Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  I would like to thank everyone for trashing my orginal thread. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I would like to thank everyone for trashing my orginal thread. by Billybo455
Started on: 06-21-2008 02:33 PM
Replies: 52 (1578 views)
Last post by: PURPLE REIGN on 07-10-2008 09:07 PM
Billybo455

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
don won't be ready for the 25th from what i heard. i can't take off that much time from work.

runner imsa guy - do you have any threads or videos with your car in action? if so post some up.

bv - i'll run your evo if you'd like. tell me when you're ready.

now i wouldn't mind if you v8 guys that dont race don't post in here. you've got one of my threads trashed already and once is enough.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
billybo...Don't know if you seen my post in your other thread but i'm in Southwest, FL. Ft. Myers area. I would love to see your car if your going to be in my area any time. Do you do your own tuning? I also have a 3800SC. My only mod is a 3.5 pulley. I have a through the mail tune done by Lloyd at Fast Fiero's but would like someone to actually check it while in the car.

------------------

My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 06-21-2008).]

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in b4 trashcan
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in b4 trashcan also, no offense but cliff will trash this cuz you cant post threads about other threads.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're complaining because you tried to start a flamewar and your thread turned into one?

That was the most blantent and open attempt to start a fight Ive seen in a long time, there was no other purpose, question, or direction to that thread other than starting an arguement.

If I were cliff, Id trash both threads.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like it was comments from the V-6 guys that got your thread sent to the trashcan, but that's really where it belonged from the start.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I was me, I would lol at this thread and the sorry attempts at trash talking.
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so let me get this straight. because i want to drive around and race other fieros that are fast it's starting a flame war? trash this thread to. **** you dl10. how about that. i don't give a **** what the **** you think i started this thread for. grow up man. you guys can go ahead and ban me right now. i honestly don't care. i've seen v8 archie bash people, then the people that respond get banned. hell, he's called me a nobody. guess what, in 3 weeks i did something he's never done in 20ish years. you want a call out. here it is.

cali kid, archie, dl10. i will drive anywhere you want and race what ever fiero you have. archie's bet will cover gas for me. 5000 bucks fair? or would you like more? want to bet cars? i'm game. i have tons of respect for everyone on here except for you three at the moment. trash this thread because those three will vag out on the challenge.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

It looks like it was comments from the V-6 guys that got your thread sent to the trashcan, but that's really where it belonged from the start.

Edited to keep the Thread on track.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 06-21-2008).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to get involved in this ....but.... the original thread, which is now in the trash, started out OK. It was a person interested in racing against other Fieros. Where the hell did it go to $hit and why is this thread already turning to crap? I guess I missed something
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I don't want to get involved in this ....but.... the original thread, which is now in the trash, started out OK. It was a person interested in racing against other Fieros. Where the hell did it go to $hit and why is this thread already turning to crap? I guess I missed something

heh... off topic, but there were about 3 different fights in that thread that took it down. None of them involving the original poster.

Blake... settle. the V8 mafia is rumbling to get you banned, I'm sure. I'd rather see you guys race. Stick around.
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:

bv - i'll run your evo if you'd like. tell me when you're ready.

NOW. Wanna throw some money on it?
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No its not the V8 guys or the V6 guys. Its all the guys that want to act like little boys and pretend that that were not saying or starting anything. You can blame your Buddy's, like Dark, Mustang, Ryan and a few others. They go on and on making remarks just trying to push buttons to get threads trashed. Remarks like V8 mafia, Cali Kids Nazi, on and on. Whats funny is if you look at most of these threads there is one thing in common, its always the same folks in the thread taking stabs at folks or making some comment to get this crap started. Another common thing you will find is its these same guys are all part of the cool kids 3800sc club. No one on this forum can say anything about any 4cyl, V6, or V8, it has to be a 3800SC for it to be cool, super fly, all that and a bag of chips. Just go through the trash can and look. Its the same folks over and over. They are a really smart and talented guys, they just let their egos get in the way and the little boys in them come out.

Now after my post people like Dark, Mustang, Ryan and others will chime in saying that they never start this stuff, that I am a jerk, and they are the best, yada yada yada. Its like being in high school... no better yet like middle school.

I notice my ratings keep going down, five since yesterday. I gues the truth hurts.

[This message has been edited by ambfiero (edited 06-21-2008).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn I must not be cool then. All I have is a 4cyl and my Fiero doesnt even run. Its in about 5 million pieces in the garage. D'oh! LOL
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Billybo455 you are wasting your time if you think you can get some of the members here to race you by calling them out by name. We all enjoy bs'ing about HP and how fast our cars are here, that is what forums like this are about. All show and no go, mostly.
I bet most of those you are calling out will not be willing to put any money or their rides on the line. They wouldn't want to run the risk of losing their high Dollar cars or blowing up their trannies with their engines that are way over the rating for them. Some just like the wow factor of saying they have a 300+ HP Fiero with a V8 or Supercharged engine. They didn't build their cars to race in the first place. I bet even the top talkers on RFT would run with their tails between their legs if you challenged them to a race.
If you want to race, more power to you. Go to your local track and have a good time, but don't expect any competition from here.
Don't get me wrong. There are a few that actually race their cars on here but most don't. Look for them in the quarter mile thread.
So no one has to worry about their ratings falling, I gave everyone I hadn't rated before a plus on this thread.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 06-21-2008).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing I have never really understood is why Fiero guys, in general, end up in a flame war over who has the fastest bla... bla... bla...

Seriously. The Fiero is the ugly duckling in many circles. If we want to race, shouldn't we be trying to put a viper in its place? I guess I see us as "on the same team". There is no point in fighting for the ball.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:[/B
so let me get this straight. because i want to drive around and race other fieros that are fast it's starting a flame war?

NO but that’s not why you started the thread……..You are two-faced, you say one thing here and something else on RTF. If you want to call someone out don’t advertise you are going to do it and then try and act like that’s not what you are doing.

[B]Originally posted by Billybo455:
trash this thread to. **** you dl10. how about that. i don't give a **** what the **** you think i started this thread for. grow up man. you guys can go ahead and ban me right now. i honestly don't care

You did say on RTF that you were going to try and get banned.

. i've seen v8 archie bash people, then the people that respond get banned

I’ve seen Archie defend himself, but I’ve never seen him take the first shot. Me on the other hand I do come in and defend myself but I admit I will call you out if I feel the need..

. hell, he's called me a nobody. guess what, in 3 weeks i did something he's never done in 20ish years.

That’s probably because you pretty much are and he never really tried to. Archie has never claimed to be a high performance engine builder…….Why is it that Archie is called out for not having the fastest Fiero out there. All he has ever claimed to do was sell a kit for the DIY people and install create GM motors of the owners spec. He does not claim to be a performance shop building custom built motors. .
I’m glad you were able to fulfill your dream to be the fastest Fiero. Your car is faster then mine, your pockets are deeper and your is bigger. I don’t really care, you still come off as an A$$ at the end of the day.

you want a call out. here it is.

cali kid, archie, dl10. i will drive anywhere you want and race what ever fiero you have. archie's bet will cover gas for me. 5000 bucks fair? or would you like more? want to bet cars? i'm game.

Well I’ve already conceded that you have a faster car then me so for me to accept your challenge I would have to be a bigger fool than you. And before you start claiming I backed down… I declined the challenge. DH backed down when made a challenge, Archie accepted the challenge add then he started back pedaling .

Originally posted by Billybo455: i have tons of respect for everyone on here except for you three at the moment. trash this thread because those three will vag out on the challenge

I’d say you have little respect for anyone here and I for one hope you get your wish.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not interested, decline as well.

edit: by the way Billybro, your post on RFT where you called Archie, DL10, and myself some pretty nasty names, when you were bragging about this thread you started................those names fit you extremely well.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-21-2008).]

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not interested, I decline as well. Good luck and I hope you have fun cool guy!

Hey look, my bar went down two more notchs. Sweet!

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man, this is weak

I guess if it don't go - chrome it

must be why there is SOO MUCH chrome aftermarket parts for V8's

------------------
Recanizin' Flat-Buns Since 2001

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fashizl my nizel, your so cool Chicken McNizzle.

Another great poster and obviously a V8 hater, that makes him a top notch guy with all the cool kids.

So do you want to race billy bo bo or not? Be careful he has a 3800sc, you know those are the best motors ever. I think they even power the space shuttle with two or three.

Clowns!!!!
PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:
the little boys in them come out.

Fashizl my nizel, your so cool Chicken McNizzle.

Another great poster and obviously a V8 hater, that makes him a top notch guy with all the cool kids.

So do you want to race billy bo bo or not? Be careful he has a 3800sc, you know those are the best motors ever. I think they even power the space shuttle with two or three.

Clowns!!!!

Pot? Kettle.

I notice my ratings keep going down, five since yesterday.

Wasn't me. I already had you rated negative. For what it's worth... comments say: "unconstructive criticism... no answers"

Doesn't look like anything's changed.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least we rated each other equally. I gave you a NEG a long time a go. Comments says, all around jerk, likes to get stuff started and pretends to act like he wasn't instigating. Keep on being cool, your a great addition to the cool kids club.

What answers are you looking for your from me, your the all mighty RYAN.HESS? Ask away and I will answer.

Do you really think that no one is on to your game? Do you really feel you dont instigate crap. I can honestly say that I don't. Sad thing is your a smart guy with a lot of talent, its a shame your just a a$$.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I host the annual Bluegrass BBQ and Lying contest.
Every year we end up competing, every year the same result.

I Win.

Ron

Edited: Ooops, wrong thread. Sorry about that.

(I'd still win.)

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-21-2008).]

DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why cant we all just get along. Every engine that could be put into a fiero is cool. I have no room to talk, I have a stock 2.8. 3800's, V8's, Quad 4's, 3.4 DOHC, 3.4, VW, etc.. they are all cool, and can all be fast. Each engine has its ups and downs, but they are all cool. Each is unique in there own way, and I have respect for each one. I also have respect for some of the people mentioned in the treads, some of the people posting in the treads. Not to mention respect for people who can do a good engine swap. Fact of the matter is we are all on the same team, Team Fiero.
DCRFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DCRFiero1

1125 posts
Member since Sep 2007

Originally posted by DCRFiero1:

Fact of the matter is we are all on the same team, Team Fiero.

Ok, that last line was a little corny.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you feel the love? (Sarcasm off)

Looks like i'll never get my question answered with all this petty bickering.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DCRFiero1,

I'm with you, thats why I get so frustrated with these guys. Someone asks questions about doing a duke upgrade, its always don't wast your money buy a 3800sc. Someone wants to do a V8 swap, all you hear is they are slow, then some Archie bashing starts, then its get yourself a 3800sc. I have stated it a million times, these guys are smart, cream of the crop, its their attitudes that suck. I dig all the motors done in a fiero including the 3800sc but this crowd is just putting a bad turn on thing in this forum.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003
Sorry Jimmy didn't mean to get in the way there. Hopefully Billy bo bo will get back with you. I don't know his true intent but I honestly feel he wasn't looking to race anyone, just to stir up crap and laugh it up over at RTF. I guess only time will tell.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know his true intent but I honestly feel he wasn't looking to race anyone, just to stir up crap and laugh it up over at RTF.

you have 6 posts in this thread. WHY? Are you racing Blake? Be quiet already. And if you really think that, you're dead wrong.

Blake, I guess I'll have to race you. Won't be much of a challenge since I have a SLOW V8. Unless I get nitrous first...
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

you have 6 posts in this thread. WHY? Are you racing Blake? Be quiet already. And if you really think that, you're dead wrong.

Blake, I guess I'll have to race you. Won't be much of a challenge since I have a SLOW V8. Unless I get nitrous first...

your V8 sucks more than archies.
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maybe i messed it but billy, what is this car that you have that you claim to be be faster than all?

i say Pics or STFU

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
MSN Onefast2M6@hotmail.com
86 GT SC 3800 Intercooled
07 G6 GTP

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ryan make that 7, your a piece of work but you and the rest of PFF already know that.

Blake I will race you. I have a stock 2.8 automatic with 90,000 miles and a K&N air filter. I don't have a dyno run to prove it but just let me know when your in Ohio.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

maybe i messed it but billy, what is this car that you have that you claim to be be faster than all?

i say Pics or STFU

Where have you been?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Good to see so many people read RFT that also read here. For being such a bad crowd of people, there seems to be alot of interested in the RFT Forum.

If you make it to Tx then there are a few Fieros here that will race you. They are not the fastest Fieros out there but we have a good group of people that love to hang out and have a good time. We even have a SLO 88 GT with a carbed 350 SBC(sorry Nathan) in it that will race you for peanuts.There are several of us going to the 1/8 mile track tomorrow for a charity run.
DCRFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DCRFiero1,

I'm with you, thats why I get so frustrated with these guys. Someone asks questions about doing a duke upgrade, its always don't wast your money buy a 3800sc. Someone wants to do a V8 swap, all you hear is they are slow, then some Archie bashing starts, then its get yourself a 3800sc. I have stated it a million times, these guys are smart, cream of the crop, its their attitudes that suck. I dig all the motors done in a fiero including the 3800sc but this crowd is just putting a bad turn on thing in this forum.

The "crowd" isnt bad until someones post comes up that is "Iam faster than you with my _______" It should be safe to say, if you have no proof of your claim, dont post your claim. There are fast V8's, and fast 3800's, Iam not taking that away from ANYBODY, These treads could be saved (Trashcan) if people would just post proof.

EDIT: The Ultimate proof, just shut up and race somebody. Then yall can rightfully claim who is the fastest. Then there would be no need for fighting.

[This message has been edited by DCRFiero1 (edited 06-21-2008).]

sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in b4 trashcan, my first time
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Good to see so many people read RFT that also read here. For being such a bad crowd of people, there seems to be alot of interested in the RFT Forum.

I don't read RFT but I almost went there to see the original post and I'm sure others did and posted what they saw.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I admit I go to RFT to see what’s being said about me behind my back. I even joined so I could respond right to the source. But since some of the moderators of the site are the same people that sling the **** I have had mocking avatars added, derogatory text added to my signature and under the avatar that I didn’t post. I have had my text changed and whole post deleted whenever they didn’t like what I said.
I don’t have a problem with you calling out someone who makes claims as to HP or ¼ mile times. I have never made any claims about HP or ¼ mile times,but I still get a lot of **** about my cars.

------------------

Billybo455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you guys are pretty weak. i've never posted anything on here, rft, or cff bashing them behind their back. DL10 i was posthing that i think your a shithead and i still think that. so i say i'm thinking about killing some are you going to call the police in my aera and tell them i'm a killer? get over yourself. if you actually look at my old post it's either me helping someone or i'm tooting my own horn.

since i'm such a dick, two months ago i towed a fiero home on my trailer who's owner i met for a total of 10 minutes. short of a few people on this forum no one knows me. so don't act like you know what i'm about.

i could have had the baddest fiero a long time ago, but i didnt want to use archies parts. now i have a brand new stage 2 motor for a gn just sitting around. kind of hard to sell that right now.

rich i pm'd you

jimmyS i pm'd you to.

bv motorsports - i'm gonna find you and your lonely 430whp evo :P if you aren't lying about the hp it should be a decent race. pm me when you are ready.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock