Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  archie is gettin bashed on streetfire? (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
archie is gettin bashed on streetfire? by kyp
Started on: 03-13-2008 03:51 PM
Replies: 523 (11890 views)
Last post by: AutoTech on 04-29-2008 02:21 AM
dozol

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
crzyone, sweet car !
IP: Logged
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

If you're so sick of it then explain why many times you post here like you're trying to get along then turn right around post BS on RFT on your conquests here?

Why is that Cincinnati?

Archie

mmmmm except its not BS, you forget when I quote you directly its your own fault, remember the transmission thing? No one but yourself agreed with you. If you are so above RFT, why do you troll it and figure out who everyone is overthere?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Coinage:

Dude, it has been like 7 AND A HALF YEARS since i posted that quote from cliff, I would think you would atleast try something that was suggested by someone of equal public standing... 7 years and still the same thing is going on

I'll post this just incase you missed it... and it isnt only geared towards you but to everyone that gets involved in these

That happened 3 years before you joined the Forum. What were you like in 7th grade or something back then?

Post something up a bit more timely & maybe someone will spend more than a second seeing what you have to say.

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:
mmmmm except its not BS, you forget when I quote you directly its your own fault, remember the transmission thing? No one but yourself agreed with you. If you are so above RFT, why do you troll it and figure out who everyone is overthere?

Well, you have a better memory than I do ..... whatever you're talking about must have had a much bigger impact on your life than it did on mine.

It's real easy to figure out who is who over there. You post over here & then go over there to brag to Shaunbag & get your reach around from him.

Archie
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROFL I don't get my self esteem from my internet nutswingers but thanks. I remember some nasty PM's you sent me over destroying your name when I was trying to use numbers I got from you that I thought were legit back when I respected you and thought you were the be all end all of fiero tuning, guess I was wrong. The fact is its hilarious you troll RFT, and harass me, then get upset when people attack you. Its called a vicous cycle and you just fuel it.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dozol:

crzyone, sweet car !

Thanks
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ROFL I don't get my self esteem from my internet nutswingers but thanks. I remember some nasty PM's you sent me over destroying your name when I was trying to use numbers I got from you that I thought were legit back when I respected you and thought you were the be all end all of fiero tuning, guess I was wrong. The fact is its hilarious you troll RFT, and harass me, then get upset when people attack you. Its called a vicous cycle and you just fuel it.

Yoohoo...... give me a clue.......like maybe a name or maybe a year or maybe what you're talking about........ reminds me of Howard Sacks where he put the hate on me for 2 years only to find out it was about a Turbo that I didn't even sell.

I know it sounds like it's a big deal of some kind in your past but it doesn't ring a bell for me.

Archie
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am over it
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am over it

It sure sounded important to you a few minutes ago.

Archie
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Serious question. Why is it that Archie, or me, or other V8 owners are the ones fueling the vicious cycle and not the haters?
Shaunna goes trolling, and the haters go along - some trolling here and then going back to RFT to brag, etc. Then when some of the V8 fans complain, we're told it's just the internet and to get over it.

Why is it haters can't just say "it's the internet" and get over it when they hear a HP claim they don't believe or see a car they don't like?

Why should the blame be placed on the people being attacked in the first place?
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres the thing, I don't like to fight, I really don't, but if I get attacked, I am firing back. I want to not get banned over some retarded arguement I didn't start. The thread was over how much power a getrag will handle btw. Your site said 450hp, I beleived you because you talk like someone who knows what they are talking about, so someone asked how much a getrag will hold I said 450 as per archie, you sent me a nasty pm about be being a hater out to destroy your good name. That was kind of my end of respect for you, I thought you put out real info, I was swinging on your nuts for quite some time, but you got so caught up in attacking anyone that hasn't payed you, you lashed out on me. I thought that was totally uncalled for.
PFF
System Bot
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mr.PBody

3172 posts
Member since Oct 2006

Originally posted by Formula88:

Serious question. Why is it that Archie, or me, or other V8 owners are the ones fueling the vicious cycle and not the haters?

Last I heard, you had a bone stock V6... and you are only fueling a fire by repeating what others say, you are yet to have an original post, I am talking to archie, trying to resolve and issue and you just try to butt in between.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last I heard, you had a bone stock V6... and you are only fueling a fire by repeating what others say, you are yet to have an original post, I am talking to archie, trying to resolve and issue and you just try to butt in between.

Yes, I have a stock V6. I don't have any dyno sheets or time slips on it, either. How is that relevant?

Why not just answer the question? Everyone in this thread is "fueling a fire" - me, you, and everyone else. My question may not have been original, but it has yet to be answered.
prostreet505

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prostreet505Send a Private Message to prostreet505Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you just try to butt in between.

Isn't that what you did to me when you called me a dipshit??
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heres the thing, I don't like to fight, I really don't, but if I get attacked, I am firing back. I want to not get banned over some retarded arguement I didn't start. The thread was over how much power a getrag will handle btw. Your site said 450hp, I beleived you because you talk like someone who knows what they are talking about, so someone asked how much a getrag will hold I said 450 as per archie, you sent me a nasty pm about be being a hater out to destroy your good name. That was kind of my end of respect for you, I thought you put out real info, I was swinging on your nuts for quite some time, but you got so caught up in attacking anyone that hasn't payed you, you lashed out on me. I thought that was totally uncalled for.

OK, I don't specifically recall it but I'll see if I can can find a record of that conversation & look into it. PM me the approximate date if you can recall.

On the negative rating I have for you here I state that you misquote me on pff & quote out of context, I'll look into that as well.

Archie
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

OK, I don't specifically recall it but I'll see if I can can find a record of that conversation & look into it. PM me the approximate date if you can recall.

On the negative rating I have for you here I state that you misquote me on pff & quote out of context, I'll look into that as well.

Archie

Well the one incident I remember I wasn't trying to do it, I was trying to promote you at the time.

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mr.PBody

3172 posts
Member since Oct 2006

Originally posted by prostreet505:

With that being said, I am done with this thread.

prostreet505

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prostreet505Send a Private Message to prostreet505Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you just try to butt in between.

Oh, I see how it is. You can do it to other people, but when they do it to you, You have a little hissy fit and start your childish name calling.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie is his personal hero....
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Emc209i

3091 posts
Member since Apr 2005

Oh, I see how it is. You can do it to other people, but when they do it to you, You have a little hissy fit and start your childish name calling.

....he he hehe heheh hahah ha bha hahahah.... HAha

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2008 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Emc209i

3091 posts
Member since Apr 2005

Its easy to talk s**t over the internet. Maybe when you grow some hair on your balls you can try and say it to my face.

Hahahah hahah haha h hahhahaha hahha hah a h
PFF
System Bot
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hard to see how the "sbc vs the world" topics always end up with both sides acting the way they do. even when the thread is started in all seriousness.

Just wondering though, why would you expect anyone to put that much money at risk, or their car? I wouldn't race a v8 fiero against even a duke under those conditions because if something went wrong (transmission failure or whatever) I would be in debt for decades (and be out of a car). Race to get a timeslip and prove your point instead of flexing your economical muscles. If you have timeslips (and I'm sure you do), please post them and let us know the details on the engines and transmissions used.
Personally, I'd love to see how the different v8 alternatives perform with and without mods on a road or oval course (drag-racing isn't my thing, sorry) Would also love to see how the other engine alternatives would perform.

The bashing of v8 fieros in general is pathetic, but the other side is only marginally better...
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe he should have said, "Hey, I'm a broke ass punk and I've got $10 that says my POS can beat any V8 Fiero."

wait wait - so unless someone has $5000 sitting around and wants to place it on a race then they have no right to challenge anyone to a friendly race?

thats one of the most ignorant statements i've heard lately. The lack of money does not determine a persons ability to present a challenge.

if you want to have a friendly competition theny ou just go to the track and race people heads up no cash, no hard feelings, just fun.

i don't understand why people make it so personal.

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kohburn! We have a winner!
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PerKr:

Just wondering though, why would you expect anyone to put that much money at risk, or their car? I wouldn't race a v8 fiero against even a duke under those conditions because if something went wrong (transmission failure or whatever) I would be in debt for decades (and be out of a car). Race to get a timeslip and prove your point instead of flexing your economical muscles. If you have timeslips (and I'm sure you do), please post them and let us know the details on the engines and transmissions used.

You may not be aware of this, but the race for "5k plus time slips" was a past challege made on a now trash-canned thread where Dark horizon challeged V8Achie to a race, but Dark horizon later backed down and was "owned" by his very own words.
(thread here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/068966-4.html )

Now it's an inside joke, "yeah, I'll race you for 5k- plus pinks." Albeit "joking" or "seriously."
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

wait wait - so unless someone has $5000 sitting around and wants to place it on a race then they have no right to challenge anyone to a friendly race?

thats one of the most ignorant statements i've heard lately. The lack of money does not determine a persons ability to present a challenge.

if you want to have a friendly competition theny ou just go to the track and race people heads up no cash, no hard feelings, just fun.

i don't understand why people make it so personal.

No of course not. Nowhere did anyone suggest that. Stop over generalizing. DH made an open ended challenge that he would race anyone with a V8 for "money/whatever".

If he wanted to make a "friendly" challenge, he could have. If he wanted to race for pinks, $20, or nothing but bragging rights, he could have done that. But no, he said he'd race for whatever and bascially dared a V8 owner to accept his challenge. Archie accepted his challenge and named the terms he would be willing to race for.

As for just racing for "fun" - that's already been addressed. Fine if between friends, but it's unrealistic to expect a vendor to race anyone who dares to challenge him without compensation to make it worth the time and expense. A "friendly" challenge is typically made one-on-one, between friends.

I don't think he wanted someone to accept his challenge - he just wanted to sound impressive by making the challenge.

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its great to see Cliff let this type of stuff continue. Its his forum so he can do whatever but its so old and it violates the rules he created for everyone to follow.

------------------
In loving memory of Harold Hummel (PFF 4WHEEL)
1936-2004

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I'm saying since Shaun can't come here, by all means Archie can go over there and help keep this place clean.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa,
See Archie we don't have to go over to RFT, Shaunna just logs in under you PFF screen name that he has registered on RFT, then he comments in his own threads:
http://realfierotech.com/ph...55&highlight=#101455
http://realfierotech.com/ph...p?t=10983&highlight=

Of course even RFT members know who it is: (I wonder if "whipped" got his $20? )
http://realfierotech.com/ph...78&highlight=#101478

Ooops, Looked like someone forgot to change back to his own screen name:
http://realfierotech.com/ph...65&highlight=#101465
http://realfierotech.com/ph...73&highlight=#101473

Originally posted by Series8217 on RFT:
Shaun you forgot to log out of Oreif and log in as your regular username.

Now I know that many here say to ignore them and they will go away. But see when you ignore them their obsession gets the best of them and they have to create more drama by themselves. Pretty pathetic when your obsession of someone over the internet gets to you so badly that you need to fake arguments.

Guess I should actually be honored that Shaunna actually wants to be like me. I've never had a stalking fan before.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 03-18-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Guess I should actually be honored that Shaunna actually wants to be like me. I've never had a stalking fan before.

It'll get old after 5 or 6 years.

Archie
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Oreif, I bet the RFT crew just loves the free advertising. I bet Cliff Pennock is really thrilled about it, too.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 03-18-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As for just racing for "fun" - that's already been addressed. Fine if between friends, but it's unrealistic to expect a vendor to race anyone who dares to challenge him without compensation to make it worth the time and expense. A "friendly" challenge is typically made one-on-one, between friends.

I don't think he wanted someone to accept his challenge - he just wanted to sound impressive by making the challenge.

maybe not in the fiero community but in other racing circles, subaru for example. the venders go out of their way to blow everyone out of the water in races. why? because it gets them a lot of business when people see how fast they can make a car go.
FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can agree with that, but I also won't limit just who "he" is.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
time archie has invested into this thread > time he spends making his product better

agree or disagree?
kyp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kypSend a Private Message to kypEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok its definitely time to let this thread die. just let it go this argument will never stop and i am kicking myself for trying to stick up for archie. ok so it doesnt matter what engine you run in your car its what YOU want so whatever anyone else says is a moot argument. i dont know which one is faster but who cares, you guys have to remember us fiero owners should stick together and help eachother out, not bash eachothes faces in. lets just let this die already.
timwdegner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timwdegnerSend a Private Message to timwdegnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

time archie has invested into this thread > time he spends making his product better

agree or disagree?

I'd say everyone, including myself, has put too much time into this thread. And I just read the first few and last few posts and then posted this. People, STFU and go work on your cars. Every time you post something insulting, we all lose respect for you (by "you" I mean anyone and everyone involved).
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Hey Oreif, I bet the RFT crew just loves the free advertising. I bet Cliff Pennock is really thrilled about it, too.

3/4 of this thread talks about Shaunna/Shaunbag and the RFT forum, So how is it "advertising"?
because I added links?

If Cliff wants them removed, I'll remove them.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
!! NNOO !!

some people love this stuff. just look at the pages! 9 in under a week!! this is hot stuff!!

and the best part?? its not your car! why do you care what someone else does with their car?!? bwahahaha! dummy!

this thread is like the mighty amp that goes to 11. no matter what you say - it goes to 11.

sorry guys - poeple love the 350. its a "standard", and everyone knows it. no matter what you do - when you say "I put a 350 in it" - you need to say no more. probably what the "anti SBC" guys are crying about. they can do all the tweeking & tuning and build the ultimate powerplant - noone will care - they hear "350" and the contest is over. 350 wins. and that is the crux of the hate.

why ya think they are sooo bent on dyno sheets? and - even more important - why they never actualy want to race - just see dyno sheets. does that not taste funny to anyone? no races - just the sheets. try and figure that one out. I know why. but, I'll let y'all stew on that. because really - the race is what counts.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

sorry guys - poeple love the 350... they hear "350" and the contest is over. 350 wins.

Wasn't always this way.

Back during the muscle car era, small block Chevys (yes, including the 350) were looked down, yes DOWN upon by those of us with big block Chevys (396, 427, 454).

Ah, the good old days...

kyp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2008 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kypSend a Private Message to kypEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

!! NNOO !!

some people love this stuff. just look at the pages! 9 in under a week!! this is hot stuff!!

and the best part?? its not your car! why do you care what someone else does with their car?!? bwahahaha! dummy!

this thread is like the mighty amp that goes to 11. no matter what you say - it goes to 11.

sorry guys - poeple love the 350. its a "standard", and everyone knows it. no matter what you do - when you say "I put a 350 in it" - you need to say no more. probably what the "anti SBC" guys are crying about. they can do all the tweeking & tuning and build the ultimate powerplant - noone will care - they hear "350" and the contest is over. 350 wins. and that is the crux of the hate.

why ya think they are sooo bent on dyno sheets? and - even more important - why they never actualy want to race - just see dyno sheets. does that not taste funny to anyone? no races - just the sheets. try and figure that one out. I know why. but, I'll let y'all stew on that. because really - the race is what counts.

amen to that one they neeed to put up or shut up
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock