar references and pictures, you've deliberately avoided answering every question posed to you and you've insisted that your mindless ramblings are some sort of intellectual game, when in fact they've been proved to be nothing more than an elaborate fantasy designed to distract people from your aforementioned shortcomings. I know you're mad that I won't let you get away with it, but you can stop any time. It doesn't matter how many times you declare victory, the proof is in the pudding. All of your posts here have shown you to be immature and unwilling to answer for your actions. Not only has no one defended your nonsense, but several people, including your friends have told you to knock it off because you're making a fool of yourself. You can keep projecting the fool's image on to me, but it's still the bed you've made and for you to sleep in.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right now we are at a road block, We'll just have to be patient until the road is clear. Until then madcurl is going to have sit down and STFU unless he wants to keep pissing off the others trying to get past the roadblock.

The only blocks are the ones in your head. Those mental blocks are preventing you from seeing the truth.

JmBishop----failed. Starts a thread with no visable evidence. Then trys to call it a draw.

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

The proof is in the pudding.

You're trying to bait people with silly mind games, which falls under psychology.

Trapping Stimpy was easy, but my mental dragnet netted you too. Don't get mad cause you got trapped and every time you come back to this thread it's like clubbing a unwanted fish that's trapped in the net. They don't teach you how-to net big fishes on RFT do they,hehe.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
I'm not saying that Madcurl isn't a lowlife, but I apologize for letting him lead me there. I apologize to the rest of the forum for allowing this person to goad me by bringing up aincient history that he knew nothing about. It pissed me off and I swung low. I deserve every bit of scorn directed my way. Congratulations, Madcurl, you pulled me into your **** .

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

You've demeaned yourself by stooping to Shaun's level.

Who is that? Is he the false god that you worship on RFT? Aren't you a member over there? Hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-05-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Looks a little crooked to me and thats a completed install that is out there now. If thats the case then I should leave mine crooked.

Why not you start a thread entitled, "Lop-sided engine installs" using the picture. I'm sure you'll end-up just like your buddy who stated this thread with no evidence.

It will go over like a lead balloon.

I'm sure we'd have much to talk about using your engine example, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-05-2008).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To be honest, I'm not really enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself any more, but if you want to keep at it, I won't stop you. Just don't think you're going to bait me like you did Stimpy. Aside from the fact that you have nothing on me, I'm certainly not going to repeat his mistake and play into your little game. I'll be happy to continue pointing out what an idiot you're making yourself look like, though.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why not you start a thread entitled, "Lop-sided engine installs" using the picture. I'm sure you'll end-up just like your buddy who stated this thread with no evidence.

It will go over like a lead balloon.

I'm sure we'd have much to talk about using your engine example, hehe.

I will just say I was going off the picture of the Archee install thats why I installed mine crooked. I would say I was following 20 years of experinace and thought crooked was the correct way. I mean if its good enough for a 15K install then it should be good enough for a backyard install.

You are starting to suck at your chess game.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Archie:

You go find that car that you installed that engine in crooked and get it fixed. You can't be calling out people for installing an engine crooked and then having a complete installed you charged way to much for having a crooked engine installed. I have a feeling if people would pay a lot more attention to detail on the work you do they would start seeing a lot of obvious workmanship issues.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by troyboy:

Let's not start a new subtopic, but your analogy is not fair. Based on what your saying architects do nothing and deserve no credit because they don't actually build the house. Do the auto designers at the car manufacturers deserve credit for the car they design, after all they don't build them. You know this could be a good topic for discussion if it weren't in this thread in the trash can.

Then maybe the architects shouldn't be in a Thread running his mouth when he hasn't nothing to show for but a tape measure and pen. It is not like it's his car being talked about or anything to do with him.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You go find that car that you installed that engine in crooked and get it fixed. You can't be calling out people for installing an engine crooked and then having a complete installed you charged way to much for having a crooked engine installed. I have a feeling if people would pay a lot more attention to detail on the work you do they would start seeing a lot of obvious workmanship issues.

That jealously you've got going on is getting in the way of your vision once again.

If you draw a line along the trunk sealing rubber, you'll find that it's not straight & is higher towards the right side.

It's just another example of you reaching out to try to find anything you can attack me with & not doing your research first..

Here's a pic before all that other stuff was installed....

Best of luck next time little buddy.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Then maybe the architects shouldn't be in a Thread running his mouth when he hasn't nothing to show for but a tape measure and pen. It is not like it's his car being talked about or anything to do with him.

Actually, you guys are the ones who were demanding proof, from him, that the cars weren't lopsided.

Grow up, You haven't showed any measurements proving wills car is straight so we are in a stalemate, no evidence either way and there won't be any until Will and Loyde get things worked out.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. You want proof it's not flawed but you can't give any proof that it's not. There are more people that says it is flawed that have seen it then not.

You don't even read your own posts do you?

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-05-2008).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You keep calling us jealous but you know this is not true, If it was I'd be trying to steal one of your customers that we have both been talking to about a "secret project" since I can do it allot cheaper than you can. You may or may not remember what I'm talking about since its been put on hold, but I'm still really excited about it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not really enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself any more.

Look at you. Trying to use reverse psychology, hehe. Please, like if you cared. You’re a Fiero insurgent. Let me start playing my violin, hehe.

“but if you want to keep at it, I won't stop you. Just don't think you're going to bait me like you did Stimpy.

Congratulation. You’re doing a great job following this thread. Yeah, you’ve been baited, hooked, and cooked, hehe.

Aside from the fact that you have nothing on me,

Or do I. Aren't you a [member] of RFT?

I'll be happy to continue pointing out what an idiot you're making yourself look like, though.

Likewise, I’ll continue to teach you new tricks. Come on, jump through my hoops.

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You keep calling us jealous but you know this is not true, If it was I'd be trying to steal one of your customers that we have both been talking to about a "secret project" since I can do it allot cheaper than you can. You may or may not remember what I'm talking about since its been put on hold, but I'm still really excited about it.

Not only are you jealous but you lust to be just like me.

I don't want to have to tell you this but you're way behind right now.

Archie

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Whoops, forgot one.....

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't want to have to tell you this but you're way behind right now.

Archie

Are you dumb? I plan to be nothing like you. I don't plan on making any kind of living off cars. I've been there and done that.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Nice! yes, i'll admit I am jealous... a hawt chic modeling in front of your car.... who wouldnt want to be jealous and lustful?

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man forgot another one.......

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Try to control yourself little buddy
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Try to control yourself little buddy

Thanks for spamming the thread. As far as I know the edit button still works. I like the way most of your cars look, but this has to be one of the ugliest things to come out of your shop.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for spamming the thread. As far as I know the edit button still works. I like the way most of your cars look, but this has to be one of the ugliest things to come out of your shop.

Better than anything you've built so far big shot.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, are you stalking me? How do you know what I've built?
Your going way off topic again, other cars you've built have nothing to do with Will's car.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for spamming the thread.

I think people would rather have this thread spamed with good looking cars rather than the hate & jealousy you spit out.

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
I got a lot of these, I could post them all night......

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You could, but the more you post the dumber you look.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You could, but the more you post the dumber you look.

It hurts don't it?

He keeps posting pics of nice stuff & all you do about it is try to find an insult that will get him to quit.

More people would like to look at nice pics than read your hate.

FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And dumpster diving, spamming threads with off topic pictures is important enough to you that you're going to sit here and do it?

Grow up, man. You accuse others of being immature, and then you do this?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJimmy:

And dumpster diving, spamming threads with off topic pictures is important enough to you that you're going to sit here and do it?

Grow up, man. You accuse others of being immature, and then you do this?

Oh yeah, this thread is so valuable to the Forum that I'm gonna ruin it with my spam.

Oh, BTW, I never said they were immature, I said they were stupid.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now post up some decent HP dyno #s that all those cars have put down with your awesome V-8 swaps? That's right, that's the one thing you are not known, getting HP out of a V-8. I guess that is why your shop has really never been known as a Speed Shop. You should take the time and effort to have your boys at the shop put together a V-8 that puts down the HP and track times so atleast you will be known for having one car that performed like a V-8 should.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now post up some decent HP dyno #s .

Oh, my I'd hate to take this thread off topic.

Mellow out, enjoy the pictures, lose the hate, lose the jealousy...... spit it out at the side of the road...... move on.....

Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he's got califkid :P hahahhaahhaa
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, my I'd hate to take this thread off topic.

Mellow out, enjoy the pictures, lose the hate, lose the jealousy...... spit it out at the side of the road...... move on.....

I am not going to say I don't think the work that has been done to some of the cars aren't amazing and the guys that do the work aren't good at it cause they have proven they are. I even love the looks of alot of the newer FI engine swaps that have been put into the cars as they are clean and look very good. BUT.............

I wouldn't say anyone is jealous over any of the cars or showing any hate torward them. Cause anyone can have one of these cars for the right price any day of the week. If I wanted somthing extreme then I could have my local body guy build the same car for alot less and with my motor installed it would also be faster. So let's cut out the whole jealous issue you keep bringing up cause that's not the case at all.

And where are those dyno sheets to all those cars showing what HP you have gotten out of them?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock