Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  I would like to thank everyone for trashing my orginal thread. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I would like to thank everyone for trashing my orginal thread. by Billybo455
Started on: 06-21-2008 02:33 PM
Replies: 52 (1578 views)
Last post by: PURPLE REIGN on 07-10-2008 09:07 PM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Billybo455:

so let me get this straight. because i want to drive around and race other fieros that are fast it's starting a flame war? trash this thread to. **** you dl10. how about that. i don't give a **** what the **** you think i started this thread for. grow up man. you guys can go ahead and ban me right now. i honestly don't care. i've seen v8 archie bash people, then the people that respond get banned. hell, he's called me a nobody. guess what, in 3 weeks i did something he's never done in 20ish years. you want a call out. here it is.

cali kid, archie, dl10. i will drive anywhere you want and race what ever fiero you have. archie's bet will cover gas for me. 5000 bucks fair? or would you like more? want to bet cars? i'm game. i have tons of respect for everyone on here except for you three at the moment. trash this thread because those three will vag out on the challenge.

Let's put this in perspective, here's what you posted first on RFT Forum:

Quote:
Thread Title. Thinking about calling out Big Name V8 Guys

"so i'm thinking about getting banned from fiero.com. i think i'm going to post something calling out Cletus and all of them for a money race. i'll come to their track and beat them. i'll even give them a few months to get a car ready. think i should?"

Followed up later in same thread with this:

"well i started a new thread and called out Cletus, dl10, and cali kid. what a bunch of **** bags. i tried starting a nice thread because i wanted to race some people, but they are ****ing complete **** heads."

In my book you've got some mental issues, you challenge people that you know have cars slower than yours by a significant margin, then you call them names because the don't accept. None of the people you mentioned said they could beat you or even challenged you. So the bottom line is, the way I see it, you started a flame war to look like Mr. Big Shot, bragging about your car and have everybody admire you. Don't think it played out very well.
IP: Logged
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001
edit: double hit

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-22-2008).]

Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was thinking about it. did i do it? no i did not. so what are you trying to prove? that you and DL10 jumped in my thread and ruined it from the start?

How come you claim to make more horsepower then me and you're slower? so slow in fact that you won't dyno or track your car? but you still make claims on your HP when you really have no idea how much it makes.

i called out you and DL10 because you trashed my previous thread. for no reason at all trashed it. i called out absolutely no one in that thread. i even stated my reasoning behind it and you still couldn't get that maybe i just want to meet new people and see new ideas! i called out archie because of his threads with darkhorizan and calling me a nobody. he made a bet with him in an attempt to belittle him, and it worked. so here i am now calling him out. in a thread i know he's read and he won't say a word to me.

what's with this deeper pockets thing? my swap was pretty damn cheap, short of the transmission i had built. if you had your car built or did it yourself, your adaptor plate cost half of what my swap did. so man you guys must have huge pockets if you're willing to pay that much for a chunk of aluminum. the new setup isn't cheap though :P

now back to the idea of "the way i see it." that you posted. i wasn't asking for your opinion, i started a thread that you had no intention in participating in aside from bringing the quality of it down. well now it's trashed again so go ahead and talk all the crap you'd like. i don't care anymore. i've pm'd a few people so far that actually posted replies of what i wanted and i'll be pming a few more before the day's out.

also where have i claimed that my engine is the end all? once again i never have. truth be told i would rather have a northstar hooked to a six speed. but hey, i ended up with 3800sc and now i'm stuck with the "cool kids." get a life.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i find this all immensely amusing. i learned in high school that racing, depending on where and how you do it, can get people hurt, get you in trouble with the law, and tear up your car. none of these are good things. and for what? the right to brag (questionable in itself) until the next guy with more money to throw away comes along? what's the point?

on face value, joe-billy-bob (or whatever his latest handle is) has some time and money to kill, and wants to drive around, see some new countryside, meet some new people, and compare his car to other cars. all fine and good. but guess what, no takers. maybe some of the RFT people will race you.

if you are one of the generic RFT trolls, i salute you. apparently youre learning some subtlety and civility. good for you.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i was thinking about it. did i do it? no i did not. so what are you trying to prove? that you and DL10 jumped in my thread and ruined it from the start?

How come you claim to make more horsepower then me and you're slower? so slow in fact that you won't dyno or track your car? but you still make claims on your HP when you really have no idea how much it makes.

i called out you and DL10 because you trashed my previous thread. for no reason at all trashed it. i called out absolutely no one in that thread. i even stated my reasoning behind it and you still couldn't get that maybe i just want to meet new people and see new ideas! i called out archie because of his threads with darkhorizan and calling me a nobody. he made a bet with him in an attempt to belittle him, and it worked. so here i am now calling him out. in a thread i know he's read and he won't say a word to me.

what's with this deeper pockets thing? my swap was pretty damn cheap, short of the transmission i had built. if you had your car built or did it yourself, your adaptor plate cost half of what my swap did. so man you guys must have huge pockets if you're willing to pay that much for a chunk of aluminum. the new setup isn't cheap though :P

now back to the idea of "the way i see it." that you posted. i wasn't asking for your opinion, i started a thread that you had no intention in participating in aside from bringing the quality of it down. well now it's trashed again so go ahead and talk all the crap you'd like. i don't care anymore. i've pm'd a few people so far that actually posted replies of what i wanted and i'll be pming a few more before the day's out.

also where have i claimed that my engine is the end all? once again i never have. truth be told i would rather have a northstar hooked to a six speed. but hey, i ended up with 3800sc and now i'm stuck with the "cool kids." get a life.

This is the internet, what you post is taken for face value, we're not in a bar having a dicussion where things can be clarified easliy right then, and there. Just because you changed your mind doesn't mean people can read your thoughts, they read what you post, and what you have posted earlier, doesn't matter where it is.

My car hasn't been to a quarter mile track since 2000 or 2001 (time in 1/4 mile list), when I met some friends at the track, and decided to make a couple runs, and frankly I thought the times were not all that great because I was having trouble launching the car on street tires. I don't "get off" racing my car quarter mile, maybe it has something to do with me "Crewing" for guys who have cars running 7 and 8 second cars, I'm just not interested, and have more fun on the street with my car.

As far as my un-documented HP claims, I know quite a bit myself, research, and have many talented contacts that know how to make HP with a SBC. Everything I've done changing the engine has been done with proven documented methods. Finally, I never stated that my car makes exactly this much HP, I've always responded when asked "I think it's approximately". Nobody, not even GM Performance Directors, who have ridden in my car have doubted that estimate.

As far as "trashing" your thread, let me put it this way, If someone enters your thread and starts talking trash/lies about me, I'm going to respond directly to that party in that thread. You should have told him to STFU. I'm not going to speak for the other guys you feel trashed your thread.

In case you're wondering, I'm going the complete dyno tune on the new engine, because I don't know enough about the new injection system, or the new computer. I'm not doing it to "Prove" to anyone what the engine makes, further more I probably won't post the dyno chart, or video, because some a$$hat from the RFT will try to throw darts at it saying it's a fabrication. I only need to satisfy myself, it's not my goal to prove to you or anyone else what I'm saying is the documented truth, you can take it, or leave it, just don't try to make a big deal out of it.

In closing, I have no association with DL10, or Archie, not that I have anything against them. I don't have a Archie Kit in my car, I stand on my own, not some pre-conceived notion of a gang trying to bully people on the Forum. I like all swaps, stock restorations, and interesting modifications people have posted on the cars here, I even thought your ET posting was a great accomplishment until all this crap started. Maybe I've got you figured wrong, maybe not, I can only read what you put in print. And no I'm not interested in racing you, just because I have better things to do with my time.

Billybo455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

i find this all immensely amusing. i learned in high school that racing, depending on where and how you do it, can get people hurt, get you in trouble with the law, and tear up your car. none of these are good things. and for what? the right to brag (questionable in itself) until the next guy with more money to throw away comes along? what's the point?

on face value, joe-billy-bob (or whatever his latest handle is) has some time and money to kill, and wants to drive around, see some new countryside, meet some new people, and compare his car to other cars. all fine and good. but guess what, no takers. maybe some of the RFT people will race you.

if you are one of the generic RFT trolls, i salute you. apparently youre learning some subtlety and civility. good for you.

i joined RFT two months ago to bust shaun's balls for a race. sadly enough the one guy everyone hates on here agreed to race me! isn't that just a joke! i don't understand what the deal about racing is. you win, you lose. **** happens. i'm trying to have fun. not be the fastest fiero out there. the reason for the trip is because somebodies idea would be completely oppisite of what i thought and it might work better! i don't street race so i don't get in trouble with police. apparantly you don't know what a hobby is. something just wastes you money. i'm having fun. that's all that matters to me.

cali kid - why couldn't you make that well thought out post to begin with? you actually swayed my opinion of you. if you would post something like that more often people would be less likely to jump on you.

7 second drag cars mean nothing to me. a friend has a low 7 second gn. he gives me advise on a lot of stuff. but it's just that. a drag car. i bolt on a different set of wheels and hit the corners. no big deal though.

no everything aside. i told you archie wouldn't post. :P
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i joined RFT two months ago to bust shaun's balls for a race. sadly enough the one guy everyone hates on here agreed to race me! isn't that just a joke! . i told you archie wouldn't post. :P

Is he going to race you for pinks. Funny thing is I tried to make that challange to you on RFT but my posts keep getting moved and deleted.

And why should Archie post to this thread He doesn't make it a hibit to go arund racing any of his cars and remember you didn't call anyone out.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cali kid - why couldn't you make that well thought out post to begin with?

Don't know, maybe it's old age, losing the energy to make every post completely bullet proof.

It's not like I've said anything new here, have posted the same going back to when I joined here, but I have a strong Membership Fan Club of RFT and RFT/Pennocks Cross-Jumpers that will take anything I say, and try to make me look bad with their lies. Ya just get a little numb after a while.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i joined RFT two months ago to bust shaun's balls for a race. sadly enough the one guy everyone hates on here agreed to race me! isn't that just a joke!
i don't understand what the deal about racing is. you win, you lose. **** happens. i'm trying to have fun. not be the fastest fiero out there. the reason for the trip is because somebodies idea would be completely oppisite of what i thought and it might work better! i don't street race so i don't get in trouble with police. apparantly you don't know what a hobby is. something just wastes you money. i'm having fun. that's all that matters to me.

If Shaunna agreed to race you, You're in for a rude awakening. First he doesn't race on a track only the street. Since you don't "street race" I guess he's now going to say you chickened out. Second, even if you did race him, he can only doing it from a 40mph roll because he doesn't know how to launch a car off the line properly. Finally, it would be a boring race, His car isn't that fast. Just look at his video's he posts of his races. Even if your car was just a stock 3800, You'd win.

With regards to your previous thread, The thread on here would have been fine, Problem is you bragged about attempting to cause trouble here with that thread on RFT. There are a few here who read over there for the humor of it, If you post over there that you are going to make a post here with the intent of having it go to the trash can, Then it will be noted and the thread will go there. You are the one who caused the original thread to go the way of the trash can.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just my opinion, but I didn't see Billybos RFT thread as a brag about getting banned, like Aaron did before acting like a total jackass and catching the boot. I just saw it as an acknowledgement of facts. If you kick against the pricks, you'll get cut. And these threads obviously brought out some of the biggest pricks around, its no surprise at all that it would draw blood. Sure, if he made admiring posts about what kind of headlight archie is bondoing on to his latest corruption, then in a year or so he might be able to survive the ratings gang up that will inevitably accompany his challenge. Apprently he didntnwant to kiss ass for that long, and isn't afraid of the insta-ban.

Anyway, if you make it to California, I'll race you. I sold my SC3800, so I'm not cool anymore. I'll be watching your taillights from my 4 cylinder. Maybe I can get a bottle by then so it won't be as embarassing for me.
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
actually oreif he did agree to the track. caught me off guard to!
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
If Shaunna agreed to race you, You're in for a rude awakening. First he doesn't race on a track only the street. Since you don't "street race" I guess he's now going to say you chickened out. Second, even if you did race him, he can only doing it from a 40mph roll because he doesn't know how to launch a car off the line properly. Finally, it would be a boring race, His car isn't that fast. Just look at his video's he posts of his races. Even if your car was just a stock 3800, You'd win.

With regards to your previous thread, The thread on here would have been fine, Problem is you bragged about attempting to cause trouble here with that thread on RFT. There are a few here who read over there for the humor of it, If you post over there that you are going to make a post here with the intent of having it go to the trash can, Then it will be noted and the thread will go there. You are the one who caused the original thread to go the way of the trash can.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
Just my opinion, but I didn't see Billybos RFT thread as a brag about getting banned, like Aaron did before acting like a total jackass and catching the boot. I just saw it as an acknowledgement of facts. If you kick against the pricks, you'll get cut. And these threads obviously brought out some of the biggest pricks around, its no surprise at all that it would draw blood. Sure, if he made admiring posts about what kind of headlight archie is bondoing on to his latest corruption, then in a year or so he might be able to survive the ratings gang up that will inevitably accompany his challenge. Apprently he didntnwant to kiss ass for that long, and isn't afraid of the insta-ban.

Anyway, if you make it to California, I'll race you. I sold my SC3800, so I'm not cool anymore. I'll be watching your taillights from my 4 cylinder. Maybe I can get a bottle by then so it won't be as embarassing for me.

Welcome to PFF...

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-23-2008).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

In my book you've got some mental issues, you challenge people that you know have cars slower than yours by a significant margin, .

Ummm ( hand up ) am I reading this right as an admition of ones car being slower than Billybo ??

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,138.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2000 R-1 Race bread
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock