Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-22-2007 11:08 AM
Replies: 275 (4259 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-27-2007 12:41 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I just need to add.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

I'm not sorry for being evil. Not at all...
IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Please continue here.

I just cant put into words the tolorance you demonstrate. I just dont know how you do it but I'm glad you do it.

This place.... called PFF is a work of art.

I'm not trying to save face... I know I'm ugly... I dont want to be but I am.

Thanks Cliff... I'm Proud.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Pyrthian:
because the good guys are spotted, and do move up.

There was a time when that did happen... but those days are gone. Now, it's who you know that can pull the strings and being specialized means you are only needed for the moment.
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

There was a time when that did happen... but those days are gone. Now, it's who you know that can pull the strings and being specialized means you are only needed for the moment.

That still happens bill. If you worked you would know that. Maybe you just weren't worth promotion. So instead of admitting that you're worthless you blame every body else for your self induced failure.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PhukphacePhranc:
That still happens bill. If you worked you would know that. Maybe you just weren't worth promotion. So instead of admitting that you're worthless you blame every body else for your self induced failure.

I appriciate the motivation but go **** yourself Phrancis.

I dont do anything halfassed, never have never will. I do everything to the best of my ability and whats ****ed up is it makes someone else the money and not me.

So I have two options.. Bich about it or Shadup and do my job until I'm shown the door and I've learned a long time ago biching gets nothing so I simply dont do it at work.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I appriciate the motivation but go **** yourself Phrancis.

I dont do anything halfassed, never have never will. I do everything to the best of my ability and whats ****ed up is it makes someone else the money and not me.

So I have two options.. Bich about it or Shadup and do my job until I'm shown the door and I've learned a long time ago biching gets nothing so I simply dont do it at work.

You are so pathetic. All you do is whine and cry bill. Your whole life has been halfassed. Biching can get you things if you do it constructively and in a smart way. Your are a failure and its your own fault. But you cry about how your work made other people money. Maybe if you weren't worthless you could started a company and made your own money. Maybe you did and if you did I'm sure you failed at that too bill.

Now you just cry and suck up welfare like worthless leech.

See bill your worthless and you know it so you tell me to go hump myself. Instead of taking out you anger at your self for being a pathetic worthess POS why not go get a job. But its easier to cry like a baby bill isn't it. Thats what you do bill cry and whine and suck at the teet. Your a bum bill. You beg for scrapes and say its some elses fault that your to dumb and lazy.

Your a complete failure bill thats all you've ever been and ever will be. Its your own fault bill. You halfassed your life and now because of that you have become a waste of resources. All those colourful manes you call me bill just go to show that you half no real argument and everything I say is true. You are a real idiot bill. enjoy your free while you can bill. Make sure you can piss clean because it would be a real shame if your fraudulent claims were investigated.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

I've come to the conclusion that you are an ass hole Phranc.. The only thing that spews from you is steeming piles of manure... Vast steeming piles of manure...

And you need to go back a page.. or did you just ignore it because thats what you do best?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-07-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've come to the conclusion that you are an ass hole Phranc.. The only thing that spews from you is steeming piles of manure... Vast steeming piles of manure...

And you need to go back a page.. or did you just ignore it because thats what you do best?

Yes bill I'm the manure pile I spew the truth and you can't handle it because your really ashamed of your self and the worthless failure you've become and remind you of that.

Whats a page back? What did I ignore? What exactly are you talking about bill?

And what I do best is make something of my life bill. Something you don't fathom since what you do best is fail.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skanc:
Yes bill I'm the manure pile I spew the truth and you can't handle it because your really ashamed of your self and the worthless failure you've become and remind you of that.

You know.. you may be right but the fact is I dont care if you are or arent right. I've often found that ist alot easier to prove ones self worthless than try to prove ones self worhty of much more..

Anywho.... You are an ass hole as a result of the abuse you suffered by your father and that should not matter to you either.. but it does and thats one of the rerasons you continue your tyrades against me.

So lets just call it a draw.. OR we can continue shitting all over this forum.

Whats a page back? What did I ignore? What exactly are you talking about bill?

And what I do best is make something of my life bill. Something you don't fathom since what you do best is fail.

Never mind.... You are an idiot and I should not bother with trying to have you understand a few things. It's all about Phranc and what Phrance believes.

Just understand on thing.
Win or loose, rich or poor, you will die and all that you have done during your life means nothing. So you made some money.. congratulations. But what you fail to... well.. forget it.. I'd rather just piss on myself rather than explain anything to you and have you piss on me.

So **** off Phrancis
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know.. you may be right but the fact is I dont care if you are or arent right. I've often found that ist alot easier to prove ones self worthless than try to prove ones self worhty of much more..

Anywho.... You are an ass hole as a result of the abuse you suffered by your father and that should not matter to you either.. but it does and thats one of the rerasons you continue your tyrades against me.

So lets just call it a draw.. OR we can continue shitting all over this forum.

Never mind.... You are an idiot and I should not bother with trying to have you understand a few things. It's all about Phranc and what Phrance believes.

Just understand on thing.
Win or loose, rich or poor, you will die and all that you have done during your life means nothing. So you made some money.. congratulations. But what you fail to... well.. forget it.. I'd rather just piss on myself rather than explain anything to you and have you piss on me.

So **** off Phrancis

You really are a ****tard bill. I won't call it a draw bill because truth is you fail again. I continue my tirades against you because you deserve them bill. You can't even finish a thought bill. I don't blame you for trying I'd just show you again how really worthless and stupid you are. Its just another shining example of you quiting before finishing and blaming some one else. See bill when I die I leave behind a legacy. Some thing you can't do. If I have kids I can leave them some thing to grow and expand on my hard work. What will you leave bill? Will any one remember you for being anything more then a failure? Its funny you keep bringing my dad bill. I'm not an ******* because my dad beat me bill. In fact I'm a really nice guy. I'm an ******* to you because you being the leeching lazy worthless loser you are deserve it. But since you know it all tell me how often and for how long did he beat me? Why did it stop? Come on idiot bill you so much try putting it up to show you know it all ....... oh wait you don't know. I'd tell you to go ahead and piss on your self but you'd probably fail at that too and blame some one else for your failures.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Looser Boy Skanc:
You really are a ****tard bill. .

Yeah, I know.. like Ive heard that about 10000000000 times already. Would it be possible to come up with someting else to call me or is that too dificult a task for that pathetic puny mind of yours to undertake??

In any case, you may now go **** yourself Skanc. Oh and while you are on your way be sure to tell your dad I said hi. He did a great job of ****ing you up... probably because he was a ****up. Apples dont fall very far from the tree phrancis so stop pretending you are better than he was. You are lieing to yourself.
BTW...I cant imagine any woman laying down for you except to maybe get at your bank account... But I will impart this curse to you as it was passed on to me... "I hope your kids (god help us all) turn out to be just like you."

PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I know.. like Ive heard that about 10000000000 times already. Would it be possible to come up with someting else to call me or is that too dificult a task for that pathetic puny mind of yours to undertake??

In any case, you may now go **** yourself Skanc. Oh and while you are on your way be sure to tell your dad I said hi. He did a great job of ****ing you up... probably because he was a ****up. Apples dont fall very far from the tree phrancis so stop pretending you are better than he was. You are lieing to yourself.
BTW...I cant imagine any woman laying down for you except to maybe get at your bank account... But I will impart this curse to you as it was passed on to me... "I hope your kids (god help us all) turn out to be just like you."

Why would I come up with stupid names to call you bill when all I need is a few. My puny mind bill? So puny it runs a company. So puny learned a trade and expanded to take a specialization in that field so complex most pass it up. My dad didn't mess me up bill. I noticed you couldn't answer the direct questions again bill but I'm use to your failure its indicative of your loser ways. And my dad was a bastard but far from a mess up bill. In fact he served in the army during the Korean war as an intelligence officer and later became employed by the federal government doing much of the same. Before the army he was a teamster and before that he was a paper boy. See my dad instilled in me the work ethic you lack bill. The only goal my dad failed at in his life was becoming a professional baseball player. As for my woman being with me for the money. She was with me before the money. I know you can't image a thing like that happening bill you don't hold the mental capacity.

I hope my kids wind up just like me bill. That would mean they were successful in life and made the right choices unlike you bill. If my kids ended up a worthless loser to dumb and lazy to work it means I failed as a parent. Like your parents failed at parenting you bill. I bet you shame them bill. I'd be ashamed at my kid if he was a loser like you.

Just because this in the trash can doesn't mean you have to use harsh language bill. It reflects poorly on your already pathetic personality. Poor stupid bill. Poor stupid waste of life loser bill. Your nothing bill, a low life nobody. And its a shame because you appear to have a talent that could have made you something. But instead you became a bum. You failed bill. The only thing you'll ever succeed at is being a loser.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Luzer Boy Skanc:
Why would I come up with stupid names to call you bill when all I need is a few. My puny mind bill? So puny it runs a company.

rant rant rant Bill rant stomp cry rant bill rant Snip:

Listen up Skanky boy... you have said all that before... how many times now?

So you are saying you can't come up with more names? No prob.

You dont run the company, you rent it. The guys you hired run the company and dont ever forget that. About the only skill you have is maybe writing a check because most people cant balance their accounts.. So I'll give you that one. And dont go thinking you are special and are the only person who can get contracts. It doesnt require rocket science to add up (shop rate x run time) + material (including the shipping both ways) + 20%max

I cant wait to see what kind of daddy you will be... Haveing had the model father figure teaching you all those good solid wholesome family values and all. ::: shudders ::: I feel sorry for them already...

Now run along Skany boy and find yourself a sperm bank and make that deposit...

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Listen up Skanky boy... you have said all that before... how many times now?

So you are saying you can't come up with more names? No prob.

You dont run the company, you rent it. The guys you hired run the company and dont ever forget that. About the only skill you have is maybe writing a check because most people cant balance their accounts.. So I'll give you that one. And dont go thinking you are special and are the only person who can get contracts. It doesnt require rocket science to add up shop rate + time + material + 20%

I can wait to see what kind of daddy you will be... Haveing had the model father figure teaching you all those good solid wholesome family values and all.

Now run along Skany boy and find yourself a sperm bank and make that deposit...

I don't need to come up with new names bill.

I don't run the company I rent it? Go smoke some more crack there you idiot. The guys I hire don't run it they do what I tell them to do bill. The only skill I have is writing a check? God you are dumb bill. How do you think I picked a glazing company bill? Could it be I am a glazer? Could it be that I can do everything my employees do and often do? I also do more then just run things bill. I personally do highly specialized work. So I do labour, and the books and draft blueprints, and bid jobs, and train employees. You sit around at your moms house.

shop rate + time + material + 20%
And its idiot things like that why your a stupid loser bill. It takes more then that to get a bid bill. Before I can even bid I need to draft blue prints. Then I add in labour hours and calculate materials. Oh and that blue print needs to be up to code so I need to know what kind of glass goes where and what kind of system can be used in what ways and where. Theres more too but I don't want to confuse you. After I get a base figure I go and negotiate bill. See no job is just given to me I have to work for them. And I don't always get them. Sometimes its because I can't meet the price and sometimes its because a minority owned company has to get it so the feds can fill a quota.

I'll make a wonderful father bill. And my dad did teach me wholesome values like loyalty and hard work and honesty.

You really are the dumbest person I've seen on the net bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't need rant spit fume screech cry blubber Snip:
I don't run the company I rent it? Screech cry rant spit fume jagoff spit rant Snip:

Yeah, you RENT it.

If you dont treat those hard working men with respect and pay them well for what they do then your business wont make it.. So go ahead and dont pay your RENT for a month then get back with me on that.. You pickin up what I'm throwin down Looser Boy? You're a ****in dumbass. you dont rent.. HA!! dream on Skanc.

shop rate x time + material + 20%
And its idiot screech whine spit fume blubber I can even draw pictures rant justify belittle whine accuse Snip:.

The + in the quote above (which I had corrected PRIOR to you drivel being posted..) was a typo, how nice of you to change it back and use it as a tool.. Thats why you are a tool Skanc... And a Skanc.

Wow.. you make pictures? I used autocad 10, no big whouptie do there Skanc..
I did the estimates for bids because I could tell how long it would take to machine a part just by looking at parts dimentions and complexity. Its called experience and all it takes is a few weeks to learn maybe a little longer to master. No great feat Skanc

Yes Skanc. "Labour" is generally called shop time.. We had a flat rate of 45 dollars per hour Thats 45 x the time it will take to produce IE the LABOR rate per hour not including materials or the 20%max gimme. And those bolts and nuts I made are holding together turbines which provide you with electricity, the drive shafts on the USS Ronald Reagan and are installed in nuclear reactors, Skanc.

I'll make a wonderful father bill. And my dad did teach me wholesome values like loyalty and hard work and honesty.
You really insult rant spit jagoff my dik is bigger Snip:

That remains to be seen Skanc
And lets not forget that you will teach them to never question anything you say and how to treat people like dogsheit when they are at a disadvantage or just down on their luck.. You may not beat them becasue you are drunk like daddy did to you but you will take it out on them in other ways.

Yeah Skanc you will make a really really great daddy.. And I just cant wait till that reality sets in LOL!!!

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:Yeah, you RENT it.

If you dont treat those hard working men with respect and pay them well for what they do then your business wont make it.. So go ahead and dont pay your RENT for a month then get back with me on that.. You pickin up what I'm throwin down Looser Boy? You're a ****in dumbass. you dont rent.. HA!! dream on Skanc.[quote] The only thing I rent is the shop space bill. But you compaired working to welfare so we know you don't have a clue.

[quote]The + in the quote above (which I had corrected PRIOR to you drivel being posted..) was a typo, how nice of you to change it back and use it as a tool.. Thats why you are a tool Skanc... And a Skanc.
I didn't change anything bill. Thats how it was when I hit the quote button. I didn't use anything as a tool. So I'm a tool because you're to stupid to understand how a quote works? Now your not only showing your a total moron but paranoid too.

Wow.. you make pictures? I used autocad 10, no big whouptie do there Skanc..
I did the estimates for bids because I could tell how long it would take to machine a part just by looking at parts dimentions and complexity. Its called experience and all it takes is a few weeks to learn maybe a little longer to master. No great feat Skanc
I don't use any programmes bill it's all done by hand.It nice you can look at a small part, try looking at a 500,00 square foot 5 story building with all curtain windows thats unlike any other building bill. And don't forget to calculate wind shear and just how much steel needs to be added in for structural stability and all the sky lights and bathroom mirrors.

Yes Skanc. "Labour" is generally called shop time.. We had a flat rate of 45 dollars per hour Thats 45 x the time it will take to produce IE the LABOR rate per hour not including materials or the 20%max gimme. And those bolts and nuts I made are holding together turbines which provide you with electricity, the drive shafts on the USS Ronald Reagan and are installed in nuclear reactors, Skanc.
So you made some parts I did to when I worked at the plastic factory. Are those the nuts and bolts you were making for $13 an hour? If it was so special they would have paid you more.

That remains to be seen Skanc
And lets not forget that you will teach them to never question anything you say and how to treat people like dogsheit when they are at a disadvantage or just down on their luck.. You may not beat them becasue you are drunk like daddy did to you but you will take it out on them in other ways.

Yeah Skanc you will make a really really great daddy.. And I just cant wait till that reality sets in LOL!!!

Why would I teach them not to question me bill? Why would I teach them to threat people bad bill because they are "disadvantaged" or down on their luck? Id teach them to help out the poor like I have. You almost make it sound that its you who are down on your luck bill. But your not you just failed at life bill. People like you I will teach them to treat like you deserve to be treated. Like the loser you are bill. A loser who brags about taking welfare when you could be out working an honest job. A loser who calls the people he is defrauding sheeple and slaves. A loser who thinks hes sticking to the man when all he does is stick it the guy down the street who gets up and goes to work.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loohoozer Boy Skanc:
rant squeel bill rant biotch my ding as bigger than your dong rant cry stomp feet rant bill cry whine blubber squeel I'm better than you rant cry stomp feet groan cry.

Get help Skanc..

Try one of these

You know where to put it dont you? Oh I forgot... Skanc knows everything.

Now go **** yourself Skanc.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get help for what bill? You need the help, you need it to stay alive because your such a failure you can't do it your self. Cute picture bill. Whats your point exactly? Or is it just to insult and offend woman?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:
So you made some parts I did to when I worked at the plastic factory. Are those the nuts and bolts you were making for $13 an hour? If it was so special they would have paid you more

NO Skanc, I was making 7.00 at that time but yeah Skanc one would think that I'd have gotten a raise or maybe even be put on the books but it wasnt the case. I was the cash cow getting milked and thats one of the reasons I quit the job and went to school to get the scrap of useless paper stating I know what a computer looks like so scumbag money mongering jack bag CEOs make 4 mill bonuses by sending helpdesk work to india flooding the tech sector with ex helpdesk people who were desperate for a job at any cost and cut my throat leaqving me stuck with a POS scrap of paper that wasnt wother a tenth of the outrageously high tuition I paid for it.... and still have to pay back.

And those bolts were special. We would get a call from Peach Bottom stating they needed x number of bolts and nuts by x day because they has the divers already scheduled to install them... Those bolts made the old man BIG BUCKS. About the only nice thing about it was the old man would throw an open bar christmas party every year.. That was fun but after 3 years of that nonsense I move on

The 13 was when I was making the stator vanes and I did that for only 5 months. The place as a nazi run concentration camp.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Get help for what bill? You need the help, you need it to stay alive because your such a failure you can't do it your self. Cute picture bill. Whats your point exactly? Or is it just to insult and offend woman?

You are a real live POS.
Again.. Go **** yourself Skanc.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are a real live POS.
Again.. Go **** yourself Skanc.

Why exactly is that bill? And how does that answer the questions you quoted bill?

Whats with your obsession with me masturbating bill? Thats not healthy bill.

[This message has been edited by Phranc (edited 08-07-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lazy Boy Skanc:
Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why bill? How How How How How How How bill?

Whats Whats Whats Whats Whats Whats bill? Thats not Thats not Thats not Thats not Thats not Thats not blurb bill.

**** off Skanc

Go ask your daddy Skanc.. maybe he can tell you Skanc.

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

**** off Skanc

Go ask your daddy Skanc.. maybe he can tell you Skanc.

Are you gay bill? You seam to really be fixated on me masturbating and my dad bill.

And your foul language is sad bill. Why are you so angry? Maybe your mom didn't hug you right. Maybe you dad hugged you to much. That may explain why you are so persistent on me doing my self.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hater Looser Boy Skanc:
rant squeel bill rant biotch my ding as bigger than your dong rant cry stomp feet rant bill cry whine blubber squeel I'm better than you rant cry stomp feet groan cry bill whine biotch squeel squalk polly wanna cracker back flips bill cry biotch rant complain belly flops Snip:

Dam you are stupid Skanc
Stop the hating Skank.. Get a life Skank. Get help for that hate Skanc. You are a looser Skanc.

Oh and **** off Skanc.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2007 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dam you are stupid Skanc
Stop the hating Skank.. Get a life Skank. Get help for that hate Skanc. You are a looser Skanc.

Oh and **** off Skanc.

Is this how you act when your mommy doesn't cut the crust off your sandwiches just right bill? I bet you act like this all the time. Its no wounder you can't keep a job.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2007 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skanc:
rant squeel bill rant biotch my ding as bigger than your dong rant cry stomp feet rant bill cry whine blubber squeel I'm better than you rant cry stomp feet groan cry bill whine biotch squeel squalk polly wanna cracker back flips bill cry biotch rant complain belly flops Snip:

Actually my PARENTS both have always been supportive of my decissions and they also are quick to offer up suggestions when and where they feel. The last job I had they BOTH suggested I leave it.. it wassimply financially unviable to continue doing it.

In fact my quote mommy enquote ::head bob:: just commented on how much help I have been to them over the years. Building decks, reroofing the house, repaing the plumbing and electrical where needed, remodeling the laundry room fixing the cars. In fact this came about because just last weekend I spent 6 hrs in the 130 degree attic adding insulation. :::shrugges::: What can I say I love my folks and I'd anything for them.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-08-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2007 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

: What can I say I love my folks and I'd anything for them.

You'd anything what for them bill? You parents must be really proud of you. I bet they coddle you a lot don't they bill. Tell you you're special? Little mommas boy bill. Does she still hold your hand when you cross the street bill? I wish your parents supported you enough to keep your worthless loser butt off welfare.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2007 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
guys get a grip remember the american people are demanding low wages and the destruction of america with our buying policies we must pray for the rapture when the rapture comes every sperm sucker who pissed on the flag with his precious jap car will be lifted to japan where thay can everyday worship the jap cars made by the sons and daughters who beheaded and torture our military after there rape of nanking and bombing of hawaai all the jap and chinese lovers move to japan now take your jap car with you and continue to crap on the american flag from jap land with the people you really love and you showed your loyalty to these people when you could not resist the urge to piss on the flag if you drive a jap car move today worship your car and stop crapping on america you know you love japan you traitor,,glad to bring peace pipe to this dispute
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

guys get a grip remember the american people are demanding low wages and the destruction of america with our buying policies we must pray for the rapture when the rapture comes every sperm sucker who pissed on the flag with his precious jap car will be lifted to japan where thay can everyday worship the jap cars made by the sons and daughters who beheaded and torture our military after there rape of nanking and bombing of hawaai all the jap and chinese lovers move to japan now take your jap car with you and continue to crap on the american flag from jap land with the people you really love and you showed your loyalty to these people when you could not resist the urge to piss on the flag if you drive a jap car move today worship your car and stop crapping on america you know you love japan you traitor,,glad to bring peace pipe to this dispute

Skanc needs to **** off before the rapture though.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2007 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Baby Loohoozer Biothc Girl Skanc:
rant squeel bill rant biotch my ding as bigger than your dong rant cry stomp feet rant bill cry whine blubber squeel I'm better than you rant cry stomp feet groan cry bill whine biotch squeel squalk polly wanna cracker back flips bill cry biotch rant complain belly flops Snip:.

Jesus Skanc, go cry to daddy about big bad bill.. No wonder he beat your stupid Skankey ass, you whine WAY too damn much... even for a girl.
Now go **** off Skanc..
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test.....................................

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____98 ZX750R
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2007 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jesus Skanc, go cry to daddy about big bad bill.. No wonder he beat your stupid Skankey ass, you whine WAY too damn much... even for a girl.
Now go **** off Skanc..

Bill you poor pathetic loser. You act like a fifth grader bill. Making up names like a little boy. Your maturity level so low its sad bill. I bet you still hide under your moms skirt too don't you. Its funny you say I whine but I haven't been whining bill you have. And calling me a girl hurts so much. You are such a joke.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2007 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grow up Skanc
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2007 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grow up Skanc

Thats cute call me names like a toddler and tell me to grow up. Do you even realize how dumb you are?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a Looser
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2007 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a Looser

Yes you are I'm so glad you realize that bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was sooo 3rd grade Skanc.
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just thought I'd do a sig test here in the 'can'.

------------------
"Naturally, people don't want war,but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
-Hermann Goering

88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO Skanc, I was making 7.00 at that time but yeah Skanc one would think that I'd have gotten a raise or maybe even be put on the books but it wasnt the case. I was the cash cow getting milked and thats one of the reasons I quit the job and went to school to get the scrap of useless paper stating I know what a computer looks like so scumbag money mongering jack bag CEOs make 4 mill bonuses by sending helpdesk work to india flooding the tech sector with ex helpdesk people who were desperate for a job at any cost and cut my throat leaqving me stuck with a POS scrap of paper that wasnt wother a tenth of the outrageously high tuition I paid for it.... and still have to pay back.

LOL
Thats absolutely HILARIOUS!!!

------------------
The TRUTH is called HATE,
by those who HATE the TRUTH.

88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88GT5.0KILLER

590 posts
Member since Jul 2002
Bill

How can you support your children when you are on welfare???

------------------
The TRUTH is called HATE,
by those who HATE the TRUTH.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave