Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

"Dude", you should listen to your friend, I think you are embarrassing him. Stop huffing your own fumes.

By no means is curly embarrassing me, I just hate to see him wasting his time on this thread. I would rather see him posting and working on: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/046552-15.html

edit: wow I just hit an all time low..... I own a page in the trashcan

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 10-02-2008).]

IP: Logged
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

By no means is curly embarrassing me, I just hate to see him wasting his time on this thread. I would rather see him posting and working on: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/046552-15.html

edit: wow I just hit an all time low..... I own a page in the trashcan

GDI I was hoping to hit the next page (dont flame me i'm j/k)
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

What is important is, "You failed." You got "robot chicken'd" into thinking all of the analogies and metaphorical statesment were true.

Any time you'd like actually answer a question would be great. Or have you talked yourself into a corner?
longarm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longarmSend a Private Message to longarmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lmao, 50 year olds arguing on the internet all day. Has either side posted up actual proof? How hard would it be for Archie to walk up to a choptop car and take pics or even a 2min video showing the measurements. That would have ended the arguing on page 2, makes me wonder why that hasnt been done.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by longarm:

Lmao, 50 year olds arguing on the internet all day. Has either side posted up actual proof? How hard would it be for Archie to walk up to a choptop car and take pics or even a 2min video showing the measurements. That would have ended the arguing on page 2, makes me wonder why that hasnt been done.

The main focus is "wills choptop" which is still at Loydes in TX.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

The main focus is "wills choptop" which is still at Loydes in TX.

The fact-of- the-matter it's a moral dilemma. In order for JmBishop and MstangBware to actually perform any measurements would mean they need to see the car. Thus if these two individuals are able to reach Loyd, but don’t bother to aid Will-Martin they are viewed as morons for they would have the “means of communication.”

Therefore if these two individuals feel that measuring #019 far exceed the important of helping a fellow member retrieving his car, Jmbishop and Mstangbware have truly missed the "moral" dilemma here.

Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wtf madcurl??? i've read several pages of your ranting false information and then claiming it was your attempt to play mind games? do you honestly believe what you are saying? are you that delusional? why must you keep posting nonsense like that?

don't get me wrong. i completely adore your car. it's beautiful. i to would want to defend the guy who built it for me. But i don't think i'd defend him for as long as you have with all of his claims that he never backs up. have you ever read any of those threads where archie makes a claim? i'm sure you have, but let's recap what usually happens.

1 - he's called out
2 - he back tracks
3 - he accuse's everyone around him of being RFT trolls.
4 - he edit's his post's so you can't see what he's originally claimed.

i know archie isn't in the game to make the fastest car obviously, i beat every car he's made and 99.99% of the forum members in just two months. After he called me a nobody when i asked a genuine question about the hp of a swap.

so why support the man with every key stroke you make? If you were as smart as you claim yourself to be, you would have analyzed the situation by now and made a different choice. archie lies, makes bad social choices and behaves like a 12 year old kid who can't get over himself.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The fact-of- the-matter it's a moral dilemma. In order for JmBishop and MstangBware to actually perform any measurements would mean they need to see the car. Thus if these two individuals are able to reach Loyd, but don’t bother to aid Will-Martin they are viewed as morons for they would have the “means of communication.”

Therefore if these two individuals feel that measuring #019 far exceed the important of helping a fellow member retrieving his car, Jmbishop and Mstangbware have truly missed the "moral" dilemma here.

Do you not understand that Will is a grown man that has invested alot of money into his car and can go get the car whenever he wants? It is his car, he knows where it is, he has a truck, can rent a trailer and can drive himself. I am still not seeing where you think I am responsable for another mans cars and his dealings in how he spent his money. Why don't you come down here and help Will out on getting his car? I mean you think it is my job for some reason, I am asking you why don't you help him out?

And I have helped out more local/Forum members than you will ever help out so let's no even go there. You have helped no one on this Forum but Achee so don't bring up that I have bad morals.

ONCE AGAIN__WILL CAN GO GET HIS CAR ANYTIME HE WANTS TO AS IT IS NOT BE HELD HOSTAGE.

IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT WILL GETTING HIS CAR BACK THEN YOU SHOULD COME DOWN HERE AND GIVE HIM A HAND SINCE YOU THINK HE NEEDS HELP IN DOING SO.

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And be sure to at least book your room for a month since that's the ongoing rate to get a hold of Loyde. Has it ever occurred to you that Loyde isn't even reachable for the Locals here? Hell take a look at our site! www.ntfc.org It crashed, got deleted or something and Loyde hasn't touched it since June. So what makes you think that you can easily Trespass on his property to take photos. Believe me I've asked about going several times. I have seen the car. Something seemed wierd but I didn't pay enough attention to the car to notice what it was but I was looking at the rear of the car. I was there to get parts and get gone over a year ago. And now to attempt to get on your better side. Please stop posting the Orangutan photo. It's making me sick. Maybe I need to post a more family friendly one.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, even if Will's car was being held hostage, there is NOTHING we could do to help that is legal. I try to respect you but you deserve none. There is no "moral" delama here, learn to read.

Do you really not see the flaw in your logic? If we where able to get to Will's car or Will even wanted us to try, we would have done it. Will would have his car and we would have the measurements by now.

Wake The **** up
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:
Madcurl has ignored my suggestions to give us some proof that at least some of his chops are symetrical, and MustangsBware has some how been accused of somehow not taking care of Wills car.

Originally posted by Archie:

You two guys are really screwed up.

Let me count the ways.....

1) Typically when someone makes accusations, he should be the one providing some evidence. The defendant shouldn't have to provide proof of innocence before the accusers have provided evidence of the accusations.
Wake up already.

Archie

This is why YOU JMBISHOP AND MSTANGBWARE FAILED.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-03-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They fail because they will not Trespass on someones property. I'm not sure if you do this frequently but here in Texas there is a Castle Law allowing you to legally shoot someone for just Trespassing. Trespassing could merely be just walking across.
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ignored. go figure.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is why YOU JMBISHOP AND MSTANGBWARE FAILED.

From looking at this Thread you are the one that have failed. It is you against about 5 other people that all say the same thing about you---That puts you as the failure in my book.

So when you coming down to help Will get his car back?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JmBishop----failed. Starts a thread with no visable evidence. Then trys to call it a draw.

WhiteDevil88--- failed. Major mental melt-down by viewing urine monkey.

MstangBware--- failed. Claims to have visual reference from 25 to 10 feet, but no pictures.

Fastback 86-failed to reconize monkey, howdy false god pic and metaphores aren't real, but was tricked into believing he was reading a fantasy novel by madcurl, but was taken on a ride.

Yeah, that just about sums up your leading witnesses.

Note to self; Start with the weak ones first, then move down the idiotic chain to nab 5- in a row.....priceless.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JmBishop----failed. Starts a thread with no visable evidence. Then trys to call it a draw.

MstangBware--- failed. Claims to have visual reference from 25 to 10 feet, but no pictures.

Fastback 86-failed to reconize monkey, howdy false god pic and metaphores aren't real, but was tricked into believing he was reading a fantasy novel by madcurl, but was taken on a ride.

Note to self; Start with the weak ones first, then move down the idiotic chain to nab 5- in a row.....priceless.

Yes but you forget--I play chess no checkers so checkmate.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still waiting on some answers there smart guy. Here's another question for you: how did I get "taken on a ride" when all I did was call bullshit on you the whole time? I mean really, how can you say I "failed to realize" all your crap wasn't real, when ALL I'VE BEEN SAYING the entire time was "cut the bullshit, no one's buying it?" I can't tell you to knock off the crap if I don't know it's crap, now can I?

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 10-04-2008).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*****smilies test******

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005
*****smilies test*****

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've never said once it was off because there are no measurements, I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

Originally posted by Archie:

You two guys are really screwed up. We took a lot of measurements of roofs when Troy, Curley & DrCPU were in town. We also have measured every chop top as it was being built. But it wouldn't do any good to report that to a couple of people who have their heads so far up their a$$es they can't see straight.
Wake up already.

Archie

That is how to, “set a trap” for Fiero Insurgents.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl

Since you don't get it I'll quote myself.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl

Watch out--He plays chess not checker!!!!!

What ever happen to the talk about a lawsuit against those slandering the V-8 master? That comment really went far for OL' Madjurl.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Here's another question for you: how did I get "taken on a ride" when all I did was call bullshit on you the whole time?

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Except that there's no such thing as "sociological warfare." You can't have sociology without psychology, one precedes the other. You can't study social interaction without first understanding how the mind works. Regardless, you're not engaging in any kind of study at all, nor are you toying with social interaction. You're trying to bait people with silly mind games, which falls under psychology. In your original statement, you were referring to your baiting of Stimpy, not a grander interaction between groups of people. It was a personal, one-to-one level conversation, and it wasn't any kind of controlled experiment. You can't perform sociological experiments on yourself anyway, because your knowledge of the experiment taints the results. You used the terms out of context, deal with it.

Secondly, as already explained, you used AWOL out of context as well. When someone goes AWOL, they leave a military post without permission. You attempted to use it to describe a person having some kind of psychological breakdown and revealing secrets to enemies. They are not the same thing, and you are still wrong.

Yeah, just like a Fiero Insurgent.... you walked right into the trap. You were reading my postings like they were fantasy writings. I played and re-tweaked your mind. I made you follow me like a parent reading to a child. Aside from Stimpy, who in the heck believes in a monkey urine false god?

Tell me Fastback 86, how does it feel to be made a fool? Now that you've gotten a taste, does it taste good? I know it's not the kind of medicine you're use to tasting. I'm the kind of guy that will get into your head and cause to you to think before you type.

If you doubt my abilities, just ask Stimpy. I messed him-up using the monkey urine false god picture.
For those "South/Park/Insurgents who are stupid enough to believe in fantasy here's a disclaimer.

Disclaimer: The monkey urine false god, "flying over Iraq, Fiero Insurents, and controlled court room setting are not REAL, hehehe.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
The false god that RFT bows down too.

The monkey urine false god that RFT members metaphically drinks from.

The various intoxicating urine threads that RFT members drink from;

Grouchie will post new dyno results!!!

Madcurl, oh the irony

Cletussucks website

Browsing my ratings on Poopcocks

Oreif vid on youtube.

Cletus produces distorted chops now too

GrouCHIE running out of money

Nobody does “DRAMA” like RFT. Drink-up you fools!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-04-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Watch out--He plays chess not checker!!!!!

What ever happen to the talk about a lawsuit against those slandering the V-8 master? That comment really went far for OL' Madjurl.

Watch out! MstangBware feeble attempt at slandering V8Archie, but fails to look in the mirror, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-04-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Watch out! MstangBware feeble attempt at slandering V8Archie, but fails to look in the mirror, hehe.

Damn--Since we are palying lets repost pictures over and over I will play along. You post a picture of a swap under construction over and over and over. I post a picture of a completed swap that I have done and you have nothing to say about it. Why is that? Has Archee not given you permission to talk about it, I mean it is clear that he has control over you in many ways.

Let's see some pictures of the work you have done yourself.

And what is the status on that lawsuit? I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet about it. Did you give up on that tactic since it didn't earn you anything but made fun of?

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-04-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey mstangBware. I have a question for you.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

You post a picture of a swap under construction over and over and over. I post a picture of a completed swap that I have done and you have nothing to say about it.

We've seen your feeble attempt at trying to trick us, but it didn't work. What happened to the completed V8 lop-sided engine pic? Is it hiding in Iraq?

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You missed some of my quote from the post above so I will post it again.

"Let's see some pictures of the work you have done yourself."

I mean you are in here calling me out on my swap and work so let's see what you got to show for. And I mean work that you have actually done yourself.

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I asked kindly to stop the monkey urine photos so I guess I'll just post a new family friendly one.

This one will do.
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

I see you saw the same thing I saw when another member sent me that picture. Looks a little crooked to me and thats a completed install that is out there now. If thats the case then I should leave mine crooked.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-04-2008).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** smilies test*****

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Let's see some pictures of the work you have done yourself."

Ahh, you forgot a few, hehe.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

If Curly revealed the source of his money to this forum, his bar would grow red overnight.

... Where did the flow of cash come up in this Thread? Did I miss something?

... You are here cause you are donating way to much money to Archee ....

...It does suck to have mucho money invested in a car and for it to still have flaws. .

.... I can tell you that I am bright enough to work on my own car and not have to pay someone else to do it unlike yourself...

I already did--It will be going back in tonight for another test fit and will take some more pictures. It was off by 1/4 inch in that picture,
Have anything else you wanna say?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-05-2008).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still waiting on some pictures of your work man. I mean you got to have something to show for that you did yourself? I mean like a plastic cup holder, coin tray, air fresher, ect.

How's the lawsuit coming along?

No comment on the picture above?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still waiting on some pictures of your work man. I mean you got to have something to show for that you did yourself? I mean like a plastic cup holder, coin tray, air fresher, ect.

No comment on the picture above?

While you and your cohorts wildly away in the caves of Pakistan, people here in America were finding new ways of "building Pontiac excitment" while maintaining the Fiero's DNA.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/064001.html

"The mind is a terrible thing to waste." I use my mind to create new ideas. " The pen (idea) is mightier than the sword.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

And what is the status on that lawsuit? I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet about it.

Hmm. Maybe he's having a problem finding it. Does your house have a foundation or is it on wheels? A address would help.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While you and your cohorts wildly away in the caves of Pakistan, people here in America were finding new ways of "building Pontiac excitment" while maintaining the Fiero's DNA.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/064001.html

"The mind is a terrible thing to waste." I use my mind to create new ideas. " The pen (idea) is mightier than the sword.

If it's such a bad thing to waste then why do so?

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Hmm. Maybe he's having a problem finding it. Does your house have a foundation or is it on wheels? A address would help.

It has neither--My house is on a pier/beam setup. But nice attempt to try and turn your dumbazz comment around.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock