Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-22-2007 11:08 AM
Replies: 275 (4259 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-27-2007 12:41 AM
Phranc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

**** off Skanc. You monolithic scumbags all think and act alike.

God bill you really are stupid. You had a perfect opportunity to rebuff the "misinformation's" as you put it but you didn't. You know everything is true and so all you can do is lash out and project the shame and anger you have for your self on others. Your still blaming "monolithic scumbags" like me for your self induced failures.

Get a job and take care of your kids then go pay your bills you worthless loser.
IP: Logged
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phranc

7777 posts
Member since Aug 2005

If I need help I dont have a problem asking for it. As far as my kids, dont worry about them either. They may be victims but not for something I'm doing or didnt do.

Thanks for the concerns, everything is fine fine.

You don't need help you need a job. I'd only worry about your kids if you had custody. But you don't do you bill. The kids went with their mom and that guy she left your sorry arse for. I bet your kids call another man daddy don't they bill? If they are even your kids. I mean I wouldn't want to call a man as pathetic as you dad. Can you see the shame the in their eyes bill?

I guess for you everything is fine. All you have to do is live at your mommy's house and be a failure.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

You don't need help you need a job. I'd only worry about your kids if you had custody. But you don't do you bill. The kids went with their mom and that guy she left your sorry arse for. I bet your kids call another man daddy don't they bill? If they are even your kids. I mean I wouldn't want to call a man as pathetic as you dad. Can you see the shame the in their eyes bill?

I guess for you everything is fine. All you have to do is live at your mommy's house and be a failure.

That's getting pretty personal. You're not even talking about me and I have an urge to punch you in the face. Yikes!!
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, and I thought I was hard on Bill back in the day.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
That's getting pretty personal. You're not even talking about me and I have an urge to punch you in the face. Yikes!!

Maybe he shouldn't have called my mother a whore.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
who effin cares?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-21-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nah.. your daddy was the whore and mistook mommy for a trannie

And you still aren't a man who has a job and takes care of his kids. But you don't have to do you bill. Like everything else in your life some one else is taking care of it for you.

Both my dad and my mother worked every day bill. They raised their kids. Whats the name of the man raising your kids bill? Who is their real daddy because it sure as hell ain't your good for nothing hide. You might and I stress might be the father but you aren't man enough to be a daddy.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It (Skanc) has been on the personal attacks since page one and across multiple threads for several month now. I got him trained to the treashcan so he could vent his hate an anger here instead of sliming up ever god damn thread I post in in O/T..

Skanc is a feisty little prick, very slow learner... slower than even Todd... Skanc may need to see a Dr. about not only his mental health but now his blood pressure.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Girly mon Skanc:
And you still aren't a <insert broken record skip here>

Hey Skanc I hear your daddy calling ya... or is that mommy?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It (Skanc) has been on the personal attacks since page one and across multiple threads for several month now. I got him trained to the treashcan so he could vent his hate an anger here instead of sliming up ever god damn thread I post in in O/T..

Skanc is a feisty little prick, very slow learner... slower than even Todd... Skanc may need to see a Dr. about not only his mental health but now his blood pressure.
The personal attacks started when you , like the idiot you are, started bragging about being a welfare fraud. Maybe if you had a clue about anything I wouldn't have to point out how much of a retard you are in the other threads. Those personal attacks were all directed at you for being the worthless loser failure you are by your own accounts. You have how ever attacked my girl my father and my dead mother. And yet I still only attack you.

Slow learner bill? I learned quickly that you are a loser and a failure. Speaking of training bill did you potty train your kids or was it the other man, you know the one they call daddy, that did it. My mental health is great bill, you however have problems with being a total moron. Blaming every one else for your own pathetic life is a real mental problem. And my BP is stellar. See bill you don't get me mad. I laugh at you with every post you make. You are an on going joke.

Hey Skanc I hear your daddy calling ya... or is that mommy?

So you get a job yet bill? Taking care of your family bill? Or is some one else. Attack my family bill all you want. All it does is show utterly pathetic you are. I understand though bill, you are desperate. Insults from a man who can't pay for his own kids are pretty harmless.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crybaby Skanc:
Boohoo bill is beating on me

Aww dont cry Skanc. Just nurse on daddymoms tate for a bit.
PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aww dont cry Skanc. Just nurse on daddymoms tate for a bit.

How are you beating me exactly bill? What is a tate? Could you at least try to be coherent.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

Maybe he shouldn't have called my mother a whore.

Jesus, You must be bored.

Come on let's go find a thread and you and me argue about something.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jesus, You must be bored.

Come on let's go find a thread and you and me argue about something.

Skanc is either bored or he has this hidden deep seated desire to **** me every chance he can.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Skanc is either bored or he has this hidden deep seated desire to **** me every chance he can.

Don't flatter your self loser. I'd say with as many times as you told me to go hump my self it would be you that has a gay fixation. And do a fine job of screwing your self.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2007 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skanc:
Don't flatter your self loser. I'd say with as many times as you told me to go hump my self it would be you that has a gay fixation. And do a fine job of screwing your self.

It's you who has this overwhelming desire to **** me any way you can.. You are the Skanc here, your winner of a family already proves you have a very skewed judgement... It's inbread.. just get used to the idea youre a pathetic looser hiding behind some wall of success... Stop sniveling Skanc.. come on out of the closet.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's you who has this overwhelming desire to **** me any way you can.. You are the Skanc here, your winner of a family already proves you have a very skewed judgement... It's inbread.. just get used to the idea youre a pathetic looser hiding behind some wall of success... Stop sniveling Skanc.. come on out of the closet.

Inbread? Is that white, rye, pumpernickel or whole grain?

Why would I want to hump you bill? I have a woman. One who didn't leave me for some one who has a job and can care for a family like your woman left you. I'm not hiding behind anything bill. You hide. You hide behind the false concept that you are a victim of the man. How exactly am I a pathetic loser bill? Is it that I've made some thing of my self? Is it that I'm not a failure like you? Is it that I don't live at my mommy's house despite being a grown man? I know. Its because I don't have kids that call another man daddy. I don't want or need to screw you bill. You do a fine job all by your self. Look there is something you're not a failure in bill, failing.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Inbread? Is that white, rye, pumpernickel or whole grain?

Take your pick Skanc

Why would I want to hump you bill? I have a woman. .

Maybe get her to take you to the movies or something Skanc...

"A" woman.. lol poor guy.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe get her to take you to the movies or something Skanc...

"A" woman.. lol poor guy.

Yes bill I only need one woman. See its because I can keep a woman around. How many women have left you bill? Its what happens when you act like a man instead of a whiney punk who blames every one else. Tell me bill what kind of woman can you pull on welfare? Do you go in halves with your food stamps for a cheese and bean dinner? Or do you treat her good and take her to the free pantry?

And you calling me poor is pure comedy.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The great and wise Skanc:
How many women have left you bill?

All of them LOL!!!
They are like joints Skanc.. ya need to keep the rotation going...

And you calling me poor is pure comedy.

LOL!!! Oh you aint seen nothin yet Skanc!!! LMAO!
PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL!!! Oh you aint seen nothin yet Skanc!!! LMAO!

Nothing: Sums you up rather well now doesn't it bill.

But since you compare women to joints I see why they leave you.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oh Great Oracle Skanc Boy:
Nothing: Sums you up rather well now doesn't it bill.

Oh and that makes you somehow something does it?

Kinda sums up what I'm been saying from the begining. You are a looser pretending you are something you arent. Youre a fake, a sham, a pretender.. a Skanc. Some day. LOL!!!!

But since you compare women to joints I see why they leave you.

LOL.. Yeah and they leave me crying and begging fo more... boy, you are killin me...

Looks like it's gunna be a fine fine weekend.

Puff puff pass LOL!
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL.. Yeah and they leave me crying and begging fo more... boy, you are killin me...

Looks like it's gunna be a fine fine weekend.

Puff puff pass LOL!

No bill they leave you and take your kids. The only thing they beg for is that child support you can't pay because you don't have a job and take care of your family like a man. And they cry from the shame they feel for being with you.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2007 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wonder Boy Skanc:
No bill they leave you and take your kids.

Now wait a sec Skanc.. Dint you say that I left the kids.. or was that abandoned or some **** like that???

You cant even get your stories straight Skanc. Go pound on someone elses ass for a while Skank, it may hel clear your puny mind.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2007 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ohhh.. got my cheese today.... Party time!!!!
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2007 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now wait a sec Skanc.. Dint you say that I left the kids.. or was that abandoned or some **** like that???

You cant even get your stories straight Skanc. Go pound on someone elses ass for a while Skank, it may hel clear your puny mind.

Show me where I said that bill. I mean if I have such a puny mind and all surely you can correct me with some quotes right?
evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Intense. You guys get right down and dirty when it comes to mudslinging.

Maybe it's time for a little of this...

------------------

If you can read this... I'm parked.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2007 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by evelyn dick:

Wow. Intense. You guys get right down and dirty when it comes to mudslinging.

Maybe it's time for a little of this...

Skanc doesnt want a hug, he wants me to kiss him and I wont.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2007 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Liar Boy Skanc:
Show me where I said that bill. I mean if I have such a puny mind and all surely you can correct me with some quotes right?

Skanc, I dont want to go wasting my time pouring over your whiney threads looking for the obvious contradictory drivel and typical slanderous bullshit slinging. I have a few women waiting for me, so I'm busy getting myself pimpedout for the evening. Anywho if I say it happened, it happened and thats all the proof I need.. Get over it Skanc.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Skanc, I dont want to go wasting my time pouring over your whiney threads looking for the obvious contradictory drivel and typical slanderous bullshit slinging. I have a few women waiting for me, so I'm busy getting myself pimpedout for the evening. Anywho if I say it happened, it happened and thats all the proof I need.. Get over it Skanc.

If its obvious you should find it readily. Truth is your stupid and said something that is a lie. Now you've been called out on it and manged to try and slither out of substantiating your claims. And its not slander if its true. And I only go off the words you put down bill. Most of witch are misspelled, not real words or used wrong. Your so pathetic you can't even defend your self. Just another example of how much of a loser you are bill. You have to make stuff up and talk trash about my family. I have only talked trash about you and I use your words against you bill.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2007 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bitoching Baby Boy Skanc:
Boohoo bill is beating on me... Daddymom... Boohore

Hey Skanc. Did you tell mommydad you are coming out of the closet yet?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Skanc. Did you tell mommydad you are coming out of the closet yet?

Yes bill you are so clever. Why not put that to use and quote me in my own words where I changed things up.

I thought you were going out bill? Getting all pimped up?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill did you sleep over some girls place last night? not like you to neglect your posting a love letter to phranc

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
Bill did you sleep over some girls place last night? not like you to neglect your posting a love letter to phranc

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Little Boy Skanc:
Getting all pimped up?

**** off Skanc..
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** off Skanc..

Is that all you got bill? You tried defamation of my character and were corrected then you tried the defame my family in you desperation. Then you make up things about me changing my story but crawled away when asked to substantiate your false claims. Whats wrong bill? You could always rebuke what I said ( based on you r own words). But you can't do that can you bill. Its all true isn't it. You're such a pathetic loser bill. Get a job and pay your bills. Be a man and own up to your responsibility.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My daddy beat me when he got drunk.

**** off Skanc... I've had enough pussy for this weekend.

Still have some cheese left over... I think I'll go buy some dope.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** off Skanc... I've had enough pussy for this weekend.

Still have some cheese left over... I think I'll go buy some dope.

You go buy some dope loser.

Its a good thing some one else takes care of your kids. But in your life thats how it is bill. Every one else is to blame and every one else takes care of you because your to stupid to do it your self. But by all means keep talking about using welfare in a fraudulent way bill. You are a criminal if its true and a pathetic loser if its a lie.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2007 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scum Bag Skanc:
You go buy some dope.... nobody loves me boohoo ..

Thanks Skanc but its not like I need your permission...

I've been thinking. Being the unwanted child and abortion you are, yer momma musta been very desperate to get laid by a scumbag drunk.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock