Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-22-2007 11:08 AM
Replies: 275 (4259 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-27-2007 12:41 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:
Bill
How can you support your children when you are on welfare???

Lets just say the gubment has that all figured out. The truth is I'm political prisoner unable to leave the United States legally until my child support debt is cleared.
IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
If someone ever stole my identity they had better move to a safe country.. like maybe Cuba.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-12-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Lets just say the gubment has that all figured out. The truth is I'm political prisoner unable to leave the United States legally until my child support debt is cleared.

Wow you really are a loser you can't even take care of your kids.Its bad enough your so worthless you failed your self but to drag kids down with you is just pathetic.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Luzer Boy Skanc:
screech biotch moan bill this that piss moan cry Snip:

**** off Skanc
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** off Skanc

Get a job and take care of your kids bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skanc:
bill this that piss moan cry Snip:

I dont feel like it Skanc... Maybe later.

You pay your taxes yet? I need food. If not then get your ass back to work and crack that whip.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope your kids aren't as retarded as you are bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope your kids screach complain whine cry Snip:

I hope you have kids Skanc.
And the Skank you marry takes your skanky kids, your money, your house, your cars and your life when she leaves your stupid lazy ass for her aerobics instructor...

I may even klink a bottle to you.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill I work for a living. I'm not lazy. It must be hard functioning in this word being so damn stupid.

I hope I have kids too bill so when you're a bum begging for change they can drive by and point to their kids and say " Look at that loser kids. Work hard and stay in school and you wont end up like that pathetic worthless bum."

[This message has been edited by Phranc (edited 08-12-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Whiney Skanc:
Bill I work screech complain cry whine biotch complain.

If you like working so much the STFU Skanc. Get your lazy whining useless ass back to work and make me my check Skanc.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you like working so much the STFU Skanc.

That doesn't make sense bill. What are you trying ,and failing as is your MO, to say.

PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2007 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cry Baby Skanc:
That doesn't make sense bill. yip yip yipee cry whine sniff gack hurl spew Snip:

Skanc, I just got done watching D.E.B.S. and I'm in a good mood at the moment so you dont have to **** off.

Just go to hell Skanc and when you get back then get your whining sorry ass to work and give me my check.. Okay Skanc?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been to Hell bill its a nice little city. Why do you keep saying I whine bill? You are the one who's always crying like a little baby about the successful people bill. You whine how every one who isn't a loser like you is the problem. You know whats so great about living near DC bill? Well I'll tell you since you're to stupid to figure it out. The offices of all kinds of investigative bodies are real close. At any time I could ruin your welfare leeching with just a few phone calls bill. Enjoy that check while it lasts bill. At any point I could grow tired of your pathetic crying and really give you something the shed tears over. If there is a shred of truth to your ramblings you really should think about you post. I know you'll call me a tool. But I'm a tool who can screw you over mightily. Say hi to your mom bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe. - Frederick Douglass
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

I've been to Hell bill its a nice little city.

Which horse were you riding when you came back?

Why do you keep saying I whine bill?

Because that what you are doing.. "Boohoo bill this boohoo bill that." Get a life Skanc. Dont you have slaves to whip back at the shop Skanc? Maybe you could concentrate some of that hate energy into making amends with your dear ole dad Skanc.

You know whats so great about living near DC bill? Well I'll tell you since screech whine cry blubber whine kick feet whine..

Ya know what Skanc? I dont care.

I dont care about you and how horrible you feel it is that I'm making my money off you. No matter how much you cry scream beg on bended knee I still wont care.. Go complain to your representitive He wont care either... and even if the money grubbing whore does.. I still wouldnt care.. I dont give a **** about you and how bad it is to have your pockets run thru. I'm glad it hurts you and I'll be sure to do it as OFTEN as I can and rub it in that arrogant money grubbing greedy face of yours. It make me happy when you get pissed off. I take GREAT pride and joy in it. But the one thing you just cant grasp is I'm already on the bottm so you cant put me down any further.

Maybe one day that pathetic excuse for a brain of yours may suffer a cynaptic misfire and you will see that your are tearing down the wrong guy... I just collect the money the GOVERNMENT steals from you..

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know you don't care bill and thats why you're a loser. That and the fact you're a failure who is to pathetic to take care of his kids.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Girlymon Skanc:
cry whine complain snivel Snip:

**** off Skanc, I just want the support money you owe me...

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** off Skanc

You really are a sad sack. Tell me bill since you pay your mommy rent would she kick your sorry arse out if the free checks dried up? That is if you even pay rent.

Instead of worrying about the check bouncing you should worry about it not coming any more bill.

But you don't care do you loser. You wont care when you in jail for fraud will you?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Girly mon Skanc:
cry whine screech complain Snip:

Just think about me running thru your pockets while you are at work tomorow.. I'll be at the bar knocking back a few.

Will that be all.. Skanc?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
My check ready yet Skanc.. I need food Skanc... get your lazy fat ass off the couch Skanc and do some work ya lazy bum.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be. - Thomas a Kempis
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
I guess Skanc went off to cry it out... Poor Skanc.. I'll leave after I've gone through all your pockets.. Taks solice though, dear Uncle Sam will leave you a few bucks.. not much but he knows I need it more than you do.

Nitey nite Skanc.....
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My check ready yet Skanc.. I need food Skanc... get your lazy fat ass off the couch Skanc and do some work ya lazy bum.

Yes retard call me the lazy bum. Why do you call me Skanc bill? We've already gone over how its not applicable. Are being stubborn or just validating your idiocy.

You know bill you said you are at the bottom and can't go lower but thats not true. When some one hits the bottem they have an epiphany and stop crying and blaming every one else. You still blame every body else for your failure bill. You could go lower. Hell you still have your mommy to coddle you and hold your hand. I bet when they die you will really be screwed wont you bill.

I guess Skanc went off to cry it out... Poor Skanc.. I'll leave after I've gone through all your pockets.. Taks solice though, dear Uncle Sam will leave you a few bucks.. not much but he knows I need it more than you do.

Nitey nite Skanc.....
Sorry bill I had something better to do for ten minuets.

Bill what you need more then me is to get a job and take care of your kids. And what is "solice" or "taks" for that matter? And Uncle Sam leaves me plenty bill.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes me the lazy bum. Please call me Skanc bill? We've already gone over how its applicable. Are being stubborn or just validating my idiocy. Cry whine complain assert crap piss moan cry Snip:

Now your getting it Skanc...

Ya see Skanc if you were to talk to me like a human I may be inclined to reciprocate.. but you dont.. and that means you are a worthless POS Skanc. You Skanc, have no redeaming value as a human. You are a Skanc.

You think that money cures all ills and it doesnt especially when you dont have it.. Thats the concept you cant grasp Skanc. Some day I knop to god you do because then you will be the on having the apiphany.

I wouldnt mind having a few bucks but to be honest every time I get some some US agency wants to take it all from me.. So my theory is they cant take what I aint got.

So Skanc, I'm free of the bullshit you worry and complain about. Your cries of foul play are laughable Skanc. All I have left to loose is my freedom Skanc. You Skanc have alot more to lose than me. You should think about it Skanc. The bigger you are the harder you will fall Skanc.

The country is run by pigs and Skancs like you Skanc who make money on the sweat and tears of the working man.. You dont work Skanc, you sit in the big office Skanc. You draw pretty pictures Skanc and that doesnt make you special. It makes you a Skanc Skanc.

You think I'm bad? Just wait till Mrs. Skanc gets your fuzzy little gnat nuts in the vice. Better get that prenup paper drawn up Skanc.

"I'll make a wonderful father" Teeheheh.. Okay Sknacey boy.. whatever you say.. You got all this worldly knowledge on how to raise up little one.. They arent machines Skanc you cant quit and go home at the end of the day Skanc. They dont come with manuals Skanc.

Lastly heres a bit of fatherly advice, you had better get mental help BEFORE you have kids Skanc.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now your getting it Skanc...

Ya see Skanc if you were to talk to me like a human I may be inclined to reciprocate.. but you dont.. and that means you are a worthless POS Skanc. You Skanc, have no redeaming value as a human. You are a Skanc.
You're not a human bill you're a loser. So I'm a worthles POS because I don't coddle you like your mommy. I have more redeeming value then you do bill. I'm not a loser who leeches off others. Again bill what is the definition of a "skanc" or skank?

You think that money cures all ills and it doesnt especially when you dont have it.. Thats the concept you cant grasp Skanc. Some day I knop to god you do because then you will be the on having the apiphany.
I don't think money solves anything bill. What does "knop" mean? Or "apiphany" I had an epiphany bill when I was a homeless drug addict. Thats why I'm a success now bill and not a loser like you who still blames every one else for your failures. Again what is the definition of "skanc"?

I wouldnt mind having a few bucks but to be honest every time I get some some US agency wants to take it all from me.. So my theory is they cant take what I aint got.
So you owe money bill and are to much of a loser to man up and pay it. How much of that money you owe for child support bill? I know nunya.

So Skanc, I'm free of the bullshit you worry and complain about. Your cries of foul play are laughable Skanc. All I have left to loose is my freedom Skanc. You Skanc have alot more to lose than me. You should think about it Skanc. The bigger you are the harder you will fall Skanc.
You're not free of anything bill. You are a slave to your own stupidity. What freedom bill? You're a slave to the welfare bill. So having something to lose is a bad thing bill? I get it. You have failed so many times you don't even try anymore because you know you will fail. Pure loser. Again define "skanc".

The country is run by pigs and Skancs like you Skanc who make money on the sweat and tears of the working man.. You dont work Skanc, you sit in the big office Skanc. You draw pretty pictures Skanc and that doesnt make you special. It makes you a Skanc Skanc.
Thats right bill keep blaming every one else. Yes I make money because other people work. And they make money too bill its called the labour market, thats how it works. I do work bill. I spend hours every morning unloading trucks and doing labour myself. I'm a small business owner bill. I don't have a big office. Pretty pictures is only a small part of what I do bill. But you don't understand anything about business bill. You've made that clear in your retarded posts where you go on tangents about its run by pigs. Again define "skanc"

[/quote]You think I'm bad? Just wait till Mrs. Skanc gets your fuzzy little gnat nuts in the vice. Better get that prenup paper drawn up Skanc. [/quote]I don't think you're bad just a pathetic, worthless loser. I know all about prenuptials bill. Is that what happened to you bill? You suckered some poor woman into bedding down with you and then she realized you were worthless and left you and took your kids because you are to stupid to care for yourself much less kids. Define "skanc".

"I'll make a wonderful father" Teeheheh.. Okay Sknacey boy.. whatever you say.. You got all this worldly knowledge on how to raise up little one.. They arent machines Skanc you cant quit and go home at the end of the day Skanc. They dont come with manuals Skanc.
"Sknacey"? Damn you're dumb. Yes bill I know they aren't machines and they don't have manuals. So tell me bill hows that welfare supporting them kids? Thats right you need to have a job to afford kids.

Lastly heres a bit of fatherly advice, you had better get mental help BEFORE you have kids Skanc.

Mental help for what exactly bill? Is it because I have a job and handle my responsibilities like an adult? Or maybe its because I'm note a welfare sucking loser who lives at home with his mommy. Maybe before you go telling people what they should do before they have kids you should go and get a job and pay your child support. I bet your woman left you for a guy like me bill. A guy that isn't a pathetic loser. Thats why you get so pissy and call me names and tell me to hump myself so much. I remind you of every way you are a loser.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Girly mon loser Skanc:

**** off then Skanc. I'f I'm such a looser then why are you wasting your time with me Skanc? Does it make you feel good beating on loosers Skanc? Make you feel more like a man Skanc? Got nothing better to do than pick on loosers Skanc?

You are a pathetic excuse for a human Skanc. You like picking on me andmy family Skanc? Okay Skanc, it my turn.
Your mommy was a mental midget for hooking up with that pathetid drunkerd of a man you called daddy. She was probably a drunken whore Skanc and your daddy wasnt much better Your mom should have swallowed or at least spit Skanc.

I'm done with you Skanc, I'm done wasting my time on a lazy bum looser Skanc. Go buy a hooker like your daddy did Skanc..

Cya.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2007 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** off then Skanc. I'f I'm such a looser then why are you wasting your time with me Skanc? Does it make you feel good beating on loosers Skanc? Make you feel more like a man Skanc? Got nothing better to do than pick on loosers Skanc?

You are a pathetic excuse for a human Skanc. You like picking on me andmy family Skanc? Okay Skanc, it my turn.
Your mommy was a mental midget for hooking up with that pathetid drunkerd of a man you called daddy. She was probably a drunken whore Skanc and your daddy wasnt much better Your mom should have swallowed or at least spit Skanc.

I'm done with you Skanc, I'm done wasting my time on a lazy bum looser Skanc. Go buy a hooker like your daddy did Skanc..

Cya.

I didn't pick on your family bill just you. And it does make me feel good to point out how worthless you are. But its more from the pleasure of showing other people this thread and hearing them laugh at you. Its good to bring joy to others.

Yes bill talk about my mom it shows just how pathetic you are. Call her a whore. Its all you have left. You are such a scumbag you have to talk bad about a dead woman. Its ok I understand you have no real leg to stand on. As for my mom being dumb she had to have some smarts to stay off welfare and raise your kids. She worked everyday until she got sick.

It's really sad you have to make things up bill and attack my family bill. Thats pretty damn low. You must be getting so frustrated to stoop that low. Well it just goes to show yet another aspect of your worthlessness.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2007 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More sniveling about bill

**** off Skanc, Get a life Skanc, Tell daddy I said hi Skanc
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** off Skanc, Get a life Skanc, Tell daddy I said hi Skanc

I thought you were done bill. You fail at literally everything. Its one thing to be stupid but to not even be able to what you say your going to do is pathetic at best. No wonder your woman left you.

I should tell my dad about you I bet he'd die laughing at your pathetic life. I have a life bill. One you can't have because you're but a worthless joke who can't take care of his kids and lives at his moms house while sucking up welfare because he's to stupid to work.
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2007 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally read through all that pointless drivel.

Your kids and your parents are the victims Bill, not you.

------------------
The TRUTH is called HATE,
by those who HATE the TRUTH.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I finally read through all that pointless drivel.

Your kids and your parents are the victims Bill, not you.

After reading this malformed drivel, you are obviously a grossly misinformed street thug.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2007 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After reading this malformed drivel, you are obviously a grossly misinformed street thug.

So if we are misinformed that makes you a liar because people are going off your own words bill.
88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2007 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, youre the one who hangs out with those things.

You seem to be very proud of it as well.

Well, you know what they say with the kind of company you keep.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2007 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, youre the one who hangs out with those things.
You seem to be very proud of it as well.
Well, you know what they say with the kind of company you keep.

Right.. and with the company you keep that makes you a pig, an oppressor and a general scumbag which pretty much mean your opinions are to be handled like the garbage they are.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
siggy.....................

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____98 ZX750R
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So if "we" are misinformed that makes you a liar because people are going off your own words bill.

**** off Skanc. You monolithic scumbags all think and act alike.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The country is run by pigs and Skancs like you Skanc who make money on the sweat and tears of the working man..

I don't get it, what happend to working with what you got? why sniffle and whine about somthing? why not take what you got and make the best out of it? so what life isn't fair, its life, and you are lucky you have the ability to work. some people don't get the opertunitys we get. hell many children don't even get to live to be 5 years old.
you have your health, your freedom, and the ability to go as far as anyone else has in life if you are willing to work for it? why wouldn't you?
you are joking about living off other peoples taxes and being proud right? I mean if I had kids. even if I had no motivation to work what so ever. and loved being a bum. kids alone would make me want to do the best damn job I could no matter what the curcimstances where, or how little I got for how hard I worked. because every little diffrence would still be a positve diffrence to my children.

are you having trouble finding a job? do you actually need help? or are you just angry that life hasn't handed you somthing you feel you are owed?
your no diffrent then anyone else, everyone else has to deal with the same taxes, and US agencys wanting to take there money as well. but they deal with it. and they do it.

I am assuming you not wanting to help your kids and bragging about living off the working mans paychecks is a joke just to piss of phranc?

If you seriously need help. PM me and I will help in anyway I can, "finding you work or a place to go etc"
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2007 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
I don't get it,

If I need help I dont have a problem asking for it. As far as my kids, dont worry about them either. They may be victims but not for something I'm doing or didnt do.

Thanks for the concerns, everything is fine fine.
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PoorDenialBill....off your meds again I see.

BBTs
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock