Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Lopsided chops? (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lopsided chops? by jmbishop
Started on: 08-27-2008 12:19 AM
Replies: 1023 (17361 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-08-2008 08:55 PM
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yawn ..test

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 09-28-2008).]

IP: Logged
mikeformula88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikeformula88Send a Private Message to mikeformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Le sigh.

Test.
mikeformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikeformula88Send a Private Message to mikeformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mikeformula88

69 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Test.

Again.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Curly, time to step out of the trash can. This is not going to end, time to get back to the things we enjoy most "tweaking fieros". Your just wasting your time here, you can't change or enlighten those who wish to remain in the dark.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, a guy goes out of town for a weekend & you guys just lose control.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

No forum can do drama like PFF.

Maybe so, but your biggoted comments then the defence of those comments have turned it into a soap opera.

You owe Curley & the Forum a proper apology.

Yeah I know you'll claim you apologized but an apology with all the insults you've used since doesn't really seem sincere.

And now all you other drama & degrading comments to try to worm out of responsibility for your original comment that you should have never made.

I gotta say, Nobody does Drama like Stimpy.

You made several posts before using the N word to try to push buttons to get some mud slinging going. Then you cry & whine about the results.

Apologize like a man & let it go. You also should apologize for trying to make it look like Curley is a drug selling pimp who mows your lawn. Otherwise you're going to be hearing about it forever.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Grow up, You haven't showed any measurements proving wills car is straight so we are in a stalemate, no evidence either way and there won't be any until Will and Loyde get things worked out.

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. You want proof it's not flawed but you can't give any proof that it's not. There are more people that says it is flawed that have seen it then not.

You two guys are really screwed up.

Let me count the ways.....

1) Typically when someone makes accusations, he should be the one providing some evidence. The defendant shouldn't have to provide proof of innocence before the accusers have provided evidence of the accusations.

2) If you're counting people, several thousand people have seen the other 24 Chop Tops without complaint. That's a lot more than the number of people who, you claim, have seen a flaw.

3) We took a lot of measurements of roofs when Troy, Curley & DrCPU were in town. We also have measured every chop top as it was being built. But it wouldn't do any good to report that to a couple of people who have their heads so far up their a$$es they can't see straight.

You guys are so full of hate that you can't even see how flawed your logic is. This is the USA, A person is innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.

Wake up already.

Archie
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I respect your opinion. You could have done it without making some digs of your own at me, but anyone who has been around this forum knows that you don't operate like that. But filtering out the insults, I can understand your position. I did make a sincere apology to the forum. I also made an apology to Curly via PM. He obviously did not accept my apology, and continued with lies and innuendo about me. I'm human, and I do react when someone insults me, just like you do. Forum members can decide for themselves how they would react in a similar situation, and rate me accordingly.

Do you have any words for your pal Curly about all this? I certainly wasn't arguing by myself, and the comment about me being suicidal was way out of line. Hopefully you never have to say goodbye to a loved one who threw their life away, but if you do you might realize how cruel that comment was. I have nothing left to say to Curly, certainly not an apology. He had his chance to put it to rest, and he crapped on it. He can go to Hell.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well it seems like this thread is calming down
pontiacman63383

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacman63383Send a Private Message to pontiacman63383Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------
My Fleet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2005 kawasaki zx10r
2004 pontiac sunfire 2.2 auto
2003 Pontiac grand am 2.2 5 speed
2003 Kawasaki Ninja 500r 498cc 6 speed
1987 pontiac fiero fastback 2.8 5 speed
1984 pontiac fiero notchback 2.5 4 speed
1974 mercury cougar 351 Cleveland auto

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any words for your pal Curly about all this? I certainly wasn't arguing by myself, and the comment about me being suicidal was way out of line. Hopefully you never have to say goodbye to a loved one who threw their life away, but if you do you might realize how cruel that comment was.

I do agree that an apology is owed to you by Curly, provided you gave him a sincere apology via PM. I am sorry to hear about your brother, I couldn't even begin to imagine what that was like for you. This thread isn't going anywhere, I'm stepping out.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

1) Typically when someone makes accusations, he should be the one providing some evidence. The defendant shouldn't have to provide proof of innocence before the accusers have provided evidence of the accusations.

2) If you're counting people, several thousand people have seen the other 24 Chop Tops without complaint. That's a lot more than the number of people who, you claim, have seen a flaw.

3) We took a lot of measurements of roofs when Troy, Curley & DrCPU were in town. We also have measured every chop top as it was being built. But it wouldn't do any good to report that to a couple of people who have their heads so far up their a$$es they can't see straight.

You guys are so full of hate that you can't even see how flawed your logic is. This is the USA, A person is innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.

Wake up already.

Archie

1) 100s havn't seen wills car let alone 1000s

2) A majority of the people who have seen Wills car claimed it looked off.

3) I've never said once it was off because there are no measurements, I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

Full of hate? Here in the USA a few witnesses and you can be put in jail. Witnesses can prove you guilty of murder. So our logic is flawed? I'm still not convinced it is lopsided but you being so defensive about something that could be such a simple and forgivable potential mistake doesn't help anyone.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-29-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1) 100s havn't seen wills car let alone 1000s

That's why if we posted the results of measuring the cars that were here for the open house, you'd claim that they were not measurements of Wills car. So your request for results of our measurements is pointless.

2) A majority of the people who have seen Wills car claimed it looked off.

But that doesn't PROVE anything. No pictures, No measurements = No Proof. What don't you understand about that?

3) I've never said once it was off because there are no measurements, I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

So, according to you guys, I'm supposed to prove it's not flawed based on you being entertained by the Idea.

Here in the USA a few witnesses and you can be put in jail. Witnesses can prove you guilty of murder. So our logic is flawed? I'm still not convinced it is lopsided but you being so defensive about something that could be such a simple and forgivable potential mistake doesn't help anyone.

The operative phrase here is "PROVE you quilty....."

This is where your logic is flawed. You haven't proven anything except that you guys can keep on beating a dead horse without one bit of evidence to back up your claim.

Let me give you an example......

I have photographic proof that your buddy can't install an LS4 without it being lopsided.

He claims that he fixed it & stated he was going to provide pics of the fix.

He hasn't posted pictures of the fix yet so, as far as the evidence is concerned right now, it's still lopsided.

Do you understand yet?

Archie

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've never said once it was off because there are no measurements, I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

Oh, so now it's "entertaining" the idea that [it] could be off?

Spoken by the man who started the thread, "Lop-sided chops."

You should entitle this thread as, "I know that chop tops are lop-sided, but I have nothing to [entertain] my arguments."
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Grow up, You haven't showed any measurements proving wills car is straight so we are in a stalemate, no evidence either way and there won't be any until Will and Loyde get things worked out.

3) We took a lot of measurements of roofs when Troy, Curley & DrCPU were in town. We also have measured every chop top as it was being built.

Archie

Check mate!
FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've only entertained the Idea that it could be.

Originally posted by madcurl:

Oh, so now it's "entertaining" the idea that [it] could be off?

No, the use of entertain as a verb has more than one meaning, as indicated by this quote from Princeton's WordNet:

entertain

verb
1. provide entertainment for
2. take into consideration, have in view; "He entertained the notion of moving to South America"
3. maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge"; "entertain interesting notions"; "harbor a resentment" [syn: harbor]

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

Number two being the most appropriate here.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notices that I'm using fictional characters and setting in reference to Stimpy's in-ability to over come my mental tactics.

Stimpy; booted from Saddam's Royal Guard.

Armor; Light weight infantry.
Tactics; Suicidal and predictable.
Weaknesses; Urine monkey pictures.

Please, notice Stimpy's feeble attempt to link his family member into this thread in hopes that I take the bait.

Suicidal? Really? News to me. You must be thinking of my older brother, but he's been dead for 17 years this month. But really, that some funny **** to joke about. Got any good cancer jokes?

Please notice that I didn't take the bait.

Suicide; the metaphorical sense of "willful destruction of one's self-interest".

Your own "willful self destruction" caused Golden Gate Fiero to dismiss your application, remember?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-29-2008).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Douchebag of the Year. Congrats. Now FOAD.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJimmy:

Number two being the most appropriate here.

Thank you. If I may add, I didn't want to appear I was in agreement with the thread in any form, so I used a "abjective" instead of a verb.

en•ter•tain•ing–adjective
affording entertainment; amusing; diverting: We spent an entertaining evening at the theater.
Adjective
agreeably diverting; "an entertaining puppet show"; "films should be entertaining"

Indeed, this [thread] "an entertaining puppet show." We've spent an entertaining evening regarding this thread."

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Douchebag of the Year. Congrats. Now FOAD.

I'm sure Golden Gate Fiero said the same of you. Here, let's recap.

Originally posted by Whuffo:
Golden Gate Fieros is not offering nor would it consider accepting an application for membership from you.

Hmm. According to the comments, some found you to a be a totally bag of refuse.

Originally posted by InTheLead:
You're about as worthless as it gets to this community. Go stir up senseless crap on a Honda forum.

Stimpy, give it up.

fu•tile
incapable of producing any result; ineffective; useless; not successful: Attempting to force-feed the sick horse was futile.

"Stimpy’s attempt to persuade Golden Gate Fiero decision was futile.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I do agree that an apology is owed to you by Curly, provided you gave him a sincere apology via PM.

The only thing Stimpy is known for is lame Trickery.

Trickery; verbal misrepresentation intended to take advantage of you in some way , the use of tricks to deceive someone.

To believe Stimpy is sincere or apologetic then...... Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran's mouth piece) sincerly loves Israel.

sin•cere
–adjective, -cer•er, -cer•est.

1. free of deceit, hypocrisy, or falseness; earnest: a sincere apology.
2. genuine; real: a sincere effort to improve; a sincere friend.
3. pure; unmixed; unadulterated.
4. Obsolete. sound; unimpaired.
[Origin: 1525–35; < L sincérus pure, clean, untainted ]

a•pol•o•gy
a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another.

"Better to fly over Iraq with bomb doors wide open." I take no prisoners.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wake up already.

Archie

Hate is a 4 letter work that starts with H and ends with E.

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is where your logic is flawed. You haven't proven anything except that you guys can keep on beating a dead horse without one bit of evidence to back up your claim.

I have photographic proof that your buddy can't install an LS4 without it being lopsided.

He hasn't posted pictures of the fix yet so, as far as the evidence is concerned right now, it's still lopsided.

Do you understand yet?

Archie

We aren't beating any horses.

Your bringing up the LS4? You have to be kidding me. You of all people should know what a simple fix thats is.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We aren't beating any horses.

Your bringing up the LS4? You have to be kidding me. You of all people should know what a simple fix thats is.

You still don't understand do you?

Your buddys lopsided LS4 swap was pointed out as an example that the burden of proof is part of the job of the accuser & not the defendant.

I accused your buddy of building a lopsided LS4 swap, I provided proof of my accusation. He admitted that it was in fact lopsided. End of Case, Due process is served.

You guys claimed I had built a lopsided chop top, you provided no proof or evidence to support your claim. When asked for proof of your accusations, you said you didn't have any. Then you turned around & tried to put the burden of proof on us.

Sorry dude, the burden of proof belongs to the accuser NOT the accused.

So provide some compelling proof or dis-continue the Libelous accusations.

Simple as that.

Archie
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you understand yet?

Archie

I missed this part being I only read about 2 words of what you type then move on.

I did fix the engine from being lope sided from side to side but when doing so it moved the crank end of the motor up. It moved it enough that I wasn't happy with the way is looks. So I made another mount to lower the engine level but haven't put the motor back on the cradle yet but might get to it this weekend. It will get done soon enough but I am in no big hurry to get it going. When the swap is complete it will be straight in the engine bay and of course be faster than anything you have ever put together but thats a given.

See--This is the differance between me and yourself. I will admit when I am wrong and that something in my work isn't right and I will take others advice to improve on it. You on the other hand take offense to anything negative said about your work and don't learn from your mistakes.

I posted a picture of my DD 3800SC swap that has been on the road for 2.5 year with 35K on the swap and is faster than any V-8 you ever built. If you want to help me out then point out a few things on it that needs corrected. I am always up for improvement unlike you.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gotta say.... no, forget that its like.....
Southpark version:

smiley version:

Another google Image:

Comic:

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-01-2008).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is no such thing as "Urine drinking Monkey false god either, right? Yet, Stimpy "cracked" and went "A-WALL."

Psychology (Doctor): I don't have a degree in this field, remember?

Sociology; Areas studied in sociology range from the analysis of brief contacts between anonymous individuals on the street. In this case, my brief contact with Stimpy, anonymous Fiero Insurgents and their "sociological warfare" with V8Archie are valid.

Fastback 86, I can't help it if you took every analogy, metaphorical, and pictures seriously. This subject isn't covered in college; you need years of street smarts to get people to "crack" using just a picture.

In your case Fastback 86 you were ambushed by me using the word “Sociology” instead of using psychology.

No, you're just an idiot. Thank you for admitting as much, even if it was roundabout. You're still wrong, and you can't talk your way out of it. Hope your "street smarts" taught you a graceful way out of a situation you can't bullshit your way out of.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You still don't understand do you?

Your buddys lopsided LS4 swap was pointed out as an example that the burden of proof is part of the job of the accuser & not the defendant.

I accused your buddy of building a lopsided LS4 swap, I provided proof of my accusation. He admitted that it was in fact lopsided. End of Case, Due process is served.

You guys claimed I had built a lopsided chop top, you provided no proof or evidence to support your claim. When asked for proof of your accusations, you said you didn't have any. Then you turned around & tried to put the burden of proof on us.

Sorry dude, the burden of proof belongs to the accuser NOT the accused.

So provide some compelling proof or dis-continue the Libelous accusations.

Simple as that.

Archie

My previous was sarcasm in response to your horse beating.
Your the one not understanding. I asked for proof that others where not lopsided since owners of other chop joined in on the bash bishop party claiming I'm out to get you and have no right to pursue the mystery of a lopsided chop. The only possible thing they could have worth contributing is confirmation that there car is nice, symmetrical and how much they enjoy owning a great looking fiero. I figured it was relevant since the Chops came from the same shop. You already look dumb for getting so defensive over 1 car that will eventually surface and we'll all know the truth but until then go ahead you and madcurl can keep this going(the real horse beaters) then you'll only look like tools if will car is to far off or you'll we'll all look dumb for getting into such a stupid argument. One way we win you loose, the other we both loose. Just let it Die, we have accepted the burden of proof a while ago, it will surface eventually.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

No, you're just an idiot.

And you "fell" for it. That makes you what? Smarter or dumber?

You're still wrong, and you can't talk your way out of it.

You're the type of person who would argue with author J.K. Rowling about her fantasy characters. The nerve of some young people thinking they could out smart an old pro.

Hope your "street smarts" taught you a graceful way out of a situation you can't bullshit your way out of.

Once you've gotten your butt kicked, you no longer walk down that block for fear of somebody remembering your face; pointing and laughing at you (again). It is therefore important that you, "walk on the other side of the street."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-30-2008).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once you've gotten your butt kicked, you no longer walk down that block for fear of somebody remembering your face; pointing and laughing at you (again). It is therefore important that you, "walk on the other side of the street."

Originally posted by Fastback 86

Hope your "street smarts" taught you a graceful way out of a situation you can't bullshit your way out of.

Didn't think so. This has gone from amusing to just plain sad.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't think so. This has gone from amusing to just plain sad.

What site has more drama? RFT or this thread on Pennock’s Fiero Forum?

I performed a recon mission; here the drama and propaganda that takes place in the caves of Pakistan where the false god recruits and indoctrinate weak men for battle.

Propaganda threads;

Grouchie will post new dyno results!!!

Madcurl, oh the irony

Cletussucks website

Browsing my ratings on Poopcocks

Oreif vid on youtube.

Cletus produces distorted chops now too

GrouCHIE running out of money

Nobody does “DRAMA” like RFT.

Routinely, RFT spews vomit, but rarely are able to handle someone who can play with their frontal lobes and teach them a thing or two without the use of profanity, racial slurs, or lies.
Now that’s simply clever!

Fastback 86, there is no humiliation on your part; just that you’ve been out flanked and out hustled by an old pro and it’s not your fault…. it’s your age.

Live and learn.

(grumpy ole man says) Stay off RFT and get your education or you’ll end-up an idiot!
e30tech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
retract that statement he did build a chop top. i should have read into it more. just forget i was here lol

[This message has been edited by e30tech (edited 10-02-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone give a $hit really if its lopsided or not? the real question should be...If wills car was lopsided(its an archie choptop right?) and he took it to Archie, would Archie fix it? My guess is he would, I have had positive experience with both MustangsBeware on helping me with my 3800sc swap and Archie for other things, and I would not hesitate to ask either of them for advice, or if I had the cash to work on my cars.

btw, back to the daily trashcan'ing
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel dumber for reading this crap and all the rehashing of the past events. Why do people have to hold grudges and can't move on with their lives? It's better to forgive and forget than to nurse an ulcer from all the poison that is being spewed here.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Does anyone give a $hit really if its lopsided or not? the real question should be...If wills car was lopsided(its an archie choptop right?) and he took it to Archie, would Archie fix it? My guess is he would, I have had positive experience with both MustangsBeware on helping me with my 3800sc swap and Archie for other things, and I would not hesitate to ask either of them for advice, or if I had the cash to work on my cars.

btw, back to the daily trashcan'ing

I really don't care if it lopsided or not myself being it's not my car. It's just the fact that I mention there is a flawed choptop without mentions any names and no one can believe it. And when the person who did the chop starts in, the subject is changed 2-3 times by himself cause he can never do wrong.

Once a Thread hits the TrashCan it is open to whatever being said. So everyone be sure to put in what you think.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What site has more drama? RFT or this thread on Pennock’s Fiero Forum?

I performed a recon mission; here the drama and propaganda that takes place in the caves of Pakistan where the false god recruits and indoctrinate weak men for battle.

Propaganda threads;

Grouchie will post new dyno results!!!

Madcurl, oh the irony

Cletussucks website

Browsing my ratings on Poopcocks

Oreif vid on youtube.

Cletus produces distorted chops now too

GrouCHIE running out of money

Nobody does “DRAMA” like RFT.

Routinely, RFT spews vomit, but rarely are able to handle someone who can play with their frontal lobes and teach them a thing or two without the use of profanity, racial slurs, or lies.
Now that’s simply clever!

Fastback 86, there is no humiliation on your part; just that you’ve been out flanked and out hustled by an old pro and it’s not your fault…. it’s your age.

Live and learn.

(grumpy ole man says) Stay off RFT and get your education or you’ll end-up an idiot!

I'm honestly curious "old man," what's your angle? You make up a bunch of nonsense, reply to everything with off-the-wall analogies that really aren't analogous to anything being discussed, make several vulgar references, repeat ad nauseum until you irritate everyone, then claim victory? You haven't proved anything or out-flanked everyone, you've just posted the same nonsense over and over. I told you that stooping to Shaun's level reflected poorly on you, on the Fiero community and on the Fiero's image, and you come back with "you drink urine." Forgiving the fact that most of what you've posted is presumptuous, ignorant and mostly asinine, you still haven't responded to the actual points I made. What is it exactly that you think you've accomplished here?

And just for my own amusement, how old AM I, slick?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2008 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

OK Curly, time to step out of the trash can. This is not going to end, time to get back to the things we enjoy most "tweaking fieros". Your just wasting your time here, you can't change or enlighten those who wish to remain in the dark.

"Dude", you should listen to your friend, I think you are embarrassing him. Stop huffing your own fumes.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm honestly curious "old man," what's your angle? You make up a bunch of nonsense, reply to everything with off-the-wall analogies that really aren't analogous to anything being discussed, make several vulgar references, repeat ad nauseum until you irritate everyone, then claim victory?

I shouldn't have let someone so unimportant to my life cause me to get involved in their childish drama games, but I played the chump. I am sure that Curly received quite a bit of satisfaction from this.

And just for my own amusement, how old AM I, slick?

What is important is, "You failed." You got "robot chicken'd" into thinking all of the analogies and metaphorical statesment were true.

------------------

"If Curly revealed the source of his money to this forum, his bar would grow red overnight. Why won't you answer the question? Are you ashamed of the source of your loot?- whiteDevil88"

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-02-2008).]

Bubbajuju

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BubbajujuSend a Private Message to BubbajujuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Signature and avatar test...

------------------
'86 Fiero GT, 3800SC 4 speed 4.10:1, Mods: Downpipe delete...(that's all ran out of money)
Best 1/4 mile: 14.34@100.52mph
I'm a drag racing pro, just ask my wife
Drag Racing Tip of the Month: "Try to hit your rev limiter in every gear, this will actually help increase your E.T., Happy Racing." -Bubbajuju
Video Proof My Car Runs 14's

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I told you that stooping to Shaun's level reflected poorly on you.

Who's that?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

"Dude", you should listen to your friend, I think you are embarrassing him. Stop huffing your own fumes.

I apologize to the rest of the forum for allowing this person to goad me by bringing up aincient history that he knew nothing about. It pissed me off and I swung low. I deserve every bit of scorn directed my way. Congratulations, Madcurl, you pulled me into your **** .

I can assure you it is not jealousy. If Curly revealed the source of his money to this forum, his bar would grow red overnight. But that is of no importance to what I allowed myself to do. You say I blamed it on Curly, that is your opinion. Curly proudly stated that he incited me to react in a poor manner, but I am still responsible for my actions. And despite what you think, I am regretful for those actions. I have learned a valuable lesson about making ANY comment in these types of threads.

Dude, you’re embarrassing yourself.

------------------

"Nobody does DRAMA like Stimpy"

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 26 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock