Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-22-2007 11:08 AM
Replies: 275 (4259 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-27-2007 12:41 AM
Phranc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Thanks Skanc but its not like I need your permission...

I've been thinking. Being the unwanted child and abortion you are, yer momma musta been very desperate to get laid by a scumbag drunk.

See bill this is why you are a loser. You attack my mom and dad. My dad may have been a drunk but atleast he was a man that went to work and provided for his 3 children. Do you do that bill? Or is it as you stated in another of your idiot posts: and I paraphrase "My name is bill. I'm a loser who doesn't take care of his kids and has others do it for me."? So call others scum bags bill but when you , a sad little loser, call a man who took care of his kids a scumbag it just goes to show how utterly stupid you are. As if it was ever in doubt by any one but you.

Now to point out how your stupid. Its not hard. If I'm an abortion why am I still alive?

Speaking of unwanted bill. You know all about it don't you. You were unwanted by the mother of your kids who left you because you are a sad little failure. I bet you are unwanted by your parents too. They are ashamed of you, I know I would be, and with shame comes pity. They pity you bill, thats why they let you live there. Its to bad too. I feel sorry for them. Not just for raising a worthless sack but for the danger you put them in. You have some real balls to be a criminal committing felony fraud and using drugs in their house. Talk about disrespectful bill. You don't love your mom very much do you. If you did you wouldn't put them in danger of losing their house when your dumb arse goes down. It takes a real scumbag to jeopardized his parents like that. At least your kids aren't being victimized like that by you too.
IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Poor abused and neglected Skanc:
My dad may have been a drunk but atleast he was a man that went to work and provided for his 3 whipping posts.

Then brought his hate filled, drunk, broke, looser ass home then beat you, your sibblings and your mother of the year recipient.

It says alot about you Skanc. You are a looser trying desperatly to overcompensate for your lack of self esteem. You took it like the biotch that you are Skanc and now that you are older you dish it out just like your scumbag daddy did to his loving family..

You deserved your beatings Skanc because no on in your family was strong enough to stop the hate or fight back, not even you Skanc.

You ran and hid your sorry ass under the bed and now you just sweep your dirty little secrets under the rug Skanc, but now you're drunk on something your daddy never had and pretending you're somehow so much better than he was.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then brought his hate filled, drunk, broke, looser ass home then beat you, your sibblings and your mother of the year recipient.

It says alot about you Skanc. You are a looser trying desperatly to overcompensate for your lack of self esteem. You took it like the biotch that you are Skanc and now that you are older you dish it out just like your scumbag daddy did to his loving family..

You deserved your beatings Skanc because no on in your family was strong enough to stop the hate or fight back, not even you Skanc.

You ran and hid your sorry ass under the bed and now you just sweep your dirty little secrets under the rug Skanc, but now you're drunk on something your daddy never had and pretending you're somehow so much better than he was.

Actually bill the beatings stopped when I tried to kill him with a sword and he didn't beat my other brothers or my mother, only me, because I was so much smarter then him. And he wasn't broke bill. He was an employer for the feds, after his years of army service. I grew up in a two parent home with two working parents when you didn't need an extra income. Do your kids have two working parents bill? Do their parents live together? Didn't think so. I don't overcompensate for anything bill. My self esteem is great. How is yours bill? You can lie and say its good but we all know you hate yourself. You're a welfare sucking loser who has failed at everything that lives at home with mom and dad because he is to stupid and lazy to work. That life must do wonders for your esteem bill. Toss on top of that how by your own admission you're a worthless drug user and that says a lot.

See I didn't hide under the bed and sweep my dirty little secrets under the rug. I took my beating like a man. I don't treat people bad bill, just you. But unlike how you say I deserved the beatings ( how retarded can you be to say a kid deserves to be beat. and you have the nerve to call others scumbags) you do deserve the chastising I give you. You bill are the loser. So by all means continue to post your moronic posts and I'll continue to enjoy my self as I point out how much of a sad, pathetic, worthless loser you are.

Go get high bill. Hide behind the drugs bill. They help you forget that your a nobody don't they. Toke up bill. Re-enforce the shame your parents have in you. Re-enforce why women leave you. Thats right bill hit it again bill and remember that your kids call another man daddy because your a loser. You want to call me neglected but its just you projecting your own deficiently as a father. Its really you who neglects his kids bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Big Pretender Skanc:
Actually bill the beatings stopped when I tried to kill him with a sword and he didn't beat my other brothers or my mother, only me, because I was so much smarter then him.

Does it make you feel stronger Skanc? You like that feeling dont you Skanc. You like having that power over others so you can get your vengeance for being so mistreated as a child. Poor Skanc..

Dont try to minimize it Skanc.. Everyone in your family was a victim. If your mom had a backbone she would have left your loving daddies looser ass to protect you... you blame her as well. Your siblings were beaten too and you’re angry. You harbor hate for anyone who stands in your way and you hate people who lived and still live better lives than you. I've got it made and you hate it.

And he wasn't broke bill.

Yes he was Skanc. He was morally bankrupt and he passed that legacy on to you Skanc.

You are just like him Skanc only you use another type of drug to hide behind. You hate him Skanc, you blame him Skanc and you know your mother didn’t care about it. She couldn’t leave him Skanc even though she knew you were getting your ass beat relentlessly. You say your daddy had money... did it make your family life that much better Skanc?

And do you honestly believe your sibblings werent affected by all this love and affection Skanc? Get a clue Skanc.

He stole your childhood Skanc. The model family you thought was so strong was weak. You family life though common wasn’t normal, it was fuked up Skanc and thats the bottom line Skanc. Now you are an angry little man doing the same thing your loving daddy did to you.

I took my beating like a man. I don't treat people bad bill, just you.
Go get high bill. Hide behind the drugs bill.

I'm not you Skanc, I'm better than you.

I get high and I know exactly why... I like it and it's that simple.

I don’t try to hide it from anyone especially you. You are pathetic, a pathetic loser Skanc. You arent the better man, you aren’t even a man but a boy, that little beaten and abused boy who was beaten by daddy and not loved enough by mommy to protect you or her other children.. She's just as much to blame for the way you are. Isn’t that right Skanc? You blame them for **** that happened to you an it hurts so bad that you burry it so deep it shoots out your wallet..

You are a wretch Skanc. A bankrupted wretch. That poor child still lives inside is angry and evil hiding inside the body of a man. You can fool most people with it and maybe even yourself Skanc.. You cant fool me Skanc.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its funny bill how you call my family victims. You know all about victimizing people don't you. Your children ( if they are yours) are victims of you as are your parents. Your a victim of your self bill. Yet you will blame every one else.

Bill I don't hate any one who stands in way. My siblings weren't beaten. What power do I use as vengeance bill? I don't take things out on others bill thats your bag. Your a loser so you take it out on "the man". You sad attempt to psychoanalyze the situation is a failure like every thing else you do bill. You tell me I'm morally bankrupt yet you are the one who steals. You are the one who neglects his child. You are the one who runs and hides from his responsibilities. You get high to hide the pain of your miserable failure of a life. I was a worthless drug addict once bill but unlike you I stopped being the victim, a lesson your to stupid to learn. See bill I'm not angry all that talk from you is just you projecting your own inner short comings on others. You say I blame others but its actually you who blames every one else. You say I'm the pathetic loser but you are the pathetic loser, you are the one who is the failure bill. I am the better man bill. I have a job. I have everything you were to dumb to accomplish in your life. You call me bankrupt but you have others take care of you and your kids because your so morally superior. I find it highly amusing you actually believe the rubbish you spout. But since you know so much bill how hard did my dad beat me? How often? How relentlessly? You make it sound like it was every day. Was it bill? I know you can't answer that question honestly, well I doubt you can do anything honestly. And you are right about one thing bill my mom is to blame for the way I am now. She is the one who instilled morals in me. She taught me not to give up. She taught me to help others who need it and to not steal from people. She taught me to take responsibility. All things you lack. Things you never learned. Things that truly do make me the better man. I never thought I had a model family bill but I don't let that hold me back. Whats your excuse bill? Why are you the worthless failure you are today? I lived a harder then needed life and came on top. How about you bill why are you a bottom feeder? A thief? A poor father? A washed up nobody? If you are such a great man why do you kids call some other man daddy? You talk about me fooling people bill but its you who are trying to fool others and your self.Every time you get high and say its because you like it you fool your self. Every time you try to justify how you steal welfare you fool yourself. Every time you blame "the man" you fool yourself.

Your tun bill. Make another retarded post and show every one who reads this just how much of an idiot you are.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skanc:
Its funny bill how you call my family victims.

You are both the victim and victimizer Skanc. You grew up in a ****ed up family with ****ed up values and try to maky yourself out to be some hero or something Skanc. You arent a hero Skanc, you are a wretch. Your mommy was ****ed up in the head, your daddy was ****ed up in the head and you are ****ed up in the head.

Whats worse is you portray yourself as a good person but the ugly truth of it all is you are nothing of the sort, it's just a front.
You harbor hatred.

Your tun bill.

Whats a tun?

Make another retarded post and show every one who reads this just how much of an idiot you are.

I may put myself out there as an idiot but I can assure you Skanc, I'm not as easily fooled as those around you.

You're a ****ed up individual and I pitty the woman who lays down with you..... But then again, I'm sure she will be well compensated later on down the road.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:You are both the victim and victimizer Skanc. You grew up in a ****ed up family with ****ed up values and try to maky yourself out to be some hero or something Skanc. You arent a hero Skanc, you are a wretch. Your mommy was ****ed up in the head, your daddy was ****ed up in the head and you are ****ed up in the head.
Who exactly do I victimize bill? Messed up values bill? Like hard work? Or taking responsibility? Maybe you mean values like not stealing from others and committing fraud? Yeah I can see why those would be messed up values to you bill. How exactly was my mom messed up in the head bill? How exactly am I messed up in the head bill? I'm not a hero bill but I am a roll model. Some one a kid can look up to. You know bill, a success, something you aren't. Can kids look up to you bill? Other then the ones who want to be low life thieves who leech off others and commit crimes that is.

Whats worse is you portray yourself as a good person but the ugly truth of it all is you are nothing of the sort, it's just a front.
You harbor hatred.
Ok then bill what evil have I done? I know its I made something of my life.Or maybe its the people who's lives I make better. Who's life do you make better bill?

Whats a tun?
Its a typo. I meant turn. How clever of you to pick that up.

I may put myself out there as an idiot but I can assure you Skanc, I'm not as easily fooled as those around you.

You're a ****ed up individual and I pitty the woman who lays down with you..... But then again, I'm sure she will be well compensated later on down the road.

Yes bill you do put yourself out there as an idiot, because you are. And you are easily fooled bill. You fool your self every time you think its some one else's fault your a loser. How exactly am I messed up bill? Why exactly do you pity ( only one 't') my girl bill? And she will be well compensated when I die if shes still around. Its because I can leave something for her and potential kids I give her. What can you leave your kids bill? Besides the unfulfilled debt you owe them. What can you leave the woman your with? That is if you even have one that hasn't left you like all the others when you die? You don't have anything to leave any one bill. Your kids wont even be able talk about how much a great man you were. They wont be able to talk fondly of their dad ( not the man they call daddy but you) made something of him self. They wont be proud of you. They will hang their head in shame just like your parents. But thats all some other persons fault isn't it bill.

Why don't you go make something of your self bill. Well something other the burden you are.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need it to make yourself feel better then you come here to the forum and spread your deeply rooted hate by lashing out at others who you like to victimize. It's doesnt matter who they are, rich, poor average or otherwise. You use that "I am better than thou because I am a success" like a drug.

It's really your way of burring the pain.. Theres no such thing as good alcoholics even ones who get drunk on success.

Further, I've seen they way you treat others on this forum... not just me. It's despickable... I'm sure you can easily justify your actions in that warped head of yours.

It's a shame your mom didnt have the strength to protect her babies.. and it's even worse she had two more with that scumbag dad of yours... Mommy didnt really care did she Skanc... Just laid there and a few months later squirt out another for daddy to beat on.

The hate you have rules your life Skanc, it's always right behind you Skanc.

One day it WILL catch up with you Skanc.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2007 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need it to make yourself feel better then you come here to the forum and spread your deeply rooted hate by lashing out at others who you like to victimize. It's doesnt matter who they are, rich, poor average or otherwise. You use that "I am better than thou because I am a success" like a drug.

It's really your way of burring the pain.. Theres no such thing as good alcoholics even ones who get drunk on success.

Further, I've seen they way you treat others on this forum... not just me. It's despickable... I'm sure you can easily justify your actions in that warped head of yours.

It's a shame your mom didnt have the strength to protect her babies.. and it's even worse she had two more with that scumbag dad of yours... Mommy didnt really care did she Skanc... Just laid there and a few months later squirt out another for daddy to beat on.

The hate you have rules your life Skanc, it's always right behind you Skanc.

One day it WILL catch up with you Skanc.

So who exactly do I victimize bill? How do I treat others bad bill? What exactly is so despicable? Can you site an exact event besides Mr. 84fiero123? And just like you he deserved any harsh words tossed his way. He doesn't exactly treat others nice. A lot like you. Except hes respectable. Speaking of justifications tell us again why its ok to cheat and steal bill. Justify your drug use and how its ok to pass off your responsibilities to others. Warped head? So its warped to think hard work is a good thing? Or is it warped to think it isn't all the mans fault. Maybe its warped to pay your way instead of having others do it for you. Hate doesn't rule me bill. I don't even hate you bill. But you do hate bill you hate the CEOs you hate the people who aren't washed up losers. But most of all you hate your self bill. You hate how you are a nobody. You hate how you've failed your entire life. You hate that you're so pathetic you can't keep your family together. You hate that you are so worthless you live at home. You hate how your a lowlife druggy. Thats why you project it on me by saying I use success as a drug. I use success as a goal, something to work for. To you success is un achievable so you despise the successful.

As for my mom I guess your to stupid for reading comprehension. I've all ready pointed out how your retarded statements are wrong. But you can't seem to grasp it. So keep it up bill. Keep making your self look like more of an idiot.

Go get a job and take care of your kids bill. Be a man. Own up. But you'll just go get high and dull the pain of your life miserable wasted life. You'll continue to jeopardized your parents well being. You'll go on failing.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2007 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:
I use success as a drug. I use success as a goal, something to work for.

Success is the word you use to hide the truth from yourself... It sounds all good an stuff but your goal is to beat people any way you can. You want to be the better man so badly that you dont care how you attain that goal... you crave the attention... Good Skanc..

Just like dear ole daddy. He must have been successful too. You learned well from him.

As for my mom I guess your to stupid for reading comprehension.

Face the facts Skanc.
Mommy was stupid to hook up with a drunkerd, then thru a blinding flash of supreme intelligence she squirt out three children with that scumbag looser. She obviously wasnt very bright and I can see the resemblence in you.

Like I said Skanc.. apples dont fall all that far from the tree.

Some day Skanc.... LOL Some day.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2007 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Face the facts Skanc.
Mommy was stupid to hook up with a drunkerd, then thru a blinding flash of supreme intelligence she squirt out three children with that scumbag looser. She obviously wasnt very bright and I can see the resemblence in you.

Like I said Skanc.. apples dont fall all that far from the tree.

Some day Skanc.... LOL Some day.

Keep up the attacks on my mom and dad bill it really shows just much or a moron you are. My mom was at least bright enough to now how to spell, care for her children, work for a living, not be a welfare leech, not blame every one else and use words in the correct context.

Tell me bill since you know all the answers was my dad a drunk when she married him? Come on bill answer the question. Or are you to stupid. Whats wrong bill? Can't you focus on me or is that to hard. Maybe you've given up on attacking me because your attacks fail like everything else you do with your life.

Success bill. Its some thing to strive for. Its what every one but you wants in their life. You run away from it because you know you will never be a success bill. You are a loser, all ways have been and always will be. I don't want to be the better man bill. It's not about me over others its about me over myself. I want to be the best man I can be. But you wouldn't know about that. Its real easy to just be a criminal welfare sucking fraud isn't bill. It takes effort to make your self the best person you can be bill, thats some thing you can't do. You are to stupid and lazy.

And I'm still waiting for you to show how I treat other badly bill. If your going to make claims you should at least back it up. But you can't can you bill.

I don't expect you to do anything but smear a dead woman with further attacks against my mom or continue to call me skanc. Just like everything else you've done in life bill you have failed in this thread. You even failed at being a father bill. Those poor kids with the shame in their eyes. Just like the shame and pity in your parents eyes.
PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Siggy ..........change.

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____98 ZX750R
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

fieropimp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieropimpClick Here to visit fieropimp's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieropimpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Bill I think it's funny that you call phranc pathetic, loser, skanc yada yada yada when a.you live at home with your parents with no job and b. live for this thread because you always post within 1 hour after phranc because all you do is sit on your ass and wait for someone to talk to u. You are the type of person normal people look past in the paper when they see people like you kill themselves and they feel no shame or remourse for them.

------------------
Difficult takes Strength, Impossible takes weakness

having an import that can run 11's...is kinda like comming out of the closet....your going to suprise a lot of people....but in the end your still gay

Living with a conscience is like driving a car with the brakes on.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2007 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierochimp:
Wow Bill I think it's funny

You should because bot you and Skanc have something in common with your belief systems. I've stated my case with Skanc on several occasions but being the Skanc he is he wont let go.. So I treat him as he treats me. Seems fair.

And no, I have no remorse for people who off themselves in a fit of self pitty and the ultimate act of selfishness.

Keep up the attacks on my mom and dad bill it really shows just much or a moron you are.

Skanc you are more like your mommy and daddy that you allow yourself to believe and thats half the problem. So when I speek of them I speek of you Skanc which is nothing more than 1/2 victim loving mom and 1/2 victimizer abusive looser daddy.

You exhibit traits from both but hide your failures behind money. It doesnt work Skanc
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2007 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should because bot you and Skanc have something in common with your belief systems. I've stated my case with Skanc on several occasions but being the Skanc he is he wont let go.. So I treat him as he treats me. Seems fair.

And no, I have no remorse for people who off themselves in a fit of self pitty and the ultimate act of selfishness.
Yes bill you stated your case and as you have stated it you are a worthless, stupid, lazy, loser who is so pathetic you live with your mom and suck up welfare. Whats your point exactly.

Skanc you are more like your mommy and daddy that you allow yourself to believe and thats half the problem. So when I speek of them I speek of you Skanc which is nothing more than 1/2 victim loving mom and 1/2 victimizer abusive looser daddy.

You exhibit traits from both but hide your failures behind money. It doesnt work Skanc

No bill you talk smack about my mom and dad because your a total screw up. Try as you may to slither out of what you did say your words are clear. You called my mother a whore not me. This attempt to some how make it look like your not an idiot loser is just showing us that indeed you are. And what does speek mean?

Did you get a job yet bill? You taking care of your responsibilities yet bill? Or is some one else still doing it for you?

And I'm still waiting for you to substantiate your claims bill. But you'll be to busy getting high wont you bill. Putting your parents in jeopardy of losing everything. Shame them and your kids some more bill. Do your kids know you don't care about them bill? Do they know you are so selfish you'd rather get high and ruin your life then take care of them? Do you parents know you don't care about them bill? Do they know you are so selfish you'd rather get high then be a man and get a job so you wont be a burden on them? You keep failing bill. Its what you do best isn't it. I feel sorry for all people you are taking down with you.

Its your turn now bill. Play the victim card and try to make me look like the bad guy here. Attack my mom again bill and try to say you just "speek" of me when you "speek" of them, idiot.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2007 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More broken record

You are not getting anywhere yet you still try.. Whats the point Skanc? Ohh thats right, you were abused as a child by a drunkard and mommy allowed the abuse so now you hate.

You just hate me because I show you what a Skanc of a person you really are. You are a looser on a very deep level and you know it and thats why you attack me.

I mean really Skanc.. Do I have that much of an affect on your life? LOL You are pathetic but atleast you heep your hate limited to the trashcan these days.. So there may be hpe for you afterall..
Anwho.. **** off Skanc..
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are not getting anywhere yet you still try.. Whats the point Skanc? Ohh thats right, you were abused as a child by a drunkard and mommy allowed the abuse so now you hate.

You just hate me because I show you what a Skanc of a person you really are. You are a looser on a very deep level and you know it and thats why you attack me.

I mean really Skanc.. Do I have that much of an affect on your life? LOL You are pathetic but atleast you heep your hate limited to the trashcan these days.. So there may be hpe for you afterall..
Anwho.. **** off Skanc..

Why exactly am I a loser bill? Is it because I take care of my self, don't live at home with my mommy as a grown man, can spell, live up to my responsibilities, don't victimize my family, don't blame every one for my failures, attack others family members, don't have women leave me, or maybe its because I'm the person you wish you could be but can't because you don't have what it takes to be a man. You don't have what it takes to be anything more then a pathetic nobody. I attack you because your a criminal bill. A fraud and you steal from others and brag about it like its something to be proud of.You are an idiot bill. You project your flaws on me but it never sticks. You claim to be sticking it to the man all the while your sticking it to the single mother down the street working two jobs to support her kids. Who supports your kids bill? You've already answered that its not you but the government. You say I'm a loser on a deep level yet you can't say how. You make claims to cast an ill light on me but when faced with backing those up you fail and pretend it never happened.

The point bill is to expose you for the fraud you are. And I've gotten pretty far bill for not trying hard. The posts of others proves that. Keep playing the victim card bill and blame every one else. You're just a victim of your own worthlessness. I don't hate you bill, you don't show me anything other then how pitiful and moronic you are.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2007 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why exactly am I a loser bill?

Because I said.. Seems sufficient dont you think?

Buzz off Skanc.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-22-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2007 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Kiss my ass Skanc

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-22-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2007 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-21-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2007 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
**** off Skanc
PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2007 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats wrong bill? Not only do you go on for 4 posts looking like an idiot but you go back and edit out all your stupidity. My god you are stupid. Do you honestly think no one saw it? I thought you were a sorry sack when you just kept posting but to see you go back and edit it out, now that takes a special kind of moron. Why did you edit all out bill? Are you ashamed that you typed it all out? Or are you just an idiot.

Go get high and neglect your kids some more loser.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go get high and neglect your kids some more loser.

Hey Skanc, you are the moron here, I posted my personal info, I was not in the proper state of mind and in fact did not make any derogatory statements about you. if you missed it then you are misinformed, not like the forum didnt know that already.. Anywho Skanc, I realized I was being somewhat civil due to my high degree of intoxication and was somewhat slow to correct my mistake. My apologies, I should never demonstrate any sense of decency toward you because A it goes un noticed and B I really should give a rats ass about how I'm precieved by an internet jackass Skanc such as yourself.

I will refrain from revealing my personal info in the future, that you can be sure of.

**** off Skanc.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2007 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Skanc, you are the moron here, I posted my personal info, I was not in the proper state of mind and in fact did not make any derogatory statements about you. if you missed it then you are misinformed, not like the forum didnt know that already.. Anywho Skanc, I realized I was being somewhat civil due to my high degree of intoxication and was somewhat slow to correct my mistake. My apologies, I should never demonstrate any sense of decency toward you because A it goes un noticed and B I really should give a rats ass about how I'm precieved by an internet jackass Skanc such as yourself.

I will refrain from revealing my personal info in the future, that you can be sure of.

**** off Skanc.

So you got high and did something stupid then edited out all you retarded post and did in fact leave a derogatory statement towards me, two even. Get a job and buy clue moron. Maybe you shouldn't be getting high and making posts. Like forum didn't know what bill? That you a complete screw up. You really are a joke.

But by all means bill get high and make yourself an even bigger joke.
evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by God like Skanc:
Get a job and buy clue moron.

Dont have to.... Is that the clue phone I hear ringing?

You really are a joke.

So? Got a problem with it or something?

But by all means bill get high and make yourself an even bigger joke.

Can I tell them Skanc said it was Okay?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2007 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“I'm not insecure. I've been through way too much f**king sh*t to be insecure. I've got huge balls. But I've been humbled. That makes you grateful for every day you have.” Drew Barrymore
InaneCathode

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InaneCathodeSend a Private Message to InaneCathodeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are both kinda sad. Kinda makes me embarassed that i had to post here :P
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read bill's posts before he edited them, had a chuckle to myself cuz I knew he was high, thought about pulling a fierobear and quoting them for the record
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InaneCathode:
You guys are both kinda sad. Kinda makes me embarassed that i had to post here :P

I posted most of the messages neked, stuffing my face with govt cheese and watching prono flicks of me an my ex with her gf... Wow, I cant even begin to think of why you would be embarased.
PFF
System Bot
evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For some reason, this thread came to mind when I stumbled upon this.

------------------

If you can read this... I'm parked.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just think, this whole thread and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee..

Testing..

------------------
Many have feelings and exert will over the rights of others to Life Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness; a travesty no longer mended by justice; indefatigably aggravated.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow!

<backing slowly out of the room>
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2007 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Wow!

<backing slowly out of the room>

Good thing.. theres another thread headed this way...
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good thing.. theres another thread headed this way...

I noticed that, i'd imagine in 6 hours from now (which is about the time I notice cliff moving threads) this bash thread will be flushed and another turd will be floating.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock