Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
For those that think imported goods sold in America are a good thing. by 84fiero123
Started on: 07-22-2007 11:08 AM
Replies: 275 (4259 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 08-27-2007 12:41 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Title 19 is a federal entitlement program which includes among other things foodstams and cash asistance... All persons who qualify are ENTITLED to the services offered by title 19. There is also a Title 21 which covers healthcare and assistance for shildren under the age of 19.

Loser.
IP: Logged
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
Loser.

ASS

So I guess because I am on disability I am also a looser?

You are the most arrogant, and ignorant person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ScumBag Looser Boy Phranc:
Maybe if you had a job bill you could afford to buy a clue. To read that last bit of retardedness was just what I needed to brighten my morning. You're so dumb its comical.

Coming from you that is a compliment.. Allow me to continue.. Phranc you are a skank, a pathetic waif, a poor excuse for a human and a sad bitter old man who if he doesnt get help will die wealthy but utterly broken man.
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Coming from you that is a compliment.. Allow me to continue.. Phranc you are a skank, a pathetic waif, a poor excuse for a human and a sad bitter old man who if he doesnt get help will die wealthy but utterly broken man.

A skank? Please explain the definition you attribute this word to. Yes I can skank very well even it comes from years of ska listening. Maybe you mean something foul and disgusting. That would be incorrect bill. I'm quite pleasant and attractive.

Waif? Again context of meaning. Not only do I have fiends but I have a home too bill. Its mine I own it its not my moms. Maybe you mean a stray? That would be incorrect to bill.

Poor? No I'm not poor bill you are. But if you had a good job you wouldn't be and then you could buy your food instead of getting from the free pantry bill.

Sad? I'm not sad bill. Why would I be sad bill? I'm happy bill I've made something out of my life I'm not a loser who fails and gets welfare because I'm a whiny punk who can't get an honest job because I'm a lazy and pathetic.

Old? Wow! 30 is old now. Damn I missed middle age.

Bitter? I'm not bitter bill you are. Thats why you cry about how there are no honest jobs and how your sticking it to the man.

I will die wealthy bill but far from broken. You'll just die broke with no legacy. I will pass on my achievements and what I have built to be built even bigger by the next generation. You will simply will pass away into obscurity and be one less leech on the world bill.

Please keep going bill. Keep showing everyone how truly worthless you are bill. Your just mad that you are a failure and I'm not. I'm everything you wish you could be but can't because your to busy being an idiot sticking it the man when all your really doing is sticking it to your self.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:
A skank? Please explain the definition you attribute this word to. Yes I can skank very well even it comes from years of ska listening. Maybe you mean something foul and disgusting. That would be incorrect bill. I'm quite pleasant and attractive.

What you apear to be and what you are are two different things. You attack those who apear to be at a disavantage to you because they are easy and it boosts your ego. I can see the way your daddy treated you by the way you treat others.

Waif? Again context of meaning. Not only do I have fiends but I have a home too bill. Its mine I own it its not my moms. Maybe you mean a stray? That would be incorrect to bill.

Yes Waif.. look it up. You are not in touch with society, an outsider, a cretin.

Poor? No I'm not poor bill you are. But if you had a good job you wouldn't be and then you could buy your food instead of getting from the free pantry bill.

Ohh but you are very poor.. In many many ways.

Sad? I'm not sad bill. Why would I be sad bill? I'm happy bill I've made something out of my life I'm not a loser who fails and gets welfare because I'm a whiny punk who can't get an honest job because I'm a lazy and pathetic.

You use it as a commodity, you take from others who you think can bully, some do give in, others do not but in time they will see what you are. Your nothing but a shell devoid of any compassion. You cant hide from your past but by doing so you becom what you hated so much as a child.. One day you will see, just hope it isnt too late.

Old? Wow! 30 is old now. Damn I missed middle age.

A child of 30...

Bitter? I'm not bitter bill you are. Thats why you cry about how there are no honest jobs and how your sticking it to the man.

Yes you are very bitter.. Bitter and angry. It's a shame... As I said before there are quite a few more out there just like you. You really aren much different than a psychopathic axe murdered but you use words instead of weapons.. It keeps you safe.

I will die wealthy bill but far from broken. You'll just die broke with no legacy. I will pass on my achievements and what I have built to be built even bigger by the next generation. You will simply will pass away into obscurity and be one less leech on the world bill.

So you say... time tells all Phranc.

Please keep going bill. Keep showing everyone how truly worthless you are bill. Your just mad that you are a failure and I'm not. I'm everything you wish you could be but can't because your to busy being an idiot sticking it the man when all your really doing is sticking it to your self.

Stunning.. you still use that haughty loft of yours to hurl more bullshit down on me.. I dont know how to tell you this but I've turned the table on you while you were looking.

You are a worthless POS and you suck as a human being. Now get your lazzy, whining, stupid ass back to work so I can collect my check..

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-03-2007).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

ASS

You are the most arrogant, and ignorant person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Ahhhh! Dammit! I leave for a week and Toddster takes away my "title".
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

No sweety, it's still yours.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet another round pointing out how much of an idiot bill is!

Originally posted by 84Bill:What you apear to be and what you are are two different things. You attack those who apear to be at a disavantage to you because they are easy and it boosts your ego. I can see the way your daddy treated you by the way you treat others.
I treat others the way they deserve to be treated. You bill I treat like a loser because , well you are a loser. You've made that clear with your own posts. For christs sake you said your self you don't have a job because there aren't any honest jobs. Only a real idiot believes that.

Yes Waif.. look it up. You are not in touch with society, an outsider, a cretin.
I did look it up bill. Did you? Here is a link so every one can see how stupid you are. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/waif No where does it say outsider or cretin. And I'm not from the isle of Crete. Out of touch bill? Now only a real idiot would think that a small business owner is out of touch. More likely is that the idiot that thinks there are no honest jobs and sticking it to the taxpayer is laudable would be the one out of touch bill.

Ohh but you are very poor.. In many many ways.
In what way exactly bill? Am I poor because I point out your a fraud and a loser? Please save your self the embarrassment bill and not answer that question.

You use it as a commodity, you take from others who you think can bully, some do give in, others do not but in time they will see what you are. Your nothing but a shell devoid of any compassion. You cant hide from your past but by doing so you becom what you hated so much as a child.. One day you will see, just hope it isnt too late.
What bill? What do I use as a commodity? My compassion? Like when I toke in a homeless guy and gave him a job where he now makes enough money to live well above the poverty line? Or was it the compassion of buying a man a suit so he could go to a job interview. Or is it all the money I give to charity? What did I hate as a child bill since you know all the answers? Was it the man that made a name for him self? Why would I hate that bill? One day day I will see what exactly bill?

A child of 30...
So which is it bill I'm I a bitter old man or a child? Thats idiot bill at his best.

So you say... time tells all Phranc.
Time will tell bill. And you will be nothing but a name taken off the welfare list.

Stunning.. you still use that haughty loft of yours to hurl more bullshit down on me.. I dont know how to tell you this but I've turned the table on you while you were looking.
What tables bill? How did you turn them exactly? Did you mean while I was looking or while I wasn't looking?

You are a worthless POS and you suck as a human being. Now get your lazzy, whining, stupid ass back to work so I can collect my check..

Thats a good one bill. I suck as a human being? How exactly bill? I love how you call me lazzy bill. Thats funny. Idiot. So bill I'm whining but your the idiot that says all the CEO's are stealing and the sheeple slaves who pay taxes are idiots. And you call me stupid but your not even smart enough to use words like waif properly. You're a delusional moron bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweet another round pointing out how much of an idiot bill is!

I'm an idiot for replying to you.. so What does that make you Phranc? A smarty guy?

Thats a good one bill. I suck as a human being? How exactly bill? I love how you call me lazzy bill. Thats funny. Idiot. So bill I'm whining but your the idiot that says all the CEO's are stealing and the sheeple slaves who pay taxes are idiots. And you call me stupid but your not even smart enough to use words like waif properly. You're a delusional moron bill.

Just get your whining ass back to work Phrancis.. I need my check.. Christ you are worthless.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everybody! What going on in here? Oh, my. Look at all that ^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry, didn't mean to barge in

** backs slowly out of the thread and closes the door **

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 08-03-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats wrong idiot bill couldn't answer the simple questions?
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whats wrong idiot bill couldn't answer the simple questions?

I dont answer questions posed by scumbags. Ya see scumsucking jackbags just dont do anything useful with the answers. I'd rather just quietly sit back, relax and collect my check...

What are you waiting for Phrancis.. them taxes, I'm gettin hungry.. ya lazy bum.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-03-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You really are a cocky idiot bill. Its to bad your to stupid to answer the questions or get a job.

Hey bill how many guys named bill that live in Saint Lucie, Fl. and are on title 19 welfare do you think there is? If any of that dribble you say is true how do you think the government would react to some cut and pastes of your own words bill? Think they would start an investigation? I hope you can pass a piss test bill.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:
Hey everybody! What going on in here? Oh, my. Look at all that ^^^^^^^^^^

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Phranc. You ARE just like your daddy. The only difference is you use money instead of alcohol to hide your pain behind but you are equally sadistic and repugnant toward others as he was toward you.

I'd feel sorry for you but I can see you use it as leverage. Instead I'll take solice that one day.... Well... Lets just say you will be a little bit more humble.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What pain bill? What are you talking about? How do you know I'm just like my dad? Did you meet my dad? Are you just talking out your butt again?

You know everything but how to get a job and not be a loser bill.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2007 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phrancis, your problem is denial.

I'm far from a looser, I have more wealth than money could buy.

I know what I am Phran-kay. I'm alot like the ones I despise and I know it. I'm a corporate CEO, I work smarter, not harder and I get paid well. Now... get bact to work so I can get my check.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill, quick question.. what do you consider an honest day's wage?
If not working by the hour, what would you consider fair for a salary worker?
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2007 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phrancis, your problem is denial.

I'm far from a looser, I have more wealth than money could buy.

I know what I am Phran-kay. I'm alot like the ones I despise and I know it. I'm a corporate CEO, I work smarter, not harder and I get paid well. Now... get bact to work so I can get my check.

What exactly am I denying bill? No bill your a loser who lives at home with his mom and gets welfare because you don't want to work. That bill is a loser. Why do you despise people who work for a living bill? Is because to stupid and/or lazy to do it? How can you work smarter bill, you don't work. Sitting on your but sucking up welfare isn't work bill its theft and fraud unless you really need it and you said don't work because there are no honest wages not because you can't. Get paid well? How do you get paid well bill? How much do make being a bum? What are you a CEO of bill. Now your either a liar or of your meds. Or just a raving idiot.

The check you should be worried about bill is the check up by Social Security agents making sure you aren't defrauding the US government or the FL state government. I hope you can piss clean bill.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2007 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhhh, imported goods? wasn't that the topic? hmmm are we importing welfare these days? maybe we should farm it out though? heh

Hey, sorry but better ole Bill (US citizen) gets it than some third world country as far as I am concerned.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2007 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:
Bill, quick question.. what do you consider an honest day's wage?

What the hell kind of question is that?
I'm not an employer tying to make my million a month so I dont know the answer to that question.
I will say this, it currently lies somehwere between the 4 to 6 week employee turnover rate.

Originally posted by Little Boy Phranc:
I'm gunna tell big brother on you.

Get a life scumbag.
You pay your taxes yet?

You ride the federal gravey train as well Phrancis. Try working at getting those jobs instead of relying on federal awards. You looser, if it werent for the govt gravey you'd be on the street just like the rest of us.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-04-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2007 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Get a life scumbag.
You pay your taxes yet?

You ride the federal gravey train as well Phrancis. Try working at getting those jobs instead of relying on federal awards. You looser, if it werent for the govt gravey you'd be on the street just like the rest of us.

What gravy train are you talking about bill?I bid contracts in the private sector all the time bill. If it weren't for the government jobs I'd still be building doctors offices. The government jobs I bid for come my way because I'm highly specialized in what I do bill. They came looking for me because I have a marketable skill that is in demand. Bill you must the dumbest persona I've seen on the net. Whats really funny is you said out on the streets like the rest of us. Most people aren't on the streets bill. Unlike you they go to work. Christ you are dumb.

And the cherry on top of your idiot sunday is how you cry and whine about there is no honest wage then asked what one is and your dumbass replies with this:

What the hell kind of question is that?
I'm not an employer tying to make my million a month so I dont know the answer to that question.
I will say this, it currently lies somehwere between the 4 to 6 week employee turnover rate.
You don't even know what your crying about idiot. If you don't know what an honest wage is how can you say there are none and thats why you don't work. You really are an idiot and don't think before you post.

And I have a life bill. I have a rich life full of rewards for working hard. Its funny you call it big brother bill. Its more like a second mommy to you. Taking care of you like a baby to stupid to care for its self. Enjoy it while you can bill.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2007 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Coming from these clowns its more like a badge of honor. Steve thinks I'm an ASS!....high five!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2007 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

ASS

Yes. But not BECAUSE you are disabled. Your mental problems are a tragedy and I hope a cure is around the corner. You are a loser because you ALLOW your disability to be an excuse for your behavior. I know PLENTY of diabled people who lead productive and fruitful lives without taking a dime in welfare. You get one life, choose to be a victim or choose to be a role model. You have choosen to be a victim. That makes you a loser.

And we have never met.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2007 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Looser Boy Phranc:

Christ what a tool.

Okay Phrancis, what do you consider an honest day's wage?

I wonder.. where did the scumbag slither off to? Typical Skanc. Criticizes me for not providing an aswer to a question yet can even provide one himself..
Thats why you are a scumbag looser Phrancis.

And you do get government gravy pal. Your bid contracts are AWARDED by the government.
I worked in those sweatshops before making turbine blades and fasteners. While I made 13 an hr standing in front of the machine (1/2 hr lunch, no talking, no extra piss breaks, no sitting) the scumbag who pushed the paper was making 30x that breezesd in and out at will or sat in his office with his feet propped up puffing on a ciggar while his secratary made his fully paid vaccation itinerary and answered the phone for the worthless POS lazy ****.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-05-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you do get government gravy pal. Your bid contracts are AWARDED by the government.
I worked in those sweatshops before making turbine blades and fasteners. While I made 13 an hr standing in front of the machine (1/2 hr lunch, no talking, no extra piss breaks, no sitting) the scumbag who pushed the paper was making 30x that breezesd in and out at will or sat in his office with his feet propped up puffing on a ciggar while his secratary made his fully paid vaccation itinerary and answered the phone for the worthless POS lazy ****.

Capitalism, by definition, does not allow lazy ****s to rise to positions of authority. Without having some special skills people are not going to get paid big money. Perhaps if you had enough education to do more than shape metal parts you too could be a big earner. But then again that would require you to WORK to improve yourself.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2007 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Christ what a tool.

Okay Phrancis, what do you consider an honest day's wage?

I wonder.. where did the scumbag slither off to? Typical Skanc. Criticizes me for not providing an aswer to a question yet can even provide one himself..
Thats why you are a scumbag looser Phrancis.

Poor stupid bill. Typical would imply I do it often. You typically don't answer direct questions bill. And I slithered off to a thing called the good life bill. I spent saturday on the beach at an employees house for BBQ and good times. While there we played with jet skis and speed boats on the bay. Sorry I had something better to do then point out how pathetic and dumb you are. Now I only have a short time to show you your ignorance then I'm off to the 1/4 track down the road.

The answer is an honest wage is one that reflects market value for the work done. This wage is dependent on a number of factors but for your feeble mind I'll just give some examples. A guy at Wal*mart stocking shelves is worth about $8 an hour since its an unskilled entry level job. The guy just starting out in construction is worth a little more since there in more labour involved. Are you still with me bill? Sticking with construction the more you learn the better you get paid until you reach a point where your skills no longer constitute a labourers wage and become a thing called a foreman. A good foreman can earn up to $30 an hour. Seems to me you cry about not getting a fair honest wage because you think your worth more then you are and you've proven time and again you're pretty worth less bill.

On to your rambling ignorance about bid jobs. When I bid a job there a few factors that go into me getting the bid. Price and time are a big part. Another is the quality of my designs and the quality of my and my employees work. See bill you were only making $13 because thats all the job you were doing was worth. That guy whine and cry about pushing papers actually ran the place and made sure every thing ran smoothly. Had you been more then a failure at life bill you could have been the guy in charge but instead your nothing but a cry baby. You cry about things you could have fixed your self by being a productive member of society. Or "sheeple slaves" as you call them. It take effort to get ahead bill but your to dumb and lazy to ever achieve more then being a loser. You hate every one that works hard because it just reminds you of how pitiful you are.

Now if you'll excuse me idiot bill. I have to go crew my buddies daughters Jr. Dragster.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2007 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turddster:
Capitalism, by definition, does not allow lazy ****s to rise to positions of authority. Without having some special skills people are not going to get paid big money. Perhaps if you had enough education to do more than shape metal parts you too could be a big earner. But then again that would require you to WORK to improve yourself.

Well thats a bunch of **** .... George Bush was elected president... TWICE and he has absolutly NO skill what so ever...
He merely had a bunch of dumbasses who supported him.. which of late many have seen the light and realized what a mistake it was..
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2007 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Skanc:
The answer is an honest wage is one that reflects market value for the work done. This wage is dependent on a number of factors but for your feeble mind I'll just give some examples.

So what factors are used to determin a slimey money grubbing scumbag CEO's salary Phrancis? Just show up, prop up, light up and collect the check?

On to your rambling ignorance about bid jobs. When I bid a job there a few factors that go into me getting the bid. Price and time are a big part. Another is the quality of my designs and the quality of my and my employees work. See bill you were only making $13 because thats all the job you were doing was worth.

Scankcis, I made bolts valued at 230 dollars a pop. Turbine stator vanes at 1300. The nuts I stamped were 50 cents a piece. I PERSONALLY asked and recieved a machine valued at 900 bucks which paid foe iself in a month with the labor savings.. Did I get a cut of that money saved? No.. Not even a buck an hour. All that money went upstairs.

Scankcis, your contracts are a government program .. an entitlement if you will. So you too are a government welfare grubbing entity scouping up cash from the pockets of the masses as well and you have the honor of paying taxes too so I can have my own entitlements.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
Yes. But not BECAUSE you are disabled. Your mental problems are a tragedy and I hope a cure is around the corner. You are a loser because you ALLOW your disability to be an excuse for your behavior. I know PLENTY of diabled people who lead productive and fruitful lives without taking a dime in welfare. You get one life, choose to be a victim or choose to be a role model. You have choosen to be a victim. That makes you a loser.

And we have never met.

So now being disabled is welfare.

You really are and idiot.

What would you have me do, be a greater at Wally World?

They won’t ever hire me.

You are the loser here. You pray on those you feel are below you. Evidently anyone who doesn’t have a college degree or owner of there own business.

Well I do own my own business, this farm. I dare you to put in one weeks work here, get your hands dirty, tell you what I’ll even make it easy on you. You can do my wife’s chores.

Think you can handle that?

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

I dont know exactly what "the deficit" actualy specificly is, it just seems that buying more than selling would make it worse?

Ok, that explains it. Thanks.

FYI, the "National Deficit" is the amount of money the U.S. spends each year in excess of it's revenue or income. i.e. how far into the red we go each year.

National DEBT = the total debt of the U.S. This is increased each year by the amount of that years "National Deficit."

The "Trade Deficit" is when we import more goods from a country than they import from us. i.e. We import $1 Million dollars worth of goods from China and China buys $700k worth of goods from the U.S., there's a $300k "Trade Deficit."
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2007 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everyone complains about cheap foreign products and jobs in the US going overseas until they look around their houses and remember back 30 years ago or so....

How many TV do you have in your house? I now have 4. When I was growing up we had 1 color (lasted 15+ years) and one black and white. TVs were expensive back then.

How many computers do you have in your house? I have 5 computers. When the computers started to really come out 15 years ago, they were $2000-$3000. Gateway...Built in North Sioux City, SD! Now....they're $500-$1000 per computer.

I can go on with a list. We have become a nation of wanting all of this technology and material goods at a cheap price and more of it. Yet, everyone wants to make $50,000-$200,000/yr, from the unskilled laborer to the highly skilled doctor. So if you want to correct all this wrong, then we need to suck up the pay cuts to everyone and realize we don't need more than 1 of all these items. Sometimes we don't even need some of the items we have. But, the US is a proud and materialistic country and we'll continue down the path we're on.

Reality..this is probably one of the most realistic posts I have read in the thread
And to add another aspect...where does all the pressure to buy this 'excess to needs' stuff come from? TV, mainly. I hate TV...it sucks the brains out of even the most sensible and down-to-earth people. It is pernicious in its' demands for people to buy products.It has become too clever for itself.Especially with children. And the majority of products it tries to push us into buying are not neccessities...which is WHY they have to sell so hard.
I buy Chinese tools etc because I can´t afford the expensive ones...but I save the money I have saved on a job BY using the cheap tools, and then end up buying the better, more expensive ones.That way, I can help maintain the manufacturing base which produces the quality stuff. The cheap stuff is a means to an end..not perpetuality.Ha!! I bought 5 angle grinders at $10 dollars a piece.That enabled me to save probably 2 hours a day changing blades etc...and that 2 hours a day money saved went towards buying a quality tool, manufactured by quality industry.I hope to keep that alive a bit longer I would hate to have to end up buying the cheap stuff for ever...and that will happen one day, if we don´t make the effort. Because without competition from GOOD quality, why should they improve theirs? And be sure the quality WON'T improve if the competition dies off....the crap will just become more expensive.
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 08-05-2007).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you guys are maniacs.
start a thread on wages or whatever it is you are crying about.
we all know for a fact that a person will be paid as little as possible. no one likes to spend more than they have to.
if WalMart could hire children, it would.
If Ford could dump into the Rouge River, it would (well...nevermind - it DOES)
companies/corporations/owners/whatever - will do ANYTHING to keep the $$$ in their own pockets. this is a endlessly PROVEN FACT. that is the whole point of being in the position they are in. it is NOT a bad thing. companies exist because people want to the stuff they make. the entire circle from beginning to end is a good thing. people get paid to help make the stuff. if the people making the stuff see the others making to much off their labor, they will demand more.

and, anyways - much of the bickering going on here has to do with "shop" mentality. this is the labor force at its most primitive. the lords & slaves. the hiearchy. the concept of since I tell you what to do, I get paid more - even tho I actually do less. I did my dues, and I can forever now be less productive. this works because there are way to many idiots. the guys who never seem to catch on to anything. which forces the lords into the most important positions ever. the mommy. having to hold the idiots hands to complete the most simple of tasks. this is not easy. ask any mommy.

thats being a bit hard on the good guys tho. because the good guys are spotted, and do move up. their work is saved for specialized situations. they may not be productive everyday, but the day they are productive - they made their months wages in that day. be it a great work flow layout, finding a solution to cut a month of finishing time, or whatever.

anyways - when it all comes around - all the lessons you need to make it have been taught since before you even made it into highschool. your personal choices - especially those made early in your adult life - are what put you where you are. yes, I know there are outside forces, beyond your control. sicknesses. accidents. but, even at min. wage - a person can actually live & retire by 50 if properly managed. I hate knowing this being almost at 50, and having made many bad choices. but, there are many other things beside cash that make a full person. everyday I find another reason to say "it's good to be me". but, I've made many good choices too. no, I'm not retiring at 50 - but I am retiring comfortably - assuming smoking doesnt kill me first.

anyways - go back to your name calling. someone will send in the mommy to hold you guy's hands.....some y'all may even need spankins'
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2007 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scankcis, I made bolts valued at 230 dollars a pop. Turbine stator vanes at 1300. The nuts I stamped were 50 cents a piece. I PERSONALLY asked and recieved a machine valued at 900 bucks which paid foe iself in a month with the labor savings.. Did I get a cut of that money saved? No.. Not even a buck an hour. All that money went upstairs.

Scankcis, your contracts are a government program .. an entitlement if you will. So you too are a government welfare grubbing entity scouping up cash from the pockets of the masses as well and you have the honor of paying taxes too so I can have my own entitlements.

Poor sad little idiot bill. You just compared work to welfare. Those bid jobs are not entitlements. You actually have to work for them and then when you get them you have to work to finish them. But bill even if I didn't do work for the feds I'd still be making money. In fact I'd be making more. Unlike your sorry self the tax money spent on me has a tangible benefits. For you its just wasted.

Its to bad you think you think you should have gotten a raise because you came up with a good idea. Maybe if you were more then a just a worker and worked "upstairs" you would have. But alas you weren't and you failed so now you're a pissy cry baby.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please continue here.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:
anyways - go back to your name calling. someone will send in the mommy to hold you guy's hands.....some y'all may even need spankins'

bwahahahahahahaha
lasted 45 more mins.....
wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW... this is VERY sad. i have been working my A$$ off this summer to try and make some money and give my family a good life. i have been putting in 100+ hours a week, gone from MY family 7 days a week to give THEM a good life. my father is working 8+ hours away from my mom trying to make money to give HIS family a good life. he only comes home one weekend out of the month. I see my family for about 2 hours a day, 14 hours a week. my father only sees HIS family 48 hours during the month.

it makes me sick to read something like this. someone who is capeable of going and getting a JOB... any JOB but doesnt in my mind is scum, no not scum, scum is to nice. i would describe that person as a pathetic worthless POS that should do everyone a favor... go find a field dig a hole climb in it and DIE, only when your body starts to stink someone will find you and bury you not to be nice but just because they cant stand the smell anymore.

i have had over $14,000 taken out of my pay so far for taxes... and to think some of it goes to LOOSERS that live on welfare, when they are able to get a job, but are tooo lazy to get one. that money could have gone to MY family, to help THEM. this just makes me sick. im done talking about this... i dont know how you can sleep at night bill, any GOOD person couldnt.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are we giving up on this now?

Had a full blown "Bill is a loser" thread going.
Actually fun to share this kind of stuff with others at work.. I was actually surprised, but both Lib and Con friends were able to agree on Bill being self delusional, and pathetic.

Bill, nothing personal.. I didn't edit, or give color.. just gave them page 3 of this thread.. All came to the same conclusion.. You're not fighting the man, you're just dressing up the fact that you gave up and quit and are trying to pass it off as some kind of protest.

My most liberal of friends, guys who would get along with Neptune and Conn think you're at best.. "pathetic".. but unlike you they have jobs. Some are married with children, some are divorced, former criminals, etc.

Admit it Bill.. You quit.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2007 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:
Admit it Bill.. You quit.

Nah.. more like gave up... Spacificly on America and Americans. You all are nuckin futs but I dont mean that in a good or positive way. There are a few "good people" out there and even on this forum. But there are so few.

I never did fit with the "in crowd" or played follow the leader very well so I'm quite used to being the outsider. Makes no difference to me in my life or what I do because I've always been myself and to me being an individual is more important than being.. well. just like every one else. Just isnt me.

In any case I guess nows the time to let the cat out of the bag. Screw it.. no one needs to know my personal business. I use the "common perception" because I feel that there are people.. many people who do need these programs.

America has changed alot in the last 50 years and its very hard to believe today that Americans once cared about not only each other but about freedom, respect for one another and... well.... who cares? I do.... more than any of you could grasp.

So yeah Uaana, I gave up, I gave up on the mythical dream that America is free and that the people care about freedom FOR others and not just themselves.

Anywho... I got back from the beach about an hr ago. It's my favorite place to go when I just need to get away. I was chased away by an officer of "the law" who told me I wasnt allowd on the beach after dark. Apparently its a ****ed up law that states that a public beach is not open to the public after dark. I was nice to the guy, I called him Sir even walked to him so he didnt have to get sand in his shoes. He ran me thru the standard ID and computer checks which all came back clean... My paperz were in order. I asked him how long he was here in saint lucie and he said 18 years. I told him I have been coming to this beach since I was 18 and I was never chased away till now. He said, well thats the law and you cant be on the beach after dark.

It's a shame.... One less enjoyment.... One more removed from my life...

Anyway I need to apologize to 84fiero123...
I'm sorry I put your thread in the trashcan. I hope you can understand that sometimes I just cant remain silent while the innocent and weak get bashed. I just wish.. ya know 84fiero123? I just wish.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-07-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock